All Comments on 'Not Like Other Men Ch. 01'

by ValleyVixin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'll Delete It In The Morning!

This was a powerful, well-written, highly erotic story about a heretofore faithful, married woman's potential submission to an extramarital lover.

Her dreams will sort this out for her. After all "never make a major decision without consulting the pillow".

My wife said she would eagerly sexually submit to this handsome, tall, dark, stranger. So, no delete button for her!

You are teasing us! :) Please write another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice start

very nice start...so how long do we have to wait for the next chapter(s)? because we all know she is going to message him in the morning...PLEASE don't make us wait months, weeks or even days for the rest of the story....thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please use "IMWF" and delete the "AMWF" tag

Please use "IMWF" and delete the "AMWF" tag.

rem556rem556over 3 years ago
5*

Great story. I remember reading something very similar some time ago.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 3 years ago

Great first chapter 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sumptuous

Can’t wait to read the next chapter then the next...

BDSM is such a mind fuck...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValleyVixin@ValleyVixin
I was here before. Left when I had illness in the family, now I am back. Married redhead, curvy, professional woman with zero interest in disrupting my home and professional life. Here to play, hear to dream, not hear to judge. I cosplay Jessica Rabbit because she is the f...