Not Just Another Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at mom's yellow disguise. She smiled and continued to swing a string of beads on her finger.

I gulped. "Last time mom saw me naked I was six."

"Well, it's long overdue then. Show us what you've got, Baby," mom said.

My heart leapt into my throat and I breathed rapid and deep. What the hell, things were about to get really weird. I decided to accept the disguise and pretend she was someone else.

I stood, took a final deep breath, and whipped the underwear down to my ankles. The women beamed and Susan tossed a string onto my stiff cock. I couldn't help it, I laughed, a little nervous. The humor did nothing to reduce my hard-on. A glistening drop of pre-cum leaked from the tip. I rubbed it off. Unsure what she'd do, I presented my erection to mom.

"A chip off the old block I see." She tossed a string at me. It landed on my cock and slid next to the first. Within a minute the women were laughing in hysterics and six or seven strings of beads hung from my cock. I stepped out of my boxers and flung them away with a toe.

Susan grabbed my cock, removed the beads and stroked it using long slow movements. Mom cleared the coffee table and dragged it into the center of the room. She gestured for Susan to lay back on the table, her ass near its edge and her feet on the floor. Susan dragged me along, without releasing her grip.

Mom engaged Susan in a long kiss while she fondled the smaller woman's breasts. Susan pulled me up to her, rubbing the head of my cock up and down her drenched labia. I looked around for the giant dildo. I didn't see the toy anywhere, so I pushed into Susan's pussy with a groan. If she'd had the dildo used on her, it hadn't stretched her out. Her pussy was tight as ever.

Mom continued to kiss and caress Susan's upper body while I worked my dick in and out of Susan's pussy. I was certain I couldn't last long after all this foreplay, so I grabbed Susan's hips and slowed my thrusting.

"That's really good, Baby, but I need to eat some pussy too," Susan said moaning.

"That's my cue." Mom stood and straddled the table facing away from me. She lowered her sex to Susan's masked face.

I stared at mom's naked ass resting just above Susan's tits. Tremors ran rhythmically across her cheeks. I nearly lost it right there. Her ass was so round, apple shaped, and sexy. In spite of her disguise, she was my mom. I shook my head. I tried to distract myself by watching my reflection in the window. I commanded the words of a children's song to run through my mind.

"Oh God, that's so good Sue," mom said between her sighs and tremors. I, in spite of my wishes, increased my pace knowing I was going explode any moment. I was distracted by my mother standing and turning to face me. She lowered her pussy to Susan's lips again and threw her arms around my shoulders.

"Don't let it go yet, Baby," mom said. "Try for all of us together."

I groaned and leaned forward and kissed the woman in the yellow mask. Struggling not to think of her as mom. Her lips parted and I tasted her tongue and her passion. I couldn't take it any longer. I cried out and came deep inside Susan's pussy. Mom held me up, caressing and kissing me as I gulped in air, panting.

Mom's tits shivered against my chest. My cock softened, but remained snug inside Susan. I stared into my mother's dusky eyes surrounded by yellow material and sequins. She was in the midst of a powerful orgasm and her nails dug into my shoulders. I kissed her again, loving the wine sweet taste of her mouth, the way her tits shivered and the slack jawed gasping for breath. I squeezed her big tits, loving it all.

At length mom stood and stepped away from the table. I pulled Susan up and kissed her. My cock slipped from her grasping pussy with a faint plop. A long string of cum stretched from my dick to her opening before it fell to the floor.

"God, you two are so hot. I don't know what to say," I said.

Susan got up from the table. "You're a great lover, Baby. And a fast learner. Can you get me a towel? That was quite the load you gave me."

I ran to the bathroom, grabbed all the towels and returned a few seconds later. The ladies were lounging on the floor, still naked, wearing their disguises, sipping wine. I gave a towel to Susan and laid the others aside. She handed me a full glass.

"You only get a ten-minute breather, Baby. You're on the clock," Susan said, laughing.

"More to come? Great I like it. You know you two ladies are making those college girls at spring break look like amateurs?" I said.

Mom chuckled. "They are amateurs, Sweetheart."

"Hear, hear," Susan said raising her glass. We joined in a toast.

I looked at their nude bodies and marveled at the difference. Susan was small, thin and athletic. Mom was darker, more robust, softer, round, voluptuous. Both of them sexy as hell and just waiting for me to get hard again. I didn't intend to disappoint.

The women must have exchanged some covert signal as they set their glasses aside and closed in on me. I laid on my back as mom sucked one of my nipples before tracing a path to the other with her tongue. Susan's lips clamped on my cock. I closed my eyes savoring the slow sucking combined with the sharp painful nips mom was delivering to my chest.

The women switched places. I stiffened every muscle in my body when I realized the hot mouth enveloping my cock was my mother's. I fought to keep from thrusting in her mouth, but it was losing battle. It dawned on me mom had sucked cock before and she was good at it. Susan rubbed my chest and kissed me.

"Relax, Baby. Just go with the flow here. Nothing bad is happening," Susan said.

Mom pulled away leaving my cock wet and twitching. She assumed Susan's former position on the coffee table. Susan pulled me by the arms until I was poised on my knees, my cock at mom's glistening entrance.

Susan kissed me and rubbed my cock between my mother's silky labia. My dick's head shone with her juices. Susan broke our kiss and straddled mom lowering her pussy to mom's face. She pulled me forward. My cock head entered mom's pussy. I balked and pulled back.

Susan's eyes grabbed my attention. "It's just sex, Baby. She needs a man. Don't think about it. Just fuck her like she was me."

"I, I, ah, I'm not sure about this part. I mean..."

Mom was already tonguing Susan's pussy. I felt light headed and my thoughts reeled. Was I really going to do this? Did mom really want me? This was so wrong in so many ways.

I forgot about the masks for an instant. "Mom?"

She mumbled from beneath Susan's pussy. "I need you, Baby. I need your sweet cock."

I shook my head and engaged Susan's eyes. Her look consoled me somewhat. "It's just sex and it doesn't leave this room," Susan said.

I grabbed mom's waist and took a long, deep breath. I plunged my cock into her waiting pussy. She wasn't as tight as Susan, but the velvet fit was marvelous none the less. I allowed myself to realize the hot pussy wrapped around my cock was my mother's. The taboo aspect raised my excitement. I withdrew then slammed back into her.

We settled into a rhythm and I thrust for all I was worth. I recognized the onset of Susan's orgasm as she writhed on mom's chest her head on my shoulder. Mom's pussy was milking my cock, demanding my cum.

Mom cried out. "Oh, Baby. I'm coming."

I just bore down and pounded my cock into that forbidden tunnel. It was awash with her cum and my movements were accompanied by soft slurping sounds. My breath came in ragged gasps. My climax was approaching.

Mom's tits jiggled between Susan's thighs with every thrust. Her cries of pleasure encouraged me. She raised her legs and crossed her ankles behind my ass. I was just about to blow. Susan reached between us and grabbed my cock.

"Don't cum in her this time, let her taste it," Susan said. She pushed me back slightly causing my cock to spring up at her. She stroked me to orgasm. I kept thrusting my hips, my cock slippery in Susan's hand. My cum flew from the head, landing on mom's belly and clinging to her pubic hair. Mom wiped my cum with a finger and licked it off. I collapsed against Susan.

"It's all right, it's all right," I said.

Mom pushed Susan off and the three of us embraced. "That's right, Sweetheart, it's all right. It was wonderful," she said.

***

A chill woke me. I was nude laying with a leg across the back of his mom's legs. Susan was snuggled on one side of me and two empty wine bottles lay on the other. I got off the floor. I was a little stiff, there was a painful throbbing in my temples, and my cock was coated with the dried remnants of fluids that'd been discharged by all of us. I smiled at the pile of masks on the coffee table.

Mom woke and rolled over next to Susan embracing her. She gave me a weak smile then fell back asleep. My head throbbed worse with every movement. The wine? What we'd done? No telling.

I went to the bathroom and pissed, then I pulled the blanket off Susan's bed and carried it into the living room. I covered the women and stared out the bay window. It was still dark enough I could see my reflection. My cock hung limp and my shoulders were covered in shallow scratches. I didn't look like an incestuous son. I looked like a bedraggled man.

I shook my head and thought about last night. What a wild and bohemian event. Even so, it was nearly time to let the cows back in. I'd make coffee and grab a shower then get to work.

I stood in the shower letting the hot water sooth my worn muscles. I thought of my mother's naked body and eager pussy. Different from Susan's, but so wonderful, wet, and willing. I frowned at my growing excitement, but stroked my cock anyway. I thought about my mom's mouth and suddenly came. I was worn out and the volume was greatly reduced. I shrugged.

"I'm a fucking pervert and this will be a fucking mess. Where do we go from here?"

***

I finished milking and let the cows back out. I busied myself cleaning manure off the walkway shoveling it into the conveyor trough. Light rain fell mixed with fog. I paused at the door, leaned against the jam, and watched the cows meander from the muddy holding pen out into a grassy pasture. I couldn't stop thinking about the previous night's activities.

How in hell did I let that happen? How in hell did mom and Sue let that happen? I couldn't believe it happened. Christ, I'd created a fucking mess. Would I ever be able to look them or anyone else in the eye again? I was going to have to get my head wrapped around this or I'd go fucking nuts.

I turned at a footfall behind me. Susan stood there in a dripping rain coat with a thermos in her hand. I forced a smile and faced her, but avoided her eyes.

"You didn't come in for breakfast. Thought I'd check on you and make sure you're okay," Susan said.

"I'm not real hungry, Aunt Sue."

Susan smiled. I peeked at her eyes, they reflected compassion and concern.

"Come, sit, and have some coffee. I think we're close enough that we can talk about anything, including this," Susan said.

I followed her out of the barn's milking bay and took a seat across from her on a hay bale outside the cooling room. Susan poured steaming coffee into the plastic lid and handed it to me. I sipped and nodded my thanks as I gazed at the woman. For some reason I thought she looked exceptionally hot with her damp hair and slicker.

"I know last night was pretty wild and truth be told probably not our best decision ever. But, I think everyone had a lot of fun and got off more than once. You can't beat yourself up over it, things got a little out of hand. It's done and can't be undone. We both still love you. Neither of us thinks any less of you," Susan said.

"Things got out of hand? There's the understatement of the year." I looked out the doorway at the rain.

"Look, it's not like it's going to be some sort of regular thing or something. It was just something that happened. Yeah, maybe it shouldn't have, but we can't change it now. You've got to try and put yourself in your mom's shoes—"

"I put myself in more than her shoes last night."

Susan flashed an exasperated frown at me. "Don't be a sarcastic asshole, Douglas. It's very unflattering. I'm trying to talk about reality."

"Reality? I had sex with my mother last night. Twice. That's the reality of it. And I think I liked it. What kind of pervert does that make me?"

"You're not a pervert. You're just a young man that got swept up in the heat of the moment. It happens. Why should you be any different from any other guy?"

"Because she's my mom."

"Look, Doug, since she got that promotion last year, she's been working her ass off. I know she can be a little self-centered at times, but she hasn't had any down time. She hasn't been on a date or to any social event that wasn't work related in over a year. Hell, when I came out here, she was on the phone with work and she's supposed to be on vacation. Maybe you should cut her some slack. Cut yourself some too while you're at it."

I stared out at the rain for a long while. I finished the coffee and handed the cup back to Susan. "Maybe you're right. It's just going to take some time for me to rationalize what went on and let it go."

"It wasn't that bad, Doug. We all love each other. Your mom loves you more than life itself. And trust me, she really enjoyed your attention. Both times. You did a good thing for her. A real good thing."

"Truth is I kind of enjoyed it too. Maybe that's more what I'm upset about. You don't think I'm some kind of sick weirdo or something do you?"

"Of course not. Come in and eat something. Talk to your mom. She's worried that maybe you hate her for her weakness."

"Maybe I should turn myself in at the county mental ward."

"Don't be ridiculous. Come in and have something to eat. You'll feel better." She patted my thigh.

"I'll be all right, Aunt Sue. And I couldn't ever stop loving Mom."

"Are you sure you're okay? Come in and say something. Your mom thinks you're hiding from her."

I flashed a weak smile. "I guess I am in a way, but I'm not hungry. This rain is the perfect time to change the small tractor's oil and maybe even get that flat fixed without calling in the pros. You know, save the business a little money."

Susan regarded me for a long moment. "Okay, but don't miss lunch. You've got to eat." Susan rose, hugged, and shared a warm kiss with me, then went back to the house. She turned and waved, smiling at me through the rain before going in.

***

I looked up from under the tractor. Mom came into the machine shed and sat on an old tire near me.

"I hear you're having some buyer's remorse about last night," mom said.

"Yeah, that's one way to put it I guess."

"Well, for what it's worth, I'm not real proud of myself, but I'm not going to jump off a bridge about it either. I needed that and you delivered, in spades. No man can take care of a woman as good as her own son."

"Glad to hear that, Mom, anytime." I rolled from under the tractor and grabbed a rag. I scrubbed my hands. "Did you put something in that wine?"

"For God's sake, Douglas, absolutely not. Sue told me you were being kind of an ass. She didn't say how much of one. How could you possibly think that?"

"I'm sorry, Mom. I just can't figure out why I... why I did that with you. And worse, why I enjoyed it so much."

"I think we all got caught up in the heat of things, but I really enjoyed it too. And I'd be more than willing to do it again if you wanted to. Of course, I won't force you to do anything, but I love you, son. And I know how to make you feel special."

"I don't know Mom. I mean that'd be kind of a dirty secret wouldn't it?"

"Did you enjoy it at the time? Was my pussy good or no?"

"Of course, it was good, Mom. You and Aunt Sue were both fantastic."

She leaned forward resting her hands on her knees. "Well then. If you want to again, we can make a night for it at home or something."

I tossed the rag onto the workbench. "I'll have to think about it, Mom."

"Okay. You know where I stand. Don't forget how much I love you. Regardless, I've got to go back to the city. They've got an emergency at work and I need to get up to speed. So, I just came out here to tell you goodbye."

I wondered if I should hug mom or give her a kiss goodbye or what. I stood there trying to make up my mind. Mom made the decision for me when she rose and hugged me. I cringed at the twinge of arousal pressing her big tits against me brought.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. You did me a favor and I appreciate it. You've got a great cock. That was one hell of an orgasm. Thanks. I feel so rejuvenated. No one needs to know how."

"Aunt Sue knows."

Mom nodded, letting her hand linger on my arm. "She's closer than family. She's not going to tell anyone. Listen, you've got a couple more weeks here before school starts back up. Enjoy Sue's company while you can, then get ready to hit the books. Once you're back at school you'll be at home and we can talk about this some more."

"I've been thinking about that. I don't know if I'm going back to school, Mom. I was thinking maybe I'd stay on here permanently. Aunt Sue needs the help and I like the work. Besides, in a way, it's kind of my inheritance as well as hers."

"I thought you wanted to be an engineer. Engineers certainly make more money than farmers."

"I'm not sure about that anymore. Besides, I use some of that engineering theory here. You know, fixing things and what have you." I crammed my hands in my pockets.

"Well, don't make a hasty decision. Come to the city in a week or so and we'll talk about all of this. You've got your whole life ahead of you."

I looked at the ground. "I'll try, but let's be real, Mom. You'll be busy with work and we won't talk about much of anything. Hell, just like last semester, we probably won't even see each other."

"Douglas that's not fair. You know you're more important to me than this job."

I looked at her and nodded.

"In the meantime, talk to Aunt Sue about this idea of yours. Then come home and we'll talk about school and... well, our new relationship. I realize you're a grown man. I'm not trying to tell you what to do. All I'm saying is make sure you think things through before you decide. I'm sorry, but I've got to go. You know I love you right?"

"I know. I'm just not sure it's a good idea for us to have sex again. I mean I liked it, but..."

Mom's face fell. "We'll talk about that later, Doug. I promise, but I really have to go."

I walked her to her car. Susan met us there. The women hugged and I stood there shifting my weight from one foot to the other. Mom turned and hugged me. I draped an arm across her shoulders and kissed her on top of the head.

"Take care of each other and behave yourselves. I love you both. Especially you." Mom rose on her toes and kissed me on the cheek. She opened the car door and got in.

"I love you, Mom. Drive careful and call when you get home." I pushed the door closed for her. Susan and I stood in the drive until mom's car was gone from view.

"Come in and eat. You haven't had anything since yesterday and we need to talk."

I nodded and followed Susan into the house.

Being ten times more ravenous than I realized, I stuffed myself with mac-n-cheese, bread, and ham. Susan nibbled and watched me. When I finally called lunch done, I asked, "So, what do we need to talk about?"

Susan rolled her eyes. "You know darn well what."

I nodded. "Okay. Do you want to talk about me having sex with my mom, or our future here on the farm?"

"I think we should cool the 'down on the farm talk.' Your mom wants you to finish your education. So do I," Susan said.

I stood and looked out the window over the sink. The morning's rain had changed to a downpour. "If it doesn't stop raining, getting the cows in this evening will be mess."