Not Normal Ch. 01: Thelma's Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the ladies traded places, and the mother stood above, directing and instructing, as her daughter hungrily bobbed her head up and down on her first real, white penis. What she lacked for in experience, she sure made up with enthusiasm! Faster and deeper she went, loudly slurping and humming all the way!

She and Jack were sure the girl didn't even realize she had instinctively opened her legs and started humping the air in rhythm with his own thrusting hips while she blew him. Her 'new mastahs' as her mother put it, several times, thought it was endearing.

That is, until her own mother peeled her girl's suit-crotch to the side with her foot and actually started fucking her sweetly peach-fuzzed, chocolate and bubblegum-pink pussy with her big toe!

Oh yes, right there in front of the stunned couple and everyone else! Cum really was thicker than blood, it seemed!

--

Our horny pawg attempts to maneuver her own foot between her legs, but as that fails, she chuckles to herself. Instead, she uses her thumb, pretending she is the young black girl and it's her mother's toe that's invading her...

--

Jack came pretty quickly then, and so did the girl, much too loudly in her estimation, as they started to draw quite a crowd. Credit where it was due though, the kid managed to keep in a mouthful of his cum!

She shared it with her mom once she stood up, via a far too passionate kiss for their supposed relationship. But perhaps they were just putting on a show to please their 'mastahs'? Well, it was more enticing to think they weren't, she thought.

The ebony mother then handed Jack a card with both her and her girl's name on it, telling him they were available anytime he wanted their services. He laughed, letting them know his wife was their real 'mastah' and it would be up to her to decide if/when that would happen, where and with whom.

She smiled, happy to see her husband knew his place in that regard. She took the card from him, and put it in her bag for later. Then she took a sexy pic of the ladies for reference, and let them know she'd only call them if they were willing to follow her every word, no matter what, to which they agreed.

And then, they just strutted away as if nothing happened, a hand from each lady on the other's behind. Probably off to find a new lesson for the young one.

The crowd dispersed soon after. Many of the men had obvious tents in their trunks, which they tried to hide unsuccessfully. And several women ran into the water, to cover up certain dark spots on their suits.

One nerdy young man was standing aways off watching and his generous appendage even ended up popping right out of his speedos! His mother, who was lying down in front of him, in an effort to minimize his embarrassment, tried to quickly cover him up with her hands.

She must've touched him in her haste though, and he must've been a virgin or on a really long dry spell! He immediately let loose with a shower of jizz all over her hands, then her face and chest. Her mouth was opened in surprise and caught a good rope or two of it.

Either out of habit, or because she wanted to, the older woman swallowed it. Perhaps she didn't want to humiliate her son further by implying he didn't taste good? It was probably the first load the boy ever gave to someone else. Must be quite the memory for him now...

The rest of the morning was uneventful, but Jack needed recovery time anyway.

--

Thelma smiles again, recovering from her own, more subtle release mere seconds ago. 'If only he could keep going as easily as I can' she muses to herself. 'He'd be a holy terror then!'

She laughs heartily at that idea, and then her wicked grin returns as she remembers what happened next on that wild day...

--

Finally, after lunch, just as she and Jack were about ready to give up and head back home, an odd asian couple walked over to them. They were newlyweds on their honeymoon, or so she thought they said.

The bride shyly handed her a little wedding pamphlet that had their names, phone number, and a gift registry, should their guests want to contribute. All that wasn't necessarily for her and Jack though. No, the bride wanted them to see the beautiful vows, art, and so on. She smiled at how cute it was, then put it in her bag for later.

The husband was a fair bit older, with grey in his hair. He was short and slim too, and wore glasses that gave him an intellectual, if not nerdy look. He was quietly assertive and domineering, despite his small stature. She had guessed he made up for it with lots of money.

His much younger and far too demure and submissive wife, on the other hand, was tall, voluptuous and absolutely stunning! That girl had the biggest natural rack that neither herself nor Jack had ever seen on any asian woman, with hips and a booty to match!

Nothing about his new bride was really left to the imagination either, as she wore what could only be called a super micro-kini consisting of mostly thin string. Three very tiny, white triangles of cloth just barely covered her nipples and clit, and little else. Her areolas, one large nipple ring (which the husband declared was her sacred wedding ring that couldn't be easily removed, and would always seen by others), labia, and even her rosebud when she turned around were all very visible.

The only other thing she wore was a cute, white, half veil on her head that brides usually wore with wedding dresses. While unusual, the idea she might've literally just arrived from her wedding in *that* of all things was intriguing, to say the least! Oh, imagine witnessing that ceremony!

While they were all introducing themselves, Jack became hard again in front of their eyes. He started leaking a steady stream of precum as well.

To be honest, it took all of her own stubborn willpower not to rip her surprisingly conservative one-piece swimsuit off and fuck herself silly just at the sight of the asian waifu alone. Maybe even fuck her too and let the boys and anyone else watch! But she didn't, at least not yet, as she was there to share Jack's cock, and not so much herself.

--

She holds her hands in front of her lap, gripping the invisible woman's head, and shoving it between her legs. Her hips thrust, as she imagines riding that sweet girl's face. Our Thelma so very much regrets not doing so for real when she had the chance. The frustration she exhibits now is palpable...

--

As soon as everyone said their hellos, the elder groom, without either himself or his wife actually being offered Jack's throbbing tool yet, simply knelt down beside her very excited, mostly nude man. Then he began to stroke that hard, white dick up and down with both of his hands, not saying a word. He very carefully tasted the precum on his fingertips, then nodded to his wife in approval before purposefully spreading more of Jack's dribble all over his endowment.

She and her hubby watched their new asian friends in stunned silence. Jack gave her a quizzical look between his moans, and she just shrugged her shoulders, interested in seeing what would play out.

Inwardly, she couldn't care less if Jack wanted it. She did. Admittedly, it gave her a small thrill to think he was reluctant or maybe even didn't consent at all but had to just lay there and take it anyway.

--

'Oh yes, you bastard! Take it, you sick fuck! Cum for that perverted old man! Your big, juicy cock will vomit baby-makers for anyone I tell it to, man-whore! Any-fucking-where I demand it! You don't have to like it either! Be thankful I don't make you turn over and take whatever he gives you up your sweet, sexy ass, you son of a bitch!'

Thelma growls at her imaginary husband, still very frustrated with herself, and she grits her teeth. She jerks the air angrily with one hand, sloppily molesting herself with the other...

--

The young, hot bride nervously watched her husband work while blushing profusely. Her own hands subtly jerked in the air with his.

She seemed keenly aware of everyone around them though, and kept glancing about as if to make sure they weren't watching. Of course, some were, and she could do nothing about it.

Just when it seemed like Jack would explode, the old man stopped manipulating his throbbing member, denying him release. As the stimulated prick frustratingly bobbed up and down, both she and the girl giggled. She gave her a knowing wink and a smile.

'Sit on your hands, babe' she had ordered her husband, and Jack did so with a groan, everyone knowing he now couldn't finish himself off either. The old man watched the exchange in silence, nodding his approval.

He then looked up at his sweet young bride with a questioning 'Are you ready?' gaze. She glanced around again nervously, and started to shake her head 'no' But then he lowered his eyes in a more stern glare at her and she sighed, slowly and reluctantly nodding her 'yes'

The quiet asian man produced a very small pair of scissors out of his pocket, and handed them over to herself and Jack while nodding in the direction of his wife. In a very thick accent, he simply said, 'Cut da stings. Make huhr reedy.'

So she stood up and walked the few steps over to the younger girl, who shyly turned away from her as she approached. Hesitantly, she glanced back at the elder groom, and he nodded in confirmation that she had heard him right.

--

Thelma's hand pretends to hold the scissors now and she snips at the air crudely. Her wicked grin returns, remembering in great detail what was coming...

--

She leaned over and whispered in the woman's ear, 'Sweetheart, I should probably say I'm sorry for doing this, but... that's a lie, baby. I'm not sorry in the slightest. None of us are. So instead, thank you.'

And with a single snip to the one micro-kini string going up the Asian beauty's back, right at the point where it all connected, she was stripped bare by the breeze. Her micro-kini flew a dozen feet away, first catching on a surfer's board as he walked by, and eventually landing on a teen boy's sandcastle and forming three makeshift little white flags for it.

Fortunately for everyone involved, that particular family of four, especially the boy, paid them no mind whatsoever, much to their own relief. They were far enough away to go unnoticed. That could've ruined everything!

And thinking her job was done, she started to take a step back, but the nude young woman she had just forcibly stripped stopped her. The girl caught her hand and placed it on her big, heaving breast, covering her hardening, brown nub, and the golden ring attached to it.

As she wiped away a few tears from her face, the sweet asian waifu repeated what her husband had said with a small plea, this time in perfect English. 'Ready me, mama. Please.'

It dawned on her and Jack what that meant. They wanted her to warm up the girl like the old man had done with him! Of course! She almost laughed out loud at how oblivious she had been.

--

She shakes her head and laughs for real now, free to do what she repressed herself from doing back then. Her whole body quivers with glee. Perhaps, if she weren't so lost in her thoughts, she would be more quiet for fear of drawing attention to her naked self, but alas...

--

She wanted to surprise and hopefully dominate the very submissive hottie though. She rarely had such a pleasure after all, usually being the submissive one herself. So, she threw caution to the wind as Jack had taught her, and went for it!

She stepped right up behind the girl, and grabbed both of her breasts with her hands as she ground her covered crotch into the asian's supple and exquisite ass. Placing her leg between the girl's, she pushed them apart, spreading her wide open and making her whimper.

'Put your pretty little hands up behind your head, you secret little slut.' As the shy bride did so, it had the intended effect of pushing out her ample bossom, making her soft, beautiful breasts appear even larger than they already were. They begged for attention!

She greedily kneaded them together and lifted them up, saying thoughtfully, 'Hmm. You're not so *little* after all, are you, dear?' Then she pulled on the girl's brown-button nipples for emphasis, especially the left one with the big ring, as that made doing so even easier.

She was playing off the waifu's use of 'mama' earlier, hoping that by referring to her affectionately as 'dear' it might key into and trigger some sort of power play fetish for her. Whether it would be based simply off their ages, or something more intimate like a mom/daughter incest/lg fantasy, she didn't know or particularly care. She just wanted to get the girl off in a surprising way.

It was reasonable to assume though that the bride was into some version of age play, given the vast difference between her youth and her elder husband. Granted, in some asian cultures, wealth and status determined relationships regardless of who was involved, but genuine submissives like her got off on at least some form of power dynamics.

And she should know, being one herself, most of the time!

The young woman nodded, blushing even more. 'No, not little. Right, mama.' She even fell back a bit into her arms, either out of comfort or security, obviously accepting her as the 'mama' for the moment. Her legs unwittingly criss-crossed back and forth as well, indicating at least a mild state of arousal.

--

We see Thelma's own legs now mimick that girl's, again bringing a small burst of reality and similar arousal to her memory...

--

She smiled, very much enthused about the power she had over her prey. This day was turning out so remarkably well! She kicked it up a notch.

She pulled more firmly on the oriental nipples between her fingers, in the direction of that far off sandcastle from earlier. The girl whimpered again, looking the way her mama wanted her to. Together, they watched the child run off down the beach to an ice cream vendor.

'Young lady, would you look at that? Look what you did! You left that pitiful excuse for wedding attire at that poor boy's feet! Have you no shame under that flawless skin of yours?! He's just a teenager!' she confidently whispered, toying with her captive's sensitive nipples, almost seductively trying to confuse the poor girl.

Would her asian beauty eventually be so manipulated that she'd mistakenly associate her arousal with the teen boy, or boys like him, she wondered? As cruel as that seemed, the most perverted part of her somewhat hoped so, if only for a moment. Her clit definitely twitched at the thought of having that kind of power over someone!

'And heavens for goodness sake! You're naked, baby! Everyone can see you! Your big, bouncy tits. Your suckable nipples. I bet they can even see your throbbing clit, can't they? Who does that? Hmm?' she continued, more loudly this time.

There was a sensual, yet still motherly tone in her voice. While she didn't want to draw undue attention their way, the nervous girl in her arms didn't need to know that!

As if to prove her point further, she raised her bare knee up and lightly rubbed it against the girl's wet and warm crotch. The young woman whimpered even more, and tears welled up in her eyes as a small orgasm rippled through her.

'I should make you march over there to that young man's family and beg for forgiveness, just as you are, shouldn't I? Hmm?' she rhetorically asked, just before lifting one of the girl's boobs to her own mouth, making her suckle on the nipple like a baby would with a big pacifier.

'That's it, my girl, just like that, yes' she said soothingly, 'that's better, isn't it?'

'Mhmm' the young bride moaned, a small, sweet smile creeping across her face. It was juxtaposed with her mouth sexually devouring her womanly charms.

'Well, don't worry, honey. I won't make you go over there. You'd like it far too much if I did, anyway. We both know that. I bet you want all of them to look this way and see you, right this second, don't you?'

The girl went wide-eyed at the crazy suggestion and vigorously shook her head 'no' jiggling her perfect tits wildly back and forth in the process.

--

Thelma lifts her own breast up to her waiting, salivating mouth and sucks on the rock hard nipple, moaning at the sensation. She then shakes her head just as the girl did, and watches her womanly mounds wobble to and fro...

--

She laughed and smacked those sweater puppies firmly to calm them down.

'Now, now! Don't lie to your mama, sweetheart! Don't you think I know you better than you know yourself?' she winked and rubbed the girl's tummy, just above the top of her pubic mound.

'In fact, I'm sure you'd love nothing more than to be that young man's first ever real experience with an ungodly hot, nude woman like yourself, wouldn't you?' She smirked as she felt the captive bride shudder uncontrollably, and she let her hand slink lower, roaming over where the girl's pubes once were.

'Your kinky little cunny just gushes at the thought of him jerking off his big teen cock and shooting his first, fresh loads of salty boy cum to you, doesn't it, baby?' As her mama's fingertip touched her eager clit, the newlywed indeed squirted a little, as if on cue. The vivid imagery just seemed too much for the innocent girl, but she continued.

'Too bad you have to wait, you impatient, horny slut!' she said sternly, as she slapped the girl's slippery slit with a loud, wet smack that made her captive squeal and jump. 'In a few years when he's actually ready for you, you'll be my age and an old has-been!'

She smiled an ironically sweet smile and kissed away some of the girl's new tears. 'Its ok, baby girl, forget about him. If I sent you over there, it wouldn't be for the boy, anyway. You'd be there to beg his parents and his grandmother for the forgiveness that you desperately need.'

The younger woman could only nod, as she unconsciously shifted her mouth to suckle on her other breast. 'Bite it, baby' her mama whispered to her before continuing.

The girl did so, whimpering more but also lightly moaning. As she pulled her hard, puffy brown nipple between her teeth, her eyes never lost sight of that family. Lust or fear? Both? Her mama wasn't sure.

'Of course, you'd have to earn their forgiveness with a proper punishment first! I'm guessing that you'd want that father with the sexy dad-bod to bend you over his knee and spank your shapely ass red, right? Probably hoping to get a good feel of his daddy-dick against your gut too?' She grinned upon seeing the girl nod, seeming to be hopelessly lost in the fantasy now.

'Well, that only gets that stud's forgiveness. As for his hot momma bitch? Oh, you can tell, she's a real hard-ass. Just look at her! So stuck up! You know she'd have to fist-fuck the whore right out of you to regain her respect! Like this!'

She dropped down to her knees, and taking the biggest risk yet of that day, or perhaps her entire life, she shoved her right hand up into her asian play-thing's blubbering cunt, wholesale! It brought the poor girl up on her tipy-toes, and she bent over forward, almost in two.

Fortunately, her whimpers only increased slightly in volume and she didn't scream or make more of a scene. Her mouth merely hung open in shock, and her milk-bags swayed from side to side, the various bite marks on them clearly visible.

--

Thelma stands, bends over just as that asian hottie did, and breathes deeply. She counts down from three to one, using her swinging mammaries as pendulums in a clock, keeping time. And then, albeit a bit awkwardly, she pushes her hand up into her thirsty canal, just barely holding back a scream...

--

She then pulled her very messy hand down and out of the stunned girl, and a torrent of her cum spewed out of her gaping love-hole, pooling at her feet. She was amazed to see the young lady still standing! Asians must be made of more sturdy stuff than she was!