Not IN Love Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thrusting into Joe's anus was getting hard and fast. Chris's thighs slapped against Joe's as she pounded Joe's rectum. Jenny was rapidly masturbating Joe's flaccid penis but it was still exceptionally stimulating. She pulled and crushed Joe's testicles. After a good 15 minutes of this pounding, masturbation and testicular crushing, Jenny said, "Come for me... Come for me Joanne... Squirt for me Joanne... Let yourself go Joanne... Come for me Joanne..."

It was too much for Joe. The thrusts were emptying his prostate and Jenny's fingers were milking his penis. Tracy's scent was also an aphrodisiac. Jenny's words of encouragement, her squeezing of his testicles, the ecstatic stimulation of his anus, rectum and prostate sent him over the edge.

Joe squirted small amounts of clear liquid out of his meatus. The liquid jetted out onto his belly, breasts and sheets. Usually he would ejaculate ten to fifteen times of huge amounts of opaque semen but this time he squirted about three times. There was a very small amount of clear liquid but it felt wonderful to Joe as it sprayed out of his meatus.

Jenny kept encouraging Joe, "Yes, that's it Joanne... Come all over yourself... Squirt for me Joanne..."

Joe fell forwards onto Tracy. Chris's dildo slipped out of Joe's anus and Jenny's hands were trapped under Joe's body. Tracy hugged Joe between her legs as he trembled in ecstasy. He rolled onto his side to release Jenny's hands. Joe laid in that position trying to catch his breath.

Tracy wiggled out from underneath Joe and Jenny cuddled Joe. Joe rolled onto his side to put his arm around Jenny. He saw Chris peel a condom off her penis and Tracy knelt before her, apparently to perform fellatio.

Tracy led Chris onto the bed and guided Chris's penis into her vagina. They had missionary position sex until Tracy could no longer come.

Joe performed cunnilingus on Jenny as Tracy and Chris fucked beside them. Eventually Jenny pushed Joe's head away from her crotch when she'd had enough orgasms.

~~~

They had a wonderful holiday full of games, sex, drinking and relaxing.

Joe even wore a dress when they went back to the restaurant out of the resort and it felt good. He contemplated Chris' life and decided that being transsexual wasn't as bad as he thought. Chris certainly seemed happy with her lot.

By the end of the two weeks holiday they were all comfortable with being naked. Joe thought that being oneself was all that mattered.

They were sad to leave Chris but agreed to keep in touch. Tracy even asked Chris to let her know when she was going back to the resort and she may even join her.

They had a stop over on the return trip home so the three of them spent a week travelling around Great Britain.

When they were in Edinburgh, Joe decided to buy some kilts. He felt that they would satisfy his desire to wear skirts but were also considered to be masculine. He bought three kilts of different clans: one of the Royal Stewart tartan because he could officially wear that one and he liked the mostly red with traces of green; one from the Christian Hunting clan because it was the closest to his surname and he liked the green and red tartan and one from the Australian Spirit tartan because it was Australian and he liked the green and gold colours.

~~~

They caught up with Chris for dinner in London. She dressed in a conservative business jacket and skirt with a white blouse. Joe was impressed to find out that Chris was involved with marketing and decided to keep that in mind if he ever wanted to open an E-trip branch in Europe.

They were glad to return home. It was relaxing at the resort but the sight seeing and travelling in Britain was tiring.

When they returned home the weather was getting warmer so Joe started wearing his kilts. He gained compliments from Jenny, Tracy, Shelly, Harry and Franc as well as tolerance from Tom. Joe loved the freedom of his genitals hanging freely behind the woollen kilts.

Franc had done a wonderful job of answering the phone, taking orders, running the office and balancing the books. Harry was also doing an excellent job of overseeing the building of the E-trips by the robots and quality control before releasing the final products.

Joe did have to catch up on some maintenance and repairs of some of his clients' vehicles but it was still worth while going on holidays.

Tracey continued with her tennis coaching and running the women's tennis club and Jenny started to study to matriculate into the ANU.

The three of them agreed that going somewhere warm for winter was a good idea.

~~~

To be continued...