Not IN Love Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you Cassy?" asked Jo, "Don't spoil it for them."

"Cuppa-chino please," said Cassy to the cashier, who couldn't stop smiling.

"Now, the magic," said Jo, who had slipped the credit card out from behind the star and switched off the sparkles. Jo touched the wand to the machine but it didn't beep. Jo said to the little girl, "It looks like I need your help for the magic to work. If your mum holds you up will you help me?"

The little girl nodded her head so Cassy lifted her up and Jo, after slipping her credit card behind the star and switching it on, without the girl seeing, presented the wand to the little girl. She said, "We'll do it together, shall we?"

The little girl nodded and so they both touched the machine with the star. The star sparkled and the machine beeped.

The cashier, Jo and Cassy smiled. The little girl smiled incredulously. Cassy said, "Thanks Joe."

"Fairy Jo?" called the cashier, "Your drinks," as she handed Jo three cups.

Cassy said, "See you around, Joe."

"Next year's party I hope," said Jo, "Bye little ones and be good for your mummy," The girl and boy just nodded as they fed their treats into their mouths.

Jo returned and handed out the beverages. Tracy said, "You're a godsend, Jo," as she savoured her coffee.

They sat waiting. Jo heard another little girl ask, "Mummy, is the fairy in trouble?"

"I don't know," answered her mummy.

Jo watched sergeant O'Leary's face falter as the little girl asked, "But the police..."

Jo nodded to O'Leary to do something, so O'Leary knelt in front of the little girl and said, "Excuse me but I couldn't help overhearing you. Fairy Jo is not in trouble. Fairy Jo is helping us with our enquiries like all good citizens, so she's not in trouble. Okay?"

The little girl nodded from behind her mother.

O'Leary returned to her post and Jo gave her a thank you nod. O'Leary smiled back.

Jo finished her drink. She saw a waste paper bin opposite her. She looked to see if the little girl was watching her from behind her mother's back. Jo tapped the empty cup with the star, which sparkled, and then used the wand to fling the cup into the bin. It went straight in and Jo wanted to jump up in celebration but just smiled as if it was a typical event.

Jo heard the little girl gasp, "Mummy?"

"Yes dear?" answered mummy.

"The fairy," said the little girl, "She magicked her cup into the bin."

"Did she?" asked mummy.

"Yes," answered the little girl, "You watch her," Mummy watched patiently with a smile. O'Leary smiled and shook her head at Jo.

Tracy passed her cup to Jo and whispered, "Try again. I dare you."

"It might be disappointing for some if I miss," answered Jo.

O'Leary said, "Go on."

Jo took the cup and repeated the process. She wanted to shout out 'YES' but just sat there as if everything was normal.

"Arsey," mumbled Minogue.

"Did you see, mummy?" said the little girl, "Did you see her?"

"I did," answered mummy, trying not to laugh.

"It's magic, isn't it, mummy?" asked the little girl.

"I'm... I'm not qualified to answer that, Sally," answered mummy.

Tony said, as he offered Jo his empty cup, "Third time lucky?"

Jo looked at his companions. They were all smiling. She knew that they wanted her to fail but Jo had to keep up the pretence for the little girl's sake.

Jo took the cup, tapped it and flung it towards the bin in one go. The cup went in without touching the sides. Jo wanted to jump up, throw her arms in the air and yell 'YES!' as loud as she could but of course she just smiled to keep up the pretence for the little girl.

Jo looked towards the girl with a smile, when she heard her say, "Did you see her, mummy? She did it again. It IS magic."

The mother smiled at Jo and said, "I don't know about that Sally but it certainly was magical," She then mouthed, 'Thank you,' to Jo.

Jo just smiled. She smiled at O'Leary and Minogue when she saw them shaking their heads. Jo looked at Tracy and Tony who were also smiling.

The door opened and a man said, "Mrs Tracy Abbot?" as he looked at Jo and Tracy.

"Ms Tracy Abbot," said Tracy as she stood up.

Jo asked, "Do you want me to come with you, Tracy?"

"Yes please, Jo," answered Tracy.

"I'll be here if you need legal advice," said Tony, who looked uncomfortable.

Tracy nodded when the technician asked if she was ready. He said, "He's been in an accident so there's been a fair bit of damage."

Tracy frowned as she looked at Kevin's face. She said, "It doesn't look too bad but... it... it doesn't look like Kevin."

"Bodies look empty," said Jo, sadly.

The technician said, "The blood has drained from his face."

"Yes..." said Tracy, "He does look empty but he does look like Kevin.

"He has a mole on his left hip."

The technician exposed Kevin's left hip and Tracy confirmed Kevin's mole.

Tracy looked at Jo and Jo asked, "Hug?"

"No thanks. I'm fine," answered Tracy, "I have no feelings towards him."

O'Leary asked, "Is that Kevin Abbot, Ms Abbot?"

"Yes, that's Kevin Abbot," answered Tracy.

"Thank you," said O'Leary and they left the morgue.

Nearly everyone had left by the time the police dropped them off at Jo's home. Tony said good bye and walked home. Tracy hugged Randy and said, "Please take me home."

The house was now empty except for Jesse and Jo. They hugged each other and had lunch.

"Come on," said Jesse, after lunch, "Let's have a shower."

In the shower Jesse caressed Jo and Jo became aroused. Both noticed that Jesse was more often instigating their sexual activities and taking the lead for what would happen in bed. During their shower, Jesse said, "Let's get dry. I want to try something."

They dried off and Jo put on a clean cincher and a summer dress. She applied very light makeup, lipstick, mascara and blush, whilst Jesse was getting ready in the walk-in robe.

"Ready?" called Jesse from the walk in robe.

"Always," answered Jo.

Jesse walked into the bedroom wearing jeans and shirt. He had his hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. He walked straight over to Jo, grabbed her around the waist and kissed her hard. Jo was shocked at first, at how rough Jesse was, but then she fell into the role-play. She said in her best sexy, female voice, "You're too much of a man for me," and feigned a faint.

Jesse unzipped his jeans and dropped them to the floor revealing that he was wearing a pair of Joe's boxer shorts. Jo didn't mind him wearing her boxer shorts. She was going to use them for rags, but now decided to offer them to Jesse. Jo already exclusively wore women's underpants. She wore control briefs when she went out and either period briefs or nothing at all when she was relaxing at home. The period briefs had a strong, gusset that kept her penis nicely tucked up against her perineum.

Joe had always worn baggy pants after puberty because he was embarrassed about getting an erection and it showing in his pants. Now he was much more comfortable having his penis tucked firmly, under control, within the control briefs.

Jo looked at Jesse's crotch and could see a bulge. She looked up into Jesse's eyes and said seductively, "Are you thinking of me?" and reached for the bulge.

Jesse was wearing a strap on dildo. On the outside it looked like a fat, realistic, 18 centimetres long penis. On the inside was another 20 centimetres long penis that was pushed into Jesse's vagina. He dropped his boxer shorts and said, "Is this too much for you?"

Jo looked down and stifled a giggle as she grabbed the dildo and said, "Oh my goodness! Is that all for me?"

Jesse also giggled, but after controlling herself she said, "Get down on your hands and knees and prove to me that you're worth it."

Jo did as she was told and started to lick the tip of the dildo. She started to suck the realistic looking glans into her mouth. She had to stop for a moment to stop giggling when Jesse said, "That's right baby, blow me," Jesse also giggled for a moment.

Jo felt that Jesse was making a big effort to wear this male outfit so she decided to commit to this roll-play. She looked up into Jesse's eyes and said seductively, "Jesse, if I blow you, will you please fuck me?" Jo then started to lick and suck just the tip of Jesse's glans.

Jesse was taken back for a moment because she felt powerful when this beautiful woman was begging him to fuck her. Mixed emotions raced through his mind and then he smiled and said, "That was my intention whether you liked it or not."

Jo nodded her head as she kept sucking. In just two sentences the situation had changed. Jo was now the female willing to please her dominant boyfriend. Jesse was the assertive male who wanted to fuck his girlfriend.

Jo took more of Jesse's penis into her mouth. She ran her tongue over its tip and tried to push her tongue into the urethra. Although there was no hole and Jesse could not feel Jo's tongue, it made Jo feel more feminine. Jo pulled Jesse's hard shaft down a bit which caused the internal part to push against Jesse's now hard clitoris and G-spot. Jesse closed his eyes and moaned. He said, "That's it baby. Suck it good."

Jo was encouraged by Jesse's words and took more of his penis into her mouth. She moved her head backwards and forwards taking more and more of Jesse's shaft into her mouth. She made sure that she moved the shaft up and down which elicited more groans from Jesse.

Jesse looked down at this beautiful woman who was taking all of his 'penis' into her mouth. The movement inside of him was really turning him on, but more so, was the thought that 'he' was being pleasured by 'her'. Jesse felt power surge through his body. He said, "Turn around."

Jo looked up into Jesse's eyes and could not only see lust, but also determination. She withdrew her mouth from his 'penis' with a pop and quickly faced away from Jesse. She was now on all fours and felt vulnerable. What was this man doing behind her back?

Jesse lifted Jo's dress and placed the hem high up on her back. He saw her beautiful buttocks and had a desire to thrust against them. He pulled the lubricant out of the bedside drawer, squeezed some out onto his hand and spread it over his penis. He then got down on his knees and wiped lubricant over Jo's crack. He took special care to pool the lubricant at her anus and he started to trace his index finger around her sphincter. He smiled thinking about how he was going to penetrate that beautiful hole.

Jesse pressed the pad of his finger at Jo's hole and he felt it tighten, but when Jo's anus relaxed again, Jesse pushed just the very tip into Jo's anus. He hadn't even pushed into Jo's sphincter but Jo moaned. Jesse rotated his fingertip in Jo's hole and felt Jo's anus pulse. Again, when Jo's sphincter relaxed, he gently pushed just a little bit more of his finger into Jo's anus. His fingertip was almost inside so he rotated his finger around her rim.

Jo trembled when she felt Jesse's finger rimming her. She knew what this was leading to and wanted it to happen more quickly. She couldn't stand Jesse teasing her so she pushed back onto his finger and felt it enter her up to its first joint. She paused as her body trembled.

Jesse smiled. This woman was eager to be penetrated and he was going to enjoy giving her that pleasure. He rimmed her more with his finger and made sure that the lubricant dribbled into her hole when he pulled down on her ring to stretch it. He eased more of his finger into her until he could make a hook shape and press against her prostate, although he considered it to be her 'G-spot'.

Jesse felt Jo's body trembled again and she let out a slight gasp. Jesse lifted his hooked finger which lifted Jo's knees off the bed. Jesse smiled again and pulled his hooked finger downwards causing her anus to gape. Jesse grabbed the bottle of lubricant and squirted a generous amount into Jo's gaping hole. He was going to fuck her arse but wanted to make sure she was well lubricated. After all, he didn't want to hurt her.

Jo felt Jesse holding her anus open and the cold liquid enter her. She trembled again thinking about what was going to happen. She felt Jesse's finger lift a little so that Jo's anus closed around his finger, encapsulating the lubricant. She then felt his finger rotating in her arse, stretching her sphincter open and she responded.

Jesse was enjoying his power over this woman. He loved the way she was moving her hips, helping him stretch open her arse. He felt her sphincter relax so he pushed another finger deep into her.

Jo groaned and pushed back, hard against Jesse's hand. She lifted her backside up and down and wiggled it from side to side, trying to make her anus gape even more. She was rewarded when she felt a third finger enter her. She again thrust and gyrated her buttocks to loosen herself up. She felt that Jesse's fingers were hardly there when they disappeared causing Jo to shudder and wait with a gaping hole. She then felt Jesse's shaft rapidly enter her to its fullest, without any resistance on her behalf.

Jesse held himself against Jo's buttocks. His 'penis' had easily entered Jo's arse when he pulled her back onto his shaft, with his hands gripping her hips. He held her there, impaled to the hilt, letting her get used to his 'cock' inside her. Jo was trembling, so Jesse just held himself against her, smiling.

When Jo stopped trembling, she felt Jesse's 'penis' slowly slide out of her well lubricated anus. She shook again. Jesse slowly pushed his 'penis' back into her anus and it felt wonderful. Jo sighed. Jesse kept pulling and pushing, slowly getting faster and faster. Eventually he was thumping his pelvis into Jo's buttocks as his 'cock' kept fucking her.

Jo let herself down onto her elbows and looked back at her bald groin. She could see her 'clitoris' fully erect. Her testicles were still tight up into her inguinal canals. She could feel Jesse's 'cock' rubbing her 'G-spot' and her pre-come was dribbling out of the end of her 'clit'. She reached down and wiped the filament of liquid onto her finger and enthusiastically sucked it off. It tasted good, sweet, salty and very, very slippery. She wanted more.

Jo tucked her head and body underneath her and grabbed her 'clit'. She pointed it towards her mouth. She used the tip of her tongue to lick off her pre-come, each time Jesse's thrusts spewed more out of her 'clit'.

Jesse could feel an orgasm building up because of the dildo rubbing against his clitoris and inside his vagina. He thrust faster and then held himself hard against Jo's buttocks as his orgasm overpowered him.

Jo felt Jesse shudder as he held her hips hard up against him. Jo gently ground her buttocks against Jesse as she waited for Jesse's orgasm to finish. Jo then felt Jesse slowly pull his 'penis' out of her and then slowly push it back in. The thrusts started to speed up and soon Jesse was pumping into her as hard and fast as he could.

Jo folded herself just that little bit more to get the tip of her 'clit' into her mouth. The rubbing of Jesse's 'penis' on Jo's 'G-spot' sent her over the edge and she felt herself coming. Less than a second later, Jo felt her juices spurt into her mouth and she greedily drank her own come.

Jesse could feel Jo's body spasm as she had her orgasm, but Jesse wasn't yet finished. He kept thrusting as hard and as fast as he could and the dildo inside of him brought him to another orgasm. This time he rode through his orgasm and kept thrusting. He was rewarded when he felt Jo have another orgasm and he smiled.

Jo kept sucking her 'clit' even after her creamy juices ran out. She loved the feel of her mouth on the tip of her 'clit' and it brought her closer to another orgasm. The pounding that her 'G-spot' was getting pushed out more of her clear juices. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she came again.

Jesse did not have the same stamina as Jo and he was slowing down with his thrusts. He felt Jo come at least twice as he had also had two orgasms and decided that was enough. He stopped thrusting and rested on Jo's curved back. He felt Jo straighten herself and then he collapsed with Jo as Jo let herself fall onto the bed. They stayed like that as they both caught their breath.

After a while Jesse rolled off Jo's back. His 'penis' slipped out of Jo's anus and Jo gasped. They looked at each other still breathing heavily. Jesse said, "You're a pretty good fuck, woman. Your arse is nice and tight."

Jo smiled and replied, "I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself, Jesse. Oh, and you're a pretty good fucker yourself."

They both laughed. It appeared that they both enjoyed this role-play and Jesse continued doing so, by standing up and offering his hand to help Jo up. Jo accepted his hand and cuddled Jesse after standing. She said, "You can keep all the boxer shorts. I have no need of them. You can also wear my clothes anytime that you want."

Jesse cuddled Jo harder and said, "Thank you. I quite like wearing them. They somehow give me a feeling of power. I tingle throughout my body and my mind gets all..."

"Sexy?" asked Jo trying to guess how Jesse felt.

Jesse laughed and said, "Sexy and... masculine. I like it. I like being the man. I also like you calling me Jesse. It's more masculine than Jenny."

"Well I also like you being the man Jesse, especially when you fuck me like that," replied Jo.

"Jesse," said Jo, as they later laid side-by-side on the bed.

"Yes," answered Jesse.

"This has been the best week of my life," said Jo.

"It was a great party, wasn't it," said Jesse.

Jo propped herself on her elbow and said, "No, not just the party. Everything since Saturday week.

"I loved going shopping as a woman. I love the feel of women's clothes. I love how my penis is held tight against my perineum so that I don't have to be embarrassed about getting a hard-on in public. I love you taking control. I love you being in command. I love being pampered. I love people thinking that I'm a woman."

"Robyn's convinced that you're a woman," said Jesse.

"Yes," agreed Jo, "and that made me feel so good. I want to be a woman."

"Do you want to have reassignment surgery?" asked Jesse with a frown.

"Hell no!" answered Jo, "I get too much pleasure out of my... my giant 'clit'. I want to keep that, but I love it being hidden away from view until you, or any other one of our partners, want to access it."

"Oh thank God for that," sighed Jesse, "I certainly want your... your 'clitoris' to penetrate me in every orifice that I have.

"Okay... You are now Jo, short for Joanne. Will you wear woman's clothes all the time?"

"Um..." considered Jo, "There are times when male clothes are more practical. For example, bush-walking, working on mechanical things... Um... and maybe some other times, but I want to have that choice. Do you mind?"

"Definitely not," answered Jesse, "You're so pretty and... sexy and... vulnerable when you're a woman, and I love that.

"Do you mind me wearing males clothes?"

"No," answered Jo, "I think that we've established that you can be the man when you want to. I find it sexy and a real turn-on."

"It's settled then," said Jesse with a smile as she shook Jo's hand."

"Deal," agreed Jo.

"On another matter," continued Jo, "Since Saturday week, I've worn a cincher, except in the shower. I think that my waist is smaller and I think that it needs tightening."

"I can help you with that," said Jesse with a smile, "Roll over and I'll tighten it. Luckily I bought you a couple of sizes too small just for such adjustments."

~~~

This was not only a change in their relationship but also a change in their lives. On Monday, Joe briefly turned up at work dressed as Jo. Randy said, "You go girl," and gave Jo a hug and a kiss on Jo's cheek.

Harry bowed, smiled and said, "Pleased to meet you miss."

Franc stared for a while, expressionless. Jo was starting to worry. Maybe this was too much for her but then she said, "Harry, are you going to introduce me to your friend or not?" and then laughed as she gave Jo a hug.