Not Me Ch. 03

Story Info
My multipurpose examining table.
1.8k words
4.66
8.5k
10
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,172 Followers

The morning was busy. Twenty patients were scheduled to be seen. Fortunately, most were repeat patients admitted for follow-up, and there were no invasive procedures.

By noon, most of my patients were examined. I had only three new women patients to evaluate. I hurriedly ate a hamburger, drank coffee, and continued my rounds. I was ready to leave at 1:30 pm.

The whole morning, my concentration was focused on my patients. But now, after I was done in the hospital, I started feeling an itch inside my anus. It didn't hurt, and as far as I could tell, the sphincter was working as usual, but it was an annoying tingling irritation I never felt before. I scratched the anal area. It didn't help much. The itch was located inside my hole. I decided to drive home and find out what to do about it.

At home, I checked my MD bag. There were several tools I could insert inside my butt, but all had a smooth metallic surface. I needed a rougher tool. Minutes later, I found what I was looking for. In our fridge!... A long cucumber! It was cold, and the outside had coarse skin. I removed my pants and briefs, lubed the distal part of the cucumber, and carefully inserted it through my puckered orifice.

After being severely dilated by Darryl's massive cock the day before, my sphincter accommodated the foreign object without difficulty. Once my anus expanded around the cold cucumber, the itch disappeared utterly! It was a remarkable relief. I left it inside me briefly and strolled in the house. The gentle jiggle of the fruit ( It's no mistake - I found out a cucumber is a fruit and not a vegetable!) in my hole was pleasant and arousing.

Next, I removed the cucumber and spread an anti-itch cream inside my butt hole. The cream worked well for the first 2 hours, and the itch gradually returned. I applied it again and then went to the pool, hoping the cool water would help. It felt better when I was in the water. Swimming in the nude helped my anus and relaxed my body after work.

I stared at my flower garden, and it looked the same as the day before. Darryl didn't work on it. I wondered if he'd show up.

Forty minutes later, he arrived, holding a bag, "My boss wanted me to work on somebody's yard today. I just finished the other job. Do you mind if I join you at the pool to refresh myself?"

"Take off your clothes and get in."

He was sweaty, but I didn't care. After spending time in the pool and jacuzzi, I always showered. Later, I'd mind him to improve the flower garden and replace the pool water.

We stayed in the water for the next twenty minutes, hardly talking. Darryl did his laps and felt better, "Sir, I love your swimming pool. If I had one at home, I'd use it every day after work. Now I feel like a new man!"

"Darryl, when you work on the flower garden, I'd like you to replace the water in the pool too."

"Sir, it will be a big job for one person. I'll have to call my friend to help me."

I didn't think twice, "Do whatever you have to do. I'll pay him the same if you think two people are needed."

His face lighted, "Thank you, sir. When you return from work tomorrow, the garden will look perfect and the pool empty."

Darryl gazed at my house, "You have only four members in your family. Why do you need such a big house?"

"Three bedrooms are for us, two guest rooms, and a room where I sometimes see patients. Let's get out, shower, and I'll show you around."

We showered together, but this time, except for ogling his breathtaking body, there was no physical contact. After drying up, we stayed naked, and I led Darryl around the house. He has seen the main bedroom and the shower already. He liked the children's rooms and said he'd like to have similar rooms for his kids when he married. The guest rooms were simply decorated, yet very practical. Last, I proudly demonstrated my small private clinic. Several small dressers were filled with medical accessories, sheets, and towels.

In the middle of the room was a medical exam table. It looked like a 45-degree back-leaning comfortable bed with stirrups to place the legs for a gynecologic exam.

Darryl walked around the table smiling, "I wonder how a woman feels when she leans back with her legs spread and her cunt fully exposed?..."

"Darryl, the first time a female sits on it, she is usually embarrassed and scared, but she gets used to it later."

"Doctor, if you don't mind, I want to see you in this chair."

"Sure. Here, let me show you." I sat in the chair, tied the straps around my legs, and lowered the back part to an almost supine position.

Darryl walked around me and gazed at my position from all directions. As he faced me again, I noticed his cock was at half-mast!

I glanced at his face. He looked strangely, "I was not born to become a women's doctor. Seeing you in this position makes me horny..." He moved to the side of my head, turned my face gently in his direction, and... gave me 'the look.'

His magnificent tool was inches from me, silently commanding me to suck it.

I grinned and wrapped my lips around his tool. The shaft expanded and hardened faster than before. I thought he planned to cum in my throat.

It was not to be. When his pole reached its maximal size, he moved between my legs. His intention became very clear.

He spit on his forefinger, inserted it in my anus, and moved in a circular way to dilate the sphincter. Soon after, a second finger joined her sister. Less than a minute later, the third one penetrated my ass hole. It didn't hurt, but my butt felt the pressure and fullness. He took his time, and just like the day before, my hole slowly enlarged to accommodate his big fingers. Darryl began moving the fingers in and out with increasing speed. It felt fantastic, especially when he was deep inside, hitting my prostate. I became horny, and my dick started rising.

Darryl noticed my pecker's reaction and chortled. He grabbed my hand, placed it around my organ, and looked me in the eye. His stare was an indication to masturbate.

My palm bobbed my stiffening member, and soon it was rock hard.

Darryl removed his fingers, spit on his huge cock, and gently invaded my ass. The pressure around my hole was mounting, but I did not suffer from the burning I felt the day before. In fact, in less than a minute, the pressure decreased. A sensation of extreme pleasure and arousal hit me. I felt an approaching orgasm and moaned.

Darryl gave me one look and noticed how aroused I was. He started drilling into me fast and hard, massaging the sensitive prostate constantly. Luckily, I was lying down - My climax was very powerful! I recall being dizzy, shuddering, and crying erratically.

A few minutes later, Darryl ejaculated deep in my bowels.

Later, I tried to assess my feelings about our encounter. I was happy it didn't hurt and had a massive climax. But there were several other points to consider. 1. If for the first anal sex I was unprepared and it was hurtful, the second one was much more pleasant and verified to me that I was bisexual... 2. I knew from that moment on every time I'd examine a woman on the bed, I'd remember being thoroughly fucked on it by a young black stud!...

I reminded Darryl to take his bag as he was ready to leave. He laughed, "Sir, it wasn't my fault I couldn't work on your garden today, but I thought I'd make you happy another way. I told you yesterday that double penetration would satisfy you better than oral or anal alone, so on the way here, I bought you a friendly tool to play with.

He opened the bag and pulled out a box with a picture of a vibrator on the cover.

"Darryl, it looks expensive. You save everything I pay you for college. You didn't have to do it."

"I know, but I wanted to make you happy. Sir, you pay me good money for working on your lawn, so buying for you a one-time present is no big deal. Try it this evening, and if you don't like it, I can replace it. Usually, these things are non-refundable, but the store owner is my cousin."

Before leaving, Darryl reminded me that the work would begin on the flower garden the next day.

I entered my house and showered thoroughly. The hot water energized me. I felt great!

As I went to the bedroom, I noticed Darryl's present. I smiled and decided to try it.

I opened the box. Inside I saw a life-size black (anal?) vibrator with a small remote control device. I read the instructions, put in the batteries, and operated it. The vibrator was quieter than I expected. Using the remote control, three different speeds were available.

My wife, Alice, had two sex toys in her drawer - A smaller vibrator and a Jack Rabbit. Occasionally, I used them on her during sex. I suspected that now and then, she played with them when I was away for our annual conferences.

The whole idea of using a vibrator anally on myself sounded incredibly ridiculous! But the more I thought about it, the idea of trying it became intriguing. Who was I kidding? My ass was invaded twice by a massive cock, and... it turned out exciting!

I lubed the vibrator, spread my legs, and cautiously inserted it through my anal hole. I waited for my tunnel to adjust to the new foreign body and used the remote control to turn it on. A quiet humming sound was heard, and a pleasant vibration shook my ass. My rear side felt warm and... erotic.

I lay in bed naked on my tummy with my legs spread and turned the device to the next level. Seconds later, I felt my dick begins to harden. The constant buzzing made me horny! In less than a minute, my prick was fully engorged. I kept the speed on 'level 2' and began rubbing myself against the mattress. I came a short time later, staining the sheet with my spunk. I turned off the device and removed it from my back hole.

I entered the shower again, thinking I was now officially bisexual. I loved sex with my beautiful wife, but I also got easily aroused by orally and anally servicing a big cock. Who would have thought?!...

I smiled and soon after fell asleep.

ragal2
ragal2
1,172 Followers