Not IN Love Ch. 21

Story Info
They dress him up and surprise the delivery lady.
9.2k words
4.71
2.8k
2
0

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fictitious story. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people is coincidence. Do not take any information in this story as health advice.

~~~

Jenny and Tracy continued to have lunch now and then and sometimes they ended up having sex together. They even tried 'hanky panky' and Tracy enjoyed it. Although it was pleasant, Jenny much preferred having anal sex with Joe. There was a lot more to enter her bowels when Joe screwed her butt.

Joe had decided to finish work early and surprise Jenny with a 'proper good rogering'. He entered via the backdoor but Jenny was not, as usual, preparing something in the kitchen. Joe thought that Jenny might be having a rest, which she sometimes did after a vigorous match of tennis. He decided to wake her up anyway.

Joe stripped off his clothes and laid them neatly on the breakfast table chairs. He then stimulated himself until his penis was fully erect. He then slightly cracked open the bedroom door. It was dark inside. The blackout curtains were closed but he could hear soft noises and noticed a bump in the doona. He wondered if Jenny was 'practising' with the big dildo. She must be cause he couldn't hear the vibrator running.

Joe snuck into the room and quietly shut the door. After a while his eyes had partially adjusted to the low light level and he could see what he thought was Jenny's head resting on the pillow. She was also panting so she was about to come or had recently come. He eased his way to the pillow, placed the tip of his penis right next to her head, reached over to the bedside light and when he switched it on, he said "Want some of this?"

Tracy was in shock. She had just finished coming when the light switched on and she heard someone say something. She opened her eyes and saw a giant penis pointing at her. She froze with her eyes wide open hoping that this invader wouldn't bludgeon her to death.

Joe was also in shock. This wasn't Jenny? He somehow recognised the face but it shouldn't be here. Eventually he asked, "Tracy?"

Jenny heard Joe's voice. She exploded the doona off her, sat up and looked around.

Joe saw Jenny's dishevelled head pop up in the wrong place and was even more confused. Especially when Jenny started heartily laughing. Tracy also stared at Jenny until Jenny said, "The looks on your faces!"

Both Tracy and Joe were staring at Jenny in complete confusion until Jenny said, "Tracy, may I introduce you to Joe's penis. Joe's penis, this is Tracy my lesbian lover."

Tracy was not quite as threatened but still didn't know what to do so she gently grabbed the tip of Joe's penis and shook it, saying, "How do you do?"

Joe by now had grasped the situation so he grabbed the shaft of his penis, shook it and said, like a ventriloquist, "How do you do?" They all burst out laughing and then Jenny, jumped out of bed, rushed towards Joe to give him a hug and to avoid any pending conflict. After all, it's not every day that a man comes home to find his lover having sex with a woman.

Joe braced himself for impact and returned Jenny's hug.

Tracy, still held Joe's penis. She had a very confused look on her face as she was comparing its size to her arm. Jenny saw her and said, "Big isn't it?"

Tracy nodded her head, still looking confused, realised that the offensive weapon was attached to Joe and abruptly released his glans, much to Joe's disappointment. She then asked, "How could that fit?"

Joe answered first and said, "You'd be surprised how accommodating a vagina can be."

Tracy looked at him, then at Jenny, realising that Jenny does somehow accommodate this monster and said quietly, "Oh."

Jenny looked deeply into Joe's eyes and with a very serious expression, asked, "You're not upset, are you?"

Joe looked at Jenny, managed an upset expression and answered, "Of course I'm upset, you started without me."

Jenny laughed and gave Joe another hug.

Tracy was surprised and asked, "Was this planned?"

Jenny looked at Tracy and laughed with fondness at her cute expression and answered, "No, he's just playing with us," and then to Joe, "Speaking of which, would you like to have sex with Tracy?"

Tracy shifted backwards in bed and said, "I'm not letting that thing near me."

Both Jenny and Joe laughed and Tracy joined in when she realised the comedy of the situation. She then said, "I'd better get going?" as she slid towards the edge of the bed.

Jenny looked disappointed and asked, "So soon? Why don't you stay for dinner and we can talk some more."

Tracy went to stand up and came face to face with Joe's breasts. She licked her lips and said, "They're beautiful."

Joe laughed and said, "What these old things," as he shook his breasts, "I've had them for months."

Tracy looked into Joe's eyes and joined in with the laughter. She then stared at Joe's breasts again and said, "Um... I... I suppose I could stay."

"Great," said Jenny and walked out to the kitchen fully naked.

Joe watched Jenny leave and when he turned to look at Tracy he saw her staring intensely at his breasts. He said, "They're real. You can touch them if you like."

Tracy absentmindedly reached out to feel Joe's breasts. She then realised what she was doing and brought her hands behind her back. She said, "Maybe later," as she licked her lips.

Joe said, "Okay, I'd better see if I can help Jenny. Can I get you anything?"

"Uh, no thank you. I'll come out in a moment," answered Tracy. Joe walked out into the kitchen fully naked. Tracy ran to the door to listen to her hosts' conversation.

"May I help you with something?" asked Joe of Jenny as he cuddled her back.

Jenny sighed at Joe's touch and then answered, "Yes, I have no idea what to cook. I was going to make slow cook but I don't have time. Tell me what to cook."

"Will the ingredients last until tomorrow?" asked Joe and Jenny nodded.

Joe said, "I say we should have Indian."

"Indian?" asked Jenny a bit shocked, "I don't have the ingredients."

"I know where we can get the ingredients," answered Joe, "and they come already mixed."

Jenny looked confused for a moment and then laughed as she said, "Home delivery?" It was Joe's turn to nod. Jenny then said, "Actually that's a really good idea. We could 'partake' and then chat until the food arrives."

"Yes," lilted Joe, "but we'd better ask Tracy what's her preferred cuisine."

Jenny kissed Joe and then looked serious and said, "About Tracy. Are you upset? Honestly, it just happened. We were talking and then one thing led to another and... well... you saw the results."

"I'm not upset," answered Joe as he kissed her, "It was spontaneous but... I would have liked to watch."

"Oh you naughty man," said Jenny and then said seductively, "Well you might be able to watch later on.

"There's another thing," said Jenny and Joe raised his his eyebrows in question. Jenny continued, "I really like Tracy. She's a lovely lady when you get to know her. I'd like her to be part of our family."

Joe hugged Jenny and she almost melted in his arms. He said, "I'm happy with that but I strongly suggest not to rush Tracy. Let her decide at her own pace. Please don't push her. After all, you two have just, you know, started having sex and she may have reservations about that.

"She's also just been assaulted by a man who has breasts and who's penis, she said it's not getting anywhere near her. It's a lot to process for her. I'm just suggesting that you let her decide in her own time."

"Well, you're the psychiatrist," joked Jenny, "so I'll take your advice."

"I'm not a psychiatrist," corrected Joe, "I just studied psychology at university.

"Now about imbibing," continued Joe, "Do you know if Tracy takes weed? If not, that may also be a sore point. She may be offended or worse."

"She wouldn't say anything," stated Jenny.

"No, probably not, but it might be a tiny bit more of a shock to her system," Joe said, "again, I strongly suggest that we let her take her time to decide."

"Okay," agreed Jenny reluctantly, "I'll call her and ask what she wants for dinner."

Tracy ran to the en suite and flushed the toilet. She walked out when Jenny called her name, "Tracy, oh there you are. We've decided to have takeaway. What cuisine would you prefer?"

Tracy answered, "Oh I don't mind, what about Indian or Thai?"

"Sounds great. We'll order at about 6 pm," agreed Jenny, "What shall we do until then?" asked Jenny with a wink.

"Oh, I don't know," answered Tracy, "do you have any dope or we could suck each other's breasts."

"All right!" sounded Jenny, "Just what we were thinking. I'll put the kettle on."

Joe looked at Tracy in a way that made Tracy uncomfortable. Joe pursed his lips when she looked away.

Jenny dug out some weed and offered it to Tracy. Joe gently touched Tracy's hand and asked, "Have you eaten it before?" asked Joe.

Tracy nodded her head.

Joe then asked, "Have you had it before?"

Again Tracy nodded her head.

"Did you hear us talking about weed earlier on?" asked Joe.

Tracy felt caught. Somehow Joe could tell that she was lying so she cautiously nodded and said, "I'm sorry. I just wanted to fit in. I... didn't mean any harm."

Joe smiled and said, "That's alright. I know how hard it is to 'fit in' but you don't have to try hard Tracy. Just be yourself. Okay?"

Tracy nodded.

"Now let's try again," said Joe, "Tracy have you had dope before?"

Tracy shook her head and said, "No."

"Would you like to try some?" asked Joe.

Tracy nodded, "Yes please but I don't know what to do. I thought that you smoked it?"

Jenny said, "We don't smoke because Joe's dad died of lung cancer, but we do eat it."

Tracy nodded.

Jenny made three mugs of tea and brought them to the breakfast table. Joe picked out a pinch of ground up dope, put it in his mouth and started chewing. He then washed it down with a few mouthfuls of tea. He said, "There, all done now I just need to wait for half an hour to an hour."

Jenny copied the process and left the jar open for Tracy. Tracy looked into the jar at the finely ground up dope, looked up at the other two and asked after grabbing a pinch, "This much?"

"I'd take about half of that if it was my first time," answered Joe, "but I wouldn't have any if I was nervous about the affects."

Tracy put the dope back into the jar so Jenny returned it to the kitchen cupboard.

Joe asked, "Do you like playing console Games?"

"Oh," answered Tracy, "I've played it once or twice but I'm not very good at it."

Jenny said, "That's alright, neither am I. What about cards?"

Tracy answered, "Um... not much. What games do you play?"

"Euchre usually," answered Joe, "but three handed is a tough game to play. Everyone's against you. It's likely to make one feel paranoid."

Jenny laughed and said, "He's joking."

"No, no," exaggerated Joe, "I can feel it now. It's all pressing down on me. Stop looking at me!"

Tracy was starting to worry that Joe was having a psychotic episode until Jenny slapped Joe's thigh and said, "Idiot. You're scaring our guest."

Joe laughed and said, "So that's where Lucy got it from," He leaned over towards Tracy and whispered, "She has no sympathy for me. It was only last week that my leg fell off and she wouldn't even drive me to the hospital," Joe shook his head and tsked repeatedly.

Both Jenny and Tracy laughed as Joe expressed a painted look on his face. He said, "You're all alike you naked people." Both ladies looked down, realised that they were naked and laughed again.

Jenny said, "Oh oh, in one of those moods are we? Soon he'll be quoting Monty Python sketches and we won't hear the end of it."

Joe said, "No I won't. Yes I will. No I won't."

Again Jenny said, "Idiot," and laughed.

Tracy, Jenny and Joe sat at the breakfast table drinking their cuppas and talking. Joe had them all in stitches with jokes and joking about each other.

During a lull in the conversation and when everyone had managed to stop laughing, Tracy asked, "Has the weed affected you yet?"

"Oh yeah, really whacked," answered Jenny whilst nodding.

"Well and truly out of it," answered Joe.

"You don't look like it," said Tracy.

"And how are we supposed to look?" asked Joe, "The top of our heads bursting open?"

Jenny laughed and said, "Or worms crawling out of our eyes and ears?"

"Going cross-eyed and dribbling," said Joe as he crossed his eyes.

After they all stopped laughing, Tracy said, "So, is it nice?"

Joe sat up straight, looked serious and said, "You're most welcome to try it if you like. You won't go mad," and then he added, "unless your blood type is A positive."

Jenny laughed and said, "Stop it. You're scaring our guest," and then to Tracy, "You'll probably feel like laughing and then get the munchies. The worst that could happen is that you feel a little paranoid."

"Well I'm not A positive,"said Tracy and they all laughed again, "so I'd like to try it, if you don't mind?".

Joe said, "Sure, walk this way," and waddled out into the kitchen. Jenny shrugged and followed Joe, waddling. Tracy laughed and waddled after them.

Jenny made three cups of tea as Joe guided Tracy on how much to imbibe. Tracy screwed up her nose as she chewed and then eagerly drank her cuppa. Joe smiled and said, "Yeah, it's not grande cuisine but the end results are worth it."

Again they joked and laughed. When there was a comfortable pause in the proceedings, Tracy said, "You know, just sitting here I feel that we are like the Woman's Tennis Club... "

Joe sat up straight and asked with a serious look on his face, "I'm going to join this club if you all sit around naked," they all laughed again.

Tracy said, "Well you'd fit right in. From the top half you look like a woman."

"Well this would be a surprise then," said Joe as he stood up and gestured towards his penis. Again they laughed.

"No no, wait. Shut your eyes Tracy," said Jenny as she stood up. She then reached between Joe's legs from behind, grabbed his penis and pulled it back between his legs. She then tapped Joe's thighs to get him to trap his penis behind him and between his legs. She then said, "Tracy, does this look good enough for Joe to join our Women's Club?"

Tracy opened her eyes to see just pubic hair at Joe's crotch, "Most suitable," answered Tracy, "he'll fit right in," as both Tracy and Jenny started laughing.

"We'd have to get rid of this and this," said Jenny as she tugged at the hair on Joe's pubic area and his legs.

"Oh yes. That definitely has to go," replied Tracy.

They laughed and then there was silence as Jenny stared at Tracy biting her bottom lip. "Shall we do it?" she asked Tracy. Tracy also bit her bottom lip and nodded yes as she opened her eyes wide and then smiled widely.

"I'll be back," said Jenny, mimicking the Terminator and disappeared into her bedroom.

Joe yelled to her, "Don't I get a say in this matter?"

"Of course not. You're just the model who gets the makeover," answered Jenny as she came out with an IPL hair removal system.

Joe saw what Jenny was plugging in and complained, "That thing stings."

"Oh you poor thing," she said as she pinched his cheek, "We Tennis Club girls have to put up with a little pain to look beautiful."

Joe knew she'd win this argument so he gave in but also said, "I'm NOT cleaning up the mess."

"Okay, deal," replied Jenny, "Come on, we'll do you on the bed and then I'll throw the sheets into the washing machine, too easy."

"'Do you on the bed'," quoted Tracy, "that sounds like fun," They all laughed again.

"First the chest," said Jenny as she zapped Joe's nipples, "I hate hairy nipples."

"Ow," said Joe as he rubbed his breast where Jenny had just treated him, "They're not hairy."

"To be sure, to be sure," replied Jenny faking an Irish accent.

Jenny proceeded down Joe's body until she neared Joe's pubic area. "Not there," said Joe.

"I'll just go straight across, okay?" Joe nodded, Jenny removed Joe's hair until she reached his hands that were protecting his genitals. She then started the treatment up Joe's legs from his toes.

Tracy was biting her bottom lip, "You're really going to do this?" she asked.

"Oh he doesn't mind," answered Jenny, "It's fun and besides, he looks so sexy when he's hairless," and then winked at Tracy.

Tracy said, "You're so naughty."

Jenny paused for a moment with a serious expression on her face and asked, "Am I? It's not hurting anyone. Is it?" she thought for a moment then turned to Tracy, smiled and asked, "Do you want a turn?"

"Of course I do," said Tracy smiling as she took the IPL from Jenny and continued the treatment until she reached Joe's hands which were still protecting his groin.

Joe said, "It might make me infertile" as he covered is testicles.

"You're already infertile," answered Jenny and then, "Just the bikini line," as she winked at Tracy.

"Infertile?" asked Tracy.

"It's the results of the hormonal imbalance," explained Jenny.

Joe moved his hands and Tracy treated Joe's bikini line. "I just have to lift these," said Jenny as she enclosed Joe's scrotum between her finger and thumb pushing his testes to the end of his scrotum. She looked at Tracy and nodded towards Joe's encased testicles. Tracy pointed to Joe's scrotum and frowned. Jenny nodded and so Tracy zapped Joe's right teste.

"Ow!" said Joe.

"Oh don't be a pussy," scolded Jenny and then said, "although, you'd probably like one," and they laughed, "Come on, you can't have one hairy ball. That would look funny," and indicated to Tracy to do the other one.

Tracy scrunched up her face but still zapped Joe's left teste. Joe jerked and Tracy frowned and said, "Sorry."

Joe said, "That's alright Tracy. I imagine that Jenny told you to do it."

Jenny smacked Joe on the buttocks and said, "Roll over, we have to do the back end."

Joe rolled over. Jenny tapped between Joe's thighs near his buttocks and said, "Open wide," she then goosed Joe and said to Tracy, "He's got a nice bum hasn't he?"

"Very nice," answered Tracy as she goosed Joe's other buttock. Joe wriggled for more.

Jenny then tugged some of Joe's butt hair and said, "This will have to go," and Joe jumped as she plucked out a couple of hairs. She then spread Joe's buttocks and indicated that Tracy should proceed with the dilapidation. She then said, "All done. You can roll over now."

Jenny brushed Joe's hairs off his body and said, "Up you get," She then stripped off the bed sheets and put on some clean sheets while Tracy and Joe inspected the treatment's results.

When Jenny returned from putting the dirty sheets in the laundry, she again reached, between Joe's legs and pulled back his penis. She asked Tracy, "Is that better now? Could he join the Women's Tennis Club?"

Tracy put her finger on her chin and appraised the look. She shook her head and said, "There's still something wrong."

Jenny looked deep in thought and then said, "I know, stockings!"

Tracy said with a big smile on her face, "Oh, that would look just perfect."

Jenny said, "Oh, you'll love it Joe," when she saw him grimace.

Jenny and Tracy dressed Joe in a suspender belt and stockings, Jenny sat him down on a chair and both Tracy and Jenny took it in turns to apply makeup on Joe's face.

They chatted as they took their time applying different makeup styles, wiping off something that, 'just didn't look right' and then trying another style. Eventually they both stepped back and nodded. Jenny said, "Subtle is best."

Tracy gasped and said, "You most definitely could join the club looking like that. You'd be the envy of every woman there, in fact, you'd be the best looking woman in the place. I can't believe the transformation? It's uncanny you know. You two could be identical twins!"

Jenny turned Joe around to face the makeup mirrors and put her face next to Joe's. At first she was giggling but when she saw Joe's face next to hers, she also gasped, frowned and looked very serious. She examined their faces more closely, stood back and looked at both Joe and Tracy. After a long pause she screwed up her face and said, "Different coloured eyes," they all laughed.