Not Just Another Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No nothing of the kind, but I do want you to understand. I don't expect any kind of commitment from you and I'm not going to give you one."

This conversation wasn't going the way I'd hoped. "Commitment? Aunt Sue I've always loved you. After what we did tonight, I love you even more."

Susan turned to face me directly. She snaked a leg from under the sheet and draped it across mine, then fingered the sparse hair on my chest. Her breasts wobbled under the sheet. "Douglas, you're not in love with me. You're going back to school soon and eventually you're going to meet the girl. She's the one you're going to make a commitment to."

I stared back at her. "Well I'm not sure I understand. Will this be a one-night stand then?"

Susan rubbed my chest and pinched my nipples. "For the rest of this summer we can do this as often as you'd like. As long as we get our work done, that is. Afterward, it'll be over. It'll have to be. We can explain a summer fling to your mom, but not a long-term affair that has no real chance of lasting."

I scrunched my brows together. "Why couldn't it last?"

"Because I can't have children and I'm too old to have them now anyway. You'll want a woman to share your life and experiences. She'll give you children. I won't deprive you of that. It's bad enough Ron and I didn't have children. Hell, if we'd had a child, I'd still have something of him besides my memories." The faraway look returned to her eyes.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry, Aunt Sue. Maybe we should talk about mom."

Susan glanced at me and allowed a half smile. "Well, we'll have to tell her about this."

I could hear mom freaking out all the way from the city. "Can't we keep this our little secret?"

"It's not a little secret and your mom has a knack for knowing when I'm hiding something from her. We'll both be in big trouble if she has to pry it out of us."

She had a point there. "I know, she always catches me too." We sat in silence for a minute.

I took a long pull from my bottle. "Did you know my father?"

Susan shook her head. "No, I'm sorry, I didn't. Your mom told me he was from Chicago and his name was James. That's all I know about him."

"She told me that too. The only other thing she's ever told me is that I look like him. There aren't any pictures of him at mom's place. Do you think he was just a one-night stand?"

She touched my cheek with a finger. "Does it really matter? Whether or not she was in love with your father is irrelevant. She loves you."

We fell silent again. I fast forwarded to when mom would come wreak havoc on my summer. "What'll we do about sleeping arrangements when mom gets here?"

Susan giggled a little. "She'll sleep with me like she did last summer and you'll get banished to your room."

"Great, I'll get to listen to you two giggling all night long again. What's so damn funny when you two are together anyway?"

Her small hand closed on my cock and squeezed. "What do you think we're doing in here?"

I let my mouth drop open. Mom and Aunt Sue. Getting it on? The thought was odd, but pretty hot. My cock stiffened in her hand. "Don't tell me you and mom—"

"We graduated from vegetables a long time ago. But that's for another conversation. For now, we'll do this again." She slid down the bed and took my cock in her mouth.

This time Susan didn't let me get off. She brought me to the brink, then mounted my cock cowgirl fashion and had her way with me. I lay back and enjoyed both the sight and feel of the older woman's wanton energy. We reached climax together and lay breathing content in each other's arms.

Fully satisfied, I spooned Susan, and fell asleep caressing her breasts.

I woke alone in Susan's bed. I rolled over and checked the clock, just past six. Sex's lingering scent still clung to the sheets.

So, I wasn't dreaming.

I left the bed and went down the hall. The bathroom door was closed and the shower was running. I considered hopping in with her and maybe getting a morning tune up. No. If she wanted me in there, she'd have invited me. Give her some privacy. Don't ruin a good thing.

I stood outside the bathroom door and looked at my cock. I smiled thinking of all I'd learned and experienced last night. Hot coffee's aroma wafted along the hall. I tossed on a robe, went to the kitchen and poured a cup. I took a seat at the table and waited for Susan to finish her shower.

She came in a few minutes later. Her hair was damp and her robe closed tight. She cast a wide smile at me. "Good morning, Doug. Have a good sleep?"

"The best, Aunt Sue. How about you?"

Susan passed behind me, paused, and kissed me on top of the head. "You made me feel very special last night, Douglas." She poured a cup for herself. "So today, why don't you get the milking started while I get breakfast going? After breakfast I'll help you unload that wagon."

I cast my pouty face in her direction. "I guess I can do that, but I was kind of hoping for a little, you know, eye opener or something."

Susan leaned against the counter and tossed a hip to one side as she sipped her coffee. Her eyes sparkled. "That's an after-work activity, young man. This farm is my business. I promised Ron on his death bed I'd make it work. That's exactly what I intend to do."

I put down my cup and made a bigger show with my pouty lips. "Sure, Aunt Sue. I know that. I was just, you know, kidding around."

Susan placed her cup on the corner of the table. She took my face between her hands and kissed me long and passionate. Her tongue forced its way between my lips and claimed my tongue. She let me come up for air before she fished under my robe and squeezed my balls. I raised my eyebrows at her. Susan stroked my cock several good tugs, then released it and stepped back.

"There, in case you're thinking I'm regretting anything about last night." Susan opened the fridge and brought out a carton of eggs and a slab of bacon. "Now get out in the barn fella, those cows aren't going to milk themselves."

"Okay." I waddled my partial hard-on down the hall to get dressed.

I stuck my head in the kitchen before going out to the barn. "Aunt Sue, how about a nooner?"

Susan turned and laughed. "Wow, I'd have thought after last night you'd have had enough for a while."

"You know how us young guys are. We think about it every seventeen seconds or something."

Susan cocked her head to one side. "Maybe. Depends on how much work we get done. No promises. Now get to work."

I flashed an ear to ear grin then went out to the barn.

***

I finished adjusting and hooking up the mower, then tossed the hammer into the tool box. Uncle Ron taught me everything I knew about farming. Now I was fucking his widow. I wondered if he knew he was sick that first year I'd worked on the farm. Could it have been part of a plan? I shrugged. Kind of morbid and there's no way to know now. Well, I'd ride this thrill ride as long as it lasted.

I parked the rig near the house and went in for lunch. I found Susan in the kitchen. She seemed in a playful mood and had changed out of her work clothes. Susan's breasts were almost visible under a nearly sheer blouse. They shivered seductively with every movement. She shared a bright smile. I smiled in return and took a seat. First time I'd seen her wearing that around the house. And no bra. I liked it.

"That was the last load of hay wasn't it?" Susan said while putting lunch on the table.

I reached for the bread. "Yeah. I'll cut and rake the Ferns field after lunch."

"I was thinking I'd go with you this afternoon. But Ferns Road is so bumpy."

"Sure. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't enjoy the company. I'll drive real slow."

Susan's face glowed. "It's a deal then."

After lunch we rode the tractor together. Susan sat on the fender. She was holding a basket with snacks and drinks between her feet. I snuck a peek at Susan's cleavage, her nipples had grown hard under the windblown material. Thinking of the warmth and taste of her breasts, I licked my lips.

I drove into the field and stopped. I jumped down, grabbed my hammer and went back to the mower, then made a final adjustment to its settings. Susan hopped down from the tractor and paused in front of me. She batted her eyes, took my hand and the basket then led me to the base of one of the trees lining the field.

Susan melted against me, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I let my hands wander to her ass and squeezed, expressing my desire. Her breasts pressed firm against my chest, her hips ground against mine and my cock sprang to attention.

I reached for the buttons on the flimsy blouse, but Susan grabbed my hand. "Not yet, Lover. You've got work to do. I'll just stay here in the shade and watch. I don't want to distract you."

I grunted, grabbed her waist, and pressed my hips against her urgently. "Really? I'm already so distracted I can't think of anything else."

Susan twittered a laugh. "Show some control. You're a grown man now, remember? You cut and rake the field, I'll watch."

I stole another quick kiss and separated from her. I spoke over my shoulder while returning to the tractor. "Supervise all you want, but you're not Mom. This may be the fastest mowing job in history."

"Just go and do a good job." Susan laughed.

I jumped on the tractor and started mowing, going around the perimeter of the field. How many times had Aunt Sue gone out to a field with Uncle Ron and done much the same thing? Would it be rude to ask? Probably, and it didn't matter anyway.

I came past Susan and the tree a few minutes later. She'd taken a seat among the tall weeds and had a long grass stalk clenched in her teeth. A poster child for 'farm girl' chic. She smiled and waved at me. I just chuckled, but my cock remained hard, straining against the confines of my jeans.

The next time I came past, Susan had moved into the sun. She was leaning back on a red and white checkered table cloth, resting on her elbows with her legs crossed at the ankle. Her blouse was open, her tits in plain view. Susan's nipples stood out dark pink, beckoning to me. She made kissy lips as I passed by. I licked my lips and rubbed my aching cock with an elbow.

I rolled my eyes thinking about the possibilities for my next circuit. I broke into a wide grin when I went by. Susan was nude, but for some frilly blue panties. She was laying on her belly reading a book. The urge to leap from the tractor and give her ass a little nibble was nearly overwhelming. I was pretty sure she was trying to drive me crazy. How did Uncle Ron ever get any work done? I realized she couldn't hear me over the thump of the tractor's engine, but I wolf whistled anyway.

On the far side of the field, out of Susan's sight, I decided two could play this game. I pulled off my tee-shirt and draped it over the seat. Susan sat and gave a double thumbs-up and applauded as I rolled by. The sun was beating down on us both, but I was sure it wasn't causing the heat in my underwear or the buzzing in my ears.

I made another round. As I neared Susan's spot, I did a double take. She had struck a pose on the table cloth reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe's famous playboy spread.

Enough was enough. I jammed on the brakes, shut down the tractor, and leapt from the seat. I hit the ground running. Susan jumped up emitting a mock scream at my approach, but she didn't flee. I swept her off her feet cradling her in my arms. Our lips met and I swore sparks flew.

I carried Susan into the tree's shade and set her down. She leaned against the rough bark. I released my inner hound and ravished her lips, neck and nipples. She fumbled with my belt, then ripped open my jeans.

I dropped to my knees and whisked her panties down to her ankles. I rocked back on my heels admiring her handy work. She'd shaved her pubic hair into a neat thin line leaving her lips clearly visible, smooth and swollen with excitement.

"I like what you've done down here." I flicked my tongue tasting her moisture. Susan grabbed the sides of my head, urging me on.

"That's so good, Doug. Oh yeah, that's the spot." She emitted a breathy gasp.

Although I was frantic to be inside her, I tended Susan's pussy until she was thoroughly aroused. My cock ached, still confined somewhat by my jeans. Susan gasped and pushed me back. She kicked her panties away and dropped to her hands and knees presenting her pussy doggie style. Say no more, lady. I ripped my jeans and under wear down. My cock sprang out, purple and dripping with pre-cum.

"I've got to have you now, Doug. Don't even think about taking your time."

Susan lowered her shoulders providing better access to her entrance. She was the boss. I wasted no time or motion. I shoved into her waiting pussy, sinking at least half my length. I grabbed Susan's waist and pulled her ass toward me. I pounded into her.

I loved that her rather flat ass took on a much more alluring heart shape in this position. Susan thrust her hips at me with the same frantic, raw need I was harboring.

I reveled in the feel of her tight sheath gripping and caressing me. I groaned as her labia clung to me when I'd withdraw and rolled smoothly along the shaft as I reentered. Susan reached between her legs and stimulated her clit with two fingers. I felt my balls tap against her hand on each stroke.

She came without warning. I jammed my cock into her a couple more times and blasted the inside of her body with my steaming cum. We fell together, a sweating pile of flesh joined at the crotch, moaning, and gasping for air in the tall grass.

We lay there in silence for several minutes. My limp cock slipped from Susan's wet pussy bringing a flood of my seed with it. We rolled about until we lay facing, kissing and stroking each other. My cock soon returned to total arousal. I rolled on top of Susan and slid into her well-serviced pussy again.

Having satisfied our urgency just a few minutes earlier, our love making was slow and steady this time. Building with the certainty and patience of the incoming tide. Our orgasms came with quiet force. Spent once again I hovered over Susan on trembling arms, my chest heaving.

"Oh my God, Doug. That was just marvelous. You're going to make some lucky girl a wonderful lover," Susan said.

I kissed her. "It's really easy with you."

She flashed a stern frown. "As great as this has been it's not getting any work done."

"I know. I'll work late if I have to, but I'll get it done today."

Susan smiled. "Okay. We'll have a snack and a drink. Then I'll walk back to the house so you can actually work. In a few minutes anyway. For now, just hold me and let me share your heat."

***

The next couple weeks passed with my sexual confidence growing to professional levels. It seemed every time I had sex with Susan, I learned something new. Whether it was technique, position, or location. We'd even spent a couple rainy days fucking in every room in the house. Leaving only to get the milking done.

Late on a Friday afternoon I finished the milking and left the barn. My mom's sedan was parked in front of the garage. Well it was bound to happen eventually. I figured I should go in and see what sort of music had to be faced.

I walked into the kitchen. Mom and Susan raised wine glasses at me. Apparently, she'd been there a while.

I hugged mom, exchanging pleasantries, then went to the fridge. My hand paused near a can of soda. I thought about all that'd transpired in the past month then changed my mind and yanked out a bottle of beer. Mom flashed the stink eye at me as I opened it, but she didn't say anything, she turned back to Susan.

"So, then I told that asshole, if you want it done that way, do it yourself." Mom took a gulp of her wine.

Susan laughed and gestured for me to take a seat. "So, do you still have a job?"

Mom swirled her wine. "Of course, I do. You don't think he'll get anybody else to put up with his crap, do you?"

Susan placed a hand on mine. "Probably not."

Mom glanced at me, then looked Susan square in the eye. "Okay. He's here now, what do you have to tell me?"

Susan looked askance at me. I took my cue, then cleared my throat. My pulse sped up as I stared at mom across the table.

"Mom, don't go crazy, but Aunt Sue and I have been having sex. Together."

I glanced at Susan. She looked horrified and turned to mom. "It's not exactly like that, Diane. I mean, yeah it is, but I can explain—"

"I knew this was going to happen. I knew it," mom said.

I squeezed Susan's hand. "There's nothing wrong about it, Mom. I'm an adult and Aunt Sue isn't really related to me anyway. I'm a grown man and I can have sex with anyone that wants me."

Mom gave me the double stink eye. "Of course you don't see anything wrong with it. You're a man and apparently a horny one at that. But Susan should know better."

"That's unfair and you know it," Susan said.

Mom tossed down her wine and wiggled her glass at me until I poured for her. She engaged my eyes. "Has she told you about our relationship? The one she and I have?"

I nodded. "Mom, Susan's sitting right here. Don't talk like she's on another planet."

Mom sat back. She twirled her glass by its stem as her eyes shot back and forth between Susan and I. "I'm not really upset. I probably should be. As a mom and all, but I'm not. Not really."

I glanced at Susan. "Then what's—"

"I've got a confession as well." Mom signaled for more wine. I complied, filling her glass. She took a sip. "I knew Ron before he met you Sue."

Susan's eyes narrowed. "What? I mean, I know you knew him. You introduced us."

"I knew Ron, in a biblical sense, before I introduced him to you."

Susan sat there for a minute. "You two weren't carrying on while we were married, were you?"

"No, of course not. Ron loved you more than life itself. We'd broken it off a few weeks before I introduced the two of you. He was fun, but I wasn't the marrying type. You know that. And Ron was looking for a wife."

I looked back and forth between the two women. "Okay so you dated Uncle Ron, what's the big deal?"

Mom tossed down the wine, then put the glass back on the table with a clink. "Do you have anything stronger than this, Sue?"

Susan got up and went to a cabinet. "Tequila?"

Mom nodded. "Bring it and some salt." Her eyes strayed to mine. I shrugged back at her and licked my lips. At home Mom rarely drank hard liquor.

Susan placed a shooter in front of mom before resuming her seat.

Mom saluted me, then Susan with the shot glass. "Ron was Doug's father." She tossed down the drink.

Mom's eyes flicked back and forth between us as what she'd said sank in. Susan refilled mom's shot glass mechanically, then poured some tequila into her own empty wineglass.

I patted Susan's hand. "Mom, all those years. I could've known him better. I could've had a father. What in hell were you thinking?"

Mom's eyes reflected real pain. "Douglas, he didn't know. He suspected. He wasn't stupid you know. But he was in love with Sue, not me. I didn't want to ruin that with, well, to be blunt, with you. There was a Jim on that trip to Chicago and he was fun too, but I was already pregnant when I was with him."

Susan stared at mom. "You had my husband's child without telling me about it? What were you thinking?"

Mom nodded. "I was just trying to avoid coming between the two of you. I didn't really see any harm. I didn't need help with it or anything. We all stayed friends and no one was the wiser. Besides, I didn't get pregnant after you two were together. It was before."

Susan poured herself another shot. "No wonder Doug looks so much like Ron every now and then."

"Mom, you should've told me, you should've told us all."

"I told Ron, that first summer you came to work the farm with him. Well he'd guessed it by then, I just confirmed it. He knew he was dying and wanted to leave you with a little something. Why else do you think I encouraged you to come out here?"