All Comments on 'Not My Type Ch. 08'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit I was a little let down when I got to the end of the chapter. I hadn't scrolled far enough to see your post script. It doesn't feel like we're anywhere near the end of their story. I look forward to the next act.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
aye dios

your story kept me on the edge the whole time... it was soo awesome lol i was so upset when everything started going wrong but goddd did you pull that together nicely can wait for the next story :)

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
The end, or maybe not?

I just love this story! I like the ambiguity of the ending between Lilly and Adam, because it's realistic. Lilly grew up a lot in the course of this story, and I liked seeing that. But she has a ways to go. I think Adam is going to stick around for that :)

<br><br>

I want to hear Rhiannon and Joe's story, and of course hear about what happens next with Lilly and Joe. Thank you for posting!

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Well done!

This is such a well written story with realistic characters and relationships. I'm so glad this isn't the last we see of Adam and Lilly. Can't wait to read what happens with them in your next story! Also hope it works out between Joe and Rhiannon. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

as usual. and thank you for continuing. is Adele going to have hers, too?

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Lovely

Such a lovely ending but I'm glad there will be more. I really liked these characters.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
It's about time you started writing again

young lady, I was wondering if I was going to have to get mean! Great chapter, looking forward to the next in the series.

Lexa1956Lexa1956about 16 years ago
Like an eavesdropper on my life...

Thank you, thank you!!! You got the story all right. The man who makes a horrible mistake early on and has a lifetime to regret it and the woman who falls in love before she knows his history. You have such a gift.

Thank you for sharing with us all!!

Lexa

enemyinsideofmeenemyinsideofmeabout 16 years ago
thank you!

Thank you for coming back and finishing this. I'm so happy you've found an editor that suits you, and i can't wait to read many more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The best!

I do hope your new editor gets you started on the novels that are going to bring you mainstream fame and fortune. You are without question the most talented writer I have read on these boards, and I can't wait to read more from you!

dragoncarddragoncardabout 16 years ago
you are

You are the best damn writer on Literotica.

Post more, damnit! I'm tired of checking everyday to see if you've posted and being disappointed! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic!

I agree, you are one of the best writers here. Not only on this site, but there's so much out that doesn't even come close to your writing. I check on here to see if you've written anything daily. You're a fantastic writer. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So friggin' awesome

OMG - this conclusion was AMAZING. I totally dig your writing and can't wait until you write more. Fingers crossed you update soon!

kittykat36kittykat36about 16 years ago
Awesome!

I am new to this site, so I just recently found your stories. I LOVE THEM ALL! I think I've read them all several times. Awesome! I can't wait for the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brava!

Thanks for not leaving us hanging. Can't wait for Rhiannon's story...and more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great piece

I have been enjoying your writing very much. I have one little quirk though. Would Lilly really try to hurt Joe by sticking him with the barb about how many people Rhi had slept with? She does not seem the callous type. Other than that, I am definitely looking forward to more of this family. Great work!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 16 years ago
excellent storyline

Good story, excellent writing& editing, fetching characters... More, more!!!!

hedi6789hedi6789about 16 years ago
YAY!

Another great story!!! I thought it was perfect that you didn't include Adam's story here. It makes Lily's acceptance all the greater and their relationship more loving.

shellyskisshellyskisabout 16 years ago
love it

I can't wait for more, whether it's Lilly or Rhiannon or that story about the writer!

EradreEradreabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

These stories encouraged me to post a comment for the first time here, after perhaps a decade reading. Your story pulled me in, interesting me in ways that few others have... my first thought is the refreshing way you avoided the numerous cliches, the purely daydream fantasy elements that make many stories seem to lose their grounding in reality. There's a few of course, like Adam being so perfect (handsome, funny, well-endowed, and so on) and fitting in so well with everyone so well. After all though, it's fiction, the opportunity to put thoughts onto paper (or screen), and we do generally want stories to have a happy ending.

It expresses a level of creativity and authenticity that made me wonder if some of the elements were inspired from somewhere in reality, as it seems only the hapazard twistings of fate, or the course of destiny for the spiritual, could provide an encounter like these chapters.

I can share the same insatiable curiosity of the protagonist, as I read all the way through to the end of the last chapter almost hurriedly to see what the secret was, the story of his past... I'm exactly like her in that regard.

Thank you for writing this. It feels so natural, so real on the whole, and that's what I enjoy about it.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenabout 16 years ago
Looking forward

to enjoying more of your writing and more of the LIly/Adam story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thanks!

I love all your stories and this one is no different, I even read the story in between the sex which I have to confess I don't do with some others ;) Please please keep em coming, I too check almost daily for your new submissions xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely loved this story...I want to hear more about these two!

kittykat36kittykat36almost 16 years ago
?

So, when can we expect the next story? I want to know what happens with Lilly and Adam and between Joe and Rhi!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sequel

WHEN?????

oops! sorry, take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more!

i don't want this story to end; awesome job.

untoucheduntouchedalmost 16 years ago
beautiful

I cant wait for more its was heart warming and sweet i absolutely adored it! thank you

briorrosebriorrosealmost 16 years ago
Excellent writing

I signed up for an account just so I could leave feedback for your stories. They are wonderful! You have a great gift for words and descriptions, and your characters are incredibly realistic. I really enjoyed Not My Type, and I am earnestly looking forward to more of Adam and Lilly's story. (I want to know what he did! LOL!) And the great sex is just icing on the cake!

I'm not sure your editor is worth what you're paying them though. The many typos are a big distraction from your lovely prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I hate it when this happens.

I just wanted a quick wank before bed, but no, you've got me staying up until 5 AM reading your stuff. It was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
heart warming

thank you for an excellent series so far. i agree with most of the comments already made. i just wanted to congratulate you for a job well done; and to ask that you continue the good work that you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Change of heart

I'm the one who commented on Ch. 02 about having a problem with Adam's tatts and piercings. Just want to say I'm very glad I stuck with the story and I love him, no matter how disturbingly decorative he may be. :D Lovely job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Now this is a ROMANCE!!!!

Really good, so when are they gettin hitched?! Wonderful story, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You really have a gift

I love the way you write - there is so much more than sex going on in your stories, and I especially like the character development - including that of the secondary characters.

The stroyline makes everything so much more erotic - keep writing!

kathryn08kathryn08almost 14 years ago

I just recently discovered your stories, and I'm enjoying reading through the series. I usually only look for stories with the "romance" heading, but the erotic coupling heading threw me off. Its not quite what I expected, its still romance, and its great. Although there are still lots of little errors-- using the wrong characters name, a misplaced word here or there. But great stories, and I have to force myself to stop and go to bed and know that I can pick up with the next chapter tomorrow! Thanks for writing.

kathryn08kathryn08almost 14 years ago

Just to add a bit more... I likely would have never found this story if the Adele stories hadn't been categorized as Romance. But I am so glad I did discover this series! Some of my other favorite authors are not posting anything new at the moment, so it is great to just be starting your stories and have something to keep me occupied.

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlover 13 years ago
Good read.

Great story and great writing. Not the typical plot and I liked it.

celia82celia82about 12 years ago

A little abrupt ending, but a nice story. A few too many unanswered questions though. Otherwise I would like to say that u r among my favourite writers! Keep on writing, can't wait to read more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the end!

okay, i guess that's how this story goes...all in all i liked it.

my favorite type of romance story...yummy!

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
I love your style!

I love your stories and the fact that your stories are not rushed or clipped. The sex scenes are yummy, and Adam is SO the hottest of your male leads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story, although i had a problem with joe and rhi's smugness about their encounter.

saying that they're adults, don't have to answer, blah blah. Except they do. They were in her damn house, they should feel sheepish and apologize for that, at the very fucking least.

I do feel bad for Joe though, wanting a wife who'll stick by him and give him kids. Women like Rhiannon who mow through countless men just don't do that.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
NO!

You went "wrong" in Chapter 7, and wronger here.

You're avoiding the elephant in the studio apartment.

His crime and prison background are TOO BIG an issue

to be glossed over, never mind putting them off so long.

She's a practical, smart, educated, practical woman.

She's not simply going to swoon as a career.

There is No Possibility she'd wait this long for a full revelation about it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
True

I have to say I agree with KingCuddle, I love your stories and adam is by far my favourite of your thmale leads, but the way they simply glossed over the fact that he is a convicted fellon is completely unrealistic...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

People should try reading the rest of the series before commenting, these are kinda funny in hindsight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This doesn't gel, if this is the last chapter of their story - if she's thinking of a life with him, she would definitely want to know the circumstances that led to his committing assault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's funny how some people can't help...

... but stuff their foot in their mouth when making comments here. This is clearly not the end of the story, did any of you read the author's comment at the end of the chapter? I'd wager the answer is no for the folks commenting as though this is the end for these two characters.

To the Author: Bravo and 5 stars from beginning to Chapter 8 of Felicity and Matt's Story. I don't want to say 'end' because after catching up with your Yahoo Group and Tumblr page, I know you have much more in the works for the ever Growing Tanner Family (yes, though they may make the oddest pair on The Island, I have a feeling you'll find a way for Pat Tanner and Kat Brooks to become great friends).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hey Kincuddle, FUCK OFF with your stupid inane comments.

Cogito_Ergo_SumCogito_Ergo_Sumover 10 years ago
Just wow!

This was a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it! I find myself coming back time and time again to your submissions and rereading every story. You're a talented author and that inspired me to create an account and take up erotica. Thank you for being my muse and I hope you will continue writing more. :)

Nemo18Nemo18almost 10 years ago

Kinda wish she had done the story but with then positive twist she originally thought of

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so agree with u...

Nemo. below. It wud make more sense. As a journalist what Cud be more contributive & refreshing than writing about second chances. Now wouldn't that be refreshing. By declining she Just blew that opportunity away. I would really hate it n. be pissed if this story goes into giving that mean n unsympathetic editor the power to ruin the lives of those who have picked up n become useful members of society .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
still liking it a lot...

just curious...´grinned cockily´?

what is that? something to do with the cocking of eyebrows thing? an east canada thing? unaware of this in my 10 years at u of t, or on the pacific coast, where

i´ve spent the last 52 years.

thanks for writing, please keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

To previous anon 'grinned cockily' it's like he/she knew what you were thinking and know it'll happen kinda thing, some people when they do it come across as arrogant.

Starryeyes_77Starryeyes_77over 2 years ago

OMG…this story had me crying and I don’t cry easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Writer's Block" was among the first LE stories I encountered, and going back to read more of your works is such a throwback and a pleasure. One detail I enjoy here is that you didn't have Adam revealing his backstory - not here, anyway. Thank you for giving us strong, complete, wonderful, complex characters within a relatively small word count to root for <3

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You have a gift for telling a story. A true gift that I’m sure you worked hard to develop. Any of this autobiographical?

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

This story had me crying and rooting for them. I am invested!!! I can’t wait to go and read the Rhiannon story now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Not My Type Series Info