Not IN Love Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse dressed in whatever outfit suited his, or her, mood. Jesse had cut his hair short so that it would fit into the role of a man or a dominant lesbian.

Jo was very happy being Jo. Her friends had accepted her cross-dressing and being transgender.

~~~

Tony started dating Robyn. He also attended the reading of Kevin's will. Apparently, he was the only one there. Kevin, had kept paying premiums for his multi-million dollar life insurance, which Tracy was the beneficiary. Tracy thought that maybe Kevin DID love her right till the end but she didn't let it bother her. She was over Kevin. She did love being exceptionally rich and was very happy living with Randy.

~~~

Jo installed into their motor-home a hydrogen cell and a tank to store hydrogen generated from any excess solar power. They could now travel anywhere as long as the sun shone at some stage. She also installed a red outdoor light so that they could see, but not disturb any wildlife that may be snooping around their motor-home at night.

Jo was happy that her E-trip business could run without her presence, thanks to her employment of Harry, Franc and Randy. Jo decided that she could concentrate on travelling around Australia, promoting the E-trip at motor-shows and anywhere people showed interest in her products.

They planned to travel south for summer and north for winter. The only time they planned to come home was for Jo's pre-christmas party, Christmas with friends and family, New Year's eve and then they would set off again towards late January or early February.

~~~

To be continued...