All Comments on 'Not My Fault'

by nightstalker1960

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dead Right

Never fuck a drunk woman ,they piss all over you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh I dont know tho'

Fuck em if they let you, would be my answer.

This guy did just that, they both demanded it, and yup they both got it.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
need part 2

that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another night out?

Very well written. Go for another night out and add David's friends? Looking for part two.

BiskitBiskitover 16 years ago
Short but sweet

Nice hot little story. Well written and great build-up. I wanted a little more...or at least my dick did. Thanks for mother/son incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sort of Lame

This could have been a really good story if only you knew the effectiveness of .. setting things up! There should be plenty of tempting and NOT acting between all involved, especially mother and son. Had you taken your time, maybe have at least two or three situations where mother longs to get her sons cock, she fights her guilt and shame, each time getting closer to crossing the line until finally it happen, her cunt wind out and she need to get nasty. I understand she is drunk, but you don't built the anticipation up enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

He fucked his aunt and his mother and shoved his cock deep when he shot the cum. What better is there? The only thing that would make the story better would be the statement that he continued fucking them both again and again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hottt

the story was hott.. i was jerking off well reading it... i came on my moms picture..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

especially loved the squirting orgasm......my wife is a squirter....how about him sucking her off and getting a face full of her cum? I know that I love it.

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
good story

loved the story but was curious how he had a video of his mother and aunt blowing some guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
okay, fucking a drunken woman isn't ideal

But hey! we're talking about his own mother (and also his aunt). We're talking about the same cunt the kid came out of. Now David's presented with the chance to stick his hard young cock up THAT cunt, to blow his hot young balls up inside his own damn birth canal. That's the dream of lots and lots of boys, who knows down deep maybe every last one of them. Plenty of boys simply cannot resist their own mother's cunt. Even thinking about that wonderful hole between their mother's legs gets them so hard their cock is practically busting out of their pants. And you expect a normal, fit young male like David to walk away from the chance of a lifetime? He's got lots of warm creamy stuff in those young balls of his that he's real eager to gift his mom with. It's the best gift any son can ever give his beloved mother and the most appreciated gift any loving mother can ever receive from her darling baby boy--a great big twatful of his semen, blasted up where he was once a baby.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
This was really hot!

Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hope both your aunt and mom got pregnant by you sametime.i didto This day thé 3 of us sleep in same bed naked that To my mom and aunt they got pregnant sametime

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous