All Comments on 'Not Kyle'

by Ferax

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
goldponygoldponyover 6 years ago
hmmmmm

Shit what did she get herself into. Incest with her brother is one thing. Cruelty from her "boyfriend" isn't cool. If you like this story I have some friends that would like to meet you late, late at night. EEWWWW. No one deserves this. GP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disgusting

Only a truly disturbed mind could have thought this story was a good idea. You need some serious help.

FeraxFeraxover 6 years agoAuthor
Disturbed Mind

I thank you for the compliment. Make sure to keep watching me for more disturbing content, paticularly if you have a pregnancy fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
debasement and advocating violence

NOT cool to advocate violence and debasement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ASSHOLE

ALL YOU GET IS ONE WORD AND ZERO STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick

This is really sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic

Utterly pathetic, misogynistic garbage. I feel sorry for any woman you date.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Probably the worst story ever.

Wish I had not started. My mistake.

I kept thinking it might get better.

Fucked her brother while he had screwed his girl friend.

Just terrible.

FeraxFeraxover 6 years agoAuthor
Did you read the Story prop89?

No, Kyle never had sex with Emily. Emily did have sex with Brandon prior to the start of the story and had to use a morning after pill, but there was never any interaction between Emily and Kyle. As both the POV character and Kyle do not have any infidelity situations in the future, writing any interactions as life progresses would not be that interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, she messed up, but Kyle's an asshole

You did not provide one moment in this why she or anyone would want to be with this cretin. f878

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure Crap!

This is one of the worst attempts at writing that I have ever seen here. Purely pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Piss Poor

Absolutely horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Using pas experience in a story is great but...

When your thoughts are off kilter and psychotic those need to be kept in your mind or spoken to with a professional. Please get help and never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Completely worthless

Bizarre story line with a short erotic encounter, that just devolves into complete trash from a psychopath. Its not even believable at any point in the second half. Why would she love him when he is with out ANY worthy qualities and he treats her worse and worse as the story goes on. You try and write this as a first person perspective from a semi-intelligent woman, but she would have to have a sub 80 IQ or a MASSIVE mental defect to want to stay with this asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story could still be salvaged if Bran wakes up

Bran needs to get over the shock of having sex with his sister and save her from the psychopath before Kyle completely destroys his sister and any chance of Bran and Emily's daughter growing up in a loving family.

His sister is still too traumatized from her drunken rape of her brother and pregnancy and subsequent birth to save herself and needs her true hero to protect her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
needs work.

I will not jump on the wagon about being the worst piece of trash ever. It is pretty bad, but there have been weaker stories.

I don't know where to begin regarding the constructive part of the criticism....maybe write some, let it rest a while, then read it. Surely, if you read this story, YOU don't think it is good?

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
Ok

Her parents thought it was ok for him to treat her like that

FeraxFeraxover 6 years agoAuthor
not okay

redlion75, her parents were only aware of the single tattoo by the end of the story. Her Dad was very bothered by it, but she manipulated him using his soft spot for her being pregnant to minimize it. She even signalled to him that she was okay with it, which was also obvious because nonconsentual tattos are against the law. Nobody but her and Kyle were aware of the blowjob punishments, the obscene writing, the new tattoos, or the no painkillers. If Sarah had told anyone of those things, Kyle would likely have gone to jail. At the very least she could have walked away.

But!!!

Stay tuned for more family disfunction. Thanks to Anon, Brandon is coming to rescue her.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Re Completely Worthless

I found the story very disturbing.

That said, socialization can be a powerful thing. Her dad laughed off the tattoo, but it should have sent up alarm bells. One of my cousins, who was raised in a loving household, fell in love with young man. The training to be submissive to the husband worked against her. He slowly isolated her from the rest of the family as they moved away. Always high marks in school, but her religion and a lifetime in training told her to stand by her chosen man; his wants and demands came first before anyone else. So she let him shred her self-esteem for years. My cousin turned a deaf ear to family pleas that what was happening wasn't right, at one point voluntarily cutting off all family contact. Since she was the primary support for her abusive husband and herself, she was fortunate in not having children. It was only when his verbal abuse became physical that she finally decided she'd had enough and began the difficult process of ending a marriage made in hell.

Many such women aren't so fortunate. Sometimes when kids start getting hurt is enough of a wake up call; sadly not always, though. Social values and religion often play hugely important parts. A factor can be the notion that marriage is forever. Worse is the false idea that he says or does things that bother her, but once they marry, she can change him. That's tied to the deceptively damning myth that love by itself is enough to change someone else, so that when the fists begin to land, the woman believes she didn't love him enough, didn't give enough of herself, and if she just tried harder, it would get better. Emotional abuse can be as crippling as bruises and broken bones; the scars are just on the inside. Love can be a very potent force, but change only comes when that person wants to change him- or herself. Abusers are all about blaming others for their own failings.

The threat of being abandoned by Kyle was enough to for her to blurt out her indiscretion, though she knew better (kudos to the author for making that observation). The threat of losing her boyfriend, the relationship she was emotionally invested in, trumped her common sense; she knew it was wrong to tell Kyle and did it anyway.

Highly recommended is Rachel Simmons' book, 'Odd Girl Out' - a book about girl-on-girl bullying. The abuse is less physical but no less emotionally devastating to the victims. Kids of both sexes commit suicide from persistent cyber-bullying; hissed catcalls in the school hallways and social shunning hurt just as bad.

Most women work to keep relationships intact; it's part of the nurturing that comes with the gender. For some women, their whole sense of self comes from their network of relationships; threats to those connections can lead to bad choices. As in this story.

As I said, I found the tale very disturbing, and all too believable.

Kyle's name for baby girl, Iness, is no doubt deliberately alliterative to the word incest, and a hint that he at least intends to psychologically punish if not destroy the child.

Ferax, the author, has done a good job showing her eroding self-esteem, suborning herself into becoming his slave. Now that she's moved in with him, Kyle's next step is to begin her isolation, so she doesn't escape and to prevent others from finding out what's happening...

FeraxFeraxover 6 years agoAuthor
Love your comment TJSkywind

Love your comment TJSkywind. I would like to point out life isn't always obvious or works on a one way treadmill.

;-)

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
?

No stars. I wish I hadn't read your story but I kept expecting it to get better. It didn't.

DreaMajorDreaMajorover 6 years ago
Don't worry, be happy!

Don't take the poisonous comments to heart. Apparently they couldn't make the mental shift from an erotic incest story-- something they like, presumably-- to a story of guilt and abuse.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cruel

I think she is Why go thru all that humiliationa very stupid girl. Why go through that humiliation? There must be a hundreds Kyles out there in the world. I think author must be some tyoe of a sadist person!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hated it

i love your other story's and I hoped that it would get better but it just got worse, I found this in the incest tab but there was little if at all, it was horrible to read about all the abuse she went though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is not 50 shades

This story is not a good story of submission. It's also not a hot nonconsensual story. Your heroine is just a weak stupid girl. You should have left it at her taking it from her brother and leaving it at that. Kyle just sounds like a dick and clearly has no depth to his character. He went from being a good guy to a sadistic unsexy dick. I was 100% turned off by this story.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 6 years ago
Pathetic

No girl would admit incest to a transient boyfriend, he was gone 4 months. No girl would stay with an abusive boyfriend who wanted her tortured.

I couldn’t read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kyle ruined it

Liked it up to the point she confessed to kyle. Then he turned into a total demon bastard piece of shit. No one would react like he did unless they were some kind of talented sociopath or religiously brainwashed weak-willed woman hating abomination. Couldn't finish reading after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I want to vomit. Then kick Kyle's ass. Then slap the girl so hard she'll finally grow a backbone. No amount of love could make you let a man that you like that.

Also, the baby being a "monster" thing was disgusting. Science proved ages ago that no monster or deformity will be born from incest. The only risk is genetic diseases and defects.

So, the abortion thing was also a bit chilling. I'm not against abortion, really, but THAT wasn't a good reason to get one. It wasn't rape. She wasn't at health risk. Also, I don't know how her brother Who lived with her for most of her pregnancy, didn't see the marks on her skin. Didn't even wander how she could be pregnant when her boyfriend had been away for months prior. I hope the sequel will make it better.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
wow

she needs to leave that psycho!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
message?

Rather sick; no redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Psicko

Look for a therapyst you sicko

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[31.08.22]

Thoroughly disgusting and repugnant!

-666/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oddly enough my boss named her son Kyle after finding out that she was five months pregnant with her boyfriend baby but they oddest thing is that her son looks more like his big brother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was liking it a lot until her boyfriend turned psychotic.

It would have been 1000x better if he dumped her and her brother comforted her OR he let her get the abortion and demanded to put a baby in her himself.

I think this is worse than rape fantasies because he is supposed to love her but treats her like shit. Whereas rape is basically a control fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous