Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Summer there was no real dress code for the living area, the summer heat was fierce even with the A/C because the kidnappers cheaped out on the equipment. The prison wing was a different story, we had light coveralls for that.

I said that since Nia and Cynthia were pregnant, they got the beds on the end, nearest the bathroom. They both bowed deeply, Cynthia said "thank you my Prince," while Nia said "my Chief is wise in many ways." The pregnancies were news to Tony, and he perked up at the terms they used addressing me.

Vrir and Felipe got beds on the distant end, "so everybody could be less distracted with any noise they made." The boys smiled at that, they were fine with it.

Irene and I took the beds next to the Cynthia and Nia, which put us across from each other.

That left Rojas and Tony with their choice of the 4 remaining beds in the middle. Tony picked the cubicle next to Irene and Rojas was next to his fellow soldier Felipe so they each had a degree of privacy.

"Do we have to stay in our beds?" Cynthia asked.

"Well, the beds are singles, so sleeping together might not work. But if you keep the noise down, I imagine a friendly visit might be okay. Assuming you are not big on privacy. Also, some activities might expose parts of you above the dividing wall... we have to be considerate of our neighbors. But on the other hand, I don't imagine anyone will object to short exposure by the ladies."

"I, for one, don't mind a little friendly scenery," Irene said looking at me.

On that note I said everybody should set up in their sleeping cubicle, then take a quick shower. "Ladies first, of course... but it might be better to double up in the shower if that is convenient." I figured that was as open as I needed to be about suggesting that folks pair up during the night.

Of course it did not quite work as I expected. Irene grabbed Cynthia as the first ones in the shower. They needed girl talk.

After the two girls had some good clean fun, Irene came out of the shower stark naked, and did a slow modeling turn in front of Tony who was seated on his bed. "This was Cynthia's idea... she said that we had seen you so you deserved a chance to see us. It is about fairness, not a come-on. You don't need binoculars, do you?" He was a bit stunned at the sight, Tony had been without a woman for some time. He had gotten a medical check after his last one-night encounter, but that was over three months ago. Irene did not look as good as other women I knew, some folks had difficulty with her facial scars, but her body looked good, she had a neat pussy with small inner lips that did not hide how her pussy was a little distended. Her body language was neutral, but she was naked in front of a guy so he counted it as a good day.

He was honest. "You know I am going to have dreams..."

"I'm just lucky I guess. Well, maybe I will also have such dreams. There is no harm in such things, so get a good look."

They shared a smile as he openly took another look.

Then she popped her bigger surprise. "Cynthia is waiting for you in the shower," she said.

As Tony stood, stunned, she stepped close enough so her nipples pressed against him and whispered, "Because of chain-of-command, my Prince and the troops are off-limits to me here. Tonight Nia told me she would enjoy your company, our young widow is very anxious and needs some very understanding company. If you please her I will hear it and might think better of you, who has been the enemy of my Prince. Maybe, sometime, you and I might find some time. Just... no surprises, okay?"

It was pretty clear that Tony's outlook just got a lot better. He glanced at me for my okay, he was not sure I would allow such a thing. But I gave him "two thumbs up" for both ideas. He did not keep Cynthia waiting longer.

Irene sat on my bed for a minute to tell me what had happened. (The wound-up girls played very nice with each other, release didn't take them long.) She mentioned that Cynthia was going to tell Tony that I was the father of her child. Cynthia was convinced she could treat Tony like close family with a little bit extra, she had acknowledged a sexual draw to him and found she liked to tease. I did not object to them "flirting with feelings."

Irene and I both knew that Cynthia was very open with members of her family.

In the shower together Cynthia washed Tony's back while she explained that she was pregnant by me. She trusted him to keep that news "to himself, away from Portland for now." She allowed him to return the favor of washing her back - all of her back - she said Irene had done her front "with a good time." Also, she had no objection to him taking a good look at the whole package, and assumed he did not mind being looked at. She took a few extra liberties, because she could. Cynthia gave him a kiss of the cheek and said how good it was that they could visit like this. Facing him, she invited him to hold her close and said they might get much closer in time. She set his mind at easy about his erection, "I'm pregnant, I've seen that type of thing before, but since we might be relatives until we die I know you will be a guy I can trust holding a dangerous weapon."

To take his mind off their very close contact - he was worried he might pop as they hugged - Tony asked about "Prince" and "Chief" business. She said that was complicated, she had taken the oath so she had the right to use the address, but he should take care and avoid the terms. She said it came from my two grandfathers who would each pick a bride for me, she had already met one. "I guess in some ways, his life sucks. But we try to help."

Tony allowed that having one bad wife was enough to kill him. He never thought of anybody with two arranged marriages coming. Cynthia also mentioned that I had other girlfriends with "overnight benefits," including some who liked to meet my friends. "He took... 'R' to Peru where she got to know some of the family very well."

Tony did not know who R was or about any trip to Peru. In our business the trip was more important, although Peru was more confusing because he knew I did not tolerate cocaine in 49 territory. He also thought curare came from Brazil. Cynthia let him be confused.

When Cynthia and Tony came back to the beds - Tony had a tented towel for his erection - Nia grabbed me. Even after living under my roof for all this time she had not had a chance to be with just me. In the shower she pressed her smoking-hot naked body against me and said she was quite determined to have me. (Tribal women can insist, even with the chief.) In the small shower she did a lot of body-to-body contact as we washed each other. I let her, I explained that I did like her but I had too many women in my life, as the Patron had pointed out. She did not know about the service girls at work so I quickly explained that those poor hungry girls had expectations to feed. She asked why I was a lawyer but I passed over that part. She knew I worked for the Patron but that was not a job with a regular schedule. She also knew I was running 49, but I delegated much of that. I told her the 49 was started by Toad, it was really something that was needed to secure the colonial citizens who the Patron sent here. "I am more like the Chairman of the Board than a CEO," I explained. That raised questions but she would find the answers herself.

She invited me to handle her body more intimately, "like a lover-cousin, not a brother?"

Well, she was right, she was used to such direct treatment on the mountain and I had a duty. I made admiring sounds as I stood behind her and ran my hands lightly over her baby bump and her "milk bottles" which were sagging a little filling up for the baby. She had to drag my hands to her pussy where I fingered her slit like a tribal cousin. I did what she expected, in less than a minute I made sure she felt good, she was very easy.

Then I put on my "management" cap. I mentioned that Cynthia carried my child, and I knew there were at least 3 people who would appreciate her charms more than I: Tony, Rojas and Irene. I would never tell her what to do, but some choices were obvious. There was also the rule we both knew, she could insist on the Chief's affection, but the timing was at HIS discretion. She got the picture, but she had to take her shot at me when Irene left her an opening by stealing Cynthia.

She was so sweet that I showed my appreciation, first with a few probing tongue kisses to her sweet mouth, then I went to my knees to do the same to her lower lips, to help her feel good about herself, and to express how I felt about her coming motherhood and her service to the tribe. Finally, I placed a long, tender kiss on her body below the belly button, as more appreciation. It drew a shiver of happiness. Then I got ready to leave.

Nia thanked me, I did not have to do any of that. Then she said she had a plan. "Could you ask Tony to join me? I think you missed a spot... my Chief." I was sure I hadn't missed anything, but I was glad to do as she asked.

Cynthia had been friendly resting her hands on Tony but she made it clear she was not going further. Tony still had his hard-on when I delivered Nia's invitation. I also assured him everything was okay as long as nobody got upset about anybody else. I did mention that Nia was "my cousin," a pregnant widow who came "from a society where women took charge." All of those ideas floored him, he had to circle around.

"You would let me be with your cousin?" he asked unbelievingly.

"Do you have any nasty diseases that might show up? I ask to protect her."

"Nobody since my last checkup, I was clean then."

"Well then, listen up. I said she is from a society where the women make choices and men obey. She asked... so understand, I really have nothing to say about it. I will point out that she has an appetite." I was looking at Rojas who was nearby and could hear. "It is possible she would enjoy more than one guy helping her sleep tonight. Are we okay with that?"

Tony saw that Rojas was a hard soldier so he waved him over, explained what he thought might happen, and asked if Rojas was okay with a double-date. Rojas used the phrase "in the field," so unlike the bachelor party a few weeks ago sharing a willing girl - who was not a relative - in public was almost a requirement of the troop's ethics. It was a bonding exercise. Rojas also knew Nia, her late husband, her tribe, and their rules. So he was okay if Tony was. The two shook hands and said they were glad to help the lady "fill her needs," as they could. I suggested that Nia would appreciate a quick shower with Rojas when Tony was done.

With that plan in place Tony went to help the lady in her shower.

Nia saw a sexy, virile Hispanic man, good-looking even if he was short by mountain standards. Well, so was she. I had mentioned he had been without female company for a time. There were a few scars on his body, she ran her hands over them and said they were signs that he was a warrior. She appreciated that. She wasted no time making her desires clear. She washed Tony with her bare hands, which returned his cock to 100% hard, then turned off the water and went to her knees with sparkling open eyes. He was backed into a corner, she did not give him a choice. Instead, like an especially hungry succubus, she attacked him, taking him in her mouth and sucked him off quickly. He was on a hair-trigger and she got him to fire in no time, taking his cum in her throat. She took it all, and it was a large load.

Tony almost objected, saying that if she was my cousin she should be accorded respect and pleasure.

"What you say is true. I do this now because I like it, and so you will last longer with respecting and pleasuring me when I come to your bed." Then she used her tongue and lips to clean him. She even licked his balls, saying as she smiled up at him it was, "to make sure I have not missed a drop."

The action took Tony by surprise, tiny Nia's moves had a "manly, take charge" aspect about them, but he knew better than to resist. He also knew how to show appreciation. He took her head in both hands to kiss her deeply. Then he insisted he had to return the favor. He went to his knees and she lifted her foot to his shoulder, opening herself up as his tongue said "thanks" up and down the length of her pussy, finding what worked and taking her wound-up body to a quick climax. (She had been in "foreplay" mode thinking about the guys during the drive here, she was excited about how things might work for her horny body.) When he was done they took to kissing while they had some conversation about the rest of the night. She also took the opportunity to handle him to some stiffness again.

Nia mentioned that she never had oral sex, either giving or getting, until about 8 months ago, it was not one of their customs in the tribe. Tony said that if that was true she had learned very well. "I had some great teachers, including my Chief and the Patron." That reference didn't seem to fit other things he had heard, but Tony just set them aside for now. He was starting to get hard again, Nia had a very tempting body and an "excited sexy" manner.

They came out of the shower together, she led him, and had a brief talk with Rojas, who was waiting for his shower. Nia made some whispered promises about what Rojas could enjoy in his bed when Tony was done with her... afterward she and Rojas would need another shower together. Rojas liked the unexpected suggestion she made.

Tony and Nia both went to Nia's bed which was next to Irene and kitty-corner from mine. Based on what I heard, things went very well for both of them. Nia's voice is distinctive and she expressed appreciation with volume.

-

When I returned after talking to Tony, Cynthia was waiting in my bed. She was on her back, in a pose that looked very eager for company, with her legs parted and her fingers holding the lips of her pussy open. Her smile was expectant and very inviting.

I killed the bright overhead lights before I joined her. There were small low-power lights set along the floor plus marker lights set a foot off the ground on the dividing walls. Each cubicle also had a reading lamp. We were not "in the dark" by any means, but it was much better than the harsh overheads.

I noticed that Irene had settled in her bed across from me, laying on her belly and resting her chin on her pillow at the foot of her bed so she had a ringside seat to deliberately watch us. It was about the worst view you could have of two lovers, looking up from the bottom of the bed, but she looked pleased with it. I signaled, did she want us to reverse, but Irene and Cynthia were both fine with things as they were. It was not the first time Cynthia and I had an audience. I gave her a look that said I was okay with it. Cynthia's eyes said she was pleased to be watched.

I glanced back at Irene to see she was still naked. Then I glanced to the wall at the side of my bed, my eyes asking if she would prefer the view from there. Nobody had that bed. But she was fine where she was.

Later I learned that Irene had suggested swapping beds with Cynthia, to give us some privacy. Cynthia's alternate personality of Sin-Sin, who Irene had not yet met, gave her a hot kiss and declined. She said how she liked to be watched by the right people and we didn't do enough of it. "Would Irene like to join the club?" After that Irene was glad to watch.

Irene had also licked her lips and made it clear that if Sin-Sin needed "anything" after I was done she would be glad to "help a girl clean up." Sin-Sin decided on the spot how she would take Irene up on her kind offer. She shared the idea and Irene agreed.

Irene really could not be seen having sex with me here. But she could get a taste of me from Cynthia. It was a clever work-around.

My bed was narrow enough that Cynthia's ankles were off each side of the bed as she waited for me, holding her pussy open. "Come to me, Momma needs her feel-goods," she said softly. "You deliver so well."

"You know there is no privacy here, Irene will not be the only one who sees us. Plus, everyone will hear you."

"... and your point is? I know the score, extra eyes add a thrilling dash of spice. I recall once when you had me in an especially nasty way on a stage with an audience... Under lights! Mummy and Daddy and others, maybe I got a hunger to perform that night. Besides, Irene will be the only one really watching... the others will just get a glimpse of me and my man, my baby-daddy, loving on his woman. Something tells me they won't linger."

She had that right, in a place like this we all slipped into a different mode of behavior. When there was no explicit privacy we granted each other implicit privacy by seeing but not seeing.

Well, there was no arguing with her, we both knew this would happen when I brought her here. So I did what was expected, starting with first things first. I bent down and ran my tongue along the length of her pleasure valley, bringing a very nice little moan as her body arched in delight in response. She was keeping the sound in as much as possible for now, but I could feel her body twist in response as my tongue brought the pleasure she yearned for as it touched her.

Cynthia was so good to eat, and so very appreciative of what I did with it. I started to work my tongue up and down her valley, wiggling from side-to-side as I moved along, enjoying her juices and spending a little bit of extra time at the good spots. As long as I was there I started to play with her tits, handling the wonderful mounds of flesh as my thumb and forefinger played with her nipples. They soon firmed up, begging for some oral pleasure.

I heard feet go by, it sounded like Felipe and Vrir wanted to wait closer to the shower instead of on their beds. They had to see me and Cynthia, as well as Tony with Nia, but they kept moving at a steady pace.

Cynthia ignored the traffic. "You eat me so good, but that is not what I want right now... Please, my Prince. Put your babymaker into me so we can all feel good."

It was inviting, but I had to warn her. "You are so good I might be too fast... we would not want that, would we?"

"Lover, I have been waiting all day for you. This place is so damn macho, I want to piss standing up. Being here with you is a real turn on, I imagine people in all these beds watching and doing stuff while they watch me give up my pussy under you. All these male beds... I imagine going from one end to the others, making a collection of male essence. I really, really want it, hard inside. I want to feel you cum like you can't control yourself. Please? Put it in? Then get crazy 'cause you lust for this mamma-to-be."

Actually, when she put it that way, getting kind of brutal - with good intent - seemed pretty good of me. She sounded so needy that I really felt I had no choice. I did not want to disgrace myself in front of an audience (well, Irene) by being too quick, but Cynthia's voice conveyed a real need for a quick, uncontrollable sexercise between us, something close to violence.

The taste and scent of her woman's nest collaborated her state. She was ready, and a ready woman will not thank you for delay. So I kissed my way up her body, making a quick but much appreciated stop to enjoy her nipples, where her giggles said she appreciated the brief attention. Then I continued up her body until my cock was pressing against her slit as I looked at her eager face. I brought my mouth to her, she was very receptive for my passionate kisses spiced with her honey.

She wiggled to let me know she was very eager to get my baby-making cock lined up so I could enter her body. As soon as I was close she pulled me, forcing the head of my cock into her valley until the tip nosed inside her entrance. She felt great that way. She moaned, the sound of satisfied need coming from deep in her throat, as her hand pulled me into her. Then I took over the pushing, going deeper. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled my hips tight against hers.

1...45678...13