Not IN Love Ch. 22

Story Info
Holidaying at nudist resort exposes transgenders.
7.8k words
4.75
2.2k
1
0

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fictitious story. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people is coincidence. Do not take any information in this story as health advice.

~~~

"It's getting cold. What do you do for winter?" asked Tracy.

"Rug up," answered Jenny.

"When I was with Kevin we'd go away for a winter holiday to thaw out. We'd go overseas where it's warm," said Tracy reminiscing.

"Why don't you go on holidays?" suggested Jenny.

"I've got the tennis club to look after," answered Tracy.

"Can't someone else look after that?" asked Joe as he rinsed the breakfast dishes and placed them into Jenny's dishwasher.

"I don't know," answered Tracy.

"Why don't you let someone looked after it for a few days and see how it goes?" asked Joe.

"Who though?" asked Tracy.

"You could get someone else in to do the lessons couldn't you?" asked Jenny.

"I suppose so," answered Tracy, "or I could just postpone the lessons while I'm away, but then there's looking after the club."

Joe looked at Jenny, who shrugged, and then asked Tracy, "Are you thinking of excuses not to go on holidays?"

Tracy had learnt that Joe could tell when she was lying, "I don't want to go all alone," answered Tracy, "I won't have as much fun and I'll look desperate. A middle aged housewife on holidays all by herself?"

"You're not middle aged and you're a tennis coach, not a housewife," replied Jenny.

"Still," replied Tracy, "I'll still be alone."

"We could go with you," said Joe.

"Really?" asked Tracy with excitement.

"Um," hesitated Jenny, "You two go. I've got things to do here."

"Rubbish! What things?" asked Tracy.

"Just things," answered Jenny embarrassed.

"Are you scared of going away?" asked Tracy.

Jenny took a big breath and owned up to her fears, "Yes. Even though I have a passport, I've never been overseas. I know it's not logical but I'm afraid of doing something wrong or something happening that... that takes me out of my comfort zone."

Joe said, "It looks like you already know your fears are unjustified. We can afford it. We can go to some secluded place where you'll feel safe."

"I know," said Tracy, "a resort in the Greek Isles. They're beautiful."

"That reminds me," said Joe, "That prize that Lucy won from the fund raiser night at the Central Primary School, that fancy dress night. I think that was at a resort in the Greek Isles."

"Perfect!" said Tracy.

"I don't know," said Jenny, "That prize was for Lucy not us."

"It sounds like you're the one making excuses," said Tracy.

"I'll check with Cassy to see if we can use it," said Joe.

"Great!" said Tracy.

Jenny sighed.

"We'll be there," said Tracy, "We'll look after you."

"I should go out more shouldn't I?" asked Jenny.

"You deserve to enjoy yourself," answered Tracy, "and if we don't like it, we can come home early."

Joe contacted Cassy and Cassy explained that the prize was still valid. She didn't know much about the resort but she did know that it was exclusive.

Joe also found out that the prize that Harry had won was at the same resort and Harry was more than willing to give it to Jenny or Tracy because he would never go overseas. They now had two weeks Holiday for three in an exclusive resort in the Greek Isles that they knew nothing about.

Joe remembered that Harry's new girlfriend, Franc, was a chartered accountant and asked her if she would look after the books and manage the reception whilst he was on holidays. Franc jumped at the chance because it not only offered her some extra money but she could also spend more time with Harry. Harry was also very pleased with the offer.

They checked the validity of their passports, organised visas, booked their flights and bought some holiday clothes. Three weeks later they were on a flight to Greece with a stopover at Singapore. Tracy, as part of her contribution, paid to upgraded their tickets to first class and they had a nice room on the plane all to themselves.

They arrived in Singapore and stayed overnight in a huge suite. They all contributed to emptying Jenny's and Joe's milk from their overfull breasts. They went out for dinner and walked around Singapore that evening. Tracy bought lots of clothes but Jenny felt a bit overwhelmed so she just clung to Joe and appreciated the scenery.

The next morning, Jenny and Joe emptied their breasts, with Tracy's help, had breakfast and they flew onto Greece. They arrived at the resort in the early afternoon and checked in.

The receptionist explained that all the activities and food were free, even room service. She also said that the resort was for naturalists and Jenny thought that it would be wonderful to go walking amongst the gardens. Tracy was a bit concerned and said that she'd catch up with the others after finding out about the facilities.

Jenny and Joe were shown to their cabin which was a huge suite. It had three bedrooms, two with King sized beds and one with some bunk beds. They both sucked the milk out of each other's breasts and decided to order room service for dinner because they were tired after the flight.

Tracy was taking a long time to come back but when she did she was a bit coy. She said, "Do you know what naturalists are in Britain?"

"Bush walkers?" asked Jenny. Jenny looked at Joe and realised something was wrong. His jaw had dropped and he looked shocked, "What does it mean?" asked Jenny very concerned.

"We would call them nudists," answered Tracy.

"Shit!" said Joe, "I can't go around naked."

"Why not?" asked Tracy.

"Well my top bits don't match the bottom bits," answered Joe.

"Well that's the great thing," said Tracy, "This resort caters for all different sorts. You won't be out of place here."

"I'll feel like I will," replied Joe.

"So will I," emphasised Jenny, "I can't walk naked around in front of strangers."

"You don't have a problem," said Joe, "You're beautiful. Everyone will enjoy looking at you. I, on the other hand, will look like a freak."

"Oh rubbish," said Tracy, "You're both exceptionally beautiful. You'll be the envy of everyone here, including me. Besides, the receptionist said that we can stick to our private gardens of we like, but I'm going to enjoy myself on this holiday. I may not be as beautiful as you two but I'm not going to let that stop me from having fun.

"There're tennis courts, swimming pools, all sorts of ball games and there's a book at each activity's location that we can use to book the activity."

Joe asked, "How many people are like me?"

"I didn't ask," answered Tracy.

"Don't you think that you're beautiful?" asked Jenny of Tracy.

"What?" asked Joe.

"Well, I'm not ugly, but I'm certainly not as beautiful as you two," answered Tracy.

"Aren't we getting off topic here?" asked Joe.

"No," answered Jenny and then to Tracy, "You are beautiful Tracy."

"Look at me," said Tracy indicating her body, "I'm short, top heavy a bit dumpy, it takes a lot to control my weight and then look at you two. You're tall, athletic, luscious breasts, not an ounce of fat and you can eat anything you like."

Joe said, "I didn't realise that you felt that way."

"Neither did I," added Jenny, "I've always thought that you were petite, blessed with gorgeous boobs, sexily curvaceous, the perfect olive complexion with a stunning face."

"Oh now you're just trying to get into my pants," laughed Tracy.

"I agree," said Joe, "You're the epitome of feminine."

"Well, it doesn't matter. I'm going to enjoy myself," said Tracy, "and you two are just using excuses not to enjoy yourself. You've come all this way to perfect weather and you intend to lock yourselves up in here," she said as she gestured around. She then pleaded, "Oh come on. Enjoy yourselves. Just give it a go. You might like it but you won't know until you try it. Promise me that you'll try?"

Jenny and Joe looked at each other. Joe pursed his lips and Jenny shrugged her shoulders. Jenny said, "I will if you do?"

Joe felt that he needed to support Jenny so he agreed, but first they needed food.

They ordered room service and after they'd finished eating they relaxed with some complementary wine. They all became a bit tipsy and Tracy said, "Come on let's take the first steps," as she started to undress.

"You two go for it, I'm feeling a bit jet lagged," said Jenny.

"No, no," explained Tracy, "I mean, get naked and go outside. This is our little garden and no one will see us. It'll be our first step into being naturalists."

Though tired, Jenny was getting a bit frisky so she said, "Alright," and started to undress.

Joe, as usual, did what the others did to prevent conflict so he also undressed.

Jenny stretched and said, "It does feel nice. The temperature's perfect."

Joe agreed. It wasn't long ago that Jenny had used the IPL on him to remove all his hairs and the gentle breeze felt good on his hairless body.

Jenny walked over to the door to the patio She giggled and asked, "Are you sure no one can see us?"

Tracy answered, "If they can then they're going to see the best bodies in this resort."

They all laughed which made them relax. Jenny giggled, opened the door and said to Tracy, "You first."

Tracy did some exaggerated stretches, put her arms up in the air in triumph and said as she walked out onto the terrace, "Feast you eyes on this everybody."

Jenny laughed and ran out onto the terrace covering her bits.

Joe took a big breath, sighed and stepped out. He asked "I hope they're no mosquitoes."

"Good point," said Jenny.

Tracy said, "I have been assured by the receptionist that there are no mosquitoes on this island," and spun around showing off her wares for anyone to see.

Joe moved some chairs to a comfortable position that overlooked the sea. They sat down and watched what was happening out on the water. Jenny asked, "Do you think that they can see us?"

Tracy laughed and said, "I do not, they'd need binoculars to work out our gender. Oh look, there's someone there with binoculars."

Jenny covered her bits and said, "Where?"

Both Tracy and Joe laughed and after a while so did Jenny, "You're incorrigible," she said and stroked Tracy's arm to show that she'd was joking.

They all relaxed. Tracy stretched and said, "This is the life, perfect weather, perfect friends and not a care in the world. Much better than freezing at home," the others laughed and nodded agreement.

After a while Jenny fell asleep. Tracy had her eyes closed soaking in the evening air. Joe watched them both and felt content. He worried about walking around nude in public but felt that he needed to support Jenny for her to enjoy herself.

Joe listened to Tracy's breathing. She was almost, but not quite, snoring. She woke with a jerk and saw Joe looking at her. She smiled and was about to say something when Joe put his finger to his lips, pointed towards Jenny and whispered, "I think that she's getting used to being naked outdoors."

Tracy nodded and whispered, "What about you? Will you be too embarrassed to walk amongst the plebs?"

Joe quietly chuckled and answered, "I'll put up with it. I want Jenny to enjoy herself and a little bit of embarrassment in front of people I probably won't ever see again, is worth it."

Tracy reached over, smiled, held Joe's hand and said, "You're the best friend anyone could possibly hope to have."

Joe asked, "Thanks. Bed time?" Tracy nodded so Joe quietly stood up and gently put his arms around Jenny. Jenny's eyes opened and then relaxed when she saw Joe. She asked, "Has my Adonis come to take me to bed and fuck me stupid?"

Joe laughed and said, "Not unless you brush your teeth."

Jenny put her hand over her mouth and looked concerned for a moment but when she realised Joe was joking, she laughed and stretched her arms out to put them around his neck. Joe effortlessly lifted Jenny. She wrapped her legs around his body and said, "Mm, skin against skin feels good. I think I might like being a naturalist."

The next morning Joe woke up to the smell of breakfast. Jenny had ordered room service for two and Tracy was no where to be seen. He asked, "Where's Tracy?"

Jenny answered, "She's gone out to look at the tennis courts," Joe nodded.

They finished breakfast, abluted and then relieved each other of their milk supply. This lead to Jenny and Joe having very slow but satisfying sex. Jenny was slowly riding Joe's cock. Joe had his hands around Jenny and was kissing her neck and breasts. They heard the front door and Tracy yell out, "I'm back," Jenny and Joe kept screwing.

Jenny was rubbing her clitoris on Joe's pubis and had already come twice. She was just about to come again when Joe emptied his load into her womb. They were both sated but kept slowly thrusting.

Jenny looked up to see not only Tracy but a complete stranger watching them. She muffled crying out which made Joe look up. He pulled the sheets up to give them some privacy. Jenny was embarrassed and said, "Tracy, your could have warned us that you were bringing someone home."

"This is Chris," replied Tracy, "I met him, her at the tennis court?"

"I prefer her," answered Chris and shrugged.

"Come on you two. It's a nudist resort. Be naked," emphasised Tracy.

Jenny rolled off Joe taking the sheet with her. Joe stood up and said, "How do you do Chris."

Chris replied, "Well thank you and how are you?"

"Fucked by the look of it," joked Tracy.

Joe smiled. There was a slight, uncomfortable pause in the conversation. Jenny realised that she was the only one covering herself so she slowly let the sheet down onto the bed exposing her body. She said, "My name is Jenny and this is Joe."

Chris said, "Nice to meet you."

Tracy chimed in and said, "Chris has been here for a week already and has sussed out everything. There's a lovely restaurant off the resort that I've booked us into for this evening. There's also a little store where we can get groceries. The volleyball is apparently really good. The pool is fantastic and the tennis courts are pretty good too. I've booked us in for a game at 4pm tomorrow. Chris will make up our doubles."

Joe couldn't help notice that Chris had very large breasts and a penis. Chris also had no body hair. Joe felt a bit more relaxed knowing that someone else was similar to him. Joe offered Chris a cup of tea but Chris declined saying that he had badminton to play and that he'd see them at the restaurant.

They said goodbye to Chris and Tracy asked, "Who's coming to the pool with me?"

"Um, I don't know?" hesitated Jenny.

"Come on Jenny, Joe's coming with me?" enticed Tracy.

They went to the pool together. Jenny walked between Joe and Jenny with her towel over her arm in front of her hoping that she wouldn't attract attention. When they arrived at the pool they chose a sheltered spot out of the sun. Tracy walked to the deep end of the pool and dived in. Joe stayed with Jenny until she said, "Go on. jump in. I don't want to hold you back."

Joe stood up and also dove into the deep end of the pool. Once in the water he felt less exposed and searched for Tracy. Tracy was floating around apparently enjoying herself when Joe found her, "Hello big boy," welcomed Tracy.

"Hello," replied Joe.

"Still nervous," asked Tracy.

Joe nodded his head but said, "Don't tell Jenny."

Just then there was a big splash beside them and Jenny's head poked out of the water, "Tell Jenny what?" she asked.

"That Joe's getting a hard on," answered Tracy with a smile.

"Well I wouldn't do anything here," replied Jenny.

Tracy raised her eyebrows and asked, "Really? I bet that there's been a lot of sex in this pool."

"Oh yuck," said Jenny looking around.

"Don't worry. I'm sure the little wrigglers have been filtered out or killed by the salt," reassured Tracy with a smile.

"You are really stirring people up aren't you?" said Jenny.

Tracy answered pompously, "I intend to enjoy myself these holidays and if it's at the expense of others then so, be, it."

Jenny laughed and splashed water into Tracy's face. Tracy responded by trying to push Jenny's head underwater but Jenny had a height advantage at this depth of the pool and easily caught Tracy off guard. Jenny grabbed Tracy in her arms and tried to calm her down. Their slippery naked bodies slid over each other and it felt erotic. Tracy tried to struggle out of Jenny's arms but only managed to brush their breasts together. They struggled less and gazed into each other's eyes. Jenny pushed her pelvis against Tracy's and Tracy responded similarly. Jenny was very

Aroused and was tempted to kiss Tracy passionately but thought better of it. Tracy didn't and French kissed Jenny. Jenny ducked under the water and pushed Tracy away. When she surfaced she whispered, "Not here," and looked around.

There was no one else in the pool and nobody was looking so Jenny quickly moved forward and gave Tracy a quick but passionate kiss.

Joe felt his penis harden as he watched his two beautiful friends turning each other on.

Tracy said, "Let's go back. I've cooled off but now I'm hot for you."

Joe said, "I'll stay here for a while"

Jenny asked, "That's unusual for you Joe? I thought that you liked watching is together."

Joe replied, "I'd better not get out of the pool like this," and he pointed down towards his crotch.

"Oh," remarked Tracy and reached underwater to grab Joe's penis.

"Oh, please Tracy," begged Joe, "I want to get out of here before dark."

Both Jenny and Tracy laughed at Joe's expense and started brushing themselves against Joe. Joe moaned. Every now and then one of the women would 'accidentally' brush against Joe's penis. Jenny even brushed her leg between Joe's buttocks. Joe quickly swam away from the ladies and they pursued him giggling. Joe rolled into his back and continued to swim away when he literally ran into someone. Chris turned and then said, "Hello Joe, we meet again."

When Joe turned his penis bumped into Chris' leg. Chris looked down and her eyes widened. She said, "I'm flattered but I don't think that's for me."

The pursuing ladies caught up with Joe just as Chris was rejecting Joe's alleged offer and the ladies laughed. Tracy said, "No, we're not willing to share him with you."

Chris chuckled and then asked, "But is Joe willing to share you with me."

Jenny hugged Joe and said, "You do what you want Tracy but Joe's enough for me."

They all laughed, even Joe who was still a bit embarrassed by the whole situation.

Tracy moved to Chris, hugged her and said, "Maybe I'll give this one a go?"

Chris said as she pointed towards Joe's crotch, "I can't compete with that."

"No," replied Tracy, "That's too big for me."

"Well, maybe I can help you out in that area," said Chris, "I'd better go. I've got to get ready. I'm meeting some very nice people for dinner."

Tracy giggled and asked, "We can walk there together if you come to our cabin first?"

"Okay," replied Chris, "Shall I see you at about quarter to seven?"

"See you then," answered Tracy.

Jenny, Tracy and Joe dressed for dinner. Tracy and Jenny wore summer dresses and Joe had on a long sleeve cotton shirt and light, baggy pants. Chris arrived clothed in a casual dress which surprised Joe. Chris looked very much like a woman whereas naked, Chris was gender ambiguous.

They walked together to the restaurant and had a very nice meal with wine. They returned back to their cabin, discarded their clothes and sat around on the terrace drinking and talking.

Tracy and Jenny seemed involved in conversation so Joe took the opportunity to talk to Chris.

"Do you mind if I ask you some personal questions?" asked Joe.

"Not at all," answered Chris, "I was hoping to ask some of you?"

Joe nodded, paused for a while and then asked, "Do you wear woman's clothes when not on holidays?"