Not Normal Ch. 01: Thelma's Thoughts

Story Info
A lonely MILF reminisces about life and lust.
8.3k words
4.31
9k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello there, my beautiful readers of the finest perversions and smut! Before we begin:

All active characters in this story are 18 years or older. Highlighted kinks include exhibitionism, voyeurism, light BDSM, age play, lactation, incest, race play, bi play, con-non-con, and group sex.

The point of view changes from time to time in this tale. I've separated the present from the past memories in the story. Hence the break lines, for ease of formatting and hopefully reading.

While I hope you're able to sink your proverbial teeth in and enjoy these hot dishes I'm serving, your own discretion may be advised. Now that you've been given fair notice, let's get on with the good stuff!

--

Thelma Simmons, an average 40 year old brunette-but-greying wife and mother, had two beautiful grown children still living at home with her. Her eldest, 20 year old Steven, would be moving away to college soon on a swimmer's scholarship.

And her daughter, Susanne, who just recently turned 18, was a shoe-in to be the valedictorian of her senior class this year. She couldn't be more of an adoring fan of both of them.

--

We join this vivacious wife and mother now, as she slowly dances through her living room this evening. She's casually dressed in a pretty pink robe, and thinking back on her life and her family...

--

She didn't mind that her little Stevie was still at home either, since her husband Jack was always out on his business trips. And admittedly, Stevie wasn't so little anymore.

He was actually quite the tall and strapping young man, as competitive swimming kept him in fine shape. His job this summer as the local pool lifeguard also helped, she assumed.

At least, that's what her so-called friends, the other mothers of her children's friends, always insisted on reminding her. As if she needed it, always being around him!

Granted, many of them were like herself, and lacking regular physical affection at home from their spouses, but still. And they always seemed extra keen to remark on the designs of his speedos, too.

And sure, she wasn't oblivious to his very appealing nature either. Even old, lonely mothers have eyes, and... needs. But he was her son, and it would have to stay that way, the occasional fantasy be damned!

She was proud of the attention he so often received from them, though. It amused her greatly anytime those bitches were jealous or envious of him or her.

And between her two lovely offspring, Steven was the most like his mother in personality and character. Nurturing, even tempered, and charming but reserved. Stubborn when necessary too, but always in the service of those he cared for most.

He was not as book-smart as his younger sister, but he had far more wisdom or 'street smarts' More patience and discipline, honestly.

Overall, she and Susie were really just grateful for the added sense of security he provided. Having a man at home with them, even if that seemed a bit old fashioned, was something they treasured.

She wasn't sure what they would do when he left. Perhaps she could convince Jack to stay home, or maybe even retire? Ha! As if!

And Susie? Sweet Susanne was so intelligent, her mother thought. Always at the top of her class. Studious and quite kind, most of the time. But she wore her feelings on her sleeve, so to speak.

And so much more so during her teenage years! She was a rebel at times and terribly impulsive, but many were at that age, she supposed.

And, well, Susie had an... unusual... 'birth defect' the old timer doctors had called it, though she considered it to be more of a 'unique gift' for her daughter. It didn't bother her family at all, nor did it affect her physical health growing up, but mentally and emotionally? Especially as a teenager?

Well now that she was at the age to seek a romantic partner and relationship, her mother worried that any potential suitors might not be willing to accept that special uniqueness about her. Oh, what hurt that kind of rejection could do to her poor girl!

She prayed every day that a wonderful boy with an even bigger heart (and perhaps another certain organ, she mused) than her daughter's would love her unconditionally. Of course, her mother felt her little girl deserved the very best in every aspect of life, but especially that one!

And Susie was a big-hearted girl, bless her, which meant when she felt something, anything really, she felt it intensely. Intense joy, sadness, euphoria, melancholy, anger, love, etc. There was no middle ground.

She was anything but lukewarm. Either she was ice cold or raging hot! She was going to make her future husband really confused, but really happy one day. Well, if the poor girl could land a boyfriend first, anyway. That struggle seemed very real as of late.

Susanne actually reminded her of her husband Jack in some of those ways. She was definitely her father's child. A chip off his old block, if you will.

He, too, was smart and dedicated, but he exuded so much power in his emotions! That's why she still loved him to this day, despite his long absences.

--

Thelma, now blissfully in full reminiscing mode, sits down in the middle of her couch and continues to let her mind wander, with a sly smile upon her face...

--

Anytime Jack was around, he was sweeping her off her feet into his tornado of passions, literally and figuratively! He'd throw open the front door, grab her firmly by her generous rump with both his hands, loudly declare his unending love for her, spin her around and kiss her oh so deeply!

She'd both melt in his arms as if it were the first time, and quickly lose her breath in the first of many mild to wild orgasms! More than once, to her dismay, when he'd finally let her go and lift up his hands, they'd be glistening with her wetness, regardless of the clothes she wore or didn't wear at the time.

It would seem to always happen, despite her best efforts to resist, even if the children were present or they happened to have guests over! Sometimes she even wondered if their inclusion reinforced her body's sweet betrayal!

The same would happen when he was leaving again, of course. But then in-between? Oh my! As brief as those times could be, they were often oh so wicked!

If they ever fought, for example, it was a war for him to be won! Come hell or high water, he was in it to win it! It didn't matter how trivial or how serious the fight was originally about, oh no! She would eventually give in. He would make her!

--

We can see our lovely milf now with a dreamy look on her beautiful face, as her hand absently drifts up and down the front of her neck and chest, between her slightly opened robe and along her braless cleavage...

--

Oh, how he would yell! Get right up in her face! Tower over her! Roughly pull her hair back and hate-kiss her so hard she'd cum right then and there! She'd even forget what they were fighting about!

Then he'd yell at her some more, and even growl a mean ol' growl! Then he'd hate-bite and suck at her neck, making sure to leave deep, dark hickies so that everyone would know who was the boss, and who was right and who was clearly wrong!

Of course, her own stubbornness would kick in by then, because how dare he so quickly dismiss her?! So the fight would continue! She'd start physically struggling, quietly at first, even if it was really already over, because they were both caught up in his whirlwind!

He'd slam his ass down hard on the nearest couch or chair, tear at her clothes until they were in shreds, then throw her over his knee and spank her jiggly pawg ass red-raw! She'd be weeping and moaning loudly by then too!

When he thought she'd had enough of that, he'd shove several fingers in her quivering, juicy cunt and hate-fuck her with his wild hands, over and over, near effortlessly! He'd make her squirt several times, even if it took awhile to do so.

Then he'd gather as much of her womanly cream in his messy hands as he could and pour it over her! One time, she clearly could remember that he even fucked her with his whole fist! He could get so crazy sometimes! She couldn't properly sit for a week after that, but it had been so worth the experience!

By this point, he'd be calling her all kinds of filthy, degrading names. He'd spank her pussy repeatedly, pinch her protruding clit, and demand that she relent! He'd make her beg for forgiveness with a proper fuck that he'd then say she didn't deserve. And of course, she gladly would!

--

And now, as she remembers these intimate details, watch as her legs spread open, instinctively. It's evident her robe is all she wears tonight, even as it falls open to her sides. Her hand drifts lower, to her tummy...

--

So, he'd finally throw her on her hands and knees up over the back of the couch or chair. Then he'd pull out his sizeable and very hard, already leaking phallus from his pants, and really give it to her from behind like mad-man pounding his bitch in heat!

No mercy either! He'd pull her hair back again, bending her up and backwards, and make her maul and hate-suck and bite her own motherly tits, giving herself more hickies there!

--

As her one hand drifts lower still, fingertips grazing her curly little hairs and then the protective hood of her clitoris, she uses her other hand to gently grab her own ponytail, mimicking a portion of her memories, making it all the more real to relive again now...

--

Back when she was still nursing their kids, Jack got a real kick out of making her drink her own milk as well! He'd even tell her to drown herself with it, like she did with his spunk when he face fucked her! Oh, those were the days...

But now, since that's no longer an option for her, he'd only rarely get to make her do that sort of thing with the help of another, younger mother if she were available and willing. Oh yes! At times, others got involved!

--

We'll get to that in a bit though. For now, enjoy as her wandering hand begins to caress herself between her legs, while she lifts one bare breast to her lips, kissing it softly as a lover would...

--

Eventually, and really only moments after he started banging her because he was so wound up, he'd pull out of her aching pussy and either spray his hot semen over her back and ass, or if she'd been really naughty, he'd shove his cock-head in her rectum and leave his load there! That made him feel even more like he won, and would remind her even more that she lost!

And after all that, would you believe it? Her crazy husband would nonchalantly zip up, give her a sweet hug and kiss, and go about his day again as if nothing happened! She'd be naked and all a mess, and he'd barely have sweat upon his brow!

--

She laughs at that silly memory now, mid-suckle, momentarily breaking her arousal. We can see her teeth gently gripping her outstretched nipple until she finally returns to the sensual task at hand...

--

And God help her if they ever started fighting in public, because it didn't matter one iota to him! Oh no! All of this would happen, as it always did, no matter where they were, nor who was around!

Once or twice, he even shared her with the other spectators! Oh yes, he did! And that's not counting the few times those other mothers with milk were involved, either!

Okay, maybe three or four times then, if she were being honest. And she didn't want to admit this about herself, but they both ended up really getting off on all of that.

--

As if she can hear your demand for proof of that statement, her now wet fingers drift back up her middle, between her breasts, over her chin, and into her mouth, leaving a sticky trail behind them...

--

Didn't matter who was involved either; young or old, man or woman, rich or poor, black or white, hispanic or asian. He never gave her a say in it anyway. She had to have them all! She was his equal-opportunity fuck toy during a fight. Anyone that was offered to join was welcome!

Not that they fought much, to be fair. Maybe once or twice every other month or less? Usually, and most often, it would be at home in private. But not always!

--

Thelma moans for us now, gutteral and sensual. Primal. Lustful images from her past fill her mind, exciting her. She takes the velvety belt from her robe and wraps it around her neck; a makeshift choker.

Her legs split widely apart, each foot up against an arm of the couch. The toes on her feet curl and wiggle, stroking invisible lovers. Her mouth opens; her tongue swirls around another lover in her mind.

She grabs the TV remote in one hand and pushes it deep into herself, no doubt representing yet another partner we cannot see. And her free hand begins to jerk the air in front of her, aiming a long phallus that isn't there at her glowing face...

--

One time? It was at a mall during the holiday shopping season. Oh yes! Another time, they were at her parents' house! Then there was the time they were in the school parking lot after a losing ballgame, in their car...

And then it even happened once at church during Easter service, and once more that summer at the local pool! Jack felt his son wasn't being paid enough to work there and she made the mistake of saying it was okay.

She ended up the only one completely wet from head to toe at that pool without ever touching the water! She should've brought her swimsuit, at least...

But, all of that was just when they fought, which was rare. Hot for sure, but rare. So, what about the rest of the time when he was home then?

Well, for starters, he had convinced her that she would no longer wear any underwear while at home. It was under the guise of her being more comfy, but really, they both just wanted easy access to the inevitably chaotic, random loving, without constantly having to buy new garments to replace destroyed ones.

And it didn't matter whether he was home or not either, as he would often return unannounced. It didn't even matter who was home with her, or if she was alone. There would be no more underwear at home, period. Well, except when she was ON her period, but that was usually over in around three days time. And it wouldn't be an issue for much longer anyways.

Often, she would only end up wearing a simple dress or a tank top and shorts during the day, and just a robe or nightie in the evenings, like right now. He even had her sleep in the buff so often that she now did it out of habit every night, and even occasionally during the day if she napped!

In a way it was so freeing for her, really. He could so easily bring her out of her comfort zone and into his. While it may have originally been out of character for her to do these things, doing it for him ended up doing it for her in the end.

--

And thinking about feeling free, Thelma Simmons disrobes, despite the break in her moment of pleasure cooling her down. She is now nude, alone in her living room. Are the curtains drawn closed on the big bay windows, or is she now free to be seen from outside as well? She keeps her eyes closed, daring not to find out, until perhaps it's too late.

She shivers with the thrill of knowing her son is just upstairs, and although her daughter is currently out on her first real date, either of them could suddenly show up in the room at anytime and catch her. Even her husband could come home and ravish her, right there...

--

Now, this wasn't all as one sided as it might seem so far, either. For his part, any time he was home, he was always hers. He was always available to meet her every whim and need.

She was priority number one, above his job, friends, and anything else. Not that she hogged all his time, of course. But not once did he ever reject or refuse her.

Even when they fought, it was ultimately as much in service of her as it was of him. And that's because it was always and forever play-fighting. Sure, he was intense. But the most intense emotion he had was love!

--

She briefly smiles so lovingly in this moment of reflection. She blows a kiss to her absent husband, wherever he might be. And then, she can't help but grin mischievously...

--

Also, let's get real. His cock was her constant plaything when he was home, and oh how she loved to play with it. She missed it so much when he was gone!

Blow-jobs while he was on the phone! Foot-jobs under the table during meals! Hand-jobs at the public movie theater, even during family-friendly films! His cock alone was like her second lover, and oh how she loved to cheat on him with it!

In fact, truth be told? She normally shared his cock with others far more often than he shared her whole body during their rare fights. It was her most precious gift and treasure, so why not share the wealth? It's such a shame to be greedy!

And ultimately, the same applied to him in that regard as it did to her, even if in this case it was more unspoken and implied than loud and direct. She could share his hot rod with anyone she deemed worthy, at any time, and she did.

It was mostly with other women and girls, though there were a few times things got extra spicy and men or boys were invited instead of or with the women. And it was almost always in a private setting at their home or someone else's, or in a dark area, or at night.

Unfortunately, random public appearances of just a man's cock in the middle of the day are far less likely to be gotten away with consequence-free than the same for a fully nude woman. As shitty as that double-standard is, it has meant that so far, outside of a movie theater, and then one very dimly lit fancy restaurant and a much too horny waitress, she has only truly shared Jack's manhood openly in public once, at a beach.

--

She frowns and furrows her brow at that idle thought, but only briefly, as her sly smile soon returns and her nipples begin to harden again...

--

At least it was a regular, non-nude, and very busy beach, so it counts! Oh yes! He still wore an open Hawaiian style shirt the whole time, but she had his trunks off and tucked away in her bag. His junk was out for the world to see, and oh boy, did they! He was nice and hard most of the time too!

From what she could recall, a young, red-headed college girl and her boyfriend watched from a distance as she lovingly suckled on her husband's prick for awhile. And unless she was mistaken, the girl even occasionally rubbed her boy's buldge over his trunks. And he had his hands under her bikini several times!

--

Thelma's hands playfully massage her chest now, as she pretends she is the redhead being fondled by the boy. Boyfriend? Brother? Cousin? Bully? Bull? She doesn't know but she hopes it was more interesting than she first assumed back then...

--

Later on that same morning, an attractive black mother in her late 30s, with a cute but chubby daughter in her late teens, stopped by to ask them for directions. When they saw the bare cock and balls in her hands, she jokingly offered them a taste of her husband's salty sauce, and to the surprise of both Jack and herself, they accepted!

The dark-skinned milf quickly went down on the pale-white pole first, as her daughter watched intently from above while absently playing with her own boobs over and then under her swimsuit. Her wide, chocolate nipples and areolas stood out obscenely under the thin yellow material.

The woman expertly used her big mouth and long tongue to get Jack's cock so hard and throbbing that he said it hurt. She kept telling them how much she loved to worship good BWC. She was so grateful that she could finally share one with her daughter, and teach her how to do it right.

According to her, it was their rightful place and only purpose to service any good BWC and it's master that they could find. Anytime, and anywhere. And blood may be thicker than water, but 'good white cum' in her words was thicker than blood.