All Comments on 'Not My Type: Felicity Ch. 03'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Once a week?

Great chapter! So can we expect a chapter a week?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please!

These stories are great! I wish they'd come more often, but you're doing great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah!

You go Felicity! Make him sweat and suffer, lol...........A little jealousy never hurt anyone.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tortureeeeeee!!

I don't mean to sound whiny and cry but these chapters are too short!! I feel as if they just tease and taunt me ahhhh!! I absolutely loveeee this story it is by far my favorite in the series. Gotta step your game up Matt but boo to Ryan he just came out of nowhere and got a date just like that. But it's good for her to get out and about just wish it was with Matt. Let the cat and mouse game continue!!

-mk

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

oh and the plot thickens. i know this is written from flicks pov, but i'm so curious as to what's going on in matt's head...those brooding looks are a tale on their own

LakergirlLakergirlover 13 years ago
FK you are a meanie!!!

OK you know that's just not right leaving it THERE!!! Great update. I think at some point of the series or nearing the conclusion you should do an interlude and have allthe men chime in with their perspectives thru all of these stories like what's going thru Matt's head at the beach last weekend or at the window looking at Flick with another guy. Just a thought.

See ya next week but oh do't let that stop ya if you just get an itch to post (oh say like......tomorrow or the next day..hehe)

Lakergirl

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
oh oh!

this is getting interesting.... !!! Matt will be jealous and Flick had an admirer!! Wow!!! please write fast :)

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Hmmmm

Thats it? Well whether its short or long, you are always good in woving your words....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really?

I think you like leaving your readers hanging. Not only are you a great writer, you are a master of the cliff hanger.

cpm09cpm09over 13 years ago
Thank you...

for making me feel desperate for the next chapter! LOVED IT! It was so nice to 'see' nate again...love love felicity!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Competition!!!

There is nothing like it for goading the "reluctant" lover. Poor Matt is going to feel the pressure. Oh, J, you have such a touch for delivering the romantic. You ROCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What happened?

I thought you said the next submissions would be longer???!!!

GAHHH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really enjoying ...

I really enjoy your Not My Type series. Am enjoying the way you overlap the stories, too. In Adele's story we still had Lily and her engagement ... and now in Felicity's story we have the wedding overlapping. So, even though Lily's story was first, it continues to be woven into the other stories ... just like real life. Keep up the good work. I'm always glad to see another chapter or story written by you. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"GAAA" #Umpteen

These three chapters are making me more nervous than any of the previous "Not My Type" stories - I'm glad Matt appears to finally be reacting, but if he's only noticing her after he accidentally sees her upset (not asking about it, but runs into it without knowing what was there), then because she goes on a single date, he deserves to be in pain. That is the definition of dense, right there. And poor Felicity - she doesn't need more heave-inducing anxiety or pressure. GROW A SET AND DO SOMETHING, MATT TANNER!!

AmebedeAmebedeover 13 years ago
as always

Its wonderful! This made me a little teary (about dad) but in a good way and it made me a lot happy. Looking forward to your next great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hungry for more!

First and foremost, thank you for the great and timely updates. This whole series is just fantastic and I always look forward to the development of these characters. I really love the introduction of some competition for Matt. For someone who's supposed to be so outgoing and charming he seems just quiet and brooding at the moment, -- maybe Ryan will help motivate him a bit :) Compared to the other male leads, Matt is a little harder to read for me. With the other guys, it was pretty easy to gauge their feelings and intentions, with Matt though, it's hard to know what's going on his head. Not that I'm complaining..a little mystery is always good and I'm excited to see where you take things from here.

P.S. Looking forward to Lily's wedding.. and particularly the description of just how delicious Adam looks in his tux ;) /swoons...

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 13 years ago
more of the same, please

and by that i mean a lot more. Felicity's story is building on the already solid foundation laid out in Lily's, Rhiannon's, and Adele's stories and it compliments them so well. i really enjoy all the little nuanced details, like the bit on ice cream and borrowing his dad. so sweet. my only complaint with this series is that it already chapter 3 and we do not know anything about her past relationships (if she has had any). there is a mention about it being a long time since she had been kissed, but whom? has she had a boyfriend?

and now to wait for the next chapter ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you for being a regular updater. Darn you for the cliffhanger! (I actually don't mind it too much because I know you won't leave us hanging for long!)

Now that Felicity has found her voice, I hope Matt finds his! They seem to be getting both closer together and further apart as the story goes. If only he'd take her out on a date! Make his feelings known! But I guess that street runs both ways, doesn't it?

As always, your characters are fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more of the new ones and the old favorites. Also wondering when Matt's eyes will really be opened to Flick's situation with her dad.

Can't wait for chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh Sooo Good.

I almost want you to draw it out, because I don't want this series to end! There's Chuck & Violet in the Tanner Family to pair off yet too...

Thank you for the fireside scene, the descriptions of the characters refreshed what you've shown so far. You're very talented & I appreciate you sharing with your adoring audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cardboard pool

REally enjoying the series. One wee question ... the cardboard pool in the bedroom - is that totally made up or is it based on a real event?

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
You've caught the flavor . . .

of the Scots who settled the maritime provinces. Their loyalty, honesty, and strong family feeling; balanced by their reserve, stubbornness, and what often seems (especially to an outsider) to be insensitivity. You must know the territory and the people well. But knowing them and being able to make them shine through the printed page are two different things. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please!

I'm in complete suspense, don't keep us waiting for Chapter 4! This may be my favorite storyline in your series so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nooo

C,mon it's killing me the way they act. We all know that they like each other, but no one is making a move! I hate when someone else gets involved in the story like that douchebag Ryan :(

Emma_WilliamsEmma_Williamsalmost 3 years ago

Yet another great chapter! I have been smiling throughout the whole story! You're a gifted writer :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok, I'm a guy, and I don't come to this website to read girly love stories!

Like I said I'm a guy, and I'm FUCKING STUPID!!!!!

I have loved everything about this novel, and I do mean everything! I totally love the way you describe all of the players in each of these stories. I feel as if I know them! I really can't get enough! You are a supreme author, and I know you must be published, can you please let me know how I can read more of your work, and follow you?!?!?...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

story TAGS