Not Normal Ch. 01: Thelma's Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last final act in this extended process of getting her 'ready' for Jack, she helped the spent girl stand back up, then said, 'And last but not least, that sweet old grandma over there would be the easiest to win over. All she'd ask you to do is kindly clean up your unsightly mess!'

With that last word, she pushed her cum-covered fingers into the waifu's still wide-open mouth, and started vigorously fucking that face-hole, making her gag and choke on her own juices for a few moments. Then she finally stopped and patted her on the back for a job well done, wiping most of her remaining spunk there as well.

--

She pulls out her hand quickly. She's not as tough as that girl was. She collapses back on the couch, and we watch as Thelma lazily licks her mess away, finger by finger...

--

She then turned around to face the two men who were patiently waiting, and held up the hand that so rudely violated the woman behind her. She looked at the bride's husband and simply said, 'Your whore is ready' to which he nodded his approval, as seemed to be his custom.

So she leaned back, whispering in the girl's ear, while taking a cue from the black mom from that morning. 'Time to fuck your white daddy's master cock, my dear. He'll make you a real woman now and give you a hot, half-breed baby that you can fuck in 18 years after you raise it right!'

Then all she did was push the living sex doll back with a single hand. The girl was so tired and out of her senses that she stumbled back with ease. She simply kicked the abused woman's weak legs out from under her, and she unceremoniously fell, impaling herself fully on Jack's eager and waiting prick!

Poor Jack grunted from a bit of pain in his groin but the girl, oh she seemed to suddenly awake with a start! At first, they were scared to death she was having a seizure all of a sudden, because the girl was shaking so violently that her husband had to hold her in place with quite some effort!

It soon became apparent, however, that his wife was just experiencing the most insane orgasm that Jack and herself had ever witnessed! Her eyes were rolling back in her head. Her mouth was drooling and making gurgling noises like a crazed, wild animal. It almost looked like she was dry-heaving as waves of pleasure rolled through her body.

One of her hands rubbed so furiously against her clit, her mama worried she might really injure herself. The other hand flew to her already abused chest and pawed at it, rubbing a bunch of drool all over both mounds, smacking them and making that wedding ring shine.

--

She imitates the wanton woman's frenetic actions, wishing she could truly experience the depths of pleasure that the girl had clearly felt back then. She rubs her own cum all over her chest as she sobs, so desperate for more.

She covers her whole front with the sticky goo, even her face, but it just can't compare. She flicks her worn out clitoris harshly, every jolt of pain a solemn reminder of the intensity she lacks...

--

They were at a loss for words. So she walked over and stood above Jack's head and together they watched, unsure yet of how to continue, or if they even should.

However, the old man seemed unconcerned. He looked pleased, even. He smiled, then stood up, and took out his comparatively small penis and put it against his wife's lips. She devoured it whole, slurping and sucking like it held her last meal and she was clearly starving!

Only a few moments later, he backed up and for what little jizz he had, it dribbled from his cock to her chest, which she rubbed right in with her spittle. That signaled to Jack and herself to keep going, so her husband grabbed the girl's hips and started fucking her in earnest, whether that man's bride wanted it or not!

Meanwhile, she pulled her own swimsuit to the side and casually sat on Jack's face, giving him something to lick on. She watched as the old guy tucked his cock back in his shorts once more, and then he started walking away. Why did their new friends never bother to say goodbye?

They were both so aroused and confused by all this nonsense that Jack and herself quickly came without much effort or fan-fare. Ironically, it was a bit of an anti-climactic end to an otherwise very intense day.

As she slid herself off of her husband and sat beside him, the girl he had just finished royally fucking managed to clamber to her feet as if she were drunk. She reached out helplessly for her groom and pathetically whimpered as she stumbled after him, all the while still very much nude and oozing Jack's cum from between her wobbly legs. She seemed blissfully unaware now of all the attention she was getting from passersby...

Moments later, a tall, stocky, young Native American fellow, with a camera in his hand, walked up to her and Jack as they were just finishing packing up to go home. He only had a pair of board shorts on, but they could both tell by his buldge that he must've been the most well hung man they'd ever seen. If he had been nude, she would've probably fainted!

He introduced himself as the asian couple's camera man, and gave her his business card. He said he had recorded their wedding so well for them that they extended his contract to then record their entire honeymoon. Yes, the *whole* thing, including all that just happened on the beach. The couple sent him over to share the footage as a reward and keepsake.

He handed her a USB thumb drive, saying a copy of everything he had recorded so far was on there. He let them know they could contact him later if they wanted the rest of the trip from then on. Then he respectfully nodded, turned, and ran off in the direction of the couple to continue to record them.

She could remember turning to her husband then and shrugging her shoulders. They had a good laugh about it for days after. But they hadn't had time to see the recording, yet.

--

And at last, our introspective, lonely milf falls fast asleep there along the couch, after riding her evening rollercoaster of dramatic emotions and memories. She dreams of what may still be yet to cum...