Not IN Love Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny then moved in closer to Joe, kissed him gently on the lips and asked, "Do you want to be a lesbian tonight."

Joe smiled and said, "Let's do it."

Jenny said, "Welcome to the club, Joanne," she then kissed him passionately then pushed Joe backwards onto the bed and straddled him. Tracy knelt where Jenny patted the bed next to Joe.

Jenny dipped her finger into her moistening vagina, then wiped the juice onto Joe's lips. Joe smiled. "More?" asked Jenny as she used two fingers to scoop out some more of her juices and held it up. Joe smiled and nodded enthusiastically, "Close you eyes Joanne," Joe did as he was told. Jenny smiled and pushed her fingers into Joe's mouth. Joe licked her fingers. She looked at Tracy, bit her lip and gestured towards Tracy's groin. Tracy nodded so Jenny dipped two fingers into Tracy's vagina, noticing that it was very wet. Jenny smiled and wiped her fingers along Joe's lips, "Do you like that?" she asked. Joe moaned and nodded.

Jenny asked seductively, "Would you like a queening?" Joe nodded again. Jenny indicated with nods of her head and her eyes for Tracy to mount Joe's face. Tracy shook her head but when Jenny frowned and again indicated what to do, Tracy straddled Joe's head.

Jenny commanded, "Lick," and Tracy gasped as Joe gently licked her labia. "What does that taste like?"

Tracy lifted off Joe to let him answer, "Very nice. Just like you but a little bit more viscose."

"Seems like you get the Joanne seal of approval, Tracy," said Jenny. She then pushed down on Tracy's shoulders and said, "Enjoy yourself."

Joe moaned as he tasted Tracy's juices when she pressed her vulva onto his face. Tracy gasped. She closed her eyes as Joe pushed his tongue as far as he could into Tracy's opening. He ran his tongue around Tracy's vagina and relished her taste.

Jenny, satisfied that Tracy was happily enjoying herself, started to caress Joe's stockinged legs. Joe sighed into Tracy's vagina and felt his penis start to grow. Jenny kept teasing Joe with caresses, kisses and sometimes running her finger from Joe's pubis along his penis right to the tip of his glans. She kept repeating this process but each time she started a little closer to Joe's anus.

Joe, or Joanne, loved the feel of the stockings on his legs especially now that his legs were completely hairless. It felt so sensual. He earnestly fell into the role of being a lesbian. He licked and sucked Tracy's nether regions and was rewarded with gobs of pussy honey. The combined sensations were driving him wild.

Although Joe was relishing his new role he felt, from his male experience, that he wasn't an accomplished female. Sucking a woman's vulva and rapidly licking her clitoris was usually very rewarding but is that what a woman would do? He was experimenting with his new lesbian lover and when he felt Tracy stop thrusting on his face while he rapidly flicked the tip of her clitoris, he decided to concentrate on that activity.

Tracy was rubbing her vulva on Joe's face but when he started licking and sucking in the exact right place she stopped and let her orgasm creep up on her. She still rocked slightly back and forwards but she knew she was close to coming. Joe kept licking her at an incredible pace, almost like a vibrator, in fact it was better than the vibrator that she used at home. He was flesh and bone and bringing her so... Suddenly Tracy tensed up, shuddered and came. She felt her juices leak out of her and Joe drank every available drop. Her clitoris was now so sensitive that she lifted her pussy off Joe's face. For a moment Joe kept sucking but when Tracy pushed with her right leg the seal was broken and Joe was left frantically sucking the air. Joanne had done her lesbian duty.

Jenny was ready for some action after watching Tracy enjoying herself queening Joe, so she straddled Joe's waist trapping his engorged penis between his belly and her groin. She slid her crotch along Joe's shaft and became more excited. She tilted her pelvis backwards so that she could rub her clitoris on Joe's shaft. She closed her eyes and at first slowly rubbed herself on Joe but then she rubbed faster and faster. She'd been rubbing as fast as she could and felt an orgasm approaching. She opened her eyes and saw Tracy squeezing her eyes shut. When she saw Tracy shudder in another orgasm, Jenny also came. She slowed her thrusting pace as she came down from her orgasm until she just sat still on Joe's shaft, feeling her clitoris pulse.

Jenny grabbed Joe's penis, lifted it up slightly and said, "Do you like my cock Tracy?"

Tracy looked, laughed and said, "Now that's more like my size although it's still a bit too fat."

"Watch me make it longer," said Jenny as slid further back along Joe's shaft.

"Now it's too long," protested Tracy.

Jenny kept sliding back until she was sitting on Joe's thighs. She reached down and caressed Joe's testicles. She asked Tracy, "Do you want to help me make Joanne come?" Tracy nodded enthusiastically, "Come on then, come down here where the action is."

Tracy who had been gently resting her pussy on Joe's mouth, lifted off Joe, slid down and laid on his right leg. Meanwhile, Jenny slid down Joe's left leg. Both women glided their bodies and legs over Joe's. It felt so sensual, so sexy. Tracy said, "No wonder men like stockings"

Jenny added, "and women."

Tracy said, "I'm going to wear stockings more often."

Jenny said, "I'd greatly appreciate that."

Joe said, "Stockings not pantyhose. Pantyhose are such a disappointment when the crotch is revealed."

The women laughed then Tracy said, "and a potential breeding ground for thrush," there were a few more giggles.

Jenny, or maybe Tracy, started licking Joe's scrotum. Joe moaned. His lesbian lover then sucked his left teste into her mouth. Joe moaned again. She ran her tongue over his skin and pressed his teste hard against the roof of her mouth. Joe shuddered. She sucked his other teste into her mouth and almost crush his balls. He trembled with the feeling of pain.

Joe heard some whispering but ignored it. He wanted to cherish this sexual experience. He heard the bedside drawer rattle as it was opened and later closed. Joe was a bit disappointed when his lover stopped sucking his balls but then someone clasped her finger and thumb around his scrotum and pulled. His testes were being squashed in the end of his scrotum and when she squeezed his testes in the palm of her hand, he gasped in pleasure and pain. "Harder," he whispered but nothing happened. There was more whispering from towards his lower parts and then the hand squeezed harder, "Oh, that feels good," he moaned. There was more whispering and the hand squeezed harder again, "Oh yeah," he moaned.

Joe felt coldness at his anus and tensed. He tried to close his legs to prevent the invasion but strong legs were in the way. He heard Jenny say, "Now Joanne, you can't stay a virgin all your life. You're lesbian lovers are going to screw you."

"Not the big one," Joanne pleaded.

"No honey," replied Jenny tenderly, "We'll save that treat for another time."

There were more whisperings and Joe felt the grip on his balls ease and then gently massage them in their scrotal container.

Joe felt the tip of the vibrator push at his anus. It was well lubricated so he tried to relax. It opened his sphincter and tried to slid in but he involuntarily squeezed it out. The vibrator pushed again at his anus and it slid in. This time Joe had opened up to let the vibrator slide in. There was a pause and then the vibrator was activated. Not only did it vibrate but it also worked around in side, massaging his prostate. Moments later pre-come started oozing out of the tip of his penis.

There was movement on the bed and then a tongue licked the tip of his penis, "Oh that tastes good," said Jenny, "Would you like to try it Tracy?"

"Yes please," answered Tracy. Jenny wiped her finger along Joe's slit and presented it to Tracy's lips. Tracy stuck out her tongue and tasted it, "Mm, very slippery and salty but somehow sweet, like clear, sweet, soy sauce?"

"Yes," responded Jenny, "I think the sweetness has something to do with his hormones. Watch this."

Jenny sucked the tip of Joe's glans and then pressed her finger hard against the base of Joe's penis. She then slowly slid her finger up his shaft to the corona of Joe's glans. She opened her mouth to show Tracy a mouthful of liquid. She then gave Tracy a kiss and shared Joe's pre-come.

Tracy's eyes bulged as she swallowed. She the said, "So much?"

"Uh-huh," agreed Jenny, "Wait a while and you can try again."

Meanwhile, the vibrator was massaging Joe's prostate, producing more pre-come. The lady's watched in anticipation and when a steady supply of pre-come was oozing out of Joe's penis, Jenny said, "Your turn."

Tracy sucked on the tip of Joe's glans and was rewarded with a tablespoon of liquid. She couldn't fit Joe's glans into her mouth so she sucked the tip like a straw. When she slid her finger up Joe's penis like Jenny did, her eyes widened and her cheeks bulged. She had to swallow a small amount and signalled to Jenny to share, but Jenny said, "You have it all. There's plenty more when that came from."

Tracy closed her eyes and moaned as she drank her mouthful. She was so turned on she started to rub her groin on Joe's stockinged leg. Jenny noticed how much Tracy enjoyed Joe's pre-come and said, "Let's suck the milk out of Joe's tits. When he comes, more to the side unless you want your hair covered in semen."

Tracy and Jenny slid up Joe's body and started to gently suck Joe's breasts. Joe felt his milk 'let down' and the milk started to flow into their eager mouths. Jenny grabbed Tracy's right hand and placed it on Joe's scrotum. Tracy started squeezing his balls again. Jenny then guided Tracy's left hand into the top half of Joe's shaft and Tracy's started pumping his penis.

Jenny, satisfied that Tracy was stimulating Joe as much as she could, masturbated the lower half of Joe's shaft. She also grabbed the vibrator and started pumping out in and out of Joe's rectum.

Joe was in heaven. All his erogenous zones were being stimulated at once. He'd often had small orgasms just by his breasts being sucked, or his balls being squeezed but now his cock was being stroked and his prostate being milked. Any one of these stimulations would induce and orgasm but now they were all happening at once. He said, "Harder... please," both Jenny and Tracy sucked his breasts harder and Tracy squeezed Joe's balls as hard as she could. Joe then said, "Faster," both women masturbated Joe faster and Jenny thrust the vibrator in and out as fast as she could.

Joe's body tensed. He slowly lifted his knees even though Tracy and Jenny were each laying on one. His shoulders lifted off the bed, his head tilted back, he said, "Ah... fuck!" and came. Tracy pulled Joe's balls down as hard as she could and Joe convulsed. Semen spurted out of Joe's penis. It sprayed all over his chest. The next spurt sprayed onto his neck and then the next onto his face. The following three spurts sprayed again onto his chest. The next two less so powerful onto his chest and then his semen just oozed out.

Jenny and Tracy both slowed down their actions when Joe's body collapsed onto the bed, fully relaxed. Joe said, "Ohhh," as Jenny switched off the vibrator and eased it out of Joe's anus. Tracy released Joe's balls and his body jerked. Joe's milk had run out a long time before he came so both women released his nipples.

Jenny looked at Tracy and saw that there was come on her waist, arms and shoulder. She shifted over to Tracy and started to lick off Joe's semen. Tracy looked at Jenny wide eyed. She was a bit in shock. Jenny laughed and said, "There's a lot of it isn't there?" Tracy just nodded. She then saw what Jenny was doing and licked up a small amount of semen on the tip of her tongue to taste it. Joe's semen was sweet and salty. Much nicer tasting than Kevin's, her ex-husband. She started to lick more off Joe's chest. She discovered that if she sucked and slid her mouth along at the same time, she could hoover up large mouthfuls of the delicious treat.

Tracy and Jenny competed, each hoovering as much of Joe's semen down their throats as quick as they could. When most of it was gone, Jenny sucked on Joe's now flaccid penis, enjoying what was left inside his urethra. Tracy licked the semen off Jenny's body.

Once all the semen was consumed, Jenny slid off the bed and retrieved something out of a tallboy drawer. Jenny returned to the bed and slipped a pair of control bikini briefs onto Joe, she pulled his penis down and back between his legs and then pulled the briefs up to keep his penis tightly secured. She said, "That looks more lady like," and Tracy burst out laughing.

Jenny then started to caress Joe's face and asked him, "Well Joanne, I hope that you liked your first time with your lesbian friends?"

Joe opened his eyes, smiled and said, "That was quite adequate thank you," and they all laughed.

Tracy sat on her haunches looking around. She was feeling very happy but a little bit fuzzy in the head. She laughed then wondered why she laughed and then laughed again at laughing at nothing. She said, "I think I might be stoned?"

Joe, who had been watching Tracy's changing facial expressions, looked at the bedside clock and said, "Well you're the only one that could know, but probably, it's been about and hour and a half since you ate some."

Jenny asked, "Do you feel happy for no apparent reason, other than just having an orgasm?" Tracy nodded, "Do you feel a bit vague in the head, a bit fuzzy?" Tracy nodded again, "Do you feel like you could eat a horse?"

Tracy opened her eyes wide and said, "Horse or any large herbivore," the others laughed.

"Well then it's time to order some food," said Jenny and then added mimicking a man's voice, "Well in my professional opinion my dear, you're whacked off your face. I prescribe lavishings of Indian food."

They all started stating different dishes that tasted good. Jenny dialled the local Indian restaurant and ordered some of those dishes with approving nods from Tracy and Joe. She finally asked, "When will that be delivered and by whom?" there was a pause and then she said, "Thank you," and hung up. She then said to Joe, "I think that cute lovely redhead girl is going to deliver our food," she bit her bottom lip, smiled and said, "I dare you to answer the door dressed like that?"

"That's definitely not appropriate Jenny," answered Joe.

Jenny said a bit offended, "Well she always looks me up and down the other times she's delivered. Why not have a little pay back?"

Tracy chimed in, "I think she'll be looking Joe up and down a lot more if he's dressed like that."

"Picture it," said Jenny gesturing towards the ceiling, "This woman, obviously a lesbian or bi, sees a beautiful topless women, dressed in stockings and..." she looked at the others to see if they were visualising her description, "answered the door. The topless woman, quickly covers her breasts, and accepts the home delivery. The lesbians eyes would pop out of her head."

"And we'd be charged with assault. I'd have to pay for her eyes to be put back in again," suggested Joe.

Tracy was laughing and then said, "Actually I don't think that you would," she then said mimicking a judge, "The defendant is perfectly in his, or her, rights to dress as he, or she, wishes in her, or his, own home, or as appropriately deemed by the owner of the home to which he, or she, is visiting. The defendant obviously tried to cover his, or her, modesty when he, or she, realised the potential offence that he, or she, may have incurred. Furthermore, if the defendant considers... uh... themselves to be male then the covering of the potentially offensive mammary tissue would not be deemed socially necessary. Case dismissed," Once Jenny and Joe stopped belly laughing, Tracy added, "I'm not a qualified lawyer and any thing that I say should not be taken as legal advice," then she added, "Go on Joanne, it'll be fun."

Joe shook his head and eventually said, "You two, well I know Jenny will, pester me until I do it. Okay, I'll do it, but I want to wear a dressing gown."

Jenny rushed to the wardrobe and pulled out her diaphanous gown and said, "This."

"That's a bit too see-through," suggested Joe.

Tracy said, biting her lip and looking at Jenny, "No. That'll be perfect. It'll be dark and it'll pique her interest."

Joe said, "And what if she's not a lesbian? You're only assuming that she is."

"Well," answered Jenny, "she could be bi and we'd get the same results."

Joe almost snatched the negligee off Jenny and said, "Alright, when's the delivery."

Jenny looked at her watch and said, "In about fifteen minutes," she then looked at Joe and said, "Tracy, you fix Joanne's makeup, I'll get a wig and some shoes."

Tracy had just finished fixing Joe's makeup when Jenny fitted a bob wig onto Joe's head, brushed it out and said, "Perfect. Now these," she fitted black, three inch, stiletto shoes onto Joe's feet and sombrely stared at Joe.

Joe saw the look on Jenny's face, stood up and gave her one of his hugs. Jenny broke free of her melancholy, smiled and said, "I'm alright. You do look like Lucy but I'm over her death," she then appraised Joe and said, "You look so sexy Joanne, you'll knock that redhead's head off."

Just then the doorbell rang. Jenny pushed Joe towards the front door and switched on the outside light. Joe answered the door and said, in his best female voice, "Yes?" He quickly covered his breasts.

The delivery lady sighed as she scanned Joe's body. She asked, "Jenny?"

"No," answered Joe and reached for the food that the lady was holding.

The lady pulled the package out of Joe's reach and said, "I have a delivery for Jenny. Who are you?"

Joe braved himself, smiled, and said, "I'm Joanne, I'll make sure Jenny gets it."

"Oh I bet you will," said the lady as she smiled knowingly and held out the food.

Joe felt a bit offended. He always liked this delivery lady. She was always poised and polite but now he felt like she was taking the upper hand and he wanted to recover some respect. He let the negligee open to expose his breast as he reached for the food. He asked, "And you are?"

The lady looked a little bit taken back and answered with a smile, "I'm Randy."

"Are you just?" asked Joe with a smile.

Randy winked then turned to leave.

Joe wanted to tease Randy some more. He called, "Randy, this is for you," and offered her a tip.

Randy raised her eyebrows, smiled and said as she accepted the offer, "Mm, two treats. Thank you Joanne," and again she turned to leave.

Joe said as he held back both sides of the gown to fully expose his whole front, "Here's another tip."

Randy looked at Joe, she seemed to drink in Joanne's beauty as she slowly gazed up and down Joe's body. She licked her lips and said, "I'll have to remember this address and request that I get all the deliveries for here," she then turned, walked to her scooter and mounted it. Joe thought that he saw her thrust a few times on the seat. Randy waved to Joe as she rode off.

Joe closed the front door and leaned against it breathing heavily. Tracy and Jenny were staring at Joe, both wide eyed and wide mouthed. Tracy said, "Oh... my... god!"

Joe looked at her and asked, "Did you see that?"

Tracy nodded her head as she bit her lip and Jenny said, "Oh yeah. We were watching and listening from the bedroom window. You were fantastic!" Tracy nodded enthusiastically. Jenny continued, "She had you wrapped around her little finger and then you took control. I bet... I bet she would have licked your pussy if you asked her to."

Joe gestured to his crotch and said, "Ah, something's missing there but I think I turned her on."