Not Kosher

Story Info
A Jewish American Princess and her husband's black boss.
7.3k words
4.11
52.7k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,379 Followers

Not Kosher

A Jewish American Princess connects with her husband's black boss.

Author's note: Once the premise for this story occurred to me, I was inspired to have a little fun with it. It is a bit tongue in cheek, hopefully with some erotic moments woven throughout. Let me know what your opinion of it is through comments or feedback.

"Are you almost there?" Ruth somewhat impatiently asked as her husband, Wayne, pumped his penis in and out of her, while sprawled on the bed in their home. Ruth was a 25-year-old beauty with long black hair, a gorgeous face, and a luscious body. Her perfectly pert nose and big boobs were the result of surgical enhancements her father had financed for her 18th birthday.

As usual, Ruth enjoyed the attention and sensations that came from sexual intercourse, but she did not overexert herself, letting Wayne do most of the work.

"Oh yeah," Wayne panted. "I'm real close. This condom is slowing me down a little."

"Good," Ruth chuckled. "You always climax too fast. But now it's time to finish, already."

Ruth mewed softly as Wayne redoubled his efforts to satisfactorily fuck her. Ruth was never very vocal or lively during sex. Wayne knew that his dick, five inches long when erect, might fall short, so to speak. But since Ruth had always refused to discuss any former lovers or experience that she might have had, Wayne was a bit unsure as to whether it was him or her, or both of them, who made their lovemaking lackluster.

Finally, after pistoning his wife's pussy nearly to the point of exhaustion, Wayne moaned, "Oh, Honey, here it comes. Ruth lay still while Wayne shoved his dick into her pussy as far as he could and grunted in satisfaction, shooting an ounce of semen into the condom that captured it before it could enter her.

"That was good," Wayne panted as he gave Ruth a brief but tender kiss. He pulled out and peeled off the condom, pinching it closed with his thumb and forefinger and holding it up in the air.

"I really wish we didn't have to use these," Wayne groused. "But I know that since you went off the pill we don't have much choice."

"Duh!" Ruth responded. "You know the doctor said it would be best to be off the pill for a while before we try to make a baby. Until we're ready for that, it's either no sex or we use condoms." Ruth smiled a little when she added, "I do like how the condom catches your semen so that I don't get that schmutz all over me and up my coochie!" Ruth preferred to use "vagina" or "coochie" when referring to her female anatomy. Pussy was too vulgar a term.

"I'll still be glad when we can start baby-making!" Wayne added with a grin.

"Well, don't put the cart before the horse," Ruth cautioned, using an old saying as she was apt to do. "There won't be any baby-making if you don't get that promotion that you're up for. We can't afford a family on the money you're making now."

"Oh Honey," Wayne responded, "We could manage. People who make a lot less than I do have babies all the time!"

"Just because they're stupid, we should be stupid too? No, I don't think so, Wayne. If you don't get the promotion, I'm going back on the pill!"

With that said, Ruth rolled over and went to sleep. Because he was worried about the promotion that his wife was obsessing over, it took Wayne a while to doze off. Anyone who knew Wayne, on or off the job, would describe him as a nice guy. Too nice really. Ruth was nice too, but well short of being too nice.

To put it nicely, Ruth had an assertive personality, and was proud of it. She made no apologies for being a JAP, or Jewish American Princess. Other members of her clannish Jewish family liked to say that Ruth had "chutzpah". For those unfamiliar with Yiddish, "chutzpah" refers to unmitigated gall and a tendency to offer uninvited opinions and directives, generally negative, regarding other people.

Pushy Ruth and laid-back Wayne complimented each other in a way.

Wayne was a little disappointed in himself because his business career seemed so promising when he graduated college four years earlier, but recently it seemed to have stalled. Ruth was at least as disappointed as he was, probably more so. If Wayne could only land the promotion he was vying for it would make a world of difference.

Ruth was accustomed to getting her way, and Wayne had accepted that fact the minute they met and started dating three years earlier. Wayne was raised a Protestant and had attended the First United Methodist Church until he proposed to Ruth. As a condition of marriage, Wayne had to convert to Judaism. He quickly acclimated to wearing a yarmulke skull cap whenever they went to Temple on the high holy days.

Tackling the topic

The next morning was a typical workday for Wayne. Ruth did not have a job, by choice.

The young husband and wife sat at their kitchen table, as they did every morning, sipping coffee and noshing on a bagel while chatting and glancing at the morning news on television.

Ruth decided to focus the conversation on the promotion they had touched upon after their lovemaking session the night before.

"So Wayne, is anybody else being considered for the promotion?"

"Yes. Two other guys, Steve McDonald and Don Peterson, are in the running for the job," he answered. "Our big boss, Victor Washington, is supposed to decide who gets promoted soon."

Ruth was instantly irate. "Victor?! That schvartze?!" Schvartze is the Yiddish equivalent of "nigger". Neither Wayne nor Ruth ever used the n-word, but Ruth often spat out schvartze when referring to an African-American.

Ruth stared Wayne in the face and snarled, "What exactly are you doing to make sure that you get the promotion instead of those goyim (non-Jewish), Steve and Don?"

Wayne turned away as he answered. "Well, Victor knows that I want the job, and that I deserve the job, but I thought it would be better to not bother him too much. I know that Steve and Don have been sucking up to him like crazy."

Ruth sprang out of her chair and glared at her husband. "Honestly, Wayne, you're such a putz! You can't just sit back and let the promotion go to one of those other guys! You need to do a little ass-kissing too! Do I have to tell you everything?!"

Ruth sat back down in her chair, took another nibble of her bagel, and lectured Wayne. "First, you need to get friendlier with Victor. I know it won't be easy. Maybe you could take him out to lunch, or buy him a drink after work. Today, pull up your resumé, update it and add a paragraph about why you should get the promotion. Don't just drop it in his in-box. Schlep that resumé to his office and put it in his grubby black hand!"

"Yes Dear," Wayne responded. Whenever Ruth barked her bossy orders at him, Wayne found it easiest to reply with "yes dear".

Wayne's resumé

As soon as Wayne arrived at work, he updated and revised his resumé. He carried it to Victor's office, but Victor was out. Victor's administrative assistant said she would tell Victor that Wayne wanted to speak with him. Wayne returned to his cubicle and immersed himself in work. The cubicle was something less than an actual office, but its location and design made it fairly private.

"You looking for me, Wayne?" Victor bellowed as he strolled into the cubicle.

"Yes sir," Wayne answered as he stood to shake Victor's hand. Wayne felt a bit intimidated as the big black man towered over him and crushed his fingers in the handshake. "I updated my resumé and I wanted to see if we could get together, here or maybe somewhere else, to talk about the promotion." Wayne handed the paper to Victor.

Victor took the resumé but did not even look at it, clearly not very interested. Standing in front of Wayne's desk, Victor pointed to a framed glamor photo of Ruth.

"Now that's a real pretty picture of your wife," Victor said with a smile. "I remember her from our last company Christmas party. She was bitching because we didn't have a fucking menorah or any other 'Happy Hannukah' shit. She is one beautiful lady, though. She must be a good fuck for you to put up with her sour puss just to get her pussy."

"Well, Victor, Ruth loves Hannukah and you caught her at a bad time." Then Wayne sheepishly added, "As far as our home life goes, I'm not really comfortable talking about that, if you don't mind."

Victor laughed and patted Wayne on the shoulder before saying, "Lighten up, Buddy! You know, we're a family friendly company here, and if a certain member of your family was a little more friendly, it might go a long way toward you getting that promotion."

Wayne turned serious. "I don't like what you're suggesting, Victor. You can't base a promotion on whether you get to fool around with someone's wife!"

Victor guffawed. "The hell I can't! That's where you're wrong, Wayne. The last guy I promoted was Bobby Johnson, remember? The fact that Bobby's little blonde wife takes my big black cock in her pussy once a week must just be a fucking coincidence!"

Wayne was stunned. As he regained his composure he said, "Well, Victor, do me a favor and look over my resumé."

With a smirk on his face, Victor crumpled the resumé and tossed it into a waste basket six feet away.

"Three points for me!" he said gleefully. "Now if you want to make points, Wayne, you'll help me break the ice with your pretty little lady."

Victor gave Wayne a wink of his eye as he turned to walk away.

Shortly before noon Wayne received a call on his cellphone. It was from Ruth.

"Wayne, I'm just calling to make sure you gave Victor your updated resumé."

"Yes dear. I gave it to him an hour ago."

"Okay, well don't keep me in suspense. What did Victor say?"

Wayne weighed his words carefully. "He, uh, wasn't overly interested. I think he's aware of my qualifications."

"Oy vay!" Ruth responded with a hint of exasperation. "So, did you talk? He must have said something. Do I have to drag it out of you?"

"Umm, more than anything, we actually talked about you. He remembers you from the last Christmas -- I mean 'holiday' -- party."

"So, what did the schvartze say? Was he nasty?"

Again, weighing his words, Wayne said, "No, he was very complimentary, really. He said you were attractive and that he'd like to get to know you better."

"There! You see!" Ruth blurted into the phone. "I knew if you were a little friendlier that he'd be friendlier too. We need to strike while the iron is hot. Invite him to our house for dinner. Next Friday, no, this Friday night. I'll make a brisket. Everybody loves my brisket. We'll feed him and schmooze him, and you'll get the promotion!"

Wayne was instantly apprehensive, fearing that Victor would want more from Ruth than food and a good schmoozing. He tried to dissuade her.

"I'm not sure that inviting him over is such a good idea..."

Ruth interrupted with "Oy gevalt! The way to a man's heart is through his stomach! Let me handle this! Invite him to dinner! Do it today!"

"Yes dear," Wayne said, cringing as the words left his lips.

The invitation

Wayne sat at his desk and anguished over the invitation that his wife wanted to extend to his womanizing black boss. Wayne had tried to tell her that it was not a good idea, but she would not hear of it. He worried that Victor would expect to have his way with Ruth, then he wondered whether that was avoidable - whether it might be possible to just have a pleasant dinner, and nothing more. Surely Victor would appreciate the gesture, even if there were no strings attached. Besides, there was no way that Ruth would entertain any inappropriate advances. She was not the type of woman to fool around. Plus, she did not particularly like black men, and she could barely tolerate Victor. Wayne finally decided that he had no choice but to extend the invitation and hope for the best.

Wayne made his way to Victor's office. Victor's door opened just as Wayne was about to knock. Steve McDonald, one of the other contenders for the promotion, stepped out, pausing just long enough to say, "You really know your stuff, Vic! I'll talk to you later." Wayne figured that Steve was buttering up the boss again. It occurred to Wayne that Steve was rumored to be gay, so he had no females in his life that would interest Victor.

"What do you need, Wayne?" Victor hollered from behind his big desk.

Wayne stepped into the office, and timidly said that he had just talked to his wife on the phone.

"Why the hell are you making personal calls when you're supposed be working?!" Victor growled with a stern look on his face. Then he laughed. Hey, I'm just fucking with you, man! So, what did you and your pretty little lady talk about? Me, I hope!"

"Funny you should say that, Victor, because we were talking about you. Ruth insists that I invite you to dinner at our house Friday night. She's going to make a brisket. It's her best dish."

"Well now, that's real nice. You can tell her that she doesn't need to go to all that trouble, but I do do my best work on a full stomach. Are you gonna want to watch us when it comes time for me to dish out her dessert? She knows that I'm not kosher, right?!"

Wayne was about to react in an angry way, but he contained himself. "Victor, it's just for dinner, and some drinks and conversation. I'm sure we'll have a nice time but if you're expecting something more, I'm afraid that you'll be disappointed. Ruth is not the kind of woman to fool around."

"I know the kind of woman Ruth is, Wayne. She's a sexy, good-looking woman with big tits and a nice ass, that's what she is. I won't make her do anything she doesn't want to do. But Buddy, when she figures out what she wants to do, and she will, you need to sit back and let her do it."

Wayne and Victor just looked each other in the eyes for a few seconds.

"Tell me again, when are we having dinner?" Victor asked.

"This Friday. We'll have drinks at seven and dinner at eight."

"Well, I'll be there at seven then. Tell Ruth that I said thanks in advance. She'll be saying thanks to me at about 10 o'clock!"

As he stepped away from Victor's office, Wayne thought about how he really needed to have a talk with his wife.

Dinner for three

Shortly before 7 PM Friday, Ruth and Wayne were walking in circles inside their home, making sure they were ready for the arrival of Wayne's boss, Victor. Ruth checked on the brisket that was slowly roasting in the oven and she told Wayne to be ready to serve beer, wine or liquor -- whatever Victor cared to drink.

Ruth gave Wayne a smile. "Hopefully, we can get Victor a little schnockered so that he has a good time and he gives you that promotion!"

Wayne sensed that, before the big black man made his arrival, he had one last chance to warn his wife about Victor's salacious plans for her.

"Honey, don't be surprised if Victor is a little, um, flirtatious, especially if he does get schnockered. He thinks that he's quite a 'ladies' man' and he'll probably try to get..."

"Enough already! I get it!" Ruth barked as she interrupted Wayne's last attempt to warn her. "Let him be flirtatious! I'll flirt right back at him! Two can play at that game! I think I'm smart enough to handle a schvartze who thinks he's God's gift to women!"

Ruth paid one last visit to the powder room to double-check her appearance. With her nicely manicured red fingernails, Ruth smoothed the pretty red dress that she was wearing. The dress fit her well, emphasizing her full, round buttocks in the rear and cut low in the front to show off her ample bust. She wore just enough makeup to enhance her facial features without overdoing it.

The doorbell rang.

Wayne and Ruth both pasted smiles on their faces as they opened their front door together. As Wayne shook hands with Victor he said, "Victor, I believe you've met my wife, Ruth. Welcome to our home."

Ruth extended her hand to Victor and said, "Shalom".

Victor took Ruth's hand, holding it instead of shaking it. The contrast of her slim white fingers wrapped by his big black mitt was striking. Victor dramatically tilted his head and said, "Shalom? That's the Jewish word for both hello and goodbye, right? I hope that you're not trying to get rid of me, Ruthie!"

The three of them laughed at Victor's cute little joke. Wayne was a bit relieved, since it seemed as if the evening was getting started on a pleasant note. There was some small talk as Wayne opened the big 1.5 liter bottle of wine that Victor had brought.

The third time that Victor called her "Ruthie", Ruth politely corrected him and asked that he call her by her proper name.

"Sorry Ruthie," Victor responded with a smile, "but if we're gonna be friends we shouldn't be so formal. My name's Victor, but you can call me 'Vic'. It rhymes with dick!"

Ruth slowly shook her head and uttered a "tsk-tsk", acknowledging her guest's naughty attempt at humor. Then, with a friendly lilt in her voice, Ruth said, "It also rhymes with 'prick', but I think I'll just stick with 'Victor' if it's all the same to you."

"Ha-ha," Victor responded in mock laughter. "Tonight is gonna be a lot of fun, I can tell. I've been here five minutes and Ruthie and me are already talking about dicks and pricks!"

Wayne quickly redirected the conversation, saying that the Cabernet that Victor brought was the perfect wine to have with Ruth's brisket. Wayne and Ruth sat on their couch, facing Victor in an armchair, as they all sipped wine and chatted. There were no further risqué remarks, and Wayne was relieved by that, thinking that perhaps Victor had lost interest in further flirting with his wife.

"I think it's just about dinner time," Ruth announced as she stood from her seat on the couch. "Let me go check on the food and I'll call you when we're ready to eat."

As Ruth went into the kitchen, Victor leaned forward to quietly speak to Wayne. "After dinner, when we come back here to the living room, you'll sit in this chair and I'll sit on the couch with your wife. Instead of starting out with lots of kissing and shit, I think it might be better for me to just pull my cock out and get her to take it. Just go along with whatever I do."

An intense, angry expression swept Wayne's face. "Victor, you can't be fucking serious! You expect me to pitch right in and help you seduce my wife, right here in my own living room?!"

Victor shrugged his shoulders and nonchalantly said, "I thought you wanted the promotion, and I got the impression that your wife wanted it too. But that's okay..."

"Alright gentlemen, dinner is served!" Ruth called out from the dining room.

Table Talk

If there is such a thing as "over thinking" something, Ruth was guilty of it that evening. She had reasoned in her mind that the best way to ingratiate herself and her husband in the eyes of Wayne's black boss was to find common ground with him. That way, Victor would feel a kinship toward them and he would feel moved to enrich their lives by granting Wayne the promotion.

Little did Ruth realize that Victor did not care to relate to her in any meaningful way, he simply wanted to fuck her.

In between servings of brisket and potatoes, Ruth mentioned that, as a Jew, she always felt a connection to black people. Victor leaned back, sipped the wine that Wayne kept pouring into his glass, and said, "I don't get it. What connection does a beautiful, sexy, big-breasted, white, Jew woman have with black folks?"

"Slavery," Ruth answered with sadness in her voice. "Our ancestors, yours and mine, were forced to be slaves. No choice in their lives. Having their minds tormented and their bodies abused. Thank God that both of our peoples won their freedom."

"You got that right," Victor assured Ruth while reaching his hand across the tablecloth to touch hers. "I'm a free man and you're a free woman. No more bondage. No more chains. We're free now. Free to do whatever we want. Isn't that right, Wayne?"

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,379 Followers