All Comments on 'Not Likely'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hahaha

Fucken retards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She is horrible.

Puts all the blame on him and says he is a bastard. Only bastard there is jacob. Seeing jacob only reminds of how he was conceived. Marrying a widow or divorcee with kids is different. They came along before you.

After the first time i would have waited a year before thinking of marrying her. Too many issues with her actions.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

You nailed this tale, Skippy! A well deserved 5!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
I would expect a lot of . . .

. . . 1* fag cuck shit comments on this story, but really, given the choices, what choice did he have? Jacob was Elaine’s brother, and you don’t just break up siblings like that. Quite frankly, he was an asshole early on, when he’d play with Elaine and not Jacob. In the end, he manned up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
it just wasn't an apples to apples comparison

I know what you were trying to accomplish.

You used a very rare, and very unlikely set of scenarios to justify her drinking and whoring. He should forgive because, "If she were a single mother with another child, that's kinda sorta if you squint REALLY hard, almost like his situation of cucking him and raising her bastard offspring as his own.

But you know it didn't work out that way. We both know she cheats on him when she's plastered. Her ex, the stripper, and who knows whom else. Even if she only had vaginal with the stripper, she would not pass the spouse test those other times.

She needs AA meetings, and couple's therapy. She needs to do serious growing up before she deserves a man like him.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

Bravo, that's exactly what a real cuckold story has to be. A whore, an idiot and a couple of colored kids so everyone can see what a good cuckold he is! This story was really a success!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It started well but then you dropped a massive deuce in notepad and ran out of toilet paper to clean it up.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974about 4 years ago
Divorce.

Hell yes. Treat the child that bad ? Hell no.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Yup not likely

But a fun tale, kids should always win they are innocent. Didn't like her getting away with being a slut but I'll guarantee every reader here has made a one off mistake drunk or otherwise. Thanks Skip

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Yup. This was a humdinger of a tale!

woodwardwoodwardabout 4 years ago

Not your usual great story. Pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF!!??

OH BY THE WAY, I FUCKED THE STRIPPER!!!

AFTER 2 COMPROMISING TIMES WITH THE EX, SHE FUCKSTHE STRIPPER-COMES HOME AND WAKES HIM UP SO HE CAN HAVE SLOPPY SECONDS - NEVER TELLS HIM ABOUT IT. SHE CALLS TO TELL HIM SHE IS PREGNANT AND THE TWINS ARE ABSOLUTELY HIS AND HE ONLY FINDS OUT WHEN THE BABY IS BORN? SHE DOESN'T DESERVE A LOVING HUSBAND. THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THIS THE ANGRIER I BECOME.

PS: IT WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY EASY TO TRACK DOWN THE REAL FATHER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I didn't read past the first part

I've read the exact same thing before about saving the girl. If you can't be original, don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"Her lipstick was smudged and several of her blouse buttons were undone. " - "Hugging and kissing good-bye" doesn't lead to undone buttons.

Okay, I'm pro-choice, and I believe in a woman's right to choose and all that and she shouldn't be forced to be a mother if she doesn't want to be, a man shouldn't be forced to be a father, They're divorced, if she CHOOSES to continue the pregnancy, it should be on her.

Meh, far too contrived.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 4 years ago

Really? He is a hypocrite because he thinks a child born of cheating in a marriage is not the same as a child born before they met?

Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

Wasn’t that just some happy horse shit?! I don’t get it. Why are the characters populating the stories in this category lately such imbeciles? It’s like a writer conspiracy.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

Telling a small child who is innocent, who loves you, and only wants to be loved... I don't want you! I'm not your father! Wow!

Hope he gets the kids counseling, because they are going to need it.

Apt title.

FD45FD45about 4 years ago
What I liked the most

You brought real life money issues into the story.

Too many authors (being gracious here) want to focus on the emotional drama by making the protagonist, if not rich, comfortable.

That describes how many of us?

Here, hard choices needed making and I felt more sympathy for all involved.

The other great thing in this story was his lack of surety. Unlike the usual ‘James Bond’ protagonists who magically have bugs and video absolutely assuring him of with certainty and perfect moral high ground, he had to go by guesses.

Maybe he guessed right. Maybe he guessed wrong. But he did his best and that was all someone can demand from any man or woman.

So good for him and good for the story! It was refreshing. I am not sure I would make the choices he did but I understand all his choices.

He took the path of love and forgiveness. Anyone remember what that is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

More Skippy 47 trash.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
That was an excellent story! 5*****

I have to remind myself that I don't need to agree with any of the characters to know it's good. He didn't want to stay married because Jacob would remind him of his wife's infidelity. I get that. It isn't the same as having a child from before. That said, his treatment of Jacob early on was too cruel. Children can't be blamed and they need to be loved. I get it, but he was wrong. And I do like a happy ending.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 4 years ago

Aren't you afraid

that your tongue will attach itself permanently to your cheek?

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
???????

I can't make up my mind if this is a clever story or one of the dumbest i ever read. I felt like a ping pong ball being batted back and forth. I have concluded that it is probably worth reading, but Not Likely to have general appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You enjoy transferring your cuck lifestyle into stories

Please. Grow some balls, think up original or rewrite better material and try again.

Single percentile likes cuckoldry. Stop it.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

Skippy, you did an excellent job of creating a story that can make your readers react—both positive and negative. You have real talent at creating a fictional world.

Personally I found Clarice to be a very flawed woman, but that just added to her being believable. As for Rick—there is very little positive I can say for him. He is a man sized dick attached to a petulant twelve year old spoiled brat. The only good thing to be said for him is that he finally grows up and changes at the end.

Since one characteristic of good writing is that the main characters are faced with problems that dog them for most of the story, before they finally change at the end, I’d say both readers and writers can hold “Not Likely” up as a target to emulate.

Thanks for the free reading! Cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hahaha

Peoples reactions are so funny. It is just a story people.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 4 years ago
5* - Loved the story - hated the stupid characters

Have to admit I am a fan of you stuff, but this one drove me bonkers. I hated all the characters - wishy washy, stupid, etc.. but this was not the kids fault. I hate that the stupid wife/women/child/bitch didn't get that much real punishment but then the stupid/whiny/idiot himself caused most of his own problems by not making/sticking to a decision. Then you took all those lemons and made lemonade. Don't know if it was intentional or an accident but I loved the result. The ending was proper, it's how it should go - love conquers all and kids don't deserve the fools they often have for parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One thing for sure?

Murphy is a bitch! The rest was simply too big a train wreck. All of the lies, the anomalies, the coincidences and tangents were just too hard to believe. Maybe if you dumped half of them the story might play well, but as it sits, it was just too far out in left field to be an entertaining read. Maybe next time.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Let's see, said the blind man.

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Sobbing because he caught "his" girl with another man? Sobbing??? Then you allow her girlfriend to shove her way into your apartment? Then slap you? Then slap you again??? What a simpering pussy.

It's no wonder his wife (the real man of the house) cheats on him constantly: she wants to have sex with a man for a change. She only wants him around for paying bills, house cleaning, and babysitting duty while she's out with her boyfriends.

TnicollTnicollabout 4 years ago
Oh, oh

Well Skippy47, you sure fed the wild animals with this one! That was my thought as I was reading through it.

I enjoyed it and it was well written.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 4 years ago
Life pushed him to act

That Jacob knew who his daddy was, but Rick didn't, hits the heart. It's all about what Clarice said. Rick grew up and Jacob got his daddy. But those FOUR YEARS, Jacob was away, really would hurt to know his turmoil at being away from his sister (and that is Rick's fault for putting Jacob through that sadness). Now a happy family to grow together.

SKHPSKHPabout 4 years ago

Good idea for a story. But it would have been much better if the second page had been fleshed out a bit. You covered several years in a few sentences, the issues were worth at least another page. 4 *

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Kept wondering what would happen next. You didn't disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

He still never got an apology from her for having a bastard child. Still never even gave an apology for cheating on him several times. No compromise on her part, ever, for the fallout of any mistakes she made. She did not stint on calling him names and deriding him for not just instantly doing everything she wanted. She went to bars and made out with men while they were married. She moved in with her ex-boyfriend after they divorced. She did nothing like putting her bastard child up for adoption to save her marriage. She lied all through her pregnancy about the possible paternity of the children.

She withheld visitation and poisoned the relationship with his own daughter to blackmail him into spending time with her bastard son. This woman is narcissistic and vile.

It just seemed she fell on hard times, all the good time charlies left, so she manipulated the last and biggest idiot in the bunch to take care of her. Since she has never told the truth since they met, and always did what she wanted no matter what, what is this guys expectations for his marriage?

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Imaginative

Well written and very imaginative. Too convoluted for me. The story was over the top crazy, but I liked the ending. I’m like most people, I like a happy ending if reasonable, so sue me. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a real man.

likeboblikebobabout 4 years ago

Not one of your best efforts. Early on you wrote that he found her with her old boyfriend and her lipstick was smeared and her blouse was opened. During the explanation no mention was made of the blouse.That lie should have been the end of the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He has gotten and will continue to get what he deserves from Clarice.

I think Clarice is a form of sociopath. Or at least a self destructive alcoholic. And if the bastard wasn't stupid enough he wants to entrust this woman with the rearing and guidance of children. Fine.

Darwin is waiting. If they succeed or fail, who cares? Stupid people live fucked up lives. Someone has to populate that end of the bell-shaped curve.

Thanks for the effort.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkabout 4 years ago

"Jacob has been adopted“ by whom? A single male(cuck)... in your dreams. And going back to the wife just because she’s dying (fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me) RAAC 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not your best

This story was all over the place and all the characters were unlikeable except for the poor kids. You have the typical selfish slut as a wife and a wimpy dude for the husband but you made him even more pathetic then normal. Him sobbing and running away each time the whore did something to him, like cmon. Its no wonder she felt she could do anything she wanted. And to reconcile them in the end was just crap but you just couldnt give the dude a break.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
1 star

Once a fool, always a fool. He took her back even after finding the boy isn't his. He should have left her and moved out of state, if possible. Why is it that some writers make the cheated on husband so wimpy. God I hate stories like this. That's why only one star.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

no way.

she is a cheater. that won't change.

how long before she gets caught again?

kmreaderkmreaderabout 4 years ago
Not Likely

Should have stopped at the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You called it yourself

"Not Likely"

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Interesting

You managed to make the story both depressing AND funny.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Another

Will another one like this will keep you in my favorite authors? Not likely.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Way back in 1979, . . .

. . . I shacked up, briefly, with a single mother. Her son was three years old, and after I had been there for maybe a week, he called me “Daddy.” I don’t know how much of that was natural, since I was the man sleeping with his mother, or if there was any understanding that kids are supposed to have fathers and he had been hurt that he didn’t have one. But I can tell you one thing: it’s an awesome feeling when that happens.

Of course, his mother and I didn’t last that much longer, but it had nothing to do with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Plausible paths to perdition?

Very well written. I look forward to sequels predicated on Clarice's 2 huge character flaws: she can't hold her liquor, which washes away what few inhibitions she pretends to have; and she's incredibly selfish. She never found anything wrong with her behavior around Darren, and what got her knocked up. She only got despondent when she couldn't have what she wanted, not because of what she did to her husband.

So, two paths to perdition for sequels: staying in Loving Wives -since she's not likely to allow herself to get caught in further bachelorette parties or girls' nights out, she can get entangled through kids' school functions (hot dads at PTA, school plays or dances, and/or sports); jumping to Incest - when Jacob finds out why he doesn't resemble D.W. (and he'll find out, and how it's the result of having a slut mother) , and when Clarice finds out he's hung like his sperm donor, she'll go after him (or mutually), then his friends, then his team(s)...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hahahhahahahhaha

@ RR somehow I knew you had an experience like that and not know the difference between that and raising a child that your wife had that not biologically yours. Lol you’re the ultimate representation of the memed husband whose wife has a boyfriend.

Do like some of your work though.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 4 years ago
?

why was the messed up lipstick and blouse never explained? this was a stupid story, as in the writing was stupid, things didn't connect. your words "Her lipstick was smudged and several of her blouse buttons were undone." D.W. was a sucker, con men would love him if he had any money lol. oh and only assholes introduce them selves with initials and then vocalize their full name

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
HOW CAN ONE ARGUE WITH A CHILD

over problems an adult can not fathom. TK U MLJ LV NV

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Damn, and this is just his side of the story.

Who knows how many times she stepped out on him if we got her full account.

Dude is done for life.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Damn, Clarice gets progressively worse as the story goes on. She's practically a caricature at the end. Not sure how the guy deluded himself into putting that ball and chain back on.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Quite the twists. Poor guy what are you to do when you fall in love with a serial cheater. She probably swapped Darren’s DNA for the test.

The end for a little mushy but all in all a clever tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I can relate to parts of the story well - we were foster parents before adopting our daughter. We felt lucky for both experiences. Thank you for a slightly different but good read.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Cucks get one star

if it was an innocent kiss why was her blouses buttons misalligned?

I refue to feel sorry for the morons who keep going back to cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hate this shit with a passion.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

write a cuck story

USE the cuck tag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should have charged the friend with assault for the two slaps. Women need to be held accountable for their actions, not treated like unaccountable children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If he had stayed away after the first time she cheated (yes, kissing is cheating), then he could have found a good woman instead of spending his life with a slag.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

There are 3 cases to consider with "Jacob as a pre-existing condition" :

1) She conceived Jacob while not married -- probably a pass.

2) She conceived Jacob while married to his biological father --

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

[Previous comment fat-fingered prematurely]

Jacob is not the issue; Clarice's behavior IS.

There are 3 cases to consider when thinking of "Jacob from a previous relationship ":

1) She conceived Jacob while not married -- shit happens, but why did she carry to term?

2) She conceived Jacob while married to his biological father -- no obvious blame there.

3) She conceived Jacob while married, but NOT to his biological father -- a dealbreaker for me!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

She gave it away when she said she didn't do anything that Geneva didn't do. Even though she was the pastor's wife didn't mean she's immune to the BBC available.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 3 years ago

What an awful story … I just can’t fathom any man raising another man’s child knowing it was the result of his wife’s infidelity. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Rick took it like a REAL MAN and didn't let his stupid "pride" come in his way to realize that Clarice's cheating on him and lying about it in his face was no deal breaker at all. Also love how Clarice justified getting pregnant by the stripper and convinced Rick to accept it as his own. Brilliant concept. S true loving wives story. My respect to the great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What did I just read

This was horrible. No remorse of her actions but she got sick, so that equals automatic reconciliation. What a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No Skippy47. Just no. I refuse. and it seems everyone else agrees. This was terrible and beneath you. How do you expect us to respect you as a writer if you don't respect us as readers. Never insult our intelligence with garbage like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you write to create questions on man hood? Try writing complete realistic stories. 95% of this is realistic,believable and a good story line...but with that ending you actually thru it under the train. No husband would ever do such a thing. Wow! how absurd.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - waste of time cuck/wimp crap

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

A good story , liked it a lot. AAAAA+++++.

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 2 years ago

Jacob would be one screwed up kid if this were real life. Look at it from his perspective. Abandoned by his mother and the only father he ever knew never liked him. That’s bound to create a whole slew of issues. Thank goodness it’s just a story, but it makes me wonder if there’s been similar situations in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story - a couple of problems. How does he sell their house and not have enough money to fix a car transmission? When they divorce, sell the house and go separate ways how does it happen in such a short time for her to be two months late? A divorce takes longer than that and so does selling a house. Why didn't he move out of the area after the first time? You have some bad time lines. And if he doesn't want to raise another man's kid why would he possibly consider adoption?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Read it again. She needs to never drink again. She makes bad decisions when she drinks.

Burner70Burner70almost 2 years ago

Nope ! Not buying it . 1 star for a crappy cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Until now I've always been a fan of this author but I think it may be time to review that. This is the second story of his I've read today in which a poisonous, deceitful slag gets to have her cake and eat it while her hapless husband has to suck up the results of her behaviour again and again before caving in and accepting what she wanted all along. All the consequences for him, none for her and just to cap it all off he adopts the same child that he previously refused to be in the room as. Not good enough.

RazorFishRazorFishover 1 year ago

Very clever story. I think any parent would see how MC could agree to raise Jacob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have had Allison arrested for assault! If not after the first slap, then certainly after the second. Women wanted equality, then the need to go to jail the same as men.

Clarice stopped eating and going to work just because her boyfriend stopped talking to her? Is she 14 years old?!?

So, women aren’t accountable for their actions, and act like children. What year is this story set in, 1910?!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the most horrific thing a woman can do, and she’s rewarded for it. She got everything she wanted. She should have been arrested for sexual assault. She tricked him into exposure to another man’s fluids. Then the MC could take custody of his daughter, and put the boy up for adoption.. There’s plenty of demand for newborns. Then renegotiate the divorce on the basis that she committed a crime.

The MC is a dumbass! To marry someone after they throw a childish temper tantrum, hunger strike, not leaving her room, is very foolish. But, apparently, he’s a weak ass cuck, so I suppose the character is consistent.

ZK

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

He's a better man than I but well written.

Finn80561Finn80561over 1 year ago

Never forgive a cheater. Never accept responsibility for a cheaters mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Skippy seemed to skip some common sense!.... the MC desereves all the shit he is getting piled with!

metal_moonmetal_moonabout 1 year ago

"Then get out. I'll make it without you, asshole."

Cheating, getting pregnant with a stripped, lying, exposing him to the stripper’s fluids...

But somehow by the end of the story the husband becomes a hypocrite. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

responding to anonymous; yes, it is, indeed, possible for fraternal twins to have different fathers and it happens infrequently, but more often than you might think.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She continuously did 'innocent' things with Darren, including living with him. She fucked another man and gave him nasty sloppy seconds--basically raping him by making him touch and/or eat another man's sperm--and now he has to raise that man's child. And she shows no remorse at all. None.

It felt like the bad guys won at the end of this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"I love you even if you are the meanest bastard in the world."

Said the cheater wanting Rick to raise another man's child.

Unbelievable

Couldn't agree more with metal_moon's comment.

Ocker53Ocker535 months ago

This author is one of the best on literotica but every so often he writes a bad story and sadly this is one of them⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Usually like your stories but this one was god awful and had an awful ending to boot. Everyone is entitled to a mistake once in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So she turned out to be a cheating slut in the end - shocker - bareback fucking a stripper at her bachelorette party (call the cliché cops I know, I know) and getting pregnant. He should have bailed immediately now he's stuck in some weird hell. Was kind of hoping the bitch would die but I guess good ol' Murph prefers to pile it on the good guys rather than the sluts and bastards of the world. Disappointing to say the least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous