All Comments on 'Not Quite a White Knight Pt. 04'

by LolaPaul49

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More sex, more variety

Relative to the first 3 parts, this story has some violent parts, not that it dwells on them, but they are there and our hero is not a good person.

On the other hand, there is a lot more of Gracie and our hero doing what we come to Lit for. A LOT more. Plus, out side of the foot massage, the hero is faithful in this one. Gracie, of course, has no choice, but there are some flashbacks about Mark.

Shy_DesireShy_Desireover 5 years ago

The hero never pretended to be a good person and the author did not misrepresent him as such. She also warned you before you started reading there were going to be long stretches of story without sex. If you ignored her introduction, that's on you. She obviously has had this all worked out from the start and knows exactly where she's going with it.

I'm enjoying it very much, as much for the cultural aspect as anything else. I don't have much experience with South American culture but I've spent a significant amount of time studying, living, and working in the Middle East (humanitarian work, NOT military). Throughout this story I've noticed similarities in thinking, strategy, culture, particularly since the religion is peeled away; although, if you consider Spanish history, I suppose the overlap makes sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous