Not IN Love Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse stopped momentarily as she came but then continued his assault on Jo's bowels. Pre-come squirted out of Jo's penis each time Jesse thrust into her bum. She lost control, closed her eyes and let her head flop around on each thrust.

Jo moaned each time Jesse pumped into her and Jesse said, "That's it honey... Come for daddy... Let's see if you can come without your clit being touched"

"I... I don't know, Jesse," gasped Jo, "I don't... I don't know if I can... Oh God it feels so good..."

Jo's groans got louder and louder. She started moaning with each thrust. Her moans became grunts and then shouts, "OH, OH, OH, OH FUCK!" She stared at Jesse in defiance and yelled, "HARDER!... HARDER JESSE!... HARDER!... HARDER!... OH FUCK!... OH FUCK!... THAT'S IT!... OH FUUUUCCKK!"

Semen shot out of Jo's shaft. It sprayed over her chest, chin, face, hair and over her head. Jesse wiped up some of Jo's come and wiped it over Jo's face as he said, "Drink it baby... Don't waste it..."

Jo was delirious with ecstasy from coming and drank everything Jesse put to her mouth and face. She greedily sucked Jesse's fingers and licked the come off her lips. She scooped up her own come and fed it to herself when Jesse didn't give her enough. She grabbed her shaft and directed her jets of come into her mouth. Her body spasmed each time she ejaculated and she gulped down her own juices.

Eventually, Jo ran out of come. Her limp penis could produce no more. Jesse slowly pumped into Jo's bowels, but now, only pre-come oozed out of Jo's penis. Her mighty shaft was now a limp piece of skin, connecting her soft knob to her crotch. After catching her breath, she said, "Please stop, Jesse. I've had enough... I'm finished."

Jesse smiled and eased, her still hard shaft, out of Jo's bum. He moved away from Jo and Jo's legs flopped onto the bed. He wiped the lubricant off Jo's posterior and said, "Rest my beauty. You've done enough."

Jo fell into blissful sleep as Jesse cleaned up the mess that they'd made.

Jesse took off and cleaned her strapless dildo. It slurped as he pulled it out of his vagina. His juices ran down his legs so he cleaned them up with a towel. He laid down next to Jo who cuddled him. They fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~

Monday arrived and Jo dressed in a beige blouse, darker beige slacks, beige control briefs, white sports shoes and short white socks. She borrowed one of Lucy's purses.

Shelly picked up Jo and was very excited. They chatted over lunch at the mall.

"Do you and Jesse plan to go north again this winter?" asked Shelly.

"Yes," answered Jo, "It's become a habit to avoid the worst of winter since that first overseas trip. We'll take our motor-home and head towards Queensland."

There was a silence for quite a while and then Shelly said, "I envy you."

Jo asked, "Following the warmth?"

"No, oh well yes that," struggled Shelly but then she drew in a breath and said, "You don't have to wear a bra."

Jo looked down to see if she was showing some breast and said, "Some women like having bigger breasts."

Shelly relaxed and answered, "Those women don't have sore backs and painful bra-strap marks."

"You could try not wearing a bra," suggested Jo.

"Oh really?" asked Shelly jokingly, "and then one step and pop, one or both tits have escaped my clothes and possibly assaulted someone."

Jo laughed and Shelly join in. Shelly said, "As long as Tom likes them.

"Thank you for going shopping with me. I'm looking forward to buying you some new shoes."

"I..." stumbled Jo, "Previously, I have not been that confident dressed like this in public, but now it doesn't seem that big a deal."

"Well I think that you look beautiful... and confident," said Shelly.

"Thank you," replied Jo, "Being with you helps."

"When you're dressed like that you're more beautiful than many of the ladies in this entire mall," said Shelly.

They shopped at the shoe shop where Shelly had seen the pink pumps. The shoes were almost exactly like Dorothy's red shoes except that they were pink and not sparkly. Jo also bought some cream coloured pumps, a pair of white and a pair of black sandals.

They went back to the lingerie store that Jesse and Jo had been to earlier. Shelly tried on some sets of bras and panties. She said that red really turned on Tom.

While Shelly was in the change room, Jo passed her a red cincher and said, "If Tom likes red underwear, this'll blow his mind."

"Oh yeah," said Shelly once she had it on, "He'd go wild over this... Jeez Jo, it's too expensive. I can't afford it."

"I love how they keep my waist in tight without interfering with my movement," said Jo.

"So do I, but I can't afford it," said Shelly as she handed the cincher back to Jo.

Jo bought one red, one white, one skin coloured and one black cincher in her size as well as the red one for Shelly. Later, she slipped it into Shelly's shopping bag with a small thank you card and a note saying, 'Thank you for taking me shopping.'

~~~

It was the day of Joe's annual party. He invited all his friends and business associates. Not only was it good for business, it could also be deducted on tax. It was a fancy dress party and Joe, or Joanne, was wearing his, or her, pink fairy costume. Joanne, or Jo for short, had been wearing one of her cinchers all week, including while she was asleep. She felt that her waist was smaller but didn't measure it.

Jo had just finished baking her last batch of her 'green grass cookies', cookies that were laced with so much cannabis that they were dark green. She set them aside to cool and stressed once again, "Only, and I mean, ONLY one cookie per person until after midnight. I don't want people getting too stoned."

"Yes," said Tracy, "We know. That's the third time you've told us."

"She's so bossy," said Randy.

"I think that she might have a point," said Jesse, "I don't want to have to drive anyone to the hospital. That would just spoil the party," They all laughed.

Moments later Harry and Franc arrived to help before the rest of the guests arrived, "Do I smell the delectable scent of Joe's grass cookies?" asked Harry.

"You do," answered Jo, "and you may have one and ONLY one."

"I think I'll wait until the party gets going," said Franc, "I don't want to be a gibbering mess, sitting paranoid in the corner... Until the party is in full swing," Again they all laughed.

Franc, Harry's girlfriend and Jo's accountant come receptionist, had relaxed over the months of employment with Jo and had become part of the E-trip, electric vehicle, manufacturing family.

Shelly and Tom arrived just before the rest of the guests and Shelly said, "Sorry we're late to help but we got... um... sidelined..."

"That's alright,' said Jo, "Everything is ready. There's a steady supply of food for the munchies, alcohol for those who want it and music playlists to suit any atmosphere," Jo took Shelly to the side and asked her, "Stop me if I'm prying too much but are you late because of Tom being dressed in the French maid costume?"

"Oh God," said Shelly, "I haven't ripped his stockings have I?"

"No," answered Jo with a knowing smile.

The guests arrived, Jo offered one, and only one, of her green, grass cookies to each guest and the party started. About an hour later, people were getting the munchies and so the party food was served on Jo's giant dining table.

The fancy-dress costumes were excellent. The only person who didn't go all out was Robyn, the grazier from near Gundagai. She wore fancy knee-high riding boots, moleskins, bright pink western shirt and an Akubra hat. She apologised to Jo, "I'm so sorry. I feel so under-dressed. Fancy dress where I come from just means... a little bit fancy."

"Don't worry about it," reassured Jo, "You are fancy dressed. You're a cocky from the country and you look marvellous."

"Nothing like your guests," said Robyn, "Those two young women are astounding. One's painted like the milky-way and her friend is painted like a beach scene."

"Oh?" said Jo looking around, "I haven't yet seen them."

"I think that they've just arrived," suggested Robyn, "but, I tell you what, no-one will forget them. They're over there somewhere."

Jo headed towards Robyn's indicated direction and saw Jesse talking to two naked, or almost naked, women.

"My god," said Jesse, "Look at you two. You're stunning.

"Look Jo, it's Gwendolyn and Stephanie from the water fall. I didn't know that you'd invited them but I'm pleased that you did."

"Hi Gwen. Hi Steph. I'm glad that you could make it," said Jo, "You look... incredible."

"Do you like it?" said Gwen as she twirled.

"Oh yes," answered Jesse.

"We got the ideas from you," said Steph.

"I see," said Jesse, "The milky-way and the beach scene, but I never expected you to be so beautiful. Where did you get your bodies painted?"

"A studio in Canberra," answered Gwen, "That's why we're late. We had to drive back."

"We didn't know what sort of party this would be so we wore these bikinis," said Steph, "but if it gets raunchy, look," Steph lifted up the tiny little patch of material that was covering her nipples."

"Sea-shells," said Jesse as she saw that Steph's body was completely painted.

"We might take them off if it gets too hot," said Gwen teasingly.

Jo offered Steph and Gwen a cookie each and continued to mingle.

At about 11 pm, an uninvited guest arrived. Jesse guided Jo to where Tracy was with Randy and talking to Kevin, Tracy's ex.

Kevin said, "So you've turned to having sex with women have you?"

"Kevin," replied Tracy, "you'd drive any women to the opposite sex. Besides... Randy here, has a bigger clit than your tiny... little... prick..." as she wiggled her little finger at him.

"I think you'd better leave," said Jesse.

"You..." said Kevin, "You're the bastard who kept me out of my own home."

Tracy, who was obviously drunk and stoned, laughed at Kevin's misdirected statement.

"That would be me," said Jo and she approached Kevin.

"A fucking woman?" spat Kevin.

"Yes, Kevin," said Tracy, "A woman... A woman who's ten times bigger than you Kevin," She wiggled her little finger at him again.

Jo was a bit embarrassed but held her ground.

Tony Rudd, QC, asked, "May I be of assistance?"

"You," said Kevin, "You ruined me."

"I'm afraid that you needed no help in that department Kevin," replied Tony, "I'd also like to point out that you have a restraining order against you, which you are contravening."

"That restraining order finished yesterday," said Kevin.

"Kevin," stressed Tracy, "Just, leave, me, alone. I've been so happy without you. You're nothing to me. Go fuck Felicity, the office bike."

"She wont talk to me," said Kevin, looking dejected.

"I'm not surprised," said Tracy, "You have no idea how to treat a woman. Any one of these people know how to treat me better than you do. Don't you Randy?" and she passionately kissing Randy.

"You'll be sorry," said Kevin.

"Is that a threat, Kevin?" asked Tony.

"KEVIN," shouted Tracy and then more quietly, "The only time I'll be sorry to hear about you is when I hear about you," Tracy looked confused and then asked Randy, "Did that make sense? Was that a double negative?"

"It made sense to me honey," answered Randy and so Tracy kissed and groped Randy.

Jo felt sorry for Kevin but still said, "Kevin, you're not invited to be here. Could you please leave."

Keven looked distraught. Tony said, "Come on mate. You'd better go," as he led Kevin towards the back door.

"Do you need a hug, Tracy?" asked Jo.

Tracy looked at Jo, smiled, brushed Jo's chin and said, "No thank you," She then turned to Randy and said, "I need a fuck," and dragged Randy off towards a bedroom.

The party continued. Those who wanted to drink alcohol, were drunk. Those who ate the cookies were starting to sober up at around 2 am so Jo offered another round of green cookies.

Robyn approached Jo and said that she was leaving. Jo offered her a room but she had already settled into a hotel just around the corner. She said, "Tony..."

"QC," interrupted Jo.

"Yes," laughed Robyn, "He did seem to stress that point. Um... Is he a nice person?"

"Yes," answered Jesse, who just joined them, "He's an exception for a lawyer. He's single if you're interested?"

Robyn laughed and said, "Yes, I was wondering that. Um... He's invited to walk me to my hotel..."

"He can be trusted," reassured Jo.

"Good," said Robyn, "Thank you and thank you for inviting me. This is the best party I've ever been to."

"Well," said Jo, "Maybe next year's will be even better."

"Oh... I'm looking forward to that," said Robyn with a laugh. She then said, "You're Joanne, aren't you... The receptionist that I spoke to when I called ages ago about buying an E-trip."

"Yes," answered Jo.

"You know," continued Robyn, "The first time I met you I was convinced that you were a man, but I see that I was wrong. I know how hard it is for women to get ahead in business and I understand why you'd dress as a man but... Well I think that you should stick to being a woman, you're very beautiful. I've made it as a woman in a man's business. It takes effort but it can work."

"Thank you," said Jo, stunned.

People had left, settled down in bedrooms or passed out in different places around the house, so Jo and Jesse went to Jo's bedroom.

Tracy and Randy seemed to have passed out on the bed. They'd obviously had a good time. Jo pushed Tracy, as she said, "Make room Tracy," Tracy moaned and rolled over onto Randy.

Jesse and Jo brushed their teeth. Jo laid down on the bed and said, "Can we skip washing off the makeup? I'm so tired."

"Of course, honey," said Jesse as he cuddled up to Jo and they fell asleep.

~~~

'Ding dong', the doorbell woke up Jo. She moaned for a moment hoping that whoever it was would go around the back like everyone else.

'Ding... dong', Jo got up and answered the door to a woman and a man dressed in police uniforms.

"Oh wow," said Jo, "Those costumes are perfect."

"Stand back please," said the man as Jo tried to touch the taser.

"I don't know you," said Jo confused in her inebriated state.

"Patience Minogue," said the woman, "I'm Sergeant O'Leary and this is officer Minogue. We believe Missus Tracy Abbot is here. Could we see her please?"

"Um.." said Jo, still confused, "I think she's here."

"Oh no," gasped Jesse from behind Jo's back, "It's Tom... or Shelly... but they're here?" She was very confused.

Jo hugged Jesse and said, "They're here for Tracy."

"Tracy?" asked Jesse, relieved, "What's she done?"

"We'd just like to talk to her," said sergeant O'Leary.

"Go get her please Jesse," said Jo and added, "And also get Tony please."

Jo apologised to the officers, "Jesse's had police call on her before, bearing bad news," The sergeant nodded.

A bedroom floor to ceiling window opened and Gwen, only covered in body paint, stepped out onto the patio. She said, "Wow! Look at you guys. You look so real."

"Step back please miss and put some clothes on," said officer Minogue as Gwen tried to touch his gun.

"Gwen, they're real police," said Jo.

"Oh," said Gwen, her demeanour changed, "You can't force me to put on clothes. I know my rights. I'm on private property. I don't have to wear clothes unless Jo tells me to.

"Come to suppress me have you. Come to discriminate just because of the colour of my skin."

Steph, also naked, except for body paint, stepped out of the window and said, "How the hell do they know the colour of your skin when you're completely covered in paint? Come on, don't make trouble for Jo and Jesse," and led Gwen back in through the window.

Jo could hear Gwen apologising to Steph, "Sorry, I'm doing it again aren't I? I'm sorry..."

"You're getting better, Gwen," soothed Steph, "At least you now admit when you're being unreasonable."

Jo heard Tracy say from behind, "Jo, Jesse said that the police want to talk to me?"

Tracy appeared very hungover and squinted her face as she looked at the police officers.

"Are you Missus Tracy Abbot?" asked sergeant O'Leary.

"Ms," answered Tracy, still confused, "I'm divorced."

"I'm Tony Rudd, QC," said Tony from beside Jo, "and Ms Abbot is my client. You don't have to say anything Tracy."

"What?" said Tracy still confused, "I've done nothing wrong."

"That's right Mr Rudd," said sergeant O'Leary, "We just wish to talk to Ms Abbot.

"Ms Abbot, do you know Mr Kevin Abbot?"

"Oh God," said Tracy, "What's he done this time? He just can't stop pestering me can he?"

"Kevin Abbot has had an accident," continued sergeant O'Leary.

"Oh," said Tracy, more sober and a little more considerate of Kevin's situation, "Is he okay?"

"He's in the morgue," said officer Minogue.

Sergeant O'Leary said, annoyed with her partner, "I'll take it from here, Minogue.

"We'd like you to accompany us to the hospital to identify Mr Abbot please."

"Shit," said Tracy.

"Language," said officer Minogue.

"Thank you Minogue," said O'Leary, "I'll take it from here."

Jo cuddled Tracy, which gave her relief. Jo said, "I'll come with you if you like, Tracy."

"Thanks Jo," said Tracy, "I'd like that."

"I'll also come with you," said Tony, "Just in case you need legal advice."

"Thanks Tony," said Tracy, "Um... I think I'm too drunk to drive?"

"We all are," answered Tony, "but I'm sure the officers would give us a lift there AND back."

"Leave the gun behind," said officer Minogue, referring to the toy gun that went with Tony's cowboy costume. O'Leary just shook her head.

A fairy, a 1920's flapper and a cowboy (without his gun), rode in the back of the police car to the hospital. Tracy said, "We must look a sight in in the back of a cop car," The others laughed.

Tracy, Jo and Tony sat on a bench in the corridor near the morgue. The officers stood either side of a door opposite them.

"I'm so hungover," said Tracy.

"There's a cafe down there," said Jo, "Coffee?"

"Yes please Joanne," answered Tracy.

"Tony?" asked Jo.

"White, no sugar thanks Jo," answered Tony.

Jo heard as she waited in line to order their drinks, "Mummy, there's a fairy."

"I know dear," answered 'mummy'.

Jo decided to have fun so she placed her credit card behind the star on her wand and tapped it on the machine to pay for her order. The star sparkled and the payment was accepted.

"Mummy, is she allowed to do that?" asked the little girl.

"The lady serving doesn't seem to mind," answered 'mummy'.

The cashier smiled and said, "We get lots of clowns here but not many fairies."

"We're busy with teeth, pumpkins, god-mothering and stuff," answered Jo to the delight of the cashier.

Jo stepped back and waited for her drinks. She smiled at the little girl and then said to 'mummy', "Cassy?"

"Mummy looked confused as she said, "Lucy?... Joe?...""

"Yes," answered Jo.

"The party went well I hope?" asked Cassy, "You're not here because of injuries are you?"

"No injuries, just supporting a friend," answered Jo, "You couldn't come to the party?"

"No," answered Cassy and then indicated to her children, "Child care."

"And such charming children too," said Jo as she smiled at the little boy and girl, "Malcolm's alright isn't he?"

"Yes, yes," answered Cassy, "He's just in for a routine procedure."

"May I pay for your purchase?" asked Jo,

"That's not necessary," answered Cassy.

"It'll be fun for them," encouraged Jo, indicating towards the children.

"Please mummy," asked the little girl, "I'd like to see the magic again."

Jo smiled at Cassy who smiled back and said, "Okay."

"Hold up what you want and the lady will check it with the machine, to see if you can have it," said Jo.

The girl and boy held up some chocolate treats and the cashier scanned them.