Not Quite a White Knight Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being up her ass when she came meant that the base of my cock was in a vise; I could not come, her sphincter muscle held me like a tight cock ring. This is not to imply that it was not fun. I loved pressing my body against Gracie's strong back, holding her by the tits, close and tight as her muscles danced and jerked.

It was a lot of work to get to this point, and she burned a lot of energy during the climax. After she was done Gracie was spent. Still, she had enough strength to ask, "Did you come? Did I miss it?" she asked softly.

"No. You had a good time. I am glad for you. But it was a bit too quick for me."

"Then just use me, my hole. Use it to cum. I need you to get off. Who ever heard of a rape where the victim got off BIG TIME and the rapist didn't. Not fair!"

"You are limp as a rag and completely bushed. I like it more when my victim participates in the experience - I like them to squirm. Maybe that is a character flaw. How about we save this one for later, I am not going anyplace for a while. I will finish my part after we nap... we can say I owe you one 'good time' deliverable on demand."

"You know, I like the way you think. Uh... How do I get down..."

She was beat and her muscles were useless. Dismounting from the horse required the winch; after I pulled my cock out I had to reposition the winch and carefully lift her off the toy in her pussy. Her hands were too weak so she hugged the winch handle with her arms. Because of how her feet were I had to lift her higher, and for longer, than usual. Plus she had little stamina. But I managed to get her down on her feet before her arms gave out, and I carried her limp body upstairs for a quick shower.

Standing in the shower we got to kissing again. It was very seductive, and she found that the intense sex without kissing sort of built up a need for my lips and tongue to meet with hers. That would be a problem tomorrow when the goggles were off.

Me? As we kissed I knew I had fallen deeply in love with this messed up lovely creature. I thought of her being snatched from me by Mark or the Sharks. Now, I know I am not a good person, I never have been. (I did murder when I was 5, it changes things.) I have done terrible things to people who, in my warped mind, deserved them. But when I thought of losing Gracie, and having somebody to blame it on, I imagined much more terrible things than I had ever done before.

I guess that answered my question from earlier: Q. Can a psychopath fall in love? A. Yes, but not in a good way.

Well, at least I was sane and honest enough to realize where I was operating: out of bounds.

Gradually Gracie's tongue and lips and hands and body against me and under my hands calmed the raging inside at what might never be. She gave me peace and love, a better type of love than what I knew. It was not just sex, although that was the fuel that fed the fire. We had only been together a few days (it was almost 4 in the morning Tuesday, introductions were around 10 Friday evening) but there was an emotional link between us that was more than the sex. It was why I had slept with her when I didn't have to, and in fact I almost never slept with (or cooked for) a woman I was fucking.

She was tired so after the long kiss in the shower we went to bed. I had slept for 5 hours earlier, yet I surprised myself by falling asleep with her warm, soft, loving body. So I forgot about the handcuffs.

-

Chapter 25. Pointing To It.

We only slept an hour, but we were both much revitalized.

As soon as we were both wide awake she got this wicked 'I have a surprise' look on her face. (Even with goggles, her face is very expressive.) She rolled on her back, spread her legs, and pointed at her crotch in a very lewd and insistent manner. "I seemed to recall you owe me something big. I will take delivery now. I suggest a good licking before we move in the heavy equipment will do us both a lot of good. Or at least it will do me good. Licking after will also be appreciated. New house rule: it is not a rape until the rapist cums."

The way she said it was outrageous, demanding, entitled and very, very funny. Pointing added a perfect lewd-funny touch.

"Since when do you make the house rules around here?" I asked.

"Since you said you loved me." I deserved that. "Or something very close to that. You will do it for real soon enough. Suck it up big guy, this was all a set up since Friday night," she continued.

What could I say? "Yes ma'am." Then I did as I was asked. First my tongue "raped" her recently-showered pussy, working like a dervish until she had a nice little climax and was all kinds of open and juicy. Then I kept licking as she got impatient because I wanted to tease her and get her off again. She said bad words when she got off the second time, because she wanted something bigger than my tongue delivering the goodness.

I felt much better getting her off twice quickly.

When I was done with my tongue work I stuck my cock in like she wanted. I went in easy, and the peanut gallery underneath me made all kinds of welcoming sounds at both ends: exaltations for her mouth and wet squishy welcoming sounds from her pussy. Plus her body arched and rubbed against me in between. Good times.

After the first stroke I pressed my mouth and lips, well marinated and soaking with the taste and smell of her pussy, to her face for another kiss. Her response was a spasm of pure pleasure as her lips parted and her tongue eagerly greeted mine. Neither of us could get enough of the other.

I didn't last too long. It was nip and tuck there for a bit, I really wanted her to get off first. She was teasing me, holding it in, but finally I got her so wound up she had no choice but to make her happy-goofy orgasm face as she creamed on my cock. I just held it deep inside her pussy, gritting my teeth as she climaxed underneath me and on me. I was right at the edge myself, one moment away from her finishing, when she did this little wiggle thing up her body. That distraction broke my control just enough that suddenly I released my climax deep inside. Feeling me surge pushed her, she was almost over again when I just had to kiss her. That did it, she had a storm of passion as she popped a second quick climax while I was jetting into her depths. Our tongues were going back and forth between us as our bodies expressed the appreciation at the other's messy company.

At that moment I thought of Alina. I had given her a great favor.

It felt like we stayed, pressed together like that, top and bottom, for at least five minutes. Then, when we finally parted she had the happiest smile I have ever seen lighting her face. It was the middle of the night. Her eyes were covered. But she glowed.

I knew she glowed because of me and that felt damn good.

Now comes the part I want to forget, the bad part that shows how totally stupid a guy having sex with the one he loves can be.

I said she glowed, because she did. But after a few moments that glow turned into something else, it got more like the smile that she had just before she did that "point between her legs" thing. She did not have to say it, but her look said she wanted me to eat my creampie. Now. That was no biggie, I had done it before with her and others. But this time I was stupid. I said, "Okay, I know what you want, I'll get to it." I jumped around on the bed so I went from head-to-head to head-to-crotch. Then I took that next step too far when I said, as I dove tongue first into her heavenly valley, "Good for the goose is good for the gander, how about you get some too!" I was too quick for her to react, but I so damn comfortable with her I did just what I would do with Li. I stuck my one-and-only precious cock in between her sharp pearly whites. When I think of what could have happened... I still get nightmares.

Fortunately, what actually happened was she said to herself "he trusts me" and hoovered my sloppy-from-her-pussy cock into her mouth where her tongue went crazy on it. I mean, she had some real nice moves, and talk about suction! I get regular BJs from Li and the other professional cocksuckers at work and Gracie was on a level with the best of them on their good days.

Since licking and sucking both seemed to be good things, I decided to try them in combination at my end, with her clit in the center of the suction. When I did she got so animated this big man could not hold his little girl down on the bed. That distracted her from my tender flesh which was still between the pearly whites, but even then no harm came to me. As soon as I backed off just a little bit she lifted her head so she was scratching the back of her throat with my cockhead, which is something I always figured was only possible if I was stiff.

Well, what did I know, I was fucking STIFF!

Of course, my balls were saying, "No! No! Not again so soon!"

Sensing the dissonance in my sexual force I eased out of her mouth, spun around 180 degrees again, this time pivoting around my head instead of my navel, so I was between her legs, and gave her the rest of the creampie oral sex she so richly deserved. When she tried to ask "Why?" I added some suction and more tongue movement which wiped that thought clean away. At least for now.

I would have to remember that trick.

She finished the episode with a nice little "discharge of energy" climax from the pussy licking. We did more kissing and she was in the super-loving happy comfortable mood. I knew it would not last and she would want to talk, so I had to have a a chance to plan for the talk. Was I going to be honest and say that the fellatio was a case of male-erection-induced stupidity? (I'm a lawyer, honesty is always an option.) Or would I lie and say that suddenly I fell in trust (I could say it was like "fell in lust") with her and therefore stuck my dick in her mouth? Since the lie didn't sound credible to me, I resolved to go with the truth.

A few moments later after she had licked all the nice mixed cum-tastes from my lips and tongue, she needed the breathe. Then after a moment she needed to talk. She asked the question. I answered. Then I expanded, saying she had me so turned on that I plain forgot my normal caution and went with what seemed to fit at the time without any thought involved. I then explained about my balls sending their "abort" message, and that while the erection was extraordinary due to her outstanding mouth work the next climax was going to be very much a kick in the balls if I did not give my overworked little guys some rest.

Moving on, where did she learn to suck cock like that? I had not noticed a possible source on her resume so I asked.

"Why Mark and Marie of course. She is really good, a lot better then me, says it comes from speaking the language. She showed me the moves so I could please Mark. We had to tie him down for the demonstrations, but we twisted something tender and talked him into it. She liked me seducing her husband with my mouth, she knew he would feel super-guilty about it, like, forever. From then on whenever he saw me smile she would get a gift after! But it needed to happen so he would teach me how to drive. I was not easy to teach. Her plan was, after he taught me, was that the guilty guy had to teach her! When they got married he said she would never have to drive, he would always provide her with a car and driver. But she really wanted to learn, and she thought the car and driver costs should be saved for other things like babies. Plus, driving is like breathing in LA, you have to do it. She really is sensible. So it worked for everybody."

Her little story made an impression. "All this time I have been thinking that Mark and I could find common ground. That story says maybe not."

"Well, you are a pretty extreme example to cope with, it would take a shock to his mind set. But on the other hand, that was years ago, when he still had the mindset of a besieged FBI agent, seeking refuge in the rules and routines. These days he is more on his own, free from the rigid rules, plus he has the responsibilities of making a payroll and keeping safe the people he is sworn to protect. That old rigid mind set has eroded. At the core he is a descent guy, a guy who wants to do the right thing. But what is right? Real world priorities are sometimes needed when he knows the FBI way won't work. These days he will sometimes enter a house or a business without judicial oversight. He knows bad folks have gotten away in the past because he was stuck without the official paper. At dinner, ages ago when he was married to Mumszy, he used to say, 'the constitution is the only priority.' These days, when a scumbag has grabbed a kid for leverage in a divorce or a bank robbery, he is more concerned about the kid than the constitution. If that means the scumbag gets a little extreme street justice instead of getting away scot free, he honestly believes the majority of the founding fathers would have seen it his way. After all, the rights in the constitution was not written by all the founding fathers. Nor did those founders reasonably expect the quote 'perception of a penumbra of rights, seen only by some members of the court, to sanction murder of innocents' unquote while the same justices keep constraining the death penalty and giving bad people 'three hots and a cot' at taxpayer expense."

"Are those your words?" I asked.

"Goodness no, that was his dinner table conversation, both when we were a family and after, when I visited him and his wife."

"Well, you have summed up the basic view nicely. Maybe you should try college."

"Then what? Are you going to suggest that I work after college? That seems kind of pointless and is not going to happen, since I will be busy raising your babies!"

"Raising babies is a lot better if you have some nursing skills and educational terminology," I observed.

That stopped her, I saw the mind process. "Ohhh... you are right. Okay, I had not thought of that, I think of college as high school on steroids. But maybe I could get some learning in something useful... to help with the babies you are going to give me. Heck, I will even help with the babies other ladies give you. I could be your nanny and live in your house, so you would have easy access to the best. Deal?"

"First, I will have a hispanic wife, they kill nannies if they find them with their husbands. Second, I am not making promises or deal these days. Let us both say college is something... a good idea... to think about." They wonder why so many men are unfaithful with their nannies. It is because they HAVE nannies plus their wives under one roof, and a man with an erection does not think right when the wife hesitates. Plus, we know even the most ardent wife sometimes actually has a headache.

I started on another point. "You said the other day that you were sexual with Mark only one time..."

"Yes, I did, but I did not say how long that time was. There was a month of practice, three days a week, with Marie and some toys that Mark didn't know about... I went to her place when he was not home. Then she set him up for a one week of 'no calls, no cases' vacation while Mumszy was away on a sex vacation. I did the responsible thing and moved in with my favorite step-daddy. Somehow we did not tell him beforehand. Was he surprised to find me and Marie in his bed that first night, naked, head to tail and making out! During the week of day and night play I got to know them both real well. Then he had to teach us how to drive. He taught me first, about twice a week for three months. For all the lessons he had Marie sit in the back seat and not say a word... it was his way to get back at her... plus she learned a lot by watching. Her taught her in a lot less time.

I was really getting to like this Marie person. I am a very bad person for thinking what I was thinking. I mean, if I had Gracie, I would have to be a psychopath, a greedy psychopath at that, to think of killing Mark just so I could have Marie too.

-

Chapter 26. Rise From The Machine

My balls were still drained but I knew she was up for anything that could please her. We still had time so she wanted more. I was beginning to wonder about my 'not sharing toys' stance, a pinch hitter might be nice right about now. Well, if not flesh and blood, I had a fair number of toys downstairs in the play room, so we went back down. She could not see but for some of the items touch was enough. She recognized my Magic Wand and a few of the other vibes. Then she found the fucking machines and she had to try them. First was the Sybian, that was nice but was kind of a one-trick pony; despite the assortment of fittings there were only one or two that worked for her. Also, there was no way we could share the experience, it was pretty much a solo device.

Next was the "Lady D" which was simple, easy to use, but only had one motion. In fact most of the fucking machines I had, whether for riding or for use while laying down, were strictly solo acts, and had a stead but boring motion.

However, one of my newest toys was the Kinky Valley Xelectric fucking machine. It was so new I had not tried it yet. This model was compact and adjustable so it could be used, for instance, by a woman on a bed with a man either over her or by her side, kissing her and playing with her tits. The motion had a lot of adjustment, and best of all the speed could be adjusted. It needed a relatively stiff bed, but I had one of those, so we set it up and tried it.

The bed was really a flexible pad on top of a series of boards, each about a half inch in width, set vertically and individually adjustable as to height; like an adjustable bed only with a large number of tiny adjustable sections. I said it was like a piano keyboard, and Gracie got that immediately.

We set things so her hips had a slight 'backward' tilt (like she was leaning back) and her torso was lower than her hips and legs.

The machine went between her thighs and could be set for just in-and-out or something more complicated. The trouble was that a complicated movement was harder to set up in the compact cluster of wheels and pistons that made the movement. We settled for something that had a little bit of up-and-down as it moved in, so it helped to stimulate her clit then 'dived' into her pussy. The fitting she picked for penetration was a little smaller than me, so it gave her more freedom to move with the machine. We found it was better if we strapped her legs in place and used a shoulder harness to keep her from moving on the bed. Her hands were free.

Once she was set we started the machine, then I got on top of her, to one side, and we took turns fucking each other's mouths with our tongues. With the machine doing the work, and both of us in relaxed positions, we were able to be a bit inventive, focusing on the contact we could share. It was also on my mind that this type of contact was going to be lost in a few hours, when the glue gave up its hold of her skin and the goggles.

We spent an hour setting everything up, trying and resetting, before we got it right. Then, once we did, it was heavenly to be together like that, in close contact sharing our feelings and emotions, while the machine worked at a steady rate, taking her body to a nice climax about every ten minutes. It was like the a combination of masturbation and making love; what it lost in intensity it made up for in length. There was no real strain to tire us out and the pleasure was as close to effortless as possible. She could make small adjustment in the motion just with hip movements. The only thing that she did not bother to adjust was the cyclic rate; it was adjustable but getting the machine and her body in synch would have been distracting, and once they were synched they were unlikely to stay that way.

We stayed like that, letting the machine do the work, for more than an hour of close pleasured contact. By then I thought I could perform again. I suggested I might replace the machine in her pussy, but she got another of her wicked smiles and said she had another idea. "I want you to go the other end," she said in a saucy voice, "I want you to fuck my throat while I keep the kinkster bot working."