Not Kosher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne had deliberately stayed out of the conversation, which Victor was clearly turning to his advantage. He demurely responded to Victor's remarks with a slight affirmative nod of his head.

Time to Digest

After dinner, Ruth suggested that everyone return to the living room. As they made their way, Victor said, "I don't like to complain about it, but I lost some of my hearing in a bombing when I served in Afghanistan. Would it be okay if I sat on the couch, next to you, Ruthie, so I could hear you a little better?"

"Oh my god, of course!" Ruth declared. "I didn't know you were a war hero, Victor. Sit right here, next to me. Scootch a little closer if you need to. I'll try to speak up."

Wayne said nothing as he took a seat in the armchair facing the couch. He had never once heard Victor mention serving in the military. He doubted that it was true, but Wayne had to applaud Victor's smooth technique. Ruth admired soldiers, often saying that she would have proudly served in the Israeli army if she lived in the homeland. Victor now had Ruth admiring him as he practically sat in her lap.

As they sat chatting in the living room, Ruth and Victor returned to the topic of African American and Jewish traditions. Victor very casually mentioned circumcision, pointing out that every Jewish boy for five-thousand years has been circumcised. But even to this day, Victor noted, not one male has ever been born without a foreskin. "Why is it that Jewish boys have to have their little baby dicks cut?" Victor asked.

Ruth responded, "Well, it's a tradition and an improvement. For one thing, it's cleaner. And it's better for both the man and the woman. Everybody knows that."

Victor smiled at Ruth and said, "I got a lot of experience in this area, and I'm afraid that I can't agree with you." Victor was very animated and he gestured as he continued. "When a male is circumcised, and his foreskin is cut off, a lot of nerves are disconnected. They're permanently damaged. Fucked up! It's always better for the man, and his woman, if he can feel her pussy in the way that Mother Nature intended."

Without warning, Victor said, "Let me show you something," as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his big black cock in two seconds flat.

Sitting mere inches away, Ruth reacted in shock. "Oy! Such a schlong I've never seen!"

Victor continued to act as if he was a teacher in an advanced sex education class, holding up his big black cock with one hand and pointing out its features with his other hand.

"Now Ruthie, you can see that I'm 'intact' as they say. I'm not cut and my foreskin is not retracted. It's in its natural position and it covers the head of my cock since I don't have a hard-on..."

"Holy shit!" Ruth blurted. "You don't have an erection and your schlong is still half as long as my arm! And it's so dark! It's the blackest part of you!"

"And it's the best part of me," Victor interjected.

Wayne, meanwhile, sat spellbound, amazed himself at the huge cock in Victor's hand, and equally amazed at the shock and awe that his wife was displaying. Wayne half-way expected Ruth to run from the room, but she was just sitting there, next to Victor, staring.

"Ruth," Wayne called out from his seat, six feet from her, "are you okay?"

Ruth turned her head to look at her husband, then she returned her eyes to Victor's big black cock, and she simply said, "I'm farklempt."

With Ruth's eyes riveted on his midsection, Victor continued to hold his cock in one hand and move it in slow motion, drawing back his ebony foreskin to reveal his plumb-sized cockhead, then allowing it to return to its covered position.

"See how it works?" Victor asked Ruth in a most calm and gentle manner as he tenderly jacked his cock. "Go ahead and try it yourself. It's okay. It won't bite you."

Avoiding eye contact, Ruth responded, "You're meshugener if you think I'm going to touch it!"

Victor smiled. "Meshugener must mean 'horny as hell', because that's what I'm feeling right now!"

"It means 'crazy'!" Wayne chimed in from his seat on the sidelines. "It's nothing personal, boss. She doesn't even like to touch me."

Victor was not deterred, especially since he had detected a twitch in Ruth's hand, as if she were about to put it in motion until she caught herself.

"I know you want to, Ruthie," Victor softly said. You're a smart woman, and you're curious. There's no harm in knowing what it feels like. Go ahead. Just do it."

Victor and Wayne both knew that the seduction was succeeding the very second that Ruth lifted her hand from her lap. They both watched as she reached over and touched her fingertips to the big black cock next to her. Victor moved his hand away as to not interfere when Ruth wrapped her dainty hand around it. For the first time since Victor had exposed himself, Ruth turned her neck to look him in the eyes.

Wayne thought about how totally uncharacteristic it was for his always-self-assured wife to have an expression of "what do I do now?" plastered across her pretty face.

Victor smiled. "Do what I showed you, Ruthie, with the foreskin. Watch how it moves. Your hand feels good. Soft and warm. You're going to get me hard as a rock. You know that, don't you?!"

Ruth could not help but giggle at the thought that she had the power to arouse the big black man next to her, and to cause his obscenely large penis to grow even larger. Ever so slowly, she began to jack Victor off.

Ruth was clearly enthralled, watching her hand as it seemingly moved on its own. "It's getting harder, isn't it Vic?"

Hearing his wife refer to his boss as "Vic" made Wayne realize that Ruth was feeling more familiar with Victor, further emphasized by the way that her hand was making fuller strokes on the big black cock in her grasp.

"Lean down and touch your lips to it," Victor suggested. "Don't hold back. Give it a little kiss."

Wayne could not help but laugh. "She won't do that, Victor. She never gives me oral."

Mostly out of lust, and partly in spite, Ruth leaned her face toward Victor's lap and said, "I'm sorry, Wayne, but I have to do this."

Wayne gasped when he saw his normally reserved spouse pucker up and kiss Victor's cockhead. Watching in sheer disbelief, Wayne saw Ruth kiss Victor's erect cock a second time before she extended her tongue and licked it up one side and down the other.

"Oh, yeah Baby," Victor droned. "Take it your mouth. Suck my big black cock!"

The pretty woman who usually gave orders hesitated only a moment before obeying Victor's order. She opened her mouth wide and drew Victor's member in a good three inches. Ruth spent the next five minutes repeatedly humming "mmmmm" as she sucked and slobbered on the cock cradling her tongue.

"Ruthie, take my pants off," Victor directed. Ruth eagerly pulled away from the big black cock that had become her central focus and tugged his pants down. Victor kicked off his shoes and lifted his feet to help her to undress him. Once his pants were off, Victor pulled Ruth back toward himself and kissed her lips, gently at first and then more forcefully as he gave her his tongue.

Wayne knew that Victor had succeeded in conquering his wife when he witnessed them French kissing.

Victor paused the kissing and asked, "have you ever been with a black man before, Ruthie?" She answered "no." Then, as she glanced at Wayne, who was stroking his crotch through his pants as he stared at her, Ruthie uttered another old adage. "I guess there's a first time for everything."

"Let's get your dress off," Victor said. Ruth stood and obediently pulled her dress off over her head, shaking out her flowing black hair as she shed the garment.

Victor smiled and stated, "You don't know what sex is until you've fucked a big black cock. It's the best sex there is!"

Ruth laughed. "That's Bubbe-meise (old wives' tale), even though I'm not sure that I can even take you since you're so fucking big!"

"I'm gonna make a believer out of you!" Victor chuckled as he embraced Ruth and fondled her tits with his big hands. Ruth responded by pulling off her bra and gently guiding Victor's head to her nipples.

"Ooh god, Vic!" she moaned. That's it, suck my fucking tits!" That is exactly what Victor did. First her right tit, then her left.

When Ruth reached down and tugged off her panties, revealing her hairy vagina, glistening with moisture, Wayne began to rub his crotch harder, accepting that his wife was about to surrender herself totally.

"Why don't take your pants off, Wayne," Victor suggested. "You can't keep your hands off your stiff little willie anyway!"

Victor and Ruth shared a laugh as they watched Wayne shimmy out of his trousers while keeping his seat.

Victor shifted himself more toward the center of the couch and with his big black cock pointing straight and tall, he said, "come on, Baby, climb up on my lap."

"I'm still afraid you're too big, Vic," Ruth timidly stated as she began to straddle Victor's thighs with his cock between her wide-spread legs. "My coochie is too small!"

"It's called a pussy, not a coochie!" Victor informed her. "Come on now, you can do it! You were made to fuck a big black cock. Just lower yourself a little bit at a time."

"Oy vay!" Ruth moaned as she felt the tip of Victor's cock parting her cunt lips. "I can't believe this! It's going inside me. I can see it, and feel it, and it's so fucking big!"

"That's it, Ruthie, take another inch. There you go."

"Oooh, wow," Ruth purred when she had taken five inches. "This is what I get from Wayne, but you're so much longer and thicker, Vic!"

"You're half-way there," Victor informed her. "I'm gonna push a little bit."

"Ahhhh! Oh shit!" Ruth screamed as Victor began to shove more cock into her. "Oh my god, I can't believe it!"

Victor began to press into Ruth more forcefully, causing her to moan and mutter "yes, yes, yes," with every thrust.

"That's it, Baby!" Victor announced. "You're all in! Oh, your pussy feels so good!"

Suddenly, Ruth stopped and sat still. "What's the matter?!" Victor asked in a panic.

"You need to wear a condom! You can't shoot off inside me!"

Victor chuckled. "It's a little late to think of that! I don't have any condoms. I don't use them."

"Wayne!" Ruth hollered. "Run upstairs and grab a condom!"

As Wayne dashed up the stairs with his stiff dick wagging with each step, Victor said, "Don't bother. His little white boy rubbers won't fit me and you know it!"

Ruth paused for a moment, then she said, "Okay. Well, will you pull out before you orgasm?"

"Oh sure!" Victor would have promised her anything at that point. "I'll let you know when I'm gonna cum, and if you don't want me to cum in you, I won't."

With doe-eyes, Ruth asked, "You promise?" Victor nodded yes.

"Hey Wayne, never mind!" Ruth happily hollered. "Now where were we?" Ruth chirped gleefully as she plunged herself back onto Victor's throbbing black cock.

Slowly at first, the novice lovers began to synchronize their movements, Victor pushing up and Ruth pressing down. "Oh yes!" Ruth moaned. "Oh this feels so good! No one has ever fucked me like this! No one!"

Ruth's words both surprised and further aroused Wayne. Clearly his straight-laced wife had experienced more men than he ever knew, and she was enjoying this black man more than any of the others.

"You like my cock better than Wayne's, don't you Ruthie?"

"Oh shit yes! So much better than my husband! Fuck me harder with your big black cock, Vic. Fuck my coochie! My pussy!"

"I love your pussy! So fucking good!" Victor panted.

The fucking went on far longer and harder than Ruth had ever experienced before. Ruth continued to chant "yes!" with every movement.

"Oooh! Fuck yes! I'm going to have a climax!" Ruth screamed.

"That's it, Ruthie! Cum on that big black cock! Let yourself go!

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Oh god! Harder! I'm cumming!" Ruth screamed as she shook from head to toe. After her orgasm Ruth began to slow, causing Victor to remind her that he had not yet cum himself. Ruth's light weight, and his strength, allowed Victor to keep pistoning the juicy pussy that hugged his cock.

"Okay, now it's my turn to cum, Baby," Victor warned.

Ruth was nearly delirious. "Keep fucking me! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Seeing that his wife was about to be inseminated by her black partner, Wayne sprang from his chair and practically tackled Ruth, pulling her off Victor's lap just as his cock shot off five long streams of slimy cum, landing on the couch and the carpet.

"That was close!" Wayne uttered breathlessly. Ruth and Victor started laughing and fell together in a happy post-coital hug. They traded kisses.

"Wayne," Ruth panted, beckoning her husband. "Clean up the couch. There's schmutz all over the cushions."

"Yes Dear," Wayne responded.

Victor and Ruth shifted to the clean end of the couch to snuggle and smooch. Wayne fetched upholstery cleaner and a washcloth to soak up Victor's jizz. After he finished his chore, Wayne collapsed in the armchair, emotionally and physically drained. He drifted off to sleep watching his wife share affection with her brand-new lover.

Wayne dozed for a couple of hours before he was awakened by loud noise. Disoriented at first, he determined that the sounds were coming from upstairs. He flipped on a light switch and ascended the staircase. On his way, he heard his wife screaming.

"Oh god, Victor, fuck me! Fuck me! Pound my pussy with your big black cock! Oy! I can't take anymore! I can't take it, but don't fucking stop!"

Pausing at the open master bedroom door, Wayne saw that his wife was on her back with her knees bent and her legs spread wide while Victor's hulking dark frame overshadowed her, pumping her from above in the classic missionary position. Wayne was startled when Victor roared, "I'm cumming in your pussy, Ruthie!"

Ruth screamed, "Yessss! Yessss, you big black fucker. Fill my pussy with your nigger sperm!" That startled Wayne too.

Obviously, preventing insemination was no longer a concern for Ruth or Victor. They were too lost in lust.

As soon as Victor finished blasting his cum load deep inside Ruth, he hollered, "Wayne! Turn off the fucking light!"

Wayne flipped the light switch and went to bed in the guest room, leaving the master bedroom to be shared by his wife and his boss.

Mazel Tov

It was almost noon before Ruth and Victor meandered into the kitchen, holding hands, both naked and giggling. Wayne immediately noticed that Ruth's vagina had been shaved smooth at some point, and her now hairless mound was totally smeared with milky fluids.

As Ruth poured two cups of coffee, Victor grabbed and squeezed her bare ass. Ruth pretended to be annoyed. "Wayne, what am I going to do with your boss? He won't keep his hands off my tush!"

Victor whispered something to Ruth. She nodded, then reached into the back of the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of champaign. After Victor popped the cork, Wayne asked if they wanted him to make mimosas.

"No, not yet anyway," Victor said, "The champaign's for a toast. The three of them raised their bubbling glasses in the air and Victor loudly declared, "here's to Wayne, our company's newest regional manager!"

"Mazel Tov!" Ruth shouted as they clinked their glasses together and everyone took a sip. Ruth gave her proud-as-a-peacock hubby a kiss on his cheek and said, "Congratulations on your promotion, Wayne! You deserve it!" Then she gave Victor a long and passionate kiss on the lips and she whispered, "Thank you, Baby."

Wayne tried to ignore the ruckus when Ruth and Victor fucked one more time before Victor left for his home to handle some business, personal and otherwise. Victor called Wayne that afternoon to tell him that he had managed to squeeze him into a five-day mandatory management training class. The class was to start Monday at the company's home office, fifteen-hundred miles away. That meant that Wayne would need to catch a flight the next day to be in-place and ready for orientation Monday morning.

Wayne was understandably rattled by the sudden turn of events, with his promotion, his upcoming visit to company headquarters, and his evolving relationship with his now adulterous wife.

When Wayne told Ruth that he would be leaving town the next day for the better part of a week, she took it remarkably well. She did not seem at all surprised. Ruth and Wayne agreed to keep in touch during their absence from each other.

While Wayne's away

Wayne had just checked into his room at the hotel across from company headquarters when Ruth called his cellphone. He was surprised that it was a Facetime call.

"Hi Ruth, Honey," Wayne excitedly answered. "You decided to call me on Facetime. Nice!"

Ruth's cell-camera video was a little shaky at first but then it focused in on her. Wayne was happy to see his wife's pretty face after enduring a long day of dealing with airlines and airports. Wayne noticed that Ruth's shoulders were bare, but thought little of it.

"I actually just got to the hotel two minutes ago," Wayne said. "I'll tell you about my lousy trip later. So, how was your day today?"

Ruth smiled. "I had a really nice day! Victor took me out to lunch and he got me something special, which is sort of why I decided to Facetime you."

Just as Wayne was starting to say "Victor took you out to lunch?" Ruth tilted her phone down to display her naked left boob. About two inches above her plumped-up nipple there was a black spade symbol with a white Q in the center. A Queen of Spades.

Wayne erupted, "Is that a tattoo?! That can't be real! You've always said you hated tattoos, because the Torah forbids us to have them, and they're a symbol of the Holocaust when millions of Jews were tattooed by the Nazis!"

Wayne's words shamed Ruth, but not for long. "Well, Vic wanted me to have a tattoo, and now I do. He likes it a lot, and so do I!."

"You can't be serious," Wayne urged. "You can't walk around with a black spade tattoo on your tit!"

Ruth had heard enough. "Oh, Wayne, stop your kvetching! It's one fakakta tattoo!"

There was a pause between the husband and wife, then Wayne spoke, trying to lighten the mood some. "It looks like you're naked, Ruth, not that I'm complaining! Did you have another tattoo to show me, or are you just not in the mood for clothes right now?"

Ruth gave a seductive half-smile, then she purred, "Oh, I'm dressed perfectly. Can't you tell? I'm dressed for company. Isn't that right, Vic?"

Ruth changed her camera angle again, this time to include a very naked Victor in the view on her iPad screen.

"Hey Wayne," Victor said nonchalantly. "Glad to see you made it to the main office. Don't worry about anything here at home!"

Ruth then focused the camera on herself. "Wayne, did I not promise you that I'd have a baby after you got promoted? Well, Vic is going to help me keep that promise! I might just be pregnant by the time you get home!"

Wayne could not glean what was being said as Ruth and Victor laughed and chortled between themselves. Still giggling, Ruth added, "I'll be surprised if I'm not carrying a black baby, the way that Vic wants to go at it night and day! By the way, I made an appointment for a week from Friday for your vasectomy. Once we get you snipped we won't have to worry if you and I have sex."

Victor popped back into the picture, with his smiling face filling the iPad screen. "Hey Wayne, maybe you should tell the doctor to just cut your nuts off while he's slicing open your scrotum! You might as well be castrated. You've never had any balls as far as I could see!"

Ruth laughed out loud, then she gave Victor a big wet kiss, playing it up a bit for the camera.

Wayne felt so ashamed and emasculated that the thought of having his testicles removed was almost appealing in an odd sort of way. Of course, it was just a thought. He was sure that the doctor would not agree to it.