Not Just Another Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a brief pause Nan positioned her mouth about an inch above my cock head and dribbled some saliva on the corona. She then very gently used the tip of her tongue to spread her saliva over the crown of my cock. My body shivered with the sensation. Backing off Nan said, "I like it when you're wet and glisten in the light. When you dry I'll be back when you to make you shine again."

Nan positioned herself between my spread thighs and said, "I know how you love the feel of my long nails on your balls when I play with your cock. Today I'm going to leave your cock alone and see if my nails, mouth and tongue on just your balls will make you cum." I groaned with anticipation and frustration. My cock twitched in the air- as if it was trying to find something to rub against. Nan noticed and said, "Don't worry; if your cock hasn't exploded in- say 10 or 15 minutes, I'll take care of you."

With that she pushed my thighs further apart and lowered her head to kiss the sensitive skin on my inner thighs. Her right hand cupped my balls and she blew on them and then kissed them gently. Her tongue explored all over and I groaned with pleasure. I felt very close to climaxing but knew she wouldn't push me any further.

In her sexiest voice, Nan said, "I don't think I've ever concentrated my attention on your balls. The skin is stretched tight. I can almost feel the ache in them. It arouses me to know that I've made them ache."

She paused and ran the tip of her tongue all around the underside of each ball sack slowly. She then continued, "I'm going to make them ache even more before I give you release. Mmmm, I'll bet you're going to cum a lot... when I let you." Her tongue teased my balls and she moved her hand to caress and gently scratch me with her long fingernails.

Words can't describe the exquisite torture Nan provided over the next few minutes. Her wet tongue and sharp nails felt vastly different but both were pure sex. She brought her fingertips up to the base of my cock in a deliberate tease but didn't stray from her stated goal of leaving my cock alone. She could sense how close I was and pulled away from the base of my cock.

Nan lifted her head up and drizzled more saliva onto my cockhead. This time she used a fingernail to spread it around. The saliva mixed with pre cum and made a thicker coating than before which caught the light in a different way. My cock strained to get more contact with her finger but her long fingernail carefully evaded my attempts.

"Poor baby," she said. "As they say, be careful what you wish for. I suspect I'm a better cock teaser than you gave me credit for. I like that little trickle of fluid coming out of your cock. I tells me I'm serving my man just as he asked."

My hips repeatedly rose as my cock fucked the air. My thighs became tired from the tension of raising my hips and then letting them recede as the futility of the upward motion became apparent. My painfully hard cock swung randomly from side to side in a mindless hope for contact with flesh. More pre cum oozed from the tip. With my hips down I tried to get even lower to increase Nan's contact with my balls. The cycle repeated itself with no apparent end in sight. I was sweating and my breath was labored.

Finally, Nan said, "Okay, I think you've had enough teasing. Would you like to cum in my mouth, hand or pussy?"

"Hand," I almost shouted. "Grab me. I need your hand to be tight... ...Would take too long to move...Please..."

In seconds Nan had reached up and rubbed her hand up and down my cock firmly before squeezing me so hard her hand wouldn't slide. She released me for a second, did something with her fingers in my pre cum on the head that felt incredible and then re-gripped me with surprising force. Some noises erupted from my mouth- a mix of a shout and a cry. My breath froze and all of the muscles in my body tensed. I thought my body was going to liquefy and shoot through my cock as I came. With her squeezing me my cum shot out like a fire hose all over my chest. Nan hung on as I continued to shoot and then ooze onto my stomach. I felt like a rag doll- totally exhausted and without any strength in my limbs.

When I finally got back enough wind, in a little more than a whisper I said, "Thank you. You're great."

"Take a long break," Nan said, as she gently removed her hand, "We're not done. You promised to pay more attention to my tits."

That's a story for another day.

12