Not IN Love Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," answered Chris, "I find it's easier to tuck my lowered junk than bind my breasts."

"Do you identify as a woman?" asked Joe.

"That's a hard one," Chris started to answer, "I like wearing women's clothes and women turn me on but I'm not gay. I guess I just identify as me.

"My turn. You have beautiful breasts. Are they natural? I mean, no silicone like these?" asked Chris as she indicated her own breasts.

"Yes," answered Joe, "They developed recently from some sort of hormone imbalance."

"So you didn't deliberately grow them?" asked Chris.

"No," answered Joe.

"Oh," pondered Chris, "You seem to have accepted them well?"

"My option was surgery and I didn't like the thought of that," answered Joe, "The women in my life were very supportive and so I just let it happen."

"You're so lucky," replied Chris.

Chris then asked, "Your breasts are a bit harder to hide in men's clothes. Have you considered wearing women's clothes?"

"Not really," Joe answered, "but seeing you has sparked a tiny thought in my mind.

"When did you decide to wear women's clothes?"

Chris pondered for a moment and then answered, "I liked the feel of women's clothes so I wore them in private. It... I liked them so much that I decided to wear them in public. Somewhere that no one would recognise me. I found that people just accepted me as a woman and so I became more comfortable doing that. The big step was wearing them in front of friends and family.

"I lost some friends but others were very supportive. Others just said nothing.

"My family was the worst. My sister accepted me and we became closer. We go shopping together for clothes. My father rejected me and wouldn't speak to me. My mother did whatever dad did so I've sort of lost contact with them.

"I've come to terms with myself. Most people think that I'm a woman and I'm happy with that.

"I come here to be free of all the labels. People can see exactly who I am. They can accept that, or reject it and that reinforces my decision to go female."

Joe just sat there thinking. After a while he said, "That's so brave of you."

Chris chuckled and said, "I actually think that you are braver, You dress as a man with obvious breasts. That ambiguity is easy to see. I on the other hand easily tuck away my male bits and thus display no ambiguity. Do you like women's clothes?"

Joe contemplated for a while. At first Chris thought that she may have insulted Joe but then realised that Joe was thinking. Joe eventually answered, "To tell you the truth I haven't worn women's clothes that much but when I did, I found them very sensual."

Chris snortled and said, "I know that feeling. It used to turn me on so much that I wondered if I'd ever get out or have to stay at home masturbating."

Joe was again, deep in thought. He was glancing at Chris's genitals. He eventually built up enough courage to ask, "Tell me if you mind me asking, but do you have testicles?"

Chris laughed and answered, "I was wondering when that would come up in our conversation and the answer is no. They've shrunk down to almost nothing because of the hormones that I've been taking," Chris waited for that to sink into Joe's mind.

"Why did you do that, if you don't mind me asking?" asked Joe.

Chris sighed and answered, "I was very happy with my decision to be a woman. However, I felt that I wasn't quite there. Psychologically I still felt that my body was male because it kept making testosterone. I was taking hormones to help my breasts grow.

"Over the years that knowledge kept on niggling at the back of my mind so I looked into what I could do. I found that if I kept taking the hormones then my testicles would eventually shrink to be very small and they would not produce any testosterone, so I kept taking the hormones. I feel much more feminine now that I have very little testosterone production and I don't produce any spermatozoa at all."

"I don't produce any sperm but it's a relief because I know that I won't accidentally fertilise anyone," said Joe, "What about your penis?"

"Well, I know it's not very feminine but," answered Chris, "Well... to tell you the truth, I get so much enjoyment out of it that I just couldn't give it up."

"Yeah," said Joe with a laugh, "it's a great tool, for pleasure."

They both laughed and felt more comfortable with each others company.

Joe was deep in thought so Chris said to all, "Well I'd better get going."

"Really?" asked Tracy, "I thought that maybe you'd like to stay the night?"

"Well I don't have a toothbrush," answered Chris.

"Well I have a spare that you could use," said Tracy.

Chris smiled and said, "I accept your offer," and he bent down to kiss Tracy.

Jenny stood up and took Joe's hand, "Come on, let's leave these two alone. Besides, I need milking and you probably do too."

Joe stopped contemplating and let Jenny lead him into the bedroom. He concentrated on assuaging Jenny's milk and ease the buildup of pressure in both their breasts.

Joe gently suckled Jenny's breast. She felt her milk 'let down' and the relief that came with it. She moved so that she could also suckle Joe's breasts and was rewarded with his sweet milk.

Once both of their breasts were emptied Joe slowly kissed down Jenny's body. He progressed very slowly which made Jenny very eager for more. Moments later, Joe was kissing Jenny's pubic mound. He licked all over her mound until Jenny became too frustrated.

Jenny grabbed Joe's head and pushed it towards her vulva. Joe could smell Jenny's arousal. He was very tempted to dive right in but resisted the urge. Joe kissed Jenny's upper thighs until Jenny sighed, "Please don't tease me Joe. I'm desperate to come."

Joe took one very long lick along Jenny's vulva. When he reached her clitoris, he latched onto it and sucked it onto his mouth. He then sucked it like it was a small penis.

Jenny came many times due to Joe's persistent, but gentle, cunnilingus. Her orgasms weren't like waves crashing onto the shore. They were like the tide rising and then falling. She slowly crept towards coming, came and then eased back into enjoying Joe's stimulating tongue work. This was a new way of coming for her and she enjoyed it very much.

After being exhausted from having a continuous orgasm, Jenny lifted Joe's chin and guided him up her body. She gently kissed him and could taste her own juices. She said, "Fuck me Joe. I want you to fill me up with your come."

Joe smiled and said, "I accept your request," as he slowly pushed his penis into Jenny's well lubricated vagina.

Jenny closed her eyes as she felt Joe's penis stretch her vaginal walls. She held him still as she pushed his glans against her cervix and forced it to dilate. She sighed as his glans penetrated her cervix and pushed into her womb.

It had been awhile since they'd had sex this way. They'd been having sex in the presence of Tracy, which usually resulted in multiple positions and, of course, orgasms, but Tracy was now busy with Chris, so Jenny and Joe were being more intimate.

Jenny had two more orgasms as Joe screwed her in the missionary position. After her second orgasm, Jenny said, "Doggy style, please."

Joe lifted his body and Jenny pressed her legs against her body. She then rolled onto her side and lifted herself into a kneeling position.

Although Joe's penis rotated in Jenny's vagina during this manoeuvre, his glans remained inside her cervix. Jenny rested on her elbows and said, "Fuck me big boy."

"No please?" asked Joe teasingly.

"Please, fuck, my, cunt," said Jenny as she thrust backwards and forwards on Joe's engorged penis.

"As you wish," said Joe with a smile and thrust slowly in and out of Jenny's vagina.

Joe watched his shaft sliding in and out of Jenny's labia. He thought the sight was absolutely amazing. He knew that he couldn't last long if he kept watching so closed his eyes, grabbed Jenny's hips and thrust as hard and fast as he could.

Jenny was flopping around like a rag doll. She was grateful that Joe held firmly onto her hips. Otherwise, she may have bounced off his shaft and hit her head on the bedhead or flew off the bed. She bit into her arm to try and muffle her grunts, moans and gasps.

Jenny felt Joe's glans punching her womb further into her belly. Sometimes her ovaries would be hit by his penis and it would cause exquisite pain. She let her arms flop around as she gave in to her continuous orgasm. She let loose her grunts and screams. She didn't care if anybody heard her. It just, felt, so, good!

Jenny's cervix and vaginal walls were continuously spasming, griping Joe's shaft and giving him exceptional pleasure. He kept up a rapid pace of thrusts. He opened his eyes and saw his shaft rapidly thrusting in and out of Jenny's distended vaginal lips. Her inner lips were stretched to a very thin, pink ring that his shaft was violating. He could hear Jenny making very unladylike noises and that sent him over the edge.

Joe stopped thrusting as he shot a massive amount of semen deep into Jenny's womb. He started thrusting again until he felt his second load spurt out of his meatus into her womb. He kept starting and stopping his thrusts before each wad of semen spurted into Jenny's womb.

Jenny knew that Joe was coming because he kept stopping and starting his thrusts. He held her still as he his semen shot out of his meatus and then rapidly thrust deep into her belly.

Jenny called out, "YES, YES, FILL UP MY BELLY WITH YOUR LOVE JUICE!" This encouraged Joe to keep coming into Jenny's womb until he was completely empty.

Joe stopped thrusting. He held his pelvis hard against Jenny's and fell onto his side taking Jenny's body with him. They both lay there panting. Joined at the hips with Joe's penis riveted into Jenny's vagina and cervix.

They both laid on the bed, covered in a sheen of perspiration, catching their breath. Their breathing subsided. Jenny felt Joe's penis go flaccid so she pushed at Joe's waist and said, "I need to pee."

Joe grunted and rolled away from Jenny. A gush of their combined juices spilled out onto the bed as Joe's penis slid out of Jenny's vagina. Jenny stood up, steadied herself and then wobbled into the en suite. She managed to lift the toilet lid and collapse onto the toilet seat. She relaxed her bladder and released her urine.

After Jenny returned to bed it was Joe's turn to relieve his bladder. On his return they spooned each other and fell asleep.

The next mooring Joe was woken by the door bell and a female voice pleasantly calling out, "Breakfast."

Joe jumped up out of bed and answered the door before he realised that he was completely naked. A naked lady said, "Good morning. Big breakfast for four?"

"Um," answered Joe. He yelled out, "Tracy?"

Tracy's voice called out from the patio, "I ordered breakfast Joe."

Joe stepped aside and the lady delivered four trays onto the table. Joe thanked the lady and searched for pockets on his naked body.

The lady laughed and said, "Don't worry about it. Everybody has the same problem. We need pouches or something don't we?"

Joe laughed and said "Like kangaroos," as he showed the lady out. They lady kept laughing as she pushed the trolley away.

Tracy and Chris sat themselves down at the breakfast table and started to attack two of the meals. Jenny stumbled out off the bedroom rubbing her head. She was used to walking around naked in front of Tracy but when she saw Chris, she halfheartedly tried to cover her nakedness but then gave in when it seemed to be too much effort and the saw the others were also naked.

"Having trouble with your brain Jenny?" asked Tracy.

"Pardon?" asked Jenny.

"Oh," said Tracy smiling, "I just thought that Joe might have fucked your brains out last night."

Jenny tried to say that Tracy was so vulgar but only managed to mumble, "Vulg..."

Tracy laughed and said to Joe, "I hope that you left enough brains in there for her to play tennis this afternoon?"

"She'll survive," answered Joe and pulled out a chair for Jenny to sit on.

Jenny managed to mumble, "Thanks," and then, "Oh, I forget to brush my teeth last night, " as she smacked her lips.

Tracy said, "It's a wonder you can walk."

"Let's eat," interrupted Joe, hoping that he could change the course of the conversation.

"What, didn't eat enough last night?" asked Tracy with a smile.

Joe raised his eyebrows at Tracy and said, "Enough of that or you're next."

"Oh no you don't," said Tracy, "That's assault with a deadly weapon," She then said, "Sorry," when she saw that Joe was a bit upset. Joe was sensitive about having a penis that was too big.

Chris was watching the interactions between these people who were obviously very familiar with each other. She said, "I think that your athleticism is quite commendable."

"You too?" asked Jenny.

"Um," said Chris, "I don't mean to offend you but... It was hard not to hear you two."

Jenny sighed and said, "Sorry."

Chris said, "Please don't be. You should enjoy yourself as much as possible. Especially when you're on holidays."

By this time Jenny had fully woken up and said, "Yes... Yes we should," and then stuck her tongue out at Tracy.

Tracy laughed and almost spat out her mouthful of food.

Joe laughed at Tracy's discomfort and Jenny just smiled. Chris felt a bit jealous having seen how these people were obviously so comfortable with each other that they were really a family.

Jenny, Tracy and Joe became more relaxed about being naked at the resort. They relaxed and played games with Chris often making up the foursome. Tracy and Chris were obviously having sex and they all eventually ended up in bed together.

Jenny and Tracy were very intimate whereas Joe and Chris mostly stuck to their respective partners. Chris did help suck the milk out of both Jenny's and Joe's breasts.

Although Chris was astonished with the size of Joe's erect penis she began to think that Joe was like her, a woman with the added benefits of having a built in strap on dildo.

Joe was surprised to learn that Chris needed to take Viagra to get an erection and he also thought of Chris to be a woman with a penis.

At one stage, Chris even helped masturbate Joe. Joe was too caught up with the stimulation of all his erogenous zones to worry about Chris being a woman or a man. He just closed his eyes and let the three of them suck his breasts, testicles and penis with multiple hands rubbing, squeezing and caressing his body.

One mouth was suckling his right breast. Fingers were kneading his nipples and breasts. He felt his milk let down and the mouth sucked the milk out of his breast assisted by the fingers drawing his milk up into his nipple from his milk glands. Fingers on his left breast did the same but when the milk reached his left nipple, it spurted out and landed on his skin.

Another mouth was sucking and licking his right teste held within his hairless scrotum. The tongue pressed his teste against the roof of the mouth and the pain and stimulation felt wonderful. Fingers fondled and squeezed his other teste.

The third mouth sucked Joe's glans. The teeth nibbled his corona and sometimes the tongue pushed into his meatus or flicked on his frenulum. Two hands masturbated and spread saliva over his entire shaft.

Fingers spread saliva over his perineum and the saliva ran down past his anus. Two fingers pressed against his sphincter so he relaxed his anus and one finger, then the other, entered his anus and rectum.

The fingers slid in and out of his anus, stimulating his prostate. The mouth and fingers on his testicles crushed them. The stimulation was too much and he gasped, "Oh fuck!" as he felt the need to ejaculate.

The mouth on his glans swallowed his entire shaft when he shot his first ejaculate. He thought that it must be Jenny's mouth because she was the only one here that he knew could completely swallow his fully erect penis.

The undulations of Jenny's oesophagus stretched and pulled Joe's penis down her throat. That stimulation along with the fingers pressing on his prostate caused him to shoot another load down Jenny's throat.

The fingers kept milking Joe's prostate and Jenny's throat kept sucking down his penis and come. The constricting and relaxing of the rings of muscles in Jenny's oesophagus kept drawing Joe's ejaculate out of his shaft.

Jenny pulled her throat off Joe's penis to take a breath of air and then she swallowed Joe's penis again when she felt him ejaculate into her mouth.

Joe kept ejaculating each time the fingers milked his prostate. Jenny's oesophagus kept drawing out Joe's come so she kept swallowing and coming up for air only when necessary.

Jenny noticed that the taste and viscosity of Joe's ejaculate changed. She realised that Joe had stopped ejaculating semen and was now ejaculating pre-come.

Joe was either going to pass out or be forced to push away his sex companions. The stimulation was exquisite but too much. He forced himself to relax and let his lengthy orgasm just rush throughout his body.

Jenny felt that Joe had stopped coming. His penis had stopped throbbing and was starting to get flaccid so she pulled his shaft out of her throat and sucked on his meatus to get the last few drops of liquid out of his urethra.

Joe was on the verge of passing out when Jenny pulled his shaft out of her throat. He jerked as the fingers stopped milking his prostate and were gently eased out of his anus. He'd run out of ejaculate and milk. His body was completely relaxed and he drifted into unconsciousness.

Joe ignored the whisperings and movement of bodies on the bed. He jerked awake when he heard Jenny whisper into his ear, "Did you enjoy that?"

Joe automatically sighed, "Yes," He could smell his ejaculate on her breath.

Jenny whispered, "It's a pity that we didn't bring a dildo. Would you like to be buggered by a dildo?"

"Yes," sighed Joe. He turned his head and kissed Jenny. He could taste his ejaculate so he French kissed her to taste some more.

Jenny let Joe lick the inside of her mouth but then whispered, "Chris has a dildo. Would you like her to sodomise you with it?"

"Now?" asked Joe.

"Yes," answered Jenny. She lifted Joe's arm and said, "Come on. Up on all fours."

Joe rolled onto his belly and supported himself on his arms and knees. He felt movement on the bed and heard Jenny say, "Lick Tracy."

Joe could smell Tracy's vagina and opened his eyes to see Tracy on her back in front of him with her legs spread wide open and a smile on her face. He moved forward slightly and licked Tracy's vulva. Tracy sighed.

Joe felt the bed move behind him and his buttocks being spread. He felt something being pushed against his anus and sighed when a shaft dilated his sphincter and slid into his rectum. Joe's anus was already loose from the penetration of the fingers and the shaft easily slid in.

Joe lifted his head and gasped as the shaft kept sliding deeper into his rectum. Tracy grabbed his head and pressed his mouth against her vulva so Joe concentrated on performing cunnilingus on her. He pushed three fingers into Tracy's vagina and sucked on her clitoris. Tracy gasped.

Joe felt hands grab his hips and the thrusting began very slowly. Each thrust was deeper and deeper until the full length of the shaft was slowly sliding in and out of Joe's anus.

Pre-come oozed out of Joe's penis. A long, clear thread of pre-come extended from Joe's meatus to the bed. Pre-come pooled on the bed and the thread of pre-come from Joe's penis seemed to get thicker as Chris buggered Joe's rectum.

Jenny scooped up Joe's pre-come onto her hand and spread it over Joe's penis. She also spread it over Joe's scrotum.

Jenny masturbated Joe's flaccid penis and squeezed his testicles. Tracy fucked Joe's face as he fiddled her G-spot and sucked her clitoris. She had three quick orgasms and then let go of Joe's head to let him do what he liked.