Not IN Love Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," replied Jenny, "I reckon that she's wet that scooter's seat."

Joe asked, "Did she rub herself on it?"

Tracy said, "Yeah, yeah. I saw that. Oh my god that's so sexy!"

Jenny took the food from Joe's hand and said, "Well Joanne, you were so brave and sooo sexy. You really deserve a big treat for doing that, but first, let's eat," Jenny turned and walked towards the breakfast table.

Tracy said, "I could never have done that," She wrapped her hands around Joe's neck and leaned in for a kiss. Joe, who was still overwhelmed from what just happened, returned Tracy's kiss and gave her one of his hugs without thinking.

Tracy gasped and collapsed. Joe caught her in time and held her away from him until she recovered "Sorry," he said.

Tracy looked at Joe in shock and said, "Jenny said that you give good hugs. She didn't say that they were unbelievable."

They wrapped their hands around each other's waist and walked towards the breakfast table, laughing. By the time they arrived, Jenny had laid out the crockery, cutlery and serving spoons. She smiled when she saw that her new and old lovers were getting along well together. She then giggled realising that Tracy was, probably, the elder. Joe held the chair out for both Tracy and Jenny. Jenny said, when he was about to sit down, "Now, now, Joanne. You're a little bit overdressed for dinner. You'd better take off that negligee. Besides, you don't want to splash all over it any of this delicious looking food that Randy so dramatically delivered."

Joe took off the negligee, hung it up in the wardrobe and returned to eat.

After what seemed like a feeding frenzy, Tracy sat back in her chair, rubbed her belly, groaned and said, "I'm so full."

Jenny was also uncomfortably full and said, "Me too."

Joe burped and said, "Pardon me. One of the downsides of the munchies. More?" They all laughed in agreement but refused to eat more so Joe stood up and said, "I'll tidy up," He then unset the table, rinsed and put the crockery and cutlery into the dishwasher and packed away the leftovers.

Jenny and Tracy lazily watched Joe busily in the kitchen. Tracy said, "He's so good. Kevin would never have done that. He'd never have even thought of it. He's that much of an arsehole."

Jenny laughed and then, more sombrely said, "I'm not a religious person but he's a godsend. I don't know what I'd do or where I'd be if he hadn't looked after me."

Tracy reached over and held Jenny's hand. She said, "I'm also not religious but good friends are a blessing."

They talked for a while and then Jenny decided to cheer things up by saying, "Shall we rape him?"

"No of course not!" admonished Tracy.

"Jenny sat back a bit shocked but then realised that Tracy had taken her seriously. She said, "I don't mean for real. I mean have really good sex with him. No wait, with her. We haven't yet fully dressed him up. Maybe he's not good enough to join the tennis club."

Tracy laughed and said, "He looks delicious from here. I don't think that I'd refuse anything from him."

"Ah, ah, you mean, 'she'," corrected Jenny, "and, of you don't realise that then we haven't prepared HER well enough."

"Oh god yes," said Tracy, "What about that little white tennis dress that you have. You know, the one with the tight fitting waist and V neck. I've always liked that one. It's so sexy."

Jenny raised her eyebrows and asked, "Really? I know the one. You like that do you? I'm certainly willing to put it on Joanne of it turns you on?"

Tracy shivered, "Oh yeah. You often wear it without a bra. I'm so horny just thinking about it."

Jenny smiled and said, "Well of course. I think she'll also turn me on in that outfit. Especially with those 'fuck me' shoes she has on," She then exaggeratedly licked her lips. They both laughed.

Joe saw Jenny and Tracy consoling each other and busied himself until they appeared to be joking and laughing again. He brought three cups of decaffeinated tea and the jar of cannabis to the breakfast table. He asked, "Top up anyone?"

Jenny asked, "Cups not mugs?"

"I thought that we were all too full and it's only there to wash down the good stuff."

"You're forgiven," said Jenny and then she brushed an errant hair from his wig away from his face. She then turned to Tracy and asked, "Shall we?" as she took a pinch of cannabis and held it up.

"Indubitably," answered Tracy as she took a pinch and started eating.

All three chewed their preferred portion of weed and washed it down with their cuppa. After a while Jenny put her hands on the table, pushed back her chair and said as she rose, "Back to it?"

Tracy copied Jenny and said, "Okay."

Joe wondered what these two were up to and remained seated. Jenny took Joe's arm and led him towards the bedroom as she said, "Come on Joanne, your transformation is incomplete."

"Tennis anyone?" joked Jenny and then said, "Joanne, you can wear this tennis dress of mine until you get your own," she then passed to Joe the dress that she thought Tracy liked. She looked at Tracy and questioned with her eyes. Tracy nodded yes.

Tracy and Jenny put on their tennis gear and when all three were ready, they assessed each other. "You can't play tennis in those shoes," said Jenny as she prepared to remove Joe's stilettos.

Tracy gently stopped Jenny and said, "I'll think they'll do for now, don't you?" and winked.

Jenny smiled, nodded and asked, "Well madame president, does Joanne pass the test?"

Tracy looked at Joe and was surprised at how much he looked like a woman. His cleavage was very apparent, one of the reasons why Tracy loved Jenny wearing that dress, and his nipples were very obvious in the thin material, another reason why she liked the dress. Tracy sighed and said, "She's beautiful. I'd certainly let her into the club and into my bed."

Jenny said, "Well done Joanne, you've been accepted. Now, we need to make sure that you don't give the club a bad name whilst out in public. Time for us to change," as she lifted her dress off and undid the dress Joe was wearing.

Jenny then took out some more suspender belts and stockings from her drawer and passed some to Tracy and started putting some on herself. Tracy took off her tennis gear and put on the stockings. They then stood still and looked at each other's apparel.

Both Jenny and Tracy wore suspender belts and sheer, black stockings. Joanne also wore suspenders and stockings but she also wore a pair of black control briefs. Jenny said, "I think that we can now start the lesbian club meeting," they all laughed.

Jenny pushed Joanne back onto the bed and mounted Joanne's torso. She started to rub herself on Joanne's belly. She felt that this wasn't enough so she laid to Joanne's side and caressed Joanne's stockinged leg.

The very tight, control briefs were impeding the blood from engorging Joanne's shaft. She was getting very uncomfortable and very randy. Tracy laid opposite to Jenny and was also rubbing her stockings on Joanne's legs. Joanne was about to ask Jenny to ease the pain but then Jenny pushed her thigh up onto Joanne's crotch and rubbed Joanne's ensconced penis. Joanne very much liked the feeling of Jenny's stockinged leg rubbing against her panties. It felt so slippery and sensual.

Jenny said, "You know Tracy, Joanne is going to take a very long time to have an orgasm. I'm thinking that we should help her come as quickly as possible so that we can then enjoy each other's company. What do you think?"

"How?" asked Tracy, "How do we help her come quickly?"

Jenny reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out a massager. She held it up and winked at Tracy as she said, "Have you ever used one of these to come?"

"Who hasn't whoever owns one?" answered Tracey.

"Joanne probably," answered Jenny.

"Oh, are you sure?" asked Tracy, "It's pretty intense."

"I think that she'll handle it and if not, then we'll have a good time trying," answered Jenny.

"Okay, let's do it," said Tracy enthusiastically.

"You sit on her face and I'll massage her groin," said Jenny.

Tracy gladly mounted Joanne's face and started to pinch Joanne's nipples. Joanne enthusiastically licked Tracy's crotch. Tracy moaned and said, "You'd better hurry up. I don't know how much of this I can take."

Jenny switched on the massager, set it to low and pressed it to Joanne's crotch. Joanne's body tensed and she cried out into Tracy's vulva. Tracy moaned as Joanne continued to lick and suck at her vaginal opening and clitoris.

Jenny slowly increased the speed of the massager. Its two mounds blurred as they vibrated Joanne's encased shaft. Joanne started to kick her legs so Jenny sat on Joanne's thighs with her full weight.

The massager was too intense on Joanne's crotch. Her penis was being vibrated at an incredible speed. She tried to overcome the intensity by concentrating on pleasing Tracy.

Tracy had already had two orgasms and was getting close to having her third. She pinched and pulled Joanne's nibbles without thinking. She wanted Joanne to stop but she also wanted Joanne continue, because it felt so good. She was just starting to have her third orgasm when she felt Joanne scream into her groin. She looked down and saw how she had extended Joanne's nipples and breasts. She thought that it must be hurting Joanne but she held on tightly as she rode Joanne's face through her most intense orgasm, so far this evening. She couldn't stand it any longer and threw herself off Joanne's face and collapsed onto the bed.

Joanne's body spasmed and shook as she came. The massager was relentless in its pounding on her penis. She could feel her shaft trying to shoot her semen out of her meatus but she didn't feel any dampness. She certainly could feel her body shaking as she felt one of her most intense orgasms. Tracy seemed to fly off her face and Joanne cried out in ecstasy. She tried to move her legs but Jenny was holding them down with the whole weight of her body. Joanne's belly tensed and Joanne's torso lifted off the bed. Joanne cried out, "Oh fuck!" as she continued to come. She was almost sitting up as the spasms wreaked havoc throughout her body. Eventually she collapsed onto the bed and let the vibrations abuse her shaft.

Jenny was thoroughly enjoying herself. Tracy had obviously come enough as she collapsed and panted on the bed beside Joanne. She was exceptionally pleased that she had made, not helped but made, Joanne come. When Joanne collapsed and stopped trembling she switched off the massager. Joanne's body spasmed again as she removed the massager away from Joanne's groin.

After a while, once Joanne had gathered her breath, she said, "That was so intense."

Jenny laughed and said, "It is isn't it?"

Joanne looked at Jenny and said, "What I don't understand is that you willingly do that to yourself."

"Ah ha," agreed Jenny, "You get addicted to the intense orgasms that a massager can give. You'll be surprised how you'll want to do it again."

"Not tonight, please," begged Joanne.

Jenny laughed again and then said, "Okay, time for we real women to play. After all, we can have multiple orgasms."

"Not me," gasped Tracy, "I've had enough orgasms."

Jenny smiled as she turned on the massager and threatened Tracy, "Are you sure?" she asked.

"Please no," begged Tracy, "I don't think that I could come again."

"We can find out," said Jenny.

"No... No... I've had enough," answered Tracy.

"Well, I tend to agree with you," said Jenny, "I've certainly had more orgasms tonight than I've ever had in one go."

Jenny crawled up beside Joanne and cuddled her. Tracy threw her leg over Joanne and cuddled her other side. They fell asleep like that for the rest of the night.

~~~

To be continued...