Not Quite a White Knight Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, it is very LOOOONG. And so very hard. Long stroke me. Give it to me, put your seed into me because I am going to come too. Some day you are going to put your bastard into me and it is going to be just like this... Oh... Oh Yessss Fuuuuck Meee... LOVVVVEEEEE MEEEEE!"

My noises were not so articulate as to be called words, but the meaning was clear and I know my timing was right on, we climaxed within a heartbeat of each other, I really have no idea who was first. Our feelings wrapped around each other, climbing upward to the heights like the two snakes on a doctor's caduceus. The words she used, especially "bastard" reverberated in my heart as I pumped my seed into her. They were colossal pumpings, so big that they hurt, but the pleasure they brought felt just a little bit better. Like the tension table our first night, pleasure over pain. I imagined she was fertile, and this was us making my first retainer. Or perhaps a beautiful daughter that I could raise and give to the tribe, so she would know love at every turn and never face the terrible random horrors of places like LA and Miami.

(Of course, the word "bastard" also struck a special chord with me because I was conceived in rape, I was not Pablo's biological son. At five, as a gift to bind myself to Pablo, I killed the rapist. By design it took more than a day. He made me a bastard so I was just showing him what he made. When he looked in my eyes and saw his own eyes staring back as I stuck the knife in, just piercing his liver, it made me the man I am today.)

I did not black out as I pumped more and more of my seed into Gracie's pussy. I felt her climax and mine as they slammed against each other again and again. These are the moments when hearts spoke directly to each other, and what they said was like the dance of two knitting needles, binding our hearts closer together.

When it was done we embraced where we were, staying in position with me on top of her back for about a half hour. I wrapped my arms around her but otherwise we stayed almost still. I could not let her go and she reveled in it. I could hear her think about the words we had said to each other, and the deeper meanings those words carried. Several times she whispered, "I really did mean it, about a baby."

If I had to select a phrase for what we did, I would say that was when we married each other in our hearts. Now we would love each other always, no matter what time brought us.

In time she stopped thinking and spoke to me. "You know, I meant what I said. I am falling in love with you. I can't help it. I know it will be hard for both of us. But when I get back... I meant those things and I want us to have a chance to be together in whatever way is possible. I even want your child, children, whatever. After my mother that was something I never thought I would say, but now I mean it. You don't have to say anything, I know men don't."

Well, I could not let that pass. "I meant what I said too. I may not be falling as hard and fast as you, but I am also falling..." She gave a sharp intake of breath, I realized she had been holding her breath for my reaction. I nibbled her ear for a giggle before I spoke again. "Yes, I'll say it, I do love you. I like having you near. It will be hard, there is so much I can't share... We will try it and see what happens."

She was crying softly after that and with the goggles she was a mess, she would not let me see her face. As she made her way to the bathroom I said she should meet me in the kitchen - I would leave the door open and she knew the way. She could not see me, but I would not want her to feel my face at that moment. She was not the only one with working tear ducts. But one of us was not used to them working.

-

We met a few minutes later in the kitchen. Even if it was dark out I could do waffles and bacon. She basically hung onto me, her lips ready every time I turned for a kiss - which was often. I figured to have the option for only about 10 more hours before the goggles came unglued.

As we ate fresh waffles with real just-made-it whipped cream I told her about Wednesday and Thursday. Ideally, Wednesday after shopping as we discussed, she would meet her step-father, have a nice meal to get him into father-loves-daughter mode, then go someplace and talk privately about the horrors of last Friday and what had happened since then. It was in all the papers and on the dark web. He would be shocked.

I stressed, "I have not given you anything to identify me, so you can tell him everything except the goggles."

Ideally she would stay at Mark's house, or better yet a safe house, Wednesday night. "Do not stay at your home, don't even drive by, there is too great a chance it will be watched. If Mark turns you out, you will be able to call me and I will set up something. Then, for Thursday, I have made arrangements for you to leave LA until the problem is solved. I can't keep you here and you can't go home. It is only a matter of time before they connect with your step-father's house. Safety is a drive to another city where Sunset Sharks are are so hated they are hunted as soon as they appear." (That was Chicago, actually, where there are a lot of gangs. The Sunset Sharks tried to muscle in and really blew it, pissing off everybody. The thing about Chicago is the cops catch almost no gang shooters.) "My friends will come for you. Mark's wife can go with you for her safety - as a gift from me - since his house will be tied to your house. But just where you are going is something Mark can't know until you are there. It is someplace safe. You will go by car because that can't be traced, and there are many routes. Mark will try to follow you no matter what you and I tell him, so I have a plan to cut him off. Harmlessly. That means you must follow my directions when I call Thursday morning. He will probably put a tracker in your luggage, he can't help himself. Anybody can track his tracker, so it is a 'kill me here' sign. We will fix that. He will not like it."

"You are going to talk to Mark, aren't you? I don't think I can scare him like you can, and he won't listen otherwise. He will either take over or call the cops."

"Yes. I know his nature. The cops are just another gang, the biggest gang. Also the one with the most guys wearing their colors who are sellouts to other gangs like the Sharks. Mark is blind to that. So if he crosses that line, call me."

(Yes, 49 has more than one member in law enforcement, there is no law against it. All the emphasis on hiring minorities and women, plus the admission questions are not exactly state secrets. What do you expect? Do you think lie detectors and background checks stop us? Please! I don't ask our cops to do stuff like run plate numbers, Internal Affairs can be pretty heavy handed. Other gangs are different - as I know from the email I got about my plates. For us, "watch and listen" is enough. Still, when our people learn things, sometimes a call is made.)

My comments worried Gracie. "Can't cell phones be traced?"

"Cell phone calls can be traced if you know the number. But I have two phones that are tied together with no keypad and no way to tell either number. They each connect on five different numbers each, in a pre-set sequence, but only once - so they can't be traced. First call is A1 to-or-from B1. Second call is A2/B2, etc. Five calls is all you get, then they flash and brick. I have a guy, a wiz engineer who got screwed by a phone company - is there any other kind? He burns his own chips for the phones and modifies them. The phone on my end has voice altering, and both are encrypted. Finally, and you have to stress this to Mark, the chips will flash clean if the case is opened."

"You mean like an explosion?"

"No. They are called 'flash' chips because of how information is stored. 'Flash clean' means all the information is erased in an instant, with no sign it happened. There is no way to beat it without knowing things they can't know without opening the case."

"How long do you think I will be gone?"

"Until the sharks hungry for you are dead or gone. It is a dangerous world, but you know how I want you back. Maybe months. Until you are safe from folks who party with dry ice."

This was not what she wanted to hear, but I said I had to go on the offensive, maybe go real Valentine's day (Chicago, Al Capone era?) with my troops using automatic weapons and could not put the time in with her. In the new city she could live a more normal life. Shopping, going to the movies, making new friends, just like she would in LA. Marta would care for her more than her own mother did. She just could not contact anybody here, not any of her friends. She did not like not knowing everything, but she trusted me, so she would go. Mark would try to dissuade her, but she must not let him. "You are free and 21, if he stops you remind him of the kidnapping law, and tell him you have a lawyer on speed-dial. He knows the cops would love an excuse to throw him behind bars." The good news was that she would not have to deal with her mother.

"Won't I be disinherited? Mumszy always says she can cut me off anytime she wants."

"She lied. Also, that is old news - not of this century. Your mother's lawyer screwed up, the law changed before the will was signed so you became free at 21. You can't put your mother on the street, and you can't cut off ALL her money, but essentially your situations reversed - it is your house and she is on an allowance. You can and should kick your creepy step-dad out. Date who you want, parade Capricez girls naked and she can't say boo. Fuck who you want..."

She cut in. "I want to fuck you. Just you. Only you. Lots of you to make babies."

"... Okay, I feel the same. To continue... Spend what you want. I suggest you not share these facts of life until you get back and have a lawyer at your side. Tell Mark to start cutting off her access from the big stuff, but that is enough for now."

"How do you know... oh, you can't tell me can you."

"Actually, this is okay. Look, you and I both lost our fathers early." She gasped, she had not known that. "I learned some things that go with that from a lawyer. I will tell Mark, the law is plain as can be. He may be a lawyer, but he can't know everything, there are lots of laws in California and he is from where, New Orleans? Where they speak a different language and their laws were turned sideways by Napoleon. But when you come back Mark or I will explain it."

Next she wondered, "What about sex? Mark and I were..."

"Feel free to fuck him if the mood takes you. Him and/or his lovely wife. I want you to do anybody if you want to. When you leave here you are a free agent, I will not claim you or hold you back with Mark or in your temporary city or when you get back here. You will be in a house with men - relatives - I know well. If you enjoy them naked and sweaty it will not be the first time we have shared a woman. If you and I are ever intimate again, I will expect a full confession, but I will not hold you to any standard of conduct, because that may never happen. It is up to you. Sending you away is about your physical safety, not sex."

"Will you have sex with others?" She kind of pouted asking this one.

"I certainly expect to." Her face said that was not what she wanted to hear. "I had a lifestyle before we met. I don't have a girlfriend, you know that. I will have an arranged marriage someday - a few years maybe, and my granddads are going to start sending me samples to try on for size." She made a face at that, but it was better she knew. "I do enjoy the opportunities that come up, and I am so handsome that women appear before me often, sometimes at the strangest times and places... Once I was in a basement... with the most attractive of women I had ever seen and bare naked besides! What could I do?"

That got some giggles that grew to a good laugh, but she saw the point. I continued. "...opportunities come up often. I will say this, none of them so far is more attractive and less inhibited than you. I want you. You know how much I have been with you. That much time... it is very unusual." She brightened a little at that.

She replied, "I guess I should have expected that... all that. Well, I want to make the best of the time I have left with you. So how would you like my body presented for you to... rape... my poor, defenseless and oh so willing ass again, oh kind Sir?"

-

Chapter 24. Ride That Horse Backwards

Tuesday

Gracie asked, "So how would you like my body presented for you to... rape... my poor, defenseless and oh so willing ass again, oh kind Sir?"

"Willing ass huh? Well, I had you ride the horse in a fairly conventional way and it was very nice. Would you be up for a bit of horse-mounted buggery? It goes both ways you know."

She caught my drift immediately. "You mean like a DP! With a proper size appendage inside my pussy and your wonderful-selfness up my ass? Oh my, be still my heart... that sounds like a fantastic idea."

So we finished eating and got her mounted butt-forward on the horse.

First we had to get a fitting to stretch her pussy. She really wanted one my size, and I had one that was very close in shaft width and length, although it was undersized in the ridge. With my prior load inside her, she was well lubed. Next, she wanted more freedom of movement so I put on the foot pegs. That worked best when she had her high heels on, the heels allowed her to keep her feet on the foot-pegs, supporting her weight at any angle. When I brought her here the high heels were all she had on, for this they were perfect. I set the pegs like the stirrups on a thoroughbred rider's racing saddle, which is ridden with the knees deeply bent; this gave her a lot of freedom to move. She was able to get onto the toy cock herself, even if she could not see. With the winch handle set low, and more 'forward' than usual, her arms also could help her move.

Mounted like this I would not be able to kiss her when I was inside her, so I took a time out once the dildo was in her pussy and spent about 10 wonderful minutes in a deep, passionate kiss that excited and pleased her greatly. I also stroked her kitty to good effect. Damn, I really liked kissing her. When we came up for air she kept thanking me, but I reminded her that I had started the whole 'I need to kiss you' business because I was a spoiled child and I wanted her lips. She blushed bright red at the reminder and said, out loud to herself "he really does love me, he said so and shows me."

I gave her a slap on the bottom, to get us back on track. In response she deliberately lifted and wiggled her bottom. "Please sir, may I have another?" Well, how could I refuse? That went on for about 4 spanks on each side, then I was eager to get my cock doing what cocks are supposed to do when stuck up a hot, willing butt.

When she was set and all lined up at the right height I approached her bottom. That got me thinking about beauty and how we judge. When a woman is approached from the front, there are a number of features where taste in beauty differs. Some like a pussy shaved bare, some like a little hair tastefully arranged, some like a lot of hair in a natural bush, and some like it bare unless the lady is a natural redhead, where hair is a requirement. Breasts, mouth and lips, cheekbones, pussy features, these are all points where tastes differ.

But bottoms are different, the standards of attraction or beauty are clear and Gracie's wonderful, smooth, round, welcoming bottom with the rosy rosebud was a prize winner by any reasonable criteria. It was a pure delight for the eye, the hand, lips, tongue, and especially cock. Plus is was trained so well that entry was easier than many pussies I have known. The way she pushed out, automatically, inviting entry, was a marvel in itself. Today I would make use of that marvelous ability.

Lubing and stretching were easily accomplished. Then, when I touched the tip of my cock to her rosebud she pushed out, welcoming my cock into her body. It was something she had trained her body to do as if it was automatic and natural. This time I pushed my cock against her hole, but I only used a little force. So only part of my cockhead went in. Of course she pushed out again; I applied a bit of force and a bit more cock went in. By repeating this routine she wound up "nibbling" my cock into her ass. To me the experience was a pure delight to watch and to feel. It took her about four nibbles to figure it out, but then she got it and started laughing at the silly, and clearly very naughty, routine. She started to play along, using some movement of her body along with the "butt nibbles" to take 'bites' of my cock. She pushed back and nibbled my cockhead with the next bite.

"Damn baby, your ass is unique, I mean there is nothing else in its class. How many guys have been to paradise like this?" I asked.

"Well, I had two tiny-dick buggers when I was younger, after that I stopped the plain anal, because they were so quick and actually, I got nothing out of it plus nobody wanted it anyway. Mark had my ass once, he was nice but he couldn't get me off that way. Well, it was our third time in a row, so maybe he was low on energy. He loved it, he finally got off a dribble of cum. Since he left me high and dry his wife and I made him eat me to climax 3 times after he popped. Since then it has always been toys, the old 'suction cup in the shower wall' thing. I guess that is where I developed the entry response. I had to go hard enough, but not too hard, with the toy. So that has been like a hundred times in three years. Well, maybe two hundred."

I was in all the way, enjoying full strokes now, slipping my cock in and out of her real nice and easy while she moved on the horse. The toy inside her made the feel different, tighter, so I did have to adjust the height and angle a bit. But once we got everything right she was amazed at the sensation of being double penetrated.

It was natural while doing this to think of having an actual DP with her and another guy. Normally I don't share my toys, I don't even think about sharing, but I admit DP is the rare exception. I thought about Tango, he was a guy I trusted and a guy that maybe I could work with, except he was engaged and would not stick it in. Courm and I had the tribal link going, we had done girls together. Then I flashed on Mark. He was a man's-man, very macho with a connection to Gracie, but also with a wife which made him safe. He loved Gracie and he lusted after Gracie. In a way he would be ideal. The trouble was, he wouldn't do it without knowing me, and if he knew me he would want me arrested. That did not work for me, it sort of got me thinking how to kill him. Would Gracie mind if I comforted his widow? She had apparently shared with her before. I resolved to brush up on the childhood tongue of my maternal grandmother: Portuguese.

Last time we did anal with furniture Gracie's first anal climax came at about the 15 minute mark. This time, working both holes, she was closer to 10 minutes for a combined climax. It was a mind shattering climax that snuck up quick, the stroke of the toy in front as she moved on it was perfect for her clit and her pussy, while the anal part of the fuck was more of a head trip with motion effect like those rides at Universal. It all combined so well with the added nerves that were being stimulated.

As a result, when she came she was out of control. She squirted as her entire body spasmed with total sensation and release. The toy inside of her was perfect to work with, it stayed right where she needed to work out on it. It was also the perfect texture, it had very little 'give' to the material, much less than a cock would have, so her internal muscles could squeeze and squeeze as her body thrashed.