Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Free of military oversight and red tape, plus with an open deadline so they could work regular hours and spend time with their families, the guys I hired did a great job putting the vehicles in better-than-new upgraded condition. Each of the APCs was customized: adding armor, radar, different engines and heavy weapons, etc. I gave one to each of my grandfathers, they had extra AC and diesel engines.

I have to say, with their new jobs my mechanics seemed to get the replacement parts needed at very low prices. They still had friends at the military repair base who might have supplemented their income by going into the used parts business, keeping good parts out of landfills.

Since we were in Southern Cali, where '64 Chevys have super chrome and hydraulics so the bounce and drive on 3 wheels, it was in the mechanic's culture to add extras to my vehicles. I got some seriously improved fighting machines.

Very few people knew I had an M-113 Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) and a small M-551 (Sheridan) tank in our Long Beach storage building. Besides the two APCs in Peru, the rest were scattered around southern Cali, on both sides of the fault line.

An issue with both designs was that they were supposed to swim in rivers, but not too well, and never with waves. To save weight the original armor was short-changed. I added heavier armor. Then when I had them reconditioned I added bolt-on detachable floats that were fitted with outboard motors which greatly improved their swimming ability - in rivers and even in the calm ocean conditions. (I had extra floats, we ordered them by the dozen so our Cessna 208's could land on water.)

-

Our plan for the Aztex surprise was to use one APC as a "Jungle Taxi," beating through the thick brush to carry mortars and their crews into range, without the risks of using the road. We would crush the path through the jungle and lay spider poison in the firing zone during daylight, several days before the attack. At night in the thick jungle the APC could not be stopped or attacked, not even by an army patrol. The tank, with heavier armor and the biggest gun ever put on a regular production tank, and a Stinger to swat any air hazards, did not really have to worry about they might encounter using the road, so it would enter the parking lot, making sure no Aztexs escaped to spread implausible tales of somebody raining fire and lead on their party, wiping out their attack plan and their more radical membership.

This was a first plan, made after the debrief without access to maps or schedules or any idea of a timetable, but it gave us a starting point to draw up plans, recruit people, and give some orders.

I felt much better to have a handle on this problem.

-

Chapter 18. A Night At The Mansion

Late Thursday July 31, 2008

It had been a very busy and exhausting couple of days, so when we got to the mansion I said the soldiers could stay overnight, I was sure they could find a place to sleep. I could tell that pregnant Nia was looking forward to all night with Rojas in her own bed and her own private bathroom. I wished him luck. Nia had already secured some extra vitamins for him from Zar.

Meanwhile Vrir craved another night doing whatever he did with Felipe, the both enjoyed their special time together.

Zar had a meal for all of us plus the regular staff. After dinner I wanted a talk with Tony so I invited him to the pool.

He said he did not have a suit.

I said that we did not need suits, it was and indoor pool and another wonder of my life.

To top things off Irene joined us, she knew what was coming. She didn't bother with a suit either. As we had both seen, she looked good without her suit.

Cynthia also wanted to join us because it sounded like too much fun to miss, but it wasn't that type of meeting, and she would be such a distraction, so I asked her to wait in my bedroom, or in her own, the choice was hers. I cautioned that it might be some time before I joined her. She considered the issue for a moment then said she would kill time playing with herself in my bed, "... until something better comes along. You know, there could be more than one," she said with a glance at Tony and Irene.

I wanted a talk with Tony to confirm where his loyalty was, so I let Irene start by painting a picture. "What we have planned for those people - your neighbors, formerly under your leadership - is a terrible death where they can't fight back. Faceless, inevitable terror for the rest of their short lives. Fire and steel will rain down, unavoidable, and they will have no idea who is doing it or why they are being killed. They cannot hide. The lucky ones will take something like a bullet in the head that turns them off like a switch. The not so lucky will feel bullets rip into them as their flesh starts to burn. The difference between the phosphorus and napalm are not worth mentioning to someone on fire. Those who escape the bullets will be engulfed in flame. They will choke on the fumes of their burning flesh, but that will take time."

I talked about those he knew. "Your wife, and some of your friends will be there, in the crowd. My guys will fire blind, walking shells through the whole field starting at the entrance. We can't pick targets or miss any spots."

Tony knew what we were saying. "My wife wanted to tear my chest torn open on the pyramid, so I could see her squeezing the blood from my beating heart. If she hears I am dead she will consider using Tonto. I'd say she used up any sympathy I might have left. As for the people from my gang, I have no doubt the ones at the party are self-selected as the committed troublemakers, the ones who never really accepted making things better for others. They know what they expect to see of my wife and I. LA and the world will be better without them, every one, of that I have no doubt. I expect you will burn the meth labs the same night, that is the only thing I am concerned..."

I corrected him there. "We will wait a night, the crazies won't take the hint and the smart neighbors might arrange a night elsewhere - maybe even get themselves some short-term fire insurance. Knowing these guys, they will try to ramp up production while they can. We will hit one target on party night, with a Molotov from a drone, as a signal. The next night will be soon enough for all the rest. There is one other issue... your son..."

"Tonto should be safe. He is with my relatives and was not planning on coming to his mother's house after Portland, we have made arrangements. If he does not hear for me the default is to go to the house where you found Crow. He has transportation in LA without going home."

"What if he hears the rumor that you are dead?"

"He will still go to the safe house, that is the plan. Look, your next question will be about him hearing that I had a hand in killing his mother. She burned that bridge some time ago. He made up his mind where he would go then. He invited me to stick an ice pick in her ear."

"Ouch," I said.

"Well, she was in bed with two guys at the time and had spent half the day throwing shade on Pammie and her folks. He had to listen to her bile, with his friends, in the car. Finally he shut her up by saying he would exit the car, even if they were not stopped."

"That leaves only the question of where you stand in this," Irene said. "You know we can't let you go free now, but if you are not committed, we have to keep you limited..."

Tony did not hesitate. "I am 100% in with you on this. If I was leading this thing I would ask for volunteers, and send them someplace, maybe to the desert, to practice with the weapons. I want in on that. I have no problem dropping mortar shells on them until it is over."

"Okay then... Well, we might keep you under wraps for that part... and I won't hold you to what you say tonight. Tonight we will keep you confined, because so much is at stake. You can think about it and we will be in a better position to talk tomorrow after I talk to my people. I will see what I can offer for options. Okay?"

"That sounds fine hombre. I still have my gun, do you want it?"

"No need. I know Tonto's future is with us, that will be his choice."

"Agreed... young love is powerful, and Pammie is a special person."

Irene took him to a nice room without a view, it was similar to Cynthia's. She may have taken some time there, showing him things. I know she took some time and got dressed before she met with Martin in my office to work up timelines and double check plans. I did not question her about any of it. If I had to guess it would be that she gave him a little comfort and a touch of intimacy, but I doubt they went as far as having sex.

-

When I got to my room I found Cynthia and Abril were both keeping each other occupied while they waited for me. Cynthia was on the bottom, enjoying Abril who was really all over her, loving her up with kisses and gentle, pleasuring hands. Cynthia also was enjoying working out her pussy rubbing against Abril's thigh, she would be moaning with pleasure if her mouth was free.

It looked like something I wanted to get into. "I am going to take a quick rinse," I called out as I passed.

"No need to hurry on our account," Cynthia called back. Then she lowered her voice, "Oh my... what you are doing to me... your tongue... OH! Abril... you know what that does..." She gave a little gasp and a moan, then called back to me, her voice showing some strain, "no need to hurry at all."

Well, it was good that Cynthia would not be lonely during my quick shower. I felt really good that my friends get along so well.

When I got back things had been rearranged. Cynthia was still on her back, but now she was closer to the top of the bed. She was lightly holding Abril's head between her wide-spread thighs as she thrashed in response to the games Abril's tongue played around her clit.

Abril was between Cynthia's legs, eating her pussy. I could see her extended tongue dancing around Cynthia's exposed and open pussy. Abril's arm pressed her cheek lovingly against Cynthia's silky thigh, it was a touching pose, revealing the warm affection between the two beautiful young women. Abril's other hand was mostly hidden, but from what I could see it looked liked Abril had three fingers taking pleasure inside Cynthia's pussy.

I knew the routine, instead of moving the fingers with an in-and-out motion like a man fucking, Abril's fingers had found the perfect spot inside to alternate in a 'come here' motion. The center finger moved, then the two side fingers moved together. It did not take long before Cynthia was "cumming there" on the fingers and clit combo.

It seemed that Abril was being very generous with her lover, perhaps I should give her something to contribute to her effort at pleasing one of my lovely mothers-to-be. Fortunately, I had just the equipment handy for the job. Anticipation during my shower made it ready to serve.

Abril knew how to tempt me with her pose, she was up on her knees and her legs were spread, presenting her pussy at the bottom of the bed, in just the right position at just the right height for the mutual enjoyment available if I slipped my cock into her willing body.

If my cock could talk it would say "yes please." Her entrance was very inviting, it was already partially open and juicy, I guess she and Cynthia had planned ahead for me - such considerate young women. The openness and moisture of Abril's pussy suggested that Cynthia's tongue had burrowed into Abril's depths opening the way for us all to enjoy after I got out of the shower.

Abril wiggled her wonderful bottom in anticipation as I stepped up and pressed the tip of my cock at her entrance. Cynthia favored my efforts with a smile and a cute bite of her lip in anticipation... and invitation. They knew me so well, and they had positioned Abril where any seeing man would be moved to accept their invitation.

Abril was not fully open, Cynthia's tongue could only do so much. It took a couple of firm pushes to work my cock into her body. Each time I pushed on Abril she pushed Cynthia's delicate regions. She also moaned into Cynthia's pussy every time I adjusted my movement after the push.

I was in no hurry, I took my time working my way in. Once my cock was fully enclosed inside Abril's pussy, she focused on squeezing me as hard as she could, like a hug. She felt wonderful for me as each hug was accompanied by a small sob of pleasure. I would say her embrace felt a little tighter than usual. Had she been working out? I knew there were toys that some women exercised their internal muscles with. In the past Abril had always turned her nose up at such things. But lately Zar hinted that Abril was really working up to being all she could be on her upcoming Wedding Day. She did look a little trimmer in the waist and showed some muscle in her arms and shoulders.

Cynthia was watching us like a hawk watching a tasty mouse. "Are you making me a fresh creampie to enjoy?" she said licking her lips.

I guess these attractive young women were also smart enough to work their own desires for me out. "Are you sure you don't want it going the other way?" I asked. "I am not sure I have two in me."

"Oh no... it is her turn... or at least I think it is. It is your choice in any case, but if we can we take turns with your goodness, it is the civilized thing to do. Plus, we both win either way. I have to say, what she does is so good for me."

If I asked an objective audience who was the most attractive of my ladies, I think 49% would pick Gracie who was just plain gorgeous and appeals to a wider audience, 41% would have the taste to pick Abril and her very hot total spicy Spanish package, and maybe 10% would pick the slim-but-curvy teenage Cynthia over the other two, she had an innocent freshness about her, even if it hid her "Sin-Sin" her alternate personality. From where I was standing I had Abril's booty which I was humping like a champion, and Cynthia's shapely muscular body, which was clearly enjoying the experience a couple of different ways, in clear view. I was not going to last too long.

I would watch these two enjoy each other, then pick one for the night. It was becoming a harder and harder to make a choice.

But with age comes wisdom, and as I considered the issue an alternate view peeked through. Namely, that strictly speaking, I did not have to make a choice, I could have them both.

It was a little tighter these days. Cynthia was taking up more space, not because of her size but rather she more particular about how she slept. She likes a little room. But for now it was still possible, so I decided I would go with that. They both looked so comfy as they were, it was something to look forward to.

I saw a bigger bed in my near future.

Of more immediate interest was how Abril's pussy was happily working out on my cock for mutual benefit. I detected some new internal moves from her that seemed designed to move the process along quicker while raising the general excitement level for both of us.

"My goodness Abril, has your sweet pussy been learning some new tricks for somebody I know?" I asked after one intentional move.

Since Abril didn't talk when her mouth was full of pleasured pussy, Cynthia answered for her. "It is not like you might think," she said as she grinned. "She has been helping me with my baby exercises, and that naturally led to other exercises with toys and things. It is amazing what you can learn with a little feedback. So if you want to blame somebody, I might suggest your little prince or princess who will be along... soon... OH! Abril, you know that is naughty."

"Is my little baby mama hungry for a quick creampie? Have you been working with Abril into trying to hurry the process? Or is she eager for something special herself?"

"All of the above?" Sin-Sin answered, feigning total sweet innocence, and charmingly failing completely. Something else wrenched her attention. "Oh fuck... Abril... you do that so... such a naughty tongue... don't... fuck me... don't... don't stop that... Again? UhUhUh... Oh YESSSSS."

Well, Sin-Sin was having a good time. I was building up fast, it seemed too fast, so I tried to figure something to keep the mood steady while slowing the pace. I got an idea.

"Cynthia, Dear, when you mother was whipping up something good in the kitchen... did your she ever let you girls lick the spoon?"

"Why yes... why do you ask... OH! Now that is a yummy idea. Could I please? I would be so grateful. Abril knows how much I like her, so a spoon fresh from her would be a double treat."

Abril heard the conversation and I guess she agreed with the idea because she stopped moving her butt. I pulled my cock out of her kitty and moved around the bed to where Cynthia could start "lickin what I'd been stickin," into Abril.

My cock was covered with Abril's pussy juice mixed with my pre-cum, which was pretty heavy. When I got close to Cynthia's mouth her tongue came out wiggling until it made contact and licked that flavor right off the tip. Damn, Cynthia had a nice soft tongue.

Cynthia savored the taste. "Mmmm... That is good lickin for sure... more please?"

I got a little closer, with a knee on the bed, so Cynthia could take my erect cock into her mouth like a popsicle, full of her favorite flavors to suck on. That did me no harm, so I let her tongue have her way. The key was that my level of arousal stayed where it was as Cynthia's lips and tongue got all the flavor from my stick. Cynthia's mouth felt good, but was not focused enough to get me off too soon.

Meanwhile, Abril was still doing her thing, loving and licking and frigging Cynthia, keeping them both happy.

Most importantly, Cynthia was getting more turned on just because of the shear naughtiness of this arrangement, it combined her child memories of her mother and sister with the very explicit arrangement of the three of us.

I sparked her a little more, gave her mind some more images to chew on. "Tell me, if you give me a daughter, will you let our child lick the spoon? Or maybe you will want it for yourself?"

Since we all knew she fucked her father, I had no doubt her mind immediately slotted herself and her daughter in bed with me. When her possible daughter came of age Cynthia would be a little older than Zar, but younger than her mother was now. I wonder, did her mind go to her licking my cock fresh from her daughter's pussy, or her daughter sicking my cock fresh from her pussy? I could see in her eyes how she flashed for one image to the other. Whichever she settled on, I could see how it wound her up good.

"Oh! Naughty man! Putting such... OH... thoughts in... a young mother's dirty mind," she said as her body arched in response.

"Blah... um... maaa... more," Abril got out as she noticed the increase in Cynthia's pussy juices. It really did not have to make sense.

Just because I could not help myself, I noticed how Cynthia's nipples were sitting all lonely and under-molested as her body arched, they got closer to me, like they were calling for something. Well, I could add that easy enough. I started to handle her nips. They stiffened up to show they liked what I was doing.

"Har... der... nips... pret...ty please?" Cynthia requested of my nipple play, speaking with her mouth full of my cock.

So I gave her a bit more of the squeeze, twist and pull routine. "You know, they seem a little longer each time I play with them." In response Cynthia purred and preened a bit more.

It seemed that both of the ladies might be getting closer to the point of joyful exaltations, and by now Cynthia had most of the sexy mixture of flavors from my popsicle stick, so I shifted back to the old in-and-out in Abril's delightful booty. This removed my cock from Cynthia's mouth, leaving her free to make the joyful exaltations, which were not long in coming.