All Comments on 'Not Kyle Ch. 03: Emily's Dilemma'

by Ferax

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Willie_GWillie_Gover 6 years ago
OK, weird but.....

Read all 3 stories (so far?). Found first & second a bit disturbing as they were borderline abusive. Apparently not not so abusive that it kept me from reading the 3rd one though! :) Content matter aside, they are pretty well written.

OK, yeah, they are..... "unconventional" but by the time Emily comes into the picture, it is pretty clear what she is getting herself into and Kyle is obviously not doing anything to hurt the kids. Have to say I am starting to like where the story was going with the 3rd chapter. If you write another, I'm sure I will end up reading it too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I liked the story please write more

DYNO224DYNO224over 6 years ago
Good skills

This has to be the most miserable story I've ever read. Somehow her fuck up turns out the brother is the bad guy.You have good skill but I still see the sister as a low life and the boy friend as well.Don't quit writing you can come up with something much better.Sorry I didn't like the theme this a first for me being negative .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ridiculous and inconsistent

So the brother gets raped by his sister, the boyfriend uses this to control and manipulate her, family members and tattooists accept the brandings that imply slavery without ever calling the police, then the brother tries to rescue her (but not her baby) by kidnapping her, it turns out the saintly brother is a rapist too and all the women eagerly submit themselves to a life of abuse?

I guess the only question is, do you really expect us to take this seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh Texas!!

You have my single star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous