Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slipped into Abril's juicy pussy I was once again amazed at how good she looked. I mean, Abril always looked good, but lately, since the start of July when the fittings for her wedding dress became stitch-by-stitch serious, she took it up another level. In this position, on her knees with me behind her, I marveled at how her booty was so perfect, round and full and curvy and flawless but without being too gigantic. It was the perfect size for my hands to grab the whole thing like a large grapefruit, without being so large that I was tempted to make comparisons to small melons.

The final cherry on top of the sundae was the hidden perfect little pink rosebud between the two buttocks. It was a temptation for fingers and tongues and also larger penetrators. Abril was working with Cynthia's help there, to make it perfect in form and color and personality. If she was put up for auction at the law firm's Labor day, based on a close-up there, it would bring, by far, the highest price.

The primary reason I did not make regular use of that tight crinkled rosebud was because sliding in and out of Abril's sweet pussy fit so perfectly and naturally felt so much better, as close to perfect as any I knew, with the possible exception of Gracie.

(Caveat: Li knew how to USE her hyper-skilled pussy the best, employing well-trained muscles Abril never dreamed existed, to drive a man to pleasure and release in an instant at will, or to withhold pleasure and keep a man on the edge for so long it felt like he had already died and gone to his reward. Also, it must be said that Resha had a few exotic special tricks, moves and touches she did not know she possessed within the exotic dark cherry pink folds of her pussy. She could give pleasures no white woman could duplicate, pleasures originating from the moist steamy regions of her grandparents: India and Nigeria.)

Cynthia was still giving thoughts to depraved sexual activities involving the daughter she might be carrying with me, and maybe a few others. These ideas were really winding her up. She knew that the tighter she bound herself to me, the more her sexual life would include more frequent, intense, and more varied sexual escapades than any of her peers from high school.

The thought, on top of what Abril's tongue was doing to her clit, reached a peak with Cynthia. "Now Abril... do me hard... don't hold back... make me... your slut... maid... AHHHHHH, I'm cumminnnnnng," Cynthia screamed.

Abril had done as she asked, lashing her erect little clit without mercy under her tongue while jamming her fingers as deep as they would go and triggering those special spots the two young women had discovered together as they probed the depths of Cynthia's body.

As expected, Cynthia's climax had an effect on Abril. As I hammered away on her she twisted and spasmed and finally gave up her own climax on my cock.

It was what I was waiting for, a moment behind Abril I allowed my own release to slip forth, pushing as deep and as had as I could while my cock jetted my seed into Abril's pussy. I lasted a bit longer and gave a bit more than usual, the two young lovers - for I saw clearly now that lovers is what they had become - had inspired me with the intense connection they shared.

I saw now how both woman had been ready to open their hearts to another in a way that I could not. It had started before Abril brought Cynthia to me bed. They became friends first. Then Abril's lovers betrayed her, and when Cynthia found she was pregnant she realized that she needed somebody to cling to in the might. In June they became emotional lovers, and the physical bond grew in July, when absence did make the heart grow fonder.

Both were still bound to me body and soul. But now they each had another for the nights when I was otherwise engaged. It was something Li and Gracie and Resha did not have.

As the sexual energy dissipated the three of us moved to an embrace where Abril's creampie was the feast for Cynthia and Abril's mouth relished licking her own taste from my cock. As it worked out both Cynthia and I had our heads at the foot of the bed, so Abril passed us both pillows and we settled into a very comfortable, friendly pile and drifted into sleep.

-

Chapter 19. War Council

Friday August 1

Morning: The Mansion

Evening: The Pablo

Morning

I had called a war council for 8 in the morning with Tony, Jax, Uncle Martin and Irene at the mansion. I wanted to hear their ideas as a group and work out a timeline. The plan was that this evening we would invite selected members with relevant skills to a group meeting at the Pablo, when we would lay out the threat and ask for volunteers. There was no time to waste.

The problem was Tony and Jax together. As my warlord, Jax has a hard time letting go of enemies, and with the turn in our negotiations he had to view Tony as the enemy-in-chief. Also, getting Jax to my mansion always got him on edge, because he had to be bagged. So after he gathered some records I had Irene pick him up with Rojas and Felipe. Once he arrived it took another 15 minutes to get him settled down.

Tony was a steadier person. I needed him as a source, but I could not have him in the room with Jax. So we made do with a one-way mirror and some voice-altering electronics. I also asked Tony to speak Spanish, further disguising his voice.

When everyone was present I laid out the nightmare Aztex plan. For this meeting I had some more satellite photos to go with the maps. I spent a few minutes on the party details. Jax had read the initial report but hearing the hard details and seeing pictures drove it home - this was really happening, 150 or more suicidal maniacs with automatic weapons were coming to kill him. Then I wondered aloud how we might stop them. I looked at Jax.

Jax thought a bit. "We have pilots in the gang... maybe airplanes and bombs?"

"Bombs good, airplanes bad. Mexico might respond, and in any event the 100% results we need would be an issue. But bombs are part of our response."

"What about poison?" Jax asked. "Chemical bombs..." He was off track.

"Those are not precise and fall into the 'mass destruction' category so the chemicals could and would be traced. Also, we don't have time for the R + D we need."

Then Irene laid out the response - killing 200 folks from a distance, using terrible but very conventional weapons - mortars. Jax knew what they were, the idea had come up in his talk last night. She had a mortar and dead round along. She left out the details on raining steel and fire for now, Jax had dated some Aztex girls in high school. "The shells will trace to a failed African warlord of a decade ago, a firm in Brazil that will say they sold them to a loser so anybody could have them by now."

Jax wondered about Irene, who had arrived in town less than two months ago, "How do you know such things?" he asked.

"I say I know and am believed. Check your macho ego or my Prince will need a new warlord," she answered.

I shrugged that I agreed with her, Jax could be a problem and right now I didn't need that.

"So, what do we need first?" I asked.

Martin and Jax saw the same need, we needed some hard recon and we needed it now. Any connection to Mexico or Central America was a potential problem, given the corruption and criminal activity. Planes were good for final updates, but for now they added nothing to the sat photos. So we decided on 2 small male-female groups renting boats in South Texas, using paragliders, drones, and scuba gear to get a look at the area. Jax had to talk with the Nerds about the drone, they could ship a Red Cloud by air tomorrow for pickup at Padre Island. These people had to get on location soon.

Jax suggested an older couple to run things. "A range of ages looks more legit, parents and kids."

I agreed.

The next issue, at Martin's insistence, was an operational timeline. I had figured putting a ship offshore August 29 or 30 was good enough, but Martin insisted on being there a week earlier, to test the transport, fire targeting equipment, plant mines and cameras, etc. for both the primary plan and plan "B." Tony chimed in that Aztex site prep was the weekend before, spreading poison on the ground and in the air, then they exited for a couple of days while the poison worked. So we had a few days of clear space for test shots and leaving Easter Eggs for evil folk.

Jax asked for more detail. He thought of this as a baseball field and wondered what prep was needed.

That was when Tony laid out the party prep timetable. The Aztexs started the weekend before partygoers arrived, a crew of a half-dozen came down to fog the area, spread pesticide, and clear the grounds of nasties, using sealed tractors. They used what he called a combination lawn-mower and wood chipper to clear a summer of grass growth and any snakes hiding in the grass. They had two tractors in a solid sealed shed, he pointed it out on the photo. The crew was only there for the weekend, while the poison was fresh it was not healthy to stay longer. Tony suggested we use the opportunity Monday or Tuesday between the prep and the party weekends to stroll in, lift some poison for ourselves, plant some claymores, cameras and a radar tracking unit, plus do some ranging practice on the target from the firing zone. Maybe we could collect the shells so no evidence was left.

I pointed out the plane with the VIPs was landing Thursday in the parking lot. We didn't need to cut it close.

"Plane?Parking lot? Do you mean Helicopter?" Jax asked.

"A 10 person airplane called a Kodiak that can land and take off in that field. Figure it is worth $2 million and they won't need it afterward. The Patron can supply a pilot."

"Won't they have cars in the lot?"

Tony explained how they camped next to their cars and went to the party pretty much naked, leaving keys in their cars.

I said, "They will compensate up for our trouble with what is left behind. This is important work, but it is not done for nothing."

"Firing zones," Martin corrected, brings us back to what was relevant. He insisted that Plan "B" had to be fully readied, including test firings, claymores and sensors. "We fire from, and prepare for the jungle as well as the road. We will need elevations."

Beyond the one refinement Martin got behind Tony's idea, Tony's addition of the the claymores and cameras was a new and clever wrinkle, I guess it came up talking with Irene. As military types there were not used to "prepping" a large killing zone, but they were 100% behind it when they heard it. Martin did suggest a "dry run with the vehicle, in case of obstacles."

Jax knew what a claymore was, he just didn't expect me to have them handy. "Well, I only have a handful in LA, but getting more is easy," I said, checking the Patron's inventory. I would use some that traced back to Venezuela or Guatemala. Both lots were ending their storage life.

Tony volunteered for the Monday poison-stealing/recon mission. Jax had his own 2 nominees, one a former Ranger and the other a marine. I would talk to both.

"Maybe, if poison is an issue, we want different folks Monday and Tuesday." Irene said. "I'll backup Tuesday, your spotter needs a good shot for solo or group work."

The most important feature was the timetable and we spent some time on that. Jax was out-of-his-depth when I talked about freighters, he knew I got my product from someplace, and he didn't see the 96% of the Patron's business that was outside LA, but he really had no idea of the scale of the operation.

To get on location the Sunday night a week before the party the ship needed to leave LA on August 15, my Cousins had a reservation at the Canal for fast passage. People and equipment had to be on board on that date. That gave us two weeks on the ground, minus travel time, to train folks in the mortars and other equipment. Training would be in the dessert. Some training - sidearms, coms, tracking radar - could take place in transit. It was Friday, our people would have to be at training camp by Sunday night. We had doctors who could write medical notes for the people employed, talking about something potentially infectious, allowing them to keep their jobs while they were gone a month.

The biggest issue was training on the vehicle. One "Jungle Taxi" was at the training location.

"What 'jungle taxi' are you talking about?" Jax and Tony asked at the same time in two languages. They were getting in sync.

I said it was like a bulldozer-SUV, and left it at that. Tony volunteered that he had some bulldozer experience, driving in tight quarters at a construction job. That was good news.

But the bigger "vehicle" needed to be packed up in Long Beach, taken to the dessert, used for some nighttime driver training, and then get back to Long Beach for loading on the ship. Rojas and Felipe were already reading the 49 member files, looking for folks with some experience.

As it happened, I was taking part in a dramatic production titled "Eric Marries Abril" the weekend after the ship left Long Beach. After the ceremony Irene and I had another live fire engagement in Peru, using folks from both of my families to settle a dispute with some greedy people who requested our presence. If Irene's "False FBI" plan worked for the Five we expected to take all these folks to the Colony so they could, after answering various questions and signing over everything they owned, make their conservation contribution to "Save The Baby Condors," at the Tribe's special Buzzard's Buffet. I would be there a few days talking to people who would be well hydrated.

Of course, if the Five selected Irene's alternate plan with the recoilless rifles leading to fire and screaming there might not be anybody important to question, and I would be back sooner.

Then at the end of August, when this operation was raining fire and death on the Crystal Aztexs in Yucatan, I would be at the law firm's multi-day holiday party where one or more of my future good partners was likely to screw Abril while I showed a partner's wife what she was missing. Living a dual life keeps me a busy guy.

Jax and Tony did not need all those details, so I just told them the dates I had other obligations coming up. I did not even mention the wedding to Abril, because after all, it was a staged performance and not a real wedding.

During the talk we did not say "APC," "M113" or "Tank." We talked about mortars, but Jax was shaky enough that I did not want to expose him to the other ideas just yet.

-

After The Morning Meeting

When the morning meeting ended we had Jax organize a review/background check of several lists of 49 members who Rojas and Felipe thought had potential. Jax kicked a dozen off the list because they could not take off for the month the job required, had physical issues, or were tied up with something else. Then he got a conference call going to run who was left. This included April, in her security job she got all the gossip. Now that was useful. When they were done that still left more than we needed. Jax and I called them individually to an evening discussion.

Jax took the opportunity to ask me about Irene, he was not used to women who acted like they had killed folks in hand-to-hand combat. I just hit the high points: corrupt MPs including one cut in the worst way, plus rising to chief sergeant of a SAM missile group, which was now listed as missing. Also, she was my cousin, and descended from a Nazi sub executive officer.

One other thing, I was not sure who was deadlier, Irene or Tango. "She is very good with knives and guided missiles."

Any one of these facts would have surprised Jax, the combination had him speechless.

"Some advice... maybe you should tamp down the attitude in her presence, scars might not look good on your face and she carves very fast."

We went back to the lists.

My top priority was people with skills driving a tank or an APC. Shooting a mortar could be learned. I got the list of folks with driving experience.

After the invites I called the "Cousins" to tie down a few details about the ship. The one I wanted, the Tuska Maru, was a gray ship, doing legitimate work but available for special projects. (The Q-ship was "black" meaning it could never enter port.) Tuska had a heavy crane plus a "drive on/off" cargo bay. The ship was on a short legit job in the Bay area, when it was done I ordered it to a pier at Long Beach. We would start loading in 10 days. In the meantime I got the tank crated to be driven tomorrow night to the dessert factory where it was originally reconditioned. There the drivers could practice in it and another of my M113s. Once everything including the tank was loaded the ship would sail to the Yucatan Peninsula on schedule.

Some of our tech people started to make firing grid maps of the area using mapping programs. Others got on the weather, tides and the seas for August 30. We needed eyes on the place, so I also called the potential scouts who would use hang-gliders and paragliders pulled by a boat.

I had sent a pair of the Red Cloud drones to use on the Five in Peru, but after that op I could get them to the ship at sea.

Based on phone conversations, I sent out the first group of scouts that afternoon with just the rough co-ordinates. They were a older couple with experience on the water (ex-navy) along with some young folks with hand-glider experience. "Treat it like a vacation. Fly to south Texas, rent a cabin cruiser and a cigarette boat as a tow boat for a towed hand-glider. Use cameras. Get an idea of local land and ocean traffic. Do not touch dry land in Mexico for any reason. Be back on US soil by August 10." They were issued military-grade com units that we acquired from Chile.

Once some of the facts went out with our phone calls, people started to spitball Ideas back. They were stumped by the jungle, with only their own experience and no knowledge of my inventory the clever vets figured that mortar fire from the sea was one way to go. Several offered "Commodore Hornblower" bomb ketch references. Others suggested raft designs for the mortars, figuring that weapon recoil needed for the range would tear up a regular boat. (They had that right.) The trouble was, you needed a pretty heavy mortar to reach the pyramid more than two miles from the ocean, and at that range accuracy dropped and rate-of-fire allowed escape. Also, the rounds from those weapons got us to the 'mass destruction' area of things that would be traced. We had rejected that option in favor of the M2 mortar which pitched in the 200-300 yard range.

-

During the afternoon I had to go to work, Barnes liked to call Friday afternoon meetings to talk things over with "his smartest people." This was my first and some of the guys objected because I was not a partner yet. Stern pointed out that this was a "brain trust" and maybe some people did not belong.

Today Barnes and Pope were all hot to talk about the "cyber book" Sam had pitched about for the water project. They could see similar ideas for bankruptcy law as well, maybe books covering each side. (It was a hot topic that year.)

Sam said the idea was radical and might not be accepted broadly from a small firm like ours. Stern pointed out that we did not do any bankruptcy work, so we needed to buy some experience. That never comes cheap. Focusing on the water rights would give us a cleaner idea of operating costs and such.

But these guys, especially Pope, hated to leave money on the table, so they considered the idea as "still open."

I let Pope talk himself into taking the project and running with it, something told me he would fall hard if he relied on what he thought he knew.

The Executive Manager thing did not come up. Barnes wanted to spring that on me after the water project was done and I was married. It would be easier if Pope fell on his face before that happened.