Not IN Love Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie slowly and gently slid her fingers across and down Nick's shoulders until they met at his bra band. She suddenly used both index fingers to pull the band away from his body as far as she could and then let it slap against his back. Nick jumped, which caused the weights to pull on his nipples and Maggie laughed.

Maggie gently and slowly slid her hands down his back. She cupped his buttocks in her hands and caressed them. She gripped and squeezed his buttocks harder. She spread them and gave them a sharp slap with her hands.

Maggie slid her hands between Nick's legs. She let the back of her index finger gently slide over his constrained penis. She slid her index fingers into the leg band of his panties and ever so lightly, brushed his penis once. She pulled the leg band further into his intergluteal cleft with her index fingers. She then used all her fingers to lift up the leg bands, giving him a severe wedgie. Nick tried to stand up but the weights on his nipple clamps changed that idea and so he suffered the assault on his anus. Maggie smiled and let go of his panties.

Maggie gently caressed his buttocks. She moved her head close to Nick's ear. Nick had his eyes closed and jumped when Maggie whispered into his ear, "I think I'll call you Nikki."

Nick opened his eyes and looked at Maggie's reflection. Maggie noticed Nick's apprehension. She smiled and said, "Don't worry Nikki. That's just my pet name for you. I won't call you that in public but when we're playing our games, I like to think of you as Nikki."

Nikki swallowed and looked at her own reflection on the mirror. Maggie reached from behind Nikki and tested the weights that were pulling on Nikki's nipples. Nikki's extended skin filled out the bra cups and Maggie said, "Nikki, I think that you'd fill these up with a little bit of breast growth."

Both Maggie and Nick looked at the reflection of his chest in the mirror. His skin formed cones that pulled against the cups of his bra. Maggie was very pleased and smiled. She said, "I think that you'll make a very pretty submissive sissy."

Nick was amazed at the view. He noticed that his hair was brushed, partially over his eyes, his conical breasts and extended nipples made him look slightly feminine, his penis was hidden from view by the panties but there were a couple of bulges where his testicles were snug in their inguinal canals and the makeup added to the feminine affect. He, or she, enjoyed how the panties and bra made his body look even more feminine.

Nikki looked at Maggie's reflection. Maggie laughed and let go of the weights which caused the nipple clamps to pull on Nikki's nipples. Nikki closed her eyes and groaned.

Maggie pushed her hand between Nikki's knees and said, "Spread you legs please Nikki," Nikki moved her knees apart. Maggie said, "Further please Nikki," so Nikki moved her legs so that her knees were touching the wooden spindles supporting the chair's armrests.

"Thank you Nikki," said Maggie and then she used silk ribbons to tie Nikki's knees to the spindles.

Nikki was secured to the chair by her legs and was held bent over by the weights pulling down on her nipples.

Maggie gently slid her fingers down Nikki's back and again, caressed Nikki's buttocks. Maggie's fingers slowly moved closer to Nikki's intergluteal cleft. She gently slid the back of her index finger along Nikki's cleft. Nikki jumped when Maggie's finger touched her anus but sighed when Maggie's finger continued along Nikki's perineum and touched Nikki's penis.

Maggie kept sliding her finger along Nikki's penis and up to Nikki's mons pubis. Maggie cupped her hand against Nikki's pubis and put pressure on Nikki's testicles. Maggie pulled harder against Nikki's testicles until Nikki started to push away from Maggie's hand because of the crushing pain. Maggie released the pressure and slowly slid her finger back along Nikki's penis.

Maggie caressed Nikki's perineum with her finger and gently slid her finger over Nikki's anus. Again Nikki jumped but a little less so this time. Maggie slowly slid her finger along the full length of Nikki's intergluteal cleft.

Maggie changed direction and slid her finger down Nikki's cleft, across Nikki's anus over Nikki's penis and up to Nikki's pubic mound. Backwards and forwards Maggie's finger slid along Nikki's cleft and pubic mound. Nikki sighed when Maggie touched Nikki's penis and jumped a little when Maggie's finger touch Nikki's anus.

Nikki became used to Maggie's finger touching her anus on each pass so Maggie ever so slightly increased the time and pressure that her finger spent on Nikki's anus. Maggie pressed a little harder on Nikki's anus when she felt that Nikki was used to her finger touching that sensitive spot.

Maggie kept caressing Nikki's intergluteal cleft through the very thin fabric of Nikki's panties. Maggie slid her finger under the fabric and slid her finger along the skin of Nikki's intergluteal cleft and pubic mound. She made sure that Nikki's penis was not released from the panties. She also made sure that her finger dallied at Nikki's anus on each pass.

Maggie reached into her bag and pulled out some lubricant when Nikki was preoccupied with Maggie's finger caressing Nikki's penis. Maggie spread a little bit of lubricant onto her finger and kept sliding it along Nikki's intergluteal cleft. Nikki didn't seem to notice the reduced friction and Maggie smiled to herself.

Maggie kept sliding her finger along Nikki's cleft but when she reached Nikki's anus, she pushed the tip of her finger into Nikki's anus. Nikki opened her eyes to see Maggie's reflection smiling at her. Maggie continued sliding her finger along Nikki's cleft and Nikki relaxed again. Maggie said, "That wasn't so bad was it Nikki?"

"No," quickly answered Nikki. Nikki had learnt her lesson to answer Maggie as quickly as she could.

Maggie kept smiling at Nikki's refection as she again pressed her finger against Nikki's anus. Nikki moved slightly away from Maggie and mouthed a silent oh. Nikki then relaxed as Maggie removed her finger.

Maggie kept teasing Nikki's anus and Nikki became used to the stimulus. Maggie was concentrating on Nikki's anus. Maggie still gently passed the back of her finger over Nikki's anus but Maggie then pressed the pad of her finger against Nikki's anus on the return. Nikki closed her eyes.

Maggie kept caressing Nikki's anus. Maggie stopped running her finger across Nikki's anus and circled her finger against Nikki's bud. Maggie kept stimulating Nikki's anus until Nikki pushed back against Maggie's finger. Maggie smiled and pressed against Nikki's anus.

Maggie's finger did not pass through Nikki's sphincter. Maggie's finger kept circling Nikki's bud. Maggie let Nikki determine when Maggie's fingertip would enter her anus. Nikki pressed back against Maggie's fingertip until Maggie's finger slightly spread her anus. Nikki groaned and pulled away from Maggie's finger. Maggie kept teasing Nikki's anus until Nikki pushed back onto Maggie's finger and Maggie's finger entered Nikki's anus. Nikki gasped.

Maggie pulled her finger out of Nikki's anus. Nikki started to protest but thought better of it. Maggie pulled Nikki's panties down to Nikki's knees. Nikki's penis sprung away from her perineum. Maggie reached forwards between Nikki's legs and pulled back on her mons pubis. Nikki's testicles were released from their inguinal canals. Maggie grabbed Nikki's testicles and squeezed them. Nikki closed her eyes and groaned until Maggie let go.

Maggie took off one of her hair elastics and wrapped it around Nikki's scrotum, trapping Nikki's testicles in the end of her scrotum. Maggie kept wrapping the elastic around Nikki's scrotum until it was tight. Nikki's scrotum turned red. Maggie was happy that the colour wasn't purple so there must be some blood still reaching Nikki's testicles and scrotum.

Maggie stood back and surveyed her work. Nikki's testicles stood out like dog's balls. She raised the riding crop and caressed Nikki's scrotum with the very tip of the leather flaps. Nikki sighed. Maggie kept caressing Nikki's scrotum until she felt Nikki was comfortable with the affect.

Maggie took the riding crop away from Nikki's scrotum. She then gently slapped Nikki's scrotum with the flaps of the riding crop. Nikki jumped. Maggie smiled again and then slapped Nikki's scrotum. Nikki pushed her backside out so that Maggie could get better access to Nikki's scrotum and the encased testicles.

Maggie kept slapping Nikki's scrotum. Harder and harder she slapped. She varied the period between slaps so that Nikki wasn't aware of when the slaps would occur. Maggie slapped harder and harder until Nikki pulled away from Maggie. Of course this meant that Nikki had to raise her chest and the weights pulled harder onto her nipples. Nikki thrust backwards to take the pain away from her nipples but then pulled away from Maggie as Maggie kept slapping Nikki's scrotum.

Nikki was in pain. It was a dilemma. Both her nipples and testicles hurt but it felt wonderful. Maggie kept slapping Nikki's scrotum, harder and faster. Nikki started crying out in pain but bit her arm to subdue the noise. She didn't want anyone to think that she was being tortured and call the police. That would be very embarrassing but the pain was starting to be too much.

Maggie was enjoying watching Nikki bounce backwards to ease the pain in her nipples and then thrust forwards as Maggie inflicted pain on Nikki's testicles. Maggie could hear Nikki suppress her screams into her arm. Maggie then realised that she had gone too far and stopped slapping Nikki's scrotum.

Nikki's body spasmed. Nikki stopped screaming but her body kept shaking. Maggie watched Nikki as Nikki calmed down. Maggie caressed Nikki's buttocks to help her calm down. As she did so, she gently touched Nikki's intergluteal cleft. At first, Nikki didn't seem to notice Maggie's caresses but then she started to push back onto Maggie's index finger as it passed over Nikki's anus.

Maggie smiled. She may have gone too far with hurting Nikki's testicles but Nikki seemed to be enjoying herself again. Maggie resolved to keep her sadism under control. It wasn't a good idea to hurt Nikki too much, well, not this first time anyway.

Maggie put some more lubricant onto her gloved fingers and continued to caress Nikki's anus. Nikki sighed. Maggie deliberately did not push her finger into Nikki's anus. This was another form of torture. She wanted Nikki to impale herself onto Maggie's finger.

Nikki enjoyed the stimulation of Maggie's finger on her anus but she wanted more. She became impatient so she pressed her anus back onto Maggie's finger and Maggie's index finger pushed past Nikki's anal sphincter. Nikki groaned and held herself on Maggie's intrusion. Nikki pulled away from Maggie and Maggie's finger easily slipped out of Nikki's anus.

Maggie teased Nikki's anus until Nikki impaled herself again onto Maggie's finger.

Maggie stated more than asked, "You like that don't you Nikki."

Nikki nodded and gasped, "Yes."

Maggie was pleased with herself. Nikki was gently frigging herself on Maggie's finger. Maggie was very tempted to push all her fingers into Nikki's anus but she restrained herself. Joe wanted her to control her sadistic tendencies. She had to control herself, by herself. If she wanted to dominate Nikki again she had to make sure that Nikki enjoyed herself. Then, maybe next time, Maggie could introduce some more suffering. No! She had to... to give... to give Nikki pleasure through domination. It was Nikki who was in control and Maggie had to keep reminding herself of that if she wanted to continue dominating Nikki. Maggie decided to dominate Nikki, not torture her.

Maggie brought her attention back to Nikki. Nikki was frigging herself in Maggie's finger. Nikki impaled herself into Maggie's finger right up to Maggie's third knuckle. Nikki would then slowly pull away from Maggie's finger until it passed her sphincter. Nikki would shudder a little bit and then repeat the process.

Maggie wondered if this was the first time that Nikki, or Nickolas, had been anally penetrated. Well, it didn't matter. What Maggie was going to do, was ensure that this would be the best penetration that Nikki had... so far.

Maggie turned her hand so that she could press the pad of her finger onto Nikki's prostate. Nikki pushed back onto Maggie's finger and Maggie rubbed Nikki's prostate. Nikki arched her back and yelped. Maggie smiled. maybe this was the first time Nikki and been anally stimulated.

Maggie continued to stimulate Nikki's prostate and Nikki trembled. Maggie turned her hand ninety degrees and pulled up inside Nikki's rectum, away from her prostate. She said, "Don't you dare come!"

Nikki was shocked by the change in Maggie's demeanour. Maggie was no longer pushing on that wonderful spot inside Nikki, she was stretching Nikki's anus upwards. She said, "No! No! I won't! I won't!"

Maggie bit her lip and eased off stretching Nikki's sphincter. She passed her finger into Nikki's rectum and said, "Good, we want to enjoy ourselves don't we?"

"Yes," answered Nikki and vigorously nodded her head in agreement. She didn't want to upset Maggie but she did want Maggie to keep doing what she was doing to Nikki's bottom.

"Very good then," replied Maggie as she continued to stimulate Nikki's rectum and prostate.

Maggie kept pulling Nikki's sphincter up, down and sideways. Stretching Nikki's anus. Nikki didn't seem to object as long as Maggie stimulated Nikki's prostate, now and then.

Maggie felt Nikki's sphincter relax so when Nikki pulled away from Maggie's finger, she pressed a second finger against Nikki's anus. Nikki stopped pushing back into Maggie's finger. She felt Maggie move behind her and then jumped when Maggie whispered into her ear, "Come on Nikki. You know you'll like it."

Nikki wondered if she would or not. Maggie was doing things to her that she had never felt before but she liked it, so far. Would she like a second finger inside her or was Maggie going to hurt her? Nikki tentatively pushed back onto Maggie's two fingers. It felt too big so she pulled away from Maggie's fingers, but Maggie's stimulation felt so good. Maybe this would also feel good? Nikki pushed backwards again. She felt her sphincter being stretched. She grimaced and was about to move away from Maggie when Maggie's fingers slipped past her sphincter and into her rectum.

Nikki let out a little squeak and kept still. Her anus was stretched by just the tips of Maggie's fingers.

Maggie could feel Nikki's sphincter pulsing and squeezing her fingers. She decided to help Nikki enjoy this intrusion so she turned her fingers inside Nikki's anus. Nikki tensed up and squeezed Maggie's fingertips. Maggie kept still for a moment but then started to very slowly wiggle her fingers.

Nikki moaned when she felt Maggie's fingertips moving against her sphincter. She couldn't control herself and pushed back into Maggie's fingers. Maggie's fingers skipped into Nikki's anus. Her first knuckles passed through Nikki's anus and Nikki trembled.

Maggie slowly rotated her fingers and this time, Nikki pushed back onto Maggie's fingers as she moaned. Maggie tried to press against Nikki's prostate but her fingers weren't deep enough. Nikki realised what Maggie was trying to do so she pushed back against Maggie's fingers and Maggie's fingers slipped further into Nikki's rectum.

Nikki felt stretched but cried in ecstasy when Maggie pressed two fingertips against Nikki's prostate. Nikki thought one finger pressing against her prostate felt good but two fingertips was

exquisite.

Nikki wanted more so she bounced on Maggie's two fingers. Maggie sometimes touched Nikki's prostate and Nikki cried out. Nikki was vigorously impaling herself on Maggie's fingers. Thrusting so hard that Maggie had to use her other hand to brace her fingers against Nikki's assault.

Nikki groaned loudly each time Maggie allowed her fingers to slide along Nikki's prostate. Pre-come was oozing out of Nikki's meatus and pooling onto the leather cushion of the chair on which she was kneeling. One thick, long, strand of slippery pre-come joined Nikki's meatus to the increasing pool of liquid on the chair.

Nikki kept thrusting into Maggie's invading fingers. She lifted her chest and the nipple clamps pulled and lengthened her nipples, helped by the heavy weights that were now swinging backwards and forwards.

Maggie started to laugh as she watched Nikki fucking herself into Maggie's fingers. Nikki joined in with the laughter as she felt herself inevitably heading towards orgasm.

Nikki stopped dead still. She remembered that she told Maggie that she wouldn't come.

Maggie, abruptly pulled her fingers out of Nikki's anus and Nikki shuddered. Maggie watched Nikki's gaping anus twitch and start to contract. Maggie pushed her fingers back into Nikki's rectum but made sure that she didn't press against Nikki's prostate. She asked, "Are you ready to come Nikki?"

Nikki looked at Maggie's reflection in fear. She said, "Yes."

Maggie smiled and said, "But you didn't did you? You know that you aren't allowed to come unless I give you permission. Isn't that right?"

Nikki nodded her head vigorously and answered, "Yes."

Maggie grinned and said, "But you almost forgot, didn't you?"

Nikki answered, apologetically, "Yes."

Maggie smiled and said, as she continued to stretch Nikki's anus, "You did well to stop yourself from coming and I will let you come but we want to enjoy ourselves a bit longer, don't we?"

Nikki was now encouraged and answered, "Yes."

"Good," said Maggie, "Undo my skirt."

Nikki was confused with this change of tack. She was pleased that Maggie appeared to intend to let Nikki have an orgasm but wondered what Maggie's skirt had to do with the situation.

Maggie, almost shouted as she pulled Nikki's sphincter painfully upwards, "I said, undo my skirt."

Nikki moved too quickly and felt the weights almost pull off her nipples. She then fumbled with Maggie's skirt until it fell to the floor revealing a small, strap-on dildo that Maggie was wearing. Nikki stared at the lifelike penis with her mouth agape.

Maggie laughed and pushed a condom into Nikki's hand. She said, "Put this onto my dick."

Nikki just stared at the condom in her hand until Maggie slapped her buttocks with the riding crop. Nikki fumbled to open the packet and then started to roll the condom onto the dildo.

Maggie slapped the riding crop against Nikki's buttocks and said, "Not like that. Real sissies use their mouths," as she thrust the dildo towards Nikki's face.

Nikki used her mouth to roll the condom onto to dildo as far as she could. She started to gag when the tip of the dildo touched the back of her throat. She pulled back, away from the dildo until Maggie slapped her again with the riding crop and said, "All the way."

Nikki pressed the dildo into her mouth and used her lips to roll the condom further into the dildo's shaft. She overcame her gag reflex and let the dildo slide down her throat. Her lips rolled the condom onto the dildo until she felt her lips hit the harness. Nikki pulled back and was full of pride when she heard Maggie say, "We'll done Nikki. I'm sure you'll get really good at that as you keep practicing."

Maggie turned Nikki to face the mirror. Nikki noticed the weights swinging as the nipple clamps distended her nipples. Maggie said, "Watch our reflections as I penetrate you."

Nikki looked at Maggie's refection. She saw the dildo slowly move towards her posterior. She said from reflex, "No... please..."

Maggie looked at Nikki with a severe look on her face and asked, "Is that a pineapple?"

Nikki frowned and swallowed. She minutely shook her head and begged, "Please..."

"Please what?" demanded Maggie.