Not Kosher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All's well that ends.

Patience was never one of Ruth's virtues, so it was inevitable that she would take an early pregnancy test barely two weeks after her initiation into the wonderful world of big black cock. She was elated, and not very surprised, when the test yielded a positive result.

As soon as Wayne got home from work, Ruth merrily informed him that she was pregnant. Wayne was dumbfounded. It showed on his face as he stood there, slack-jawed, speechless and pale. His wife had just informed him that she was carrying a child that he did not father, and a black baby to boot.

Ruth was annoyed by Wayne's numb response. "Wayne, don't just stand there like a shlemiel! As a good Jew, you should say 'l'chaim', the toast to life!"

Ruth told Wayne that she and Victor were going out that evening to celebrate her pregnancy. As soon as Victor arrived to pick her up, Ruth ran to embrace him and they smothered each other with happy kisses. Still hugging Victor, Ruth spoke to Wayne as they headed out the door.

"We're going to be late, Wayne, so don't wait up. Straighten up the kitchen, put some clean sheets on the bed, and make up the guest room so you'll have a place to sleep tonight."

Wayne said, "Yes Dear."

But, instead of tending to the housekeeping, Wayne took advantage of his hours alone to pack two bags and to load more of his stuff into his car. Before driving away, Wayne left a hand-written note on the dirty kitchen counter.

It simply read "Shalom".

The End.