Not In This Lifetime Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You took it well." He gazed down upon the other and was pleased to see that Mile was looking up at him expectantly, still very much erect and desperate for his own release. But he was no longer touching himself as he waited for Symond's next move. "Heh ... you need something?"

"Please."

Symond wasn't expecting that answer. Mile's eyes were completely glazed over with lust and his face was fixed on the general. Symond was familiar with the look, having dominated many men and women throughout the years -- had he really managed to throat fuck Mile deep into sub space? The great rebel leader, stubborn as fuck and prideful to a fault? Mile was full of surprises.

"What?"

"Please fuck my ass, sir."

The general smirked at him. "You want me to own your ass the way I just owned your throat?"

"Please."

"Who do you belong to, Domarc?" He half-expected Mile to come to his senses and curse at him, call him an asshole, swing at him, something. But the younger man did none of those things.

"I belong to you."

"Jesus christ, Mile," Symond was on top of him in an instant, his erection having returned with a vengeance. He shoved his tongue into Mile's mouth, tasting the remnants of his own cum. Mile was much more passive with this kiss, allowing the general to dominate his mouth.

Symond forcefully flipped Mile onto his stomach and straddled him. He rubbed the head of his cock against the younger man's hole, eliciting an excited moan from Mile. He spit on the head, which he then realized was probably unnecessary with the copious amounts of semen already smeared on it, and began pushing his swollen member into Mile's eager asshole.

Mile took a sharp intake of air at the initial penetration, clenching his eyes shut. Symond stopped moving briefly when he felt the thick head of his cock slip past the sphincter, to allow the younger man to adjust to his girth. When Mile's breathing began to even out, he started moving again, taking short strokes in and out.

Mile began to pant beneath him. Symond reached under his hips with one arm and pulled them up, giving him a deeper angle to thrust into, and with the other arm he pressed all of his weight into Mile's shoulder to pin his upper body to the ground. Mile gasped at the sudden deep penetration, his face pressed into the earth and his ass sticking in the air. Symond used one hand to place one of Mile's arms behind his back, and then the other, holding his wrists against his waist so he couldn't easily push himself up from the ground. He was completely at the mercy of the general.

"Who owns this hole, Domarc?" Symond grunted out as he thrust his cock balls deep into the younger man.

"You own my hole, sir," Mile managed to gasp out between thrusts. Symond was already ready to cum a second time, Mile's submission and unexpected responsiveness bringing him to the brink again. At that moment, Symond's cock managed to hit Mile's prostate, causing the younger soldier to gasp loudly. The general thrust against it again and again, reducing Mile to a whimpering mess beneath him, shaking with pleasure.

Symond didn't think he'd ever been so turned on before. He completely let loose, his fingers digging into Mile's hips as he slammed his cock into the younger man's asshole. He pummeled Mile's prostrate with every thrust. Mile yelped as he began to cum violently from the stimulation, his erection remaining untouched. His orgasm in turn caused his body to tighten drastically around the general's hard cock, and the vice-like grip caused Symond to have his second orgasm, his hot sperm shooting deep into Mile's guts.

Both men collapsed, panting and riding out the waves of their orgasms. Finally, Symond pushed himself off of the other, his now-soft cock slipping from Mile's hole. He collapsed next to Mile, and pulled the younger man into a tight embrace. Mile rested his forehead against the general's chest, relaxing into his arms.

After a few minutes, Mile started to come to his senses, the waves of pleasure wearing off, and he was hit with the post-orgasm clarity of what had just occurred. "Fuck." He sat up, staring off into the distance, not knowing what to do. Symond, gazing up at the younger man from where he lay on the ground, reached up to rest his hand on Mile's thigh.

"All is well, Mile."

Easy for him to say.

12