Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.2

Story Info
Tony comes in. Cynthia, Irene + Nia show him good things.
47.6k words
4.59
3.3k
2

Part 26 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony Comes In From The Cold

Note the change in the title format, this follows Vol. 4.1 of "Not Quite A White Knight."

This is the story of Tony coming in from the cold with a gift. It is rather long, so I have spent some extra time talking about what is in each chapter,

The LA chapter of the Crystal Aztexs has been effectively taken over by the national leadership with ill intent and designs upon the 49. They were invited in by Tony's estranged witch of a wife. With new alarming news, Tony decides to come over to 49. That is not a simple act, it must be done properly, with a show of his good faith in the form of a significant present. So Tony grabbed up some Crow to torture.

While the gift of Crow is quite disgusting, the information will change many lives, for better and for worse.

Volume 4 of the series covers the time between the July trip to Peru and the start of September. There will be two armed conflicts between tribes, including some nearly naked savages, During this period our Hero will bring a tank to a gunfight because he can, and will insure the Five get a once-in-a-lifetime view of the Tribe's mountain they wanted to play Pizarro on. It will be far better than their sins merit.

In addition, the usual suspects will find their way into the Prince's bed or his toy room for the exercise they merit.

-

Chapter 8, 9, 13 and 18 involve sex with Cynthia and other people she indulges with permission.

Chapters 17 and 20 are historical in nature, to answer obvious questions of "Where did that come from?"

Other chapters advance the story.

-

Volume 4.3 will be a night at Chronis for Li's amusement.

Volume 4.4 will Abril's the wedding and meeting the Five.

These will be followed by the very busy Labor Day weekend for a the double conclusion of group pain and pleasure, when the Law Firm trades the wife exchange for an orgy while 49 rains fire and steel in the Yucatan.

-

We start with Chapter 8 where Cynthia gives her Prince a note before they go to bed. During the middle of the night it seems that Cynthia and Abril have decided to trade places, stopping to share some leftover creampie during the change. In Chapter 9 Abril is now in the bed and she must be seen to. Chapter 18 involves the same trio of Cynthia, Abril and Our Hero spending another night together. Chapter 13 has Cynthia going farther, doing a non-private display that ends with somebody new to her.

The note will start a series of events, advancing the story and bringing the escaped head of the LA Crystal Aztexs into 49.

Chapters 10, 11 and 12 involve getting Tony, and his unique present, to the prison in the desert.

Chapter 13 discusses the problematic sleeping arrangements at the prison, where different intimate acts occur. There is no privacy but in the dark it does not count as public sex. Almost everybody enjoys a good time before any actual sleep occurs.

Chapter 14 involves the lesser of the Crow's revelations. The facts are turned over to Mr. Clean for proper handling.

Chapter 15 has Crow making his big reveal, the reason Tony decided that he had to come into 49. It is a clever plan which could destroy 49 even if it fails. The only hope is to destroy the Aztex plan before it starts.

Chapters 16 and 19 spread the word of the upcoming attack, gathering a few good members of 49 to extensive training.

Chapters 17 and 20 are historical in nature, indicating how the Patron came to acquire various specialized assets.

-

Chapter 8. A Roundabout Message

9:30 PM Saturday, July 26, 2008

Before she dragged me to my bed one night in late July, Cynthia handed me a piece of paper with a phone number, a set of dates starting tomorrow and a notation that said "afternoons 1:00 to 2:00."

She volunteered that the message was for me from Tony, by way of a note Tonto gave to her sister. Tonto got it using a code he and his Dad set up years ago. Pammie got it at 9 this evening, a half hour ago. Only the last call to Cynthia was in the clear - if you can call a pair of LA sisters texting/emojiing 3 simultaneous conversations in 2 languages at once circa 2008 "in the clear."

As usual for this weekend, Cynthia came to my mansion to have her pregnant body worshiped and properly molested by her baby-daddy. She was in her room, getting undressed for me the way I like her, when Pammie called with a high priority message, something that started with a question about a critical fingernail repair. She worked into the conversation her day at the school library, a short story of her current romance ("Tonto brought me raspberry buns for brunch!") plus the life-or-death thing from Tony. Cynthia thought "the Tony thing" might be important so she gave it to me before she undressed for her worship time - but only after I promised not to go chasing off someplace no matter how urgent or important the note was.

She deserved her loving FIRST! and was sure the note was not too important to interrupt what she deserved. I played along.

"Does this mean Tony's in trouble?" she asked as she removed from her body the shirt I wore at work yesterday, which seemed to be doing double duty as an undressing gown. (Cynthia and Zar had an arrangement regarding my used laundry doing double duty. Abril was more free-lance about swiping my shirts.) Cynthia's feet were already bare, so when she slipped off the shirt she was delightfully naked and posed for my attention.

She claimed that none of her panties, slacks or skirts fit her belly properly these days, that was clearly my fault and required my penance - which was the reason she snatched my shirts from the laundry. After all, I let her use her beautiful face and 18-year old hot hard chica body to trick me into getting her preggers about two months ago. So now I owed her attention when she wanted me. I seemed to have no choice in these things.

(For you younger readers remember, it only takes once, Cynthia was living proof of that. Resha's child was proof that the lady doesn't have to enjoy it.)

Removing the shirt revealed outlines of a bra in the flesh of her body, as I advised she wore a bra today, likely something black lace that provided support but left her nipples delightfully exposed. But that bit of lace stayed in her room where Abril would see it sometime, the two were becoming more and more inseparable.

-

I happened to know the particular bra cost a lot. A few days ago Cynthia had dragged her father Ernie to a pricy exclusive shop near Rodeo Drive for the purchase. He considered it their last father-daughter day out for a time as she was moving into my mansion full time.

While shopping Cynthia enjoyed casting her father as her sugar daddy far too much. He played along, using his hands on Cynthia in front of the salesgirl (asking, "would it help if I held these up while you measured?") in the way a proper father never does.

Having a beautiful young girl on your arm is a huge status symbol in LA, so Ernie enjoyed it while it lasted. After buying the bra he took the game a step further by check them into a by-the-hour motel for a little playtime. If this was to be their last father-daughter day, they might as well enjoy all the trimmings.

As it happened, at the same time they were in the motel my cock was inside Belen, making sure she had a reason to feel beautiful as she carried another of my children. We had co-ordinated the timing because it was more fun for everybody that way.

When Ernie got home, he and Belen retired to the bedroom for 15 minutes while played a little game where he "discovered the evidence" and she got a taste of what he enjoyed.

Actually, Ernie was quite pleased with both his pregnant women. In LA wealthy older men are judged by the youth and beauty of the women they can afford, and Cynthia is top shelf in the non-celebrity category. His friends knew his wife was pregnant, and when they heard the hot young chica on his arm was also in a family way, with no mention of a boyfriend, the dirty old CPAs and PA's at the office assumed the worst, that old Ernie was the stud responsible for both.

I am not sure which was more degenerate and envious, those few who knew Cynthia was his daughter, or the greater number who didn't know and assumed that Ernie was stepping out on his wife.

-

I had not heard directly from Tony since our private meeting turned into the Pizza incident, when Tony, Ernie and I ended the violently stupid Purple proto-gang. I was born in Detroit or Dallas (I forget which) so the name set me off in a bad way. ("Purple Gang" is Detroit property, imagine a Boston gang calling themselves "Yankees.")

That day we met to discuss our version of our "Romeo and Juliet" kids, Tony son Tonto and Cynthia's sister Pammie. The solution was for the kids to spend a summer in Portland. Before school ended Tony got his son Tonto out of LA for the summer, up to Portland with a relative. Tonto's witch of a mother thought her son was learning the disreputable trade of burglary from a crew up there. In fact the boy was learning a more disreputable trade while holding down a summer job at a stock brokers office. He was also holding Pammie every chance they got.

When I mentioned to Tony that honest thievery was better than being a stock broker he did not disagree, but said he wanted the kid to learn how to steal money dressed like a stock broker, he already knew all he needed to know about the breaking and entering business. The new racket was amazing, you call people up, tell them they will be rich, and they send you money! Clearly Tonto was a smart kid in his prime learning years.

Pammie, who was sweet on Tonto, and the leader of the couple, was spending the summer with relatives in Vancouver Washington, which happened to be a suburb of Portland that was just across the river. She was taking some summer college courses, registered in her sister's name, because Pammie had not yet graduated high school. Taking those courses now would make her life much easier when she went to college in her own name; she could take overloads while skating through the material she already knew, leaving her more time for both hard subjects and softer pursuits. Pammie was kids who was two moves ahead of the game.

Tony and Ernie were aware that Pammie's college was close to Tonto's stock broker's office, in fact they was just a park between. Pammie and Tonto made sure of it. All concerned trusted Pammie to keep Tonto in line, in fact Tonto's mother considered that a negative because she had an evil heart and Tonto did not measure up (or was it 'down') to mommy's standards for bad behavior.

Tony and I attended the local high school graduation soon after the Pizza incident. That was in public so we both played the part of rival gang leaders, meaning we could not talk to each other, instead we had to glare and snarl at a distance. It was a great performance, very convincing as always.

The area we called Seerdon Forest, where I met Gracie the night Cosmo died, remained a point of contention between hotheads in our gangs. During the Spring the Aztexs and the 49 had been trying to come up with a peaceful solution, and there was even talk of merging the two gangs. But around the time Cosmo died in that unfortunate provocation by the Black Kings last May, something shifted inside the Aztexs leadership. There were new faces in the area running the local dealers. Traffic in meth, a Crystal Aztex staple, was up as prices dropped. Somebody with excess product was trying to buy market share. The Aztexs suspended treaty discussions with 49 until next September, and I heard Tony was shifted to more of a figurehead in the gang.

His witch wife also started divorce proceedings against Tony, hiring a lousy lawyer I knew. In the leadership shift she welcomed some of those important new faces to the area. Like the Cohen song says, these were people she "just had to meet, without her clothes, and everybody knows."

I did not know much more than that, which was troubling.

We still patrolled the Seerdon Forest but we went a lot heavier now, and we varied the times, although we were tied into the days when customers brought heavy drug traffic. Twice we drove meth dealers off. The second time we did it in a manner that suggested we would take prisoners, but we let them escape.

In early July there was the first cryptic message to me from Tony, about a trap for our patrols. All he knew was the date. The way he sent it was complicated, an old-fashioned double blind one-time drop. I shared the info with the 49 tactical leadership to see how they would use the vague info to counter the trap and put some Aztexs in the hospital. My guys put up drones with infra-red cameras for recon, did a great job of trapping the ambushers and got good results - they scared the Aztex meth dealers and gave their muscle some serious hurt.

-

As a lawyer I am very good with my tongue. So as Cynthia posed for me, making a very persuasive request for oral service without saying a word, I got to it. Using my gentle fingers I also dutifully removed some of the marks Cynthia's bra left. I also distributed the excess of kisses the act warranted. Then I moved to the traditional position between her lovely legs.

Cynthia considered such things "training" although she never used that term in my presence. Instead she said "Oh, you read my mind!" Same thing.

The things we do for the women we love... to put our cock into.

As we settled into my licking her to pleasure I also got to the question she asked, about Tony being in trouble. I can talk and chew pussy at the same time.

"I would guess that... Tony is now well beyond... the 'trouble' phase... Mmmm, such a sweet wonderful woman you are... He has been through... the 'attempted kill or capture thing' and... is now in the 'much greater thing I do...' phase... The issue is that he cares about... the core members of his gang... he wants to free them from these meth-brain dealers... He knows that I will act... before the meth-heads can establish... a secure hold. It may be too late to do that without getting messy."

Cynthia was suddenly very worried about her child's father putting himself at risk. "Will you help him?" She said it in a tone suggesting maybe Tony was not that interesting to her. He was nice and all that, in a rough sort of way, but she did not value the guy the way her sister valued Tonto.

I lifted up and explained this part carefully. "It is not about Tony. As a suspicious guy I must consider the possibility that he was captured and is now being used to draw me out." She gave a shudder at that, suddenly this was not a good talk. "I will have to be extra careful. I will take Irene along with plenty of firepower." That helped, Irene could cause a lot of mayhem fast. "If it is a trap, Aztex or cops, I will play it very nasty and will take no prisoners. But with several dates listed for contact he appears safe for now, cops and robbers usually go for a quick trap so they can manage manpower and show their bosses, who are usually the bosses because they are afflicted with a lack of patience for results. It is a problem when you punch a clock and fill out daily reports. He and I have considered this exact issue. So yes, I will try to help if I can. We will use military hardware."

"I like Tony... but I like you a LOT more. Plus you have responsibilities to think of." She pointed at her belly, where she had been growing my child for two months. "Please be careful." Women worry so, but I can't really blame them... because it doesn't do any good.

I knew my cues, it was the end of conversation. I showed my love and agreement by kissing her belly. Then I kissed a few other places, lower and higher, very delightful for all concerned. She relaxed and soon used her mouth to make something else grow so she could enjoy it to the fullest.

"Sin-Sin, you have no idea. You remember what happened last time somebody tried to trap me. They were good at their jobs. But me and my people are better. If this becomes a meet then Tango's big rifle will not be the primary weapon. Instead Irene will be on overwatch... with a fire-and-forget guided missile."

Irene brought a high-tech approach to the brutal game. It was not a elegant as a rifle, and had much more potential for collateral damage. In the military she had killed drug dealers in Central America by the planeload at a range of 20 miles when ordered.

"I do remember... I saw the bad guys and the results of the car takedown. I heard about the house. Your soldiers... they are really good! Now how about we be really good to each other, okay? I seem to recall you have something like a missile... or at least the shape and yummy power of a missile... Yum, it tastes so good. I know it makes good babies too!"

I took that as a hint so I got into our main business. It is important to keep a young mother-to-be happy and in a happy place, especially in her happy places. It is also a pleasure. She used her lips to get me as hard as possible. I put my face between her thighs and started working out the alphabet with my tongue at just the right spot, drawing a long moan of pleasure and other happy sounds. She was eager to enjoy my efforts.

I was too successful, she couldn't keep sucking me and make the noises I caused her to make, so she held my cock ready, resting against her breast, while she moaned and made other happy noises as she enjoyed the culmination of my oral efforts. We did not force her pleasure to a peak, I kept to my task as she let her pleasure bloom until it happen slowly, gradually, inevitably... a couple of times. She gets juicier that way, and we both like juicier.

At just the right moments she started these little whimpers, I held her tighter, then we got to some louder, sincere sounds. Next I got praise, whispers of pleasures and invocations, we spent some time on that last one, and eventually the grip of her legs tightened as she gave herself up to the pleasure my tongue was giving her. Then we rested for a few moments where I worshiped her tummy and she licked up my pre-cum before I did it again, at the same slow steady pace she loved.

Once was never enough, some things did not have to be explained.

After my mouth loved her to a climax for a third time she started begging to turn things around, for loving hot kisses and the special thrill of my penetration. I moved to mount her in the missionary position, but she said that was going to be difficult later on, and asked if I knew something that worked "when her belly was bigger."

The minx was fishing, trying to get me to say something about my past history, about whether I had fucked anybody who was pregnant, possibly in their third trimester and if it was my doing. I knew better than to give her a clear answer, that was not how this game was played. What I said was that in the Tribe, sometimes women were well along in their pregnancy when they brought a younger man who was not their husband to the cave, where coupling was visible to the others present. It was a lesson.

Cynthia knew that in the Tribe, the women had all the power in terms of sex. The only requirement imposed in marriage (which was always arranged by the tribe's female council) was for a husband and wife to be faithful and active during the days when she could become pregnant. Obviously a woman who was six months along could not get pregnant, she had done her duty to the tribe, and was free to exercise any other options if she wished, including having sex with those close relatives who would normally be off-limits. So I talked about some of the things that I had seen women do with friends and relatives.

I saw pregnant women who spread their legs and accepted their fathers, brothers, and even initiating their sons. In a Tribe everybody was a blood relative so incest was a special concern for breeding. These "family relations" couplings were only considered when a child could not result from the act - when the woman was already pregnant. Some chose to exercise the option. The practice spread to the Colony as well, both groups had similar concerns. Of course, since Cynthia had also enjoyed sex with her father, this discussion and validation it supplied further aroused Cynthia.