Not Just Another Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gave Ron the child I couldn't." Sue stared into her glass. "And now I'm having sex with his son."

"Yes and no." Mom sipped her drink. "I mean, yeah, I had Ron's son, but I raised him. Ron did share some farming things with Doug, but he's my son really."

We all sat silent for some time. I emptied my beer and thought about grabbing another. Mom had sure enough pissed on my summer this time.

Mom drew our attention. "Look, everyone, I know this has turned into a day for coming clean and everybody's a little upset. I think it's going to be important going forward that we remember we're all family here. If any fences need mending, we should just mend them and move on."

"I agree," Susan said.

I sat staring past the women. Uncle Ron was my father? That was going to take some pretty tall fence mending.

Susan placed her hands on ours. "Come on now. Let's air it out and let bygones be bygones. It's not like any of us can change what happened. Going forward is what's important."

I shook my head a few times, then looked at mom before turning to Susan. "What does this make us now? Are you still my aunt or my step mom or what?"

"Your mom is still your mom and I'm your very close friend and aunt if you still want me to be."

I nodded. "My Aunt, with benefits."

Mom signaled for another drink. "Doug, you're that little bit of Ron Sue's been searching for. I don't think you should take that from her."

"I won't, but how do we go forward. I mean do we just pretend nothing's changed?"

Susan squeezed my hand. "Nothing has changed. We're all still family and lovers."

Mom tossed down another shot. I frowned at her. "You might want to go a little easy on that stuff, Mom."

"What the hell. You only live once. Besides, I'm an adult. Isn't that the excuse we're all using today?" Mom gestured at my beer bottle.

Susan stood, pulling us both by the arm. "Come on, let's all group hug this thing out and start putting it behind us. There's a lot of exploration ahead for all of us."

We gathered together hugging. Mom planted a wet kiss on my cheek, then gave Susan a sloppy one on the lips. "I love both you guys," mom said.

"We know," Susan said.

I found myself strangely aroused by the situation. The sweet smell of liquor combined with the floral fragrance of the women's hair and skin was heady. The warm, close proximity of the them didn't help. My mom's large soft breasts pressed against me along with Susan's smaller firmer tits. I squirmed a little trying to avoid pressing my growing hard-on against mom.

Susan broke the hug and led mom by the hand to her bedroom. Mom went in. Susan paused then returned to me. She hugged and kissed me. "You'll get to be with me again soon."

She turned and grinned once more before closing the door. I stood in the living room with an aching hard-on. I shrugged and went to the fridge for another beer.

***

I woke to Susan shaking my shoulder. She was naked. "Come help me get your mom out of the bathroom and back in bed."

I shook myself awake and pulled the covers back. I'd been sleeping nude. I glanced around my room. "My robe is in the laundry, let me grab a pair of shorts."

Susan just pulled on my arm. "She's so drunk she won't remember you helping, much less what you're wearing."

I stepped across the hall into the bathroom. Mom lay next to the toilet. She was also naked. I tried to lift her under her arms without squeezing her boobs, but she was bonelessly flexible. I couldn't avoid noticing her big tits with their large dark areolae and her unshaved pussy. If she hadn't been wrapped around a toilet, unconscious, she'd have been sexy.

"You're going to have to help me, Aunt Sue. She's not that heavy, but she's pretty limp."

We wrestled mom back into Susan's bed. I glanced at Susan. "Do you think she'll be all right?"

Susan nodded. "She'll have one hell of a hangover, but she'll be okay."

I pulled the covers up and tucked mom in. She mumbled something I didn't understand. I leaned closer to hear better. Mom grabbed my package and hung on. I'm pretty sure my eyes spread wide in horror as I looked to Susan for help. Susan giggled, but pried mom's fingers off my cock and slipped her hand back under the covers.

Susan and I went to my room and got into bed.

"That was a lot weirder than talking about her with you was," I said.

Susan smiled and stroked my cock. "She's just drunk. She won't remember it. I'll try to distract you for a while and maybe you won't remember it either."

"I'd sure like one of your blow jobs right now, but I don't think I'll ever forget Mom grabbing my dick and hanging on like it was some sort of handle."

Susan chuckled. "Well, we won't mention it again. How's that?"

"Deal." I lay back and welcomed Susan's lips closing on my cock.

***

I pulled my arm from under Susan without waking her. I bent and kissed her left nipple, then gave it a quick little suck. It sprang to attention. Susan smiled in her sleep. I pulled the covers over her, then went into the hall and looked at Susan's bedroom doorway. I decided to check on mom, then grab a shower.

I peeked into Susan's room, staying out of arm's reach. Mom was laying cross ways in the bed, but she was covered and still asleep. She stirred and snored once. I retreated to the bathroom.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the kitchen. I cleared the table of last night's glasses and put the tequila bottle in the cabinet, then I fixed the coffee pot. I washed the dishes while the coffee pot did its thing. I thought about the previous evening and how aroused I'd gotten during our group hug. It was also the first time I'd seen mom naked. Just thinking about it brought my cock to semi-stiff attention.

The toilet flushed. I assumed it was Susan and wondered if I could get a quick hand-job before going out to milk. I filled a cup for myself and got another out of the cabinet. When I turned back to the table mom walked in, wearing Susan's robe.

My mother's breasts were larger than Susan's and wiggled a lot when she walked. I was certain she was nude under the robe and cursed myself for finding that exciting.

I turned toward the counter again, trying to hide my half a hard-on. "Morning, Mom. How're you feeling?"

"Like a total bag of shit, Doug. Thanks for asking."

My dick's amorous mood receded enough I didn't think she'd notice. I turned to face her. "Want some coffee or orange juice or something?"

"Coffee please. With lots of sugar. My mouth feels like a dog slept in it."

I chuckled a little. I was dying to tell her I told you so, but I stifled the urge. I put a steaming cup in front of her then placed the sugar bowl and a spoon near her. I did my best to ignore the aroma of booze and sex that drifted from her.

"I've got milking to do so you can just relax for a while. Maybe grab a shower, it'll make you feel better."

Mom nodded. "I'm sure I reek. Douglas, I've tried really hard to avoid being too over bearing with you and I know sometimes I'm a real pain. But I've got some advice for you. Don't ever, ever mix wine and tequila. You do stupid shit and when you wake up you feel like a pile of shit."

I laughed. "I'll keep that in mind, Mom." I cocked my head to one side. "Sounds like Susan's in the shower, missed your chance. Well I'd better get out in the barn before she gets in here and starts cracking the whip."

"You don't have to avoid Susan on my account. I understand you're infatuated with her right now and I think it's okay. I also know she abandoned my drunk ass last night and went to sleep with you. I'm thinking maybe you both need this... affair. For the time being anyway."

"Thanks, Mom. I think Aunt Sue is really great and I like her company."

Mom smiled. It looked like it hurt. "I think you like having sex with her more than her conversational skills. You look so much like your father. I'm surprised she didn't jump your bones last year. Susan can be a horny little wench sometimes. Trust me, I know. I just hope she's got the energy to entertain us both."

"Mom, please don't talk about Aunt Sue like she's some kind of toy or slut or something. I care about her and I know deep down you do too."

She sipped her coffee. "You're right, Kiddo. I'll knock it off, but she is fucking my son. So, I'm entitled to a little mother's jealousy. We may have to set up a schedule or something. I'm off work all next week and I'll be hanging out here."

"That's excellent, Mom. We'll have a great time."

She smiled again. "You really are a handsome young man. I'm glad you've turned out so well. You'll make a fine engineer."

I nodded. "Mom, Aunt Sue told me you and her have been, well, getting it on for quite some time."

"She did, did she?"

I nodded.

"So. What's your point?"

"I was just wondering... about what she said once. About you and her being with the same guy at the same time... I mean it was a long time ago, right?"

"Yes, it was, but it was fun. What are you getting at?"

"This is weird, Mom. I mean, talking about your sex life rather than talking in generalities that no one really understands."

"Just spit it out, Doug. I've got a terrible headache."

"Well, I'm curious. How do you do it? I mean who goes where and does what?" My face was on fire and I knew I'd turned bright red.

Mom gave me a raised eyebrow. A full-blown stink eye probably would've hurt too much. "We'll talk about that later. You'd better get dressed and get to work. I'll start some breakfast."

I was disappointed at being brushed off, but stepped over and kissed mom on top of her head. "Okay, Mom."

***

While our trio had fun visiting and playing cards and board games over the weekend. I grew somewhat jealous. Mom and Susan excluded me from their bedroom games and I'd spent my nights alone.

On Monday I was left entirely to myself all day as the women went shopping in town. They were all too happy to share their bargains with me when I came in from the evening milking. I tried to express some interest in their wares, but in the end, I wound up watching the evening news alone after the women retired to Susan's bedroom.

Tuesday it rained in the morning. At lunch Susan asked me to crawl up in the attic and bring down a couple boxes for her. I pulled myself up into the dusty room and poked around the various trappings until I found the boxes marked with a black felt pen. One read, 'Mardi Gras,' the other, 'Wedding.'

The boxes were only slightly larger than a medium suitcase. I wrestled them to the access hatch and passed them down to Susan. She and mom giggled with schoolgirl glee and fled to the living room with their boxes leaving me to find my own way down from the attic.

The rain stopped. I announced I was going out to work on the water trough in the holding pen. I received some sort of garbled acknowledgement from them both.

"I'm the only one doing any work around this place these days." I pouted while pulling on my muck boots. I trudged out to the holding pen with a couple wrenches and went to work. It only took an hour to complete the job. I sat on the wood fence for a few minutes watching the trough fill with water, making sure it didn't leak, and wondering what the ladies were up to.

I crammed the wrenches into my back pocket, then elected to sneak up to the living room's bay window and peek in.

Susan and mom were embracing and kissing with a passion only privacy would grant. Some pressed flowers were on the coffee table along with an open photo album. An incense punk was smoldering in a brass holder at the center of the table.

I thought I was some sort of dirt bag for peeping at them, but I rationalized it by thinking they'd have closed the drapes if they didn't want someone watching.

I shifted my position a bit bumping into a carved, wood garden gnome. I cringed hoping they hadn't heard me. I returned my attention to the women. They didn't seem to notice.

They slid from the couch to the floor pushing the coffee table out of the way in the same motion. Susan unbuttoned mom's blouse and pushed it off her shoulders without coming up for air. Mom returned the favor. They pressed their naked breasts together, then kissed and clung to each other in what seemed desperation.

My cock went from limp to hard in a nanosecond. I laid the gnome on its side and knelt on it to get a better view. The women alternated kissing and caressing each other's breasts for what seemed an eternity. I rubbed my aroused and demanding cock through my jeans.

Mom ripped Susan's shorts open and struggled getting them down her thighs. They gave up their embrace long enough to remove the last of their clothing. Naked, they came back together, each of them sliding a hand into the other's crotch. Susan's fingers disappeared in mom's pussy as the women kissed again. I was sure Susan was getting the same treatment from mom. The front of my boxers grew damp with pre-cum.

The women fingered each other for several minutes. Their bodies convulsed and ground against each other. Their faces contorted in visions of wanton pleasure. I was struggling to maintain composure. Finally, I gave up and fished my engorged cock from my jeans and stroked it slowly.

Susan broke their embrace and withdrew her fingers. She licked them, kissed mom, then jumped up and left the room. Her small tits bounced and her ass wiggled with every step.

Mom watched her go then leaned back against the couch licking her own fingers. Her thighs were spread, her pussy on display. Her lips pink, swollen, and wet. I stroked a little faster. I should've been ashamed beating my meat while staring at my mom's pussy, but I couldn't deny the lust raging in me. Mom seemed oblivious to my presence and massaged her heavy tits while she waited. She broke into a big smile when Susan returned.

My eyes went wide. Susan displayed a massive dildo. She raised it as if it were a sporting trophy or something. Mom laughed and nodded at something Susan said. I was impressed and intimidated by the size of the rubber phallus. I guessed it was at least half again the size of my cock.

Holy crap was Sue going to use that thing on Mom? Where in hell did she get it? I stroked faster.

Susan knelt next to mom, but placed the giant toy on the coffee table. Susan pushed mom's legs further apart and settled between them probing mom's pussy with her tongue. Mom closed her eyes and laid her head back. Susan licked and fingered her while mom squeezed and pinched her dark nipples in time with her writhing.

It wasn't long before mom was fucking herself on Susan's fingers. Susan's tongue flicked and teased mom's clit on every thrust. Mom's pussy was flooded with her excitement. I thought sure I could hear slurping in time with her humping.

My orgasm was fast approaching. I beat my cock mercilessly and just as mom shuddered and her face convulsed in ecstasy, my cum erupted and splattered on the vinyl siding below the window. My head dipped below the window sill and I gasped for air. My cock jerked and thick white cum discharged time and again as my arm slammed to a halt.

I let my breathing return to normal, then peeked above the sill. The women were embracing. Mom's pussy was still on display, drenched, inflamed, and in spite of being my mom's, it looked inviting. Like it needed some cock. Susan's pussy was hidden by her legs, but her tits were visible, the nipples distended like small berries.

My cock hung limp from my fly, a single drop of semen oozed from the tip. I wiped it away absently as Susan moved to the couch. She placed her ass on the edge with her feet flat on the floor. She leaned back as mom got on her hands and knees between Susan's. She lapped Susan's pussy and before long was fingering her as well.

Susan's eyes opened and made contact with mine, she smiled. I snapped my head down below the sill again and hid there for a moment.

Damn, just like mom, Aunt Sue always caught me doing stupid shit. I stood the Gnome back up and crawled away from the window. Out of sight from it I stood, pushed my dick back in my pants, and zipped up.

I walked toward the barn shaking my head. "Man, I've got to find some work to do."

***

I managed to stay busy in and around the barn for the remainder of the day. I did the milking alone and turned the cows out for the evening then went back to the house. The absence of any sort of cooking aroma caught my attention. I went in the kitchen, made and ate a sandwich before I heard giggling from the living room.

I found the women sitting on the floor. They'd opened the attic boxes and had the contents scattered about.

Both were wearing shorts and button up blouses, but no bras. They had on masks that covered the upper half of their faces. Susan's was purple with sequins around the eyes and outer edge. A small plume of matching-colored feathers on her left temple. Mom's mask was yellow with a red Fleur-de-lis in the middle of the forehead and a long red feather standing up from there.

They greeted me with a toast of their wine glasses.

"Gee nobody told me we were playing dress up today. I've actually been working," I said.

"Working? When you weren't watching maybe," Susan said. They giggled together. It was apparent Susan told mom about me peeping.

I chuckled red faced as I took a seat cross legged. "Well there is that." I dug amongst the souvenirs picking up a large wad of colored beads. "Looks like someone was showing off down in New Orleans."

Mom laughed. "Figures you'd know how to get those." She handed me a glass of wine. "We're drinking our supper tonight. Dig in."

I took a sip. "No tequila?"

"Absolutely not," mom said.

I laughed. "Fair enough." I swung a single strand of beads on my finger. "So, who wants these?"

Susan laughed and handed me an unadorned black mask. "Here, this is the one Ron wore on our trip to the Big Easy."

I took the offered mask and examined it. It was cheap pressed paper with an elastic head band, there was a dry sweat stain on the bridge of the nose. My father's? I shrugged and put it on, then resumed twirling the beads. "Well?"

I glanced back and forth between the ladies. Even though I knew exactly who they were, the masks lent a small amount of anonymity to them. My arousal grew.

I was mildly surprised when mom pulled her blouse open and displayed her big tits for me. She covered them instantly and held her hand out. "Oh hell, give me those damn beads."

I fished another string out and swung them in Susan's direction while mom draped her prize over her head.

Susan sipped her drink, then opened her top for me. I smiled and handed her the string. She didn't bother covering up, she just looped the string over her head.

Mom lunged forward, her tits wiggled free of her blouse. Tantalizing. She seized a handful of beads and split them between her and Susan. "We're not going to be the only ones showing what we've got here tonight." She swung a string on her finger and stared at me.

I stared back. Those were my mom's lips and her eyes, but the mask was weaving some sort of a spell, hiding or maybe, revealing her true self. Her eyes reflected playful lust. I pulled off my tee-shirt. I wondered if my disguise was having the same effect on the ladies. I cast the tee-shirt away and took the string from mom.

Wine glasses were refilled and over the course of the next few minutes the two women sat naked and I remained clad only in my boxers. The pile of beads had been reduced to just a few strings. Susan swung one on her finger. "Show us the prize, Lover."

I glanced at my crotch. My cock was rigid, tenting my underwear. I was reluctant to display my naked hard-on for mom's perusal. "Maybe we should play a different game now."

Susan and mom shook their heads. "Come on now, we've both seen you naked before. Don't be a spoiled sport," Susan said.