Not Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Losing my cherry.
2.4k words
4.68
15.9k
18
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,204 Followers

The following morning, I had to see seven new patients. The first three were middle-aged, educated, compliant women. Interacting with them, examining their bodies, and feeling I could help them was a pleasure. The next four women were older, had multiple comorbidities, and were more forgetful when taking their medications. Caring for these four ladies was more complicated and took more time. To make matters worse, it was already 11 o'clock, and I was nervous about meeting Darryl soon...

I arrived home at 1:30 and saw Darryl swimming laps at the pool. He was naked. His gorgeous body glided in the water effortlessly, exposing his cute muscular rear. I undressed and went to the jacuzzi. The hot, bubbly water felt great.

Darryl joined me a few minutes later. He was breathing fast but seemed happy.

"Darryl, thanks for fixing the pool and the jacuzzi. The hot water is refreshing after a day of work."

"So, in the hospital all day you undress women and check their genitals?"

I chuckled, "You can say that. Just remember that seeing many women one after the other, most old and sick, is not the same as looking at pretty young girls dancing in front of you naked..."

He looked me in the eye, "I wonder how a doctor who sees naked women all the time feels about sex with women."

"It's a shift in mindset. When I am in the hospital, my brain concentrates on my work, so my libido is nonexistent. When I am at home with my wife, and we are in the mood, my brain switches to 'love mode,' and we get it on."

Darryl shook his head and jumped on the ledge. He sat down with his legs apart in the water and leaned backward. I admired his perfect body, chest muscles, broad shoulders, and soft prick. My body relaxed, but my brain directed my eyes toward his organ.

Darryl moved slightly forward and noticed my gaze, "Doctor, feel free to blow me. Yesterday you were much better than your first time. I have no doubts today will be even better. You like the taste of my seed, right?"

"I was thinking about it. I tasted mine before and didn't like it. Yours has more flavor, and yes, I like it..."

"People are saying it has proteins, and is healthy, but I don't care to try it. I see you are still ogling my dick. Come here and have your energy drink."

I was amazed at how comfortable he felt with our new relationship. Darryl didn't look or behave like a gay person, yet he had no problem letting another man suck him. I was curious but didn't want to ask him directly about his sexual orientation.

I glanced at his face. He looked at me, then lowered his eyes to his cock, and back to me. The hint was clear. I moved in the water and grabbed his cock in my palm. It felt soft and nice. I massaged it lightly, watching it slowly expand and harden. Once it rose and aimed at me, my lips opened wide and accepted it into my mouth. It continued growing and soon filled my mouth to the rim. Controlling Darryl's arousal pace was a pleasant feeling. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the intense pleasure of my oral job. I sucked him slowly, observing his grimace, letting him feel my hot mouth and moist tongue enveloping his erect cock. My own organ was hard in the water, but I was in the mood to serve Darryl. I tried to prolong the blowjob as much as possible, but after ten minutes, it was too much for Darryl. His hands pulled my head into his body, and my chin met his sac. He was deep inside my pharynx. I hoped he'd take it easy - I didn't want to gag! Once I was all in, he held me in place and gingerly moved back and forth to increase the friction. Within seconds, his body stiffened, and he began ejaculating. Now that I was less scared of him cumming in my oral cavity, I focused on his taste. It was still slimy but less bitter. It tasted like a mixed salt/sweet nectar...

I watched in amazement as his fantastic pole slowly softened and bent down.

He followed my eyes, "Doctor, You become addicted to my cock. I like it! I'll go back to the pool and do ten more laps. After that, let's go and take a nice shower together."

I stared at him swimming and thought a shower together would be a good idea - I'd soap his body and touch his smooth skin and strong muscles.

The best shower in the house was attached to the main bedroom. I left Darryl in the pool and entered the house to prepare for the shower. I added another soft towel and checked there was enough soap gel.

I went back outside as Darryl exited the pool. His water-dripping body appeared highly erotic. My dick decided to start engorging. Bad timing... It reminded me Darryl climaxed, and I hadn't yet. We entered the house and walked into the main hall. Darryl watched photos of my family and smiled. He pointed at a picture of my wife from 2 years ago, "Who is this pretty woman?"

"It's my wife, Alice."

He approached the picture and whistled appreciatively, "Man, She is pretty!"

I blushed, "Thank you."

I led him to the bathroom and operated the main shower, which had multidirectional jets. He smiled and moved under the hot water, "Doctor, it feels great! Come here, too."

I joined him under the water. He was taller than me by about 4-5". I faced him and had another excellent opportunity to see his terrific body from a close range.

"Darryl, do you want me to soap you?"

He grinned, "Sure, why not?"

I did his back methodically from his neck to his ankles. I enjoyed touching his muscular back and athletic quadriceps. Being so close to his perfect ass and feeling it was great! I moved before him, from his upper chest to his flat tummy, the front of his legs, and at last, the main dish... I meant his cock!

The guy ejaculated just minutes earlier, and as I touched his member, it began climbing again. I laughed, "Darryl, do you need my service again?"

"Lean against the wall, and I'll soap your back."

Surprisingly, his strong hands were gentle when he massaged my neck and descended to my back. He stood very close to me, and his erect cock pushed against my lower back. As his hands soaped me, my body was lightly gyrating, caressing his hard cock with my back. His hands reached my lower back and continued to my butt cheeks. He massaged and kneaded the cheeks, moving from sides to the middle. One of his large palms caressed my crack area gently. It felt nice, and I bent forward, spreading my legs slightly, giving him better access.

His hand tweaked my perineum, and a forefinger touched my anus. The feeling was pleasant and erotic. My legs spread wider.

His body spooned me, and the engorged pecker was almost glued to my lower back. His forefinger tapped on my puckered hole several times and inserted it into my hole. Deep down, I must have known he'd do it, but I wasn't ready mentally yet.

I gasped, my body froze, and my sphincter contracted around his finger.

He whispered in my ear, "That's OK, sir. You like it. Relax, and enjoy it..."

I tried to relax and lessen the pressure on his finger. His soaped finger began moving circularly and then gingerly in and out. It took me a minute or two to feel more comfortable with his wandering finger. Once I felt safer and my sphincter loosened, my ass started liking the constant pleasurable friction. Gradually my butt moved in sync with his finger, countering its action.

He whispered again, "I told you you'd like it. From now on, each time my cock is in your mouth, your ass must be filled too."

I didn't answer. I noticed that now his finger was massaging my prostate. The targeted massage aroused me, and my dick started its familiar upward motion.

Darryl stared at my hardening cock from above my shoulder and blurted, "Sir, I think you'll feel better with two fingers in you."

I whispered, "Please be gentle; I have never done it before..."

He pulled his forefinger from my back hole, and suddenly, it felt empty. I wanted him back, "Darryl, please, put it back. It feels good and makes me horny."

"Be patient, doctor. I know what you really want. Let me take you there in slow paces. Don't worry, eventually we'll be there...".

He took his time, and after a slow finger massage of my anus, two fingers penetrated the hole. It felt much fuller than before but still highly erotic. My prick reached its maximum stiffness and begged for release. I placed my hand around my shaft and began masturbating lightly.

He saw my hand and grabbed it, "Not yet. I want you aroused. Your time to cum will arrive soon."

"Darryl, you orgasmed several times in these three days. I came only once."

He whispered again, "I know. But we both know what your body wishes. Your first time should be as enjoyable as can be, right?"

My mind didn't want to understand what Darryl was talking about. I knew my ass craved his two fingers poking relentlessly at my sensitive prostate, making me crazy, pleading for my climax.

Darryl's mouth was so close to my ear that I felt the hot air escaping his mouth, "Sir, slightly more pressure, and soon you'll feel better." A third finger pushed into my tight ass hole, stretching my sphincter to total capacity. I held my breath momentarily, waiting for my tunnel to enlarge slowly. In less than a minute, the feeling of fullness turned to pleasure, especially once his fingers pushed against my prostate again.

My head spun due to my prolonged arousal and the pleasant strokes in and out of my hole. I heard another whisper, "Sir, It's time to find your destiny. Take it easy, and push." All three fingers exited at once, leaving an empty hole and a feeling of 'it needs to be filled!'

Next, the spongy head of his cock pushed gradually against my sphincter. Initially, it felt soft and pleasant, but when the larger width of his girth started penetrating inside, it began hurting. To his credit, Darryl didn't force it. Each time he sensed me pulling away, he stopped and waited for the hole to enlarge. When the entire width of his cock was about to enter, I felt a sudden burning sensation. Did his massive organ rip my sphincter?...

The mixed emotions of extreme arousal and burning pain were unbearable!...

And then his cock slipped into my ass more smoothly. Darryl was patient, and his movements were languid. His hands found a lotion in the small closet on the side wall and lubed the entrance. Gradually, the pain subsided, and Darryl began pounding me faster. The feeling in my tortured ass turned to pleasure and then to intensifying arousal. He must have sensed I was reaching the point of no return, and his pounding increased further. His huge cock was now pounding my prostate at a fast speed, and my body shuddered as my orgasm began. It was more powerful than any I've ever felt with my wife. It was an indescribable pleasure!

As my climax started abating, Darryl groaned, and I felt jet after jet hitting my bowel wall. By now, the friction of his cock with my hole was fantastic. My anus was full. My body accepted and welcomed him inside me. It felt as if it always belonged there!...

His pole gradually shrank and, a moment later, fell out of my enlarged opening. Tenesmus - The feeling of the need to poop was my initial reaction. I tried to use my anal sphincter to close it, but it wasn't working. I sat on the ledge and watched Darryl standing under the pouring water, smiling. A short time later, he approached me and pointed to his wet monster, "Sir, please clean it for me."

I gazed at his face. He didn't budge. I sighed, grabbed the soap, and thoroughly cleaned his genitals. Nothing unusual occurred when I did his ballsack. However, Cleaning his cock took longer. Not that his organ was dirtier, but the moment I touched it, I noticed a growth spurt! This young fellow's prick showed no signs of needing a break. He came minutes earlier and was already preparing for its next act!...

Darryl aimed the showerhead at his hardening member. When the soap was removed from his cock he directed it at my face and looked sternly at me. His message was clear as day - He wanted me to use my mouth for a complete service...

I wondered if he could become fully erect and cum so early after his latest orgasm. I got my answer soon enough. Less than two minutes into the blow job, his fantastic black snake was ready for action. Not long after, his juices hit the back of my throat.

This young guy was an insatiable sex machine!

When I was blowing Darryl, I concentrated on HIS needs, knowing his energy drink would invigorate me when he was done. After swallowing his 'smoothie,' I discovered the opening in my anus had diminished and was only slightly bigger than its resting state. It was a significant relief knowing I wouldn't have to worry about unwanted leaks...

Darryl dried himself. He stared at his phone and blurted, "I need to go. I promised my friends to participate in the basketball game. Do you want me to come tomorrow?"

I smirked, "Darryl, did you mean 'come' or 'cum'?... The answer is YES. I'll be back from work around 5 pm. I hope you'll take care of the flower garden before."

He grinned, "I will." He collected his stuff and was gone.

I was exhausted, and the best cure was resting in bed.

Suddenly, my phone rang. The screen displayed my wife's number, "Hi, honey. Is everything OK at home? I left a lot of food in the fridge; you have to heat it, and it's ready to eat. I called to see if you are not bored, all alone after work in our empty house..."

"Dear, don't worry about me. I am doing fine. You and the kids enjoy the attractions of Hawaii, and I'll see you Sunday evening."

Before falling asleep, I asked the higher being, 'How did I end up performing gay acts with a black energizing bunny?...'

In my imagination, his answer was, 'Be open-minded and enjoy the ride!'

ragal2
ragal2
1,204 Followers