Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was very needy, something during the day had been churning the urges inside of her and now her normal limits were off. It struck me the the public aspect of this - I mean, Irene was looking at us up the kazoo and the others would walk past - contributed to her mood.

As I slid into her body she was wonderfully tight. That was when a powerful thought, compressed into a moment, went through my brain. Only two months ago Cynthia had been a virgin. Since I opened her body, making her fairy tale wish come true, I had entered her about a two dozen times. Her father had pleased her taboo desires maybe a half dozen times. That was all her pussy knew of men. Before me she had never been touched intimately. Now because of me, our baby was growing inside. To some extent I felt it was my job to open her body passage more, to make my child's path to the world a little easier.

I was going to send her to Peru again in about six weeks. I had no doubt one or both of my grandfathers would enjoy her like this. She might volunteer... or not. Maybe it would be better for her if she felt a little resistance to somebody enjoying her. It was possible she would be shared with some other relatives.

I never entertained such thoughts when I was with Belen or Gracie, even if they were also carrying my children. They were on opposite ends of the spectrum. Belen was like buying a used Rolls Royce, I knew she was well-used, but she was so damn comfortable with luxurious upholstery, I could not resist giving her a spin when I had the chance. Gracie was on another level in terms of general and specific attractions, I just wanted her body soooo much, but only for myself and my other women. Plus, where Gracie's desire was submissive to my whims, Cynthia was more demanding from me, like a spoiled teenager (which she was) who I was responsible for because I spoiled her. Under my grandfathers that spoiled teenager would transform into something else.

Li and Resha both had very tight pussies for me to fuck. They achieved that tightness through exercise of their muscles, which they used so well, plus the fact that nobody else enjoyed their pussies since they started at the law firm.

For just a moment I wondered how Irene was to fuck, which was the very boon she requested of me. She had opportunities, but I never saw her with any male. Still, there were a couple of times when, due to circumstances, she might have had Tango, she was very close to Bente and they might have made arrangements. That was a mystery.

I knew Mer and Pur would come to my bed as tight virgins who wanted my children and would stay true. I suspected they would even refuse family celebrations with their first children.

In a moment those random thoughts had passed and I again was immersed in the multitude of pleasure of kissing and hugging and moving my cock inside of Cynthia's wonderfully tight willing body. All thoughts of her impeding motherhood were forgotten as the hedonistic male animal took over. I submerged my mind in the pleasure of my eager woman. Damn, she felt so good as I pulled my cock almost all the way out each time, so I could plunge hard back in again as she arched to meet me.

From her response, the way her body arched against me and twisted with my contact, I could tell she was a lot closer to the edge than I was. She had been building desire all day, even flirting with Tony as a male fantasy combining the best of me and her father, using him as a teaser to stoke her desire for my cock. Now her movements were more frantic, more demanding each time I slid back in. About two dozen strokes into it she threw her head back, arched her body, squeezed me tight and let loose with a cry of sorrow and yearning and pleasure all in one as I felt her climax grasp my cock tight. I obligingly push it in deep, let her have it all to work with as she writhed under me, seeking to push it just a little deeper. It was a start, a release of pure 'gotta have it now' need for me. Inside she felt even better than she did before.

She went with it, she had to because I was not going to last much longer. She grabbed my head and pulled me down, taking an eager, passionate kiss from me... there were teeth seeking blood in that kiss but I didn't struggle, any pain was just about to swing hard the other way.

I knew I was close to giving my cum up, but I refused to be this fast, no matter how much her body seemed to demand it. It was better for me if I waited, and better for her too, so I forced myself to hold my seed, to keep my balls in check, as her body felt so good in its release around my cock.

My mind and will versus her body and my body. Who was I kidding? I could not hold out for long.

But I was not really 100% ready, even when the lady insists. I was close enough, and as she held me to her body and soul, with hunger and need and in the background a saucy laugh, I got a lot closer. Her need was sucked it from me. I had no choice, I shot past the point of no return. It would happen.

But my will is strong.

It was a struggle I almost lost with myself. But since I did not let go we stayed together while Cynthia exercised her need and my desire a bit more. We were at the peak and I held her there. She did not feel me surge, but all else felt so good. She was confused and started to surge again, it went a little longer than the first. I knew there would not be a third time, I just hoped I could last long enough to catch the end of her second climax, jumping the gun with an audience watching would not do. She had a little less need for me, she lasted a little longer. When she climaxed again she broke that devouring kiss, kept her voice down as she begged me to finish, to fill her with the creme she wanted so much.

"Fill me my Prince, give this momma what she needs from... Your special filling... fill my body and my soul as you take your release, your pleasure, from me. Please, please me... I need to feed..."

That last bit was confusing, but the rest went over pretty well. She felt so good on my cock, squeezing, cumming, trying to merge with me, she was hard to resist. She kept pushing, wanting. I held out as long as I could, but she was too much need and desire and insistence. Mamma wanted her fill... so finally I filled. There was a single loud grunt, I was sure everybody heard it but it sure didn't sound human. With that I gave in to her and surrendered. I let go as deep inside her as I could get.

I gave her what she wanted, pressing in hard as I helped her finish then took my own. I held myself, still and deep within her writhing body until my cock swelled with my first spasm, the hydraulic ejection of my fluid into her tight spaces. I felt her pussy celebrate our joining by squeezing and spasming while her hips bucked in a couple of directions and her body struggled to channel her release underneath me.

She tried to contain her happiness with laughing and moaning while she kissed me again. This time we both tasted blood as her teeth went a bit too far. We both had a very good time which seemed to stretch out.

Then came my second spasm. It occurred to me that Irene could see my balls center stage in her view, so she knew exactly what was going on. Yes, that was her I heard softly behind me, sort of a choked-off chuckle, when she saw my balls surge a few instants after she thought they would. I said to myself "I showed her" but I was not sure if it was a good sound or a bad one.

It took some time, I had a lot for Cynthia and she wanted to get it all, and to make sure there was nothing left, while she was devouring my mouth and putting everything onto her kiss.

Time sort of lost meaning, it was just one spasm after another from my balls, doing their thing, making the future mamma happy and making me feel damn good in the process.

When it was finally over things got interesting. She fed somebody.

Normally Cynthia is happy to cuddle and has been known to fall asleep instantly. When she has a little extra energy she enjoys sitting on my face, feeding me the indecent indulgence of her creampie with extra wiggles and quivers plus some giggles as I clean her body, followed by messy indulgent kisses. On the narrow, uncomfortable bed that seemed unlikely. But tonight she was downright antsy under me before my cock had done it's sneak away thing by withdrawing out of her body and shrinking.

She whispered to me. "Irene said she could not be seen having sex with you... but she knew I was going to and she wanted to thank me for providing some memories. She also wanted to take it to the next level. I know you like to eat me after, but do you think I could feed her instead?"

That was an idea I had not really registered. I stopped her for some more mouth and body kisses, I had to kiss her belly once more just because she needed it from me, then said she should go ahead, I took no offense. "I imagine you had a conversation in the foxhole earlier... Irene plans well ahead."

She giggled with a lovely blush, confirming what I said about the foxhole. "Well, maybe the idea started there," she whispered. Then thanked me by signaling I could kiss her belly once again. As she got off the bed she hesitated for a very visible moment to suck my softening cock into her mouth, for a quick cleanup. Then she stepped over to Irene's bed.

Irene was waiting for her, now she was on her back but still with her head closest to the central aisle. That was for my benefit. Cynthia bent over and the two women shared a very hot sloppy tongue kiss, a kiss that carried the flavors of our juices from my soft cock to Irene's lips. Irene was eager for Cynthia's hot, messy kiss. I watched as Irene took Cynthia's lips aggressively, as a man might. After that little connection was done Cynthia got on the bed, straddling Irene's mouth and settled down allowing her the full serving of the fresh creampie I had made.

Cynthia was facing me, facing outward towards the aisle so anybody passing could see pretty much all of what was going on. Also, her upper body including her tits was above the wall, on display where Tony might see them.

Together they made quite a show of it. Cynthia's body undulated as accepted a slow, drawn out pleasure giving up the contents of her pussy to Irene. Irene was in no hurry and made it a lot of fun for Cynthia. That answered the question I had about Irene liking girls... she licked them a lot!

She also held her mouth open and let the fluids fall from Cynthia into her like a creamy nourishment.

Since Cynthia was sitting up her passionate throes were above the wall, and noises traveled she called attention and was visible to anybody in the room who cared to looked.

Most looked, I honestly could not take my eyes off her.

I noticed Tony's and Nia's heads both popped up and grinned. They spent a good deal of time watching Cynthia shake and writhe in pleasure. It looked like they were sitting up with tiny Nia impaled.

As the flow diminished Irene fastened her mouth to Cynthia's nether lips then sucked hard, I could see her cheeks cave in. She paid for the sweetness she was getting with the sweeter pleasure of her eager mouth delivering good feelings to the hottest, most aroused nerves in Cynthia's slit.

To get the last, sweetest and deepest creme from Cynthia's pussy, Irene's tongue and lips worked with a focus, giving Cynthia a climax. As I watched, Irene proved she was very adept at pleasing a woman all the way. Cynthia's body moved but she locked eyes with me as Irene's tongue extended and took over control of her delicate aroused nerves.

Cynthia's entire body showed her pleasure at the way things were going for her. Her focus got tighter as her excitement grew, until she whispered "I love you" to me at the moment her body surrendered to Irene's pleasure. That was when her eyes closed, her head went back and the writhing became the shuddering convulsions of surrender that Irene's mouth required from her.

With Irene, victory, all the time, was her thing.

When that was done Cynthia thanked Irene with another kiss, this one more gentle and loving, as both women pressed their wonderful female bodies together from their lips to their intertwining legs. Both favored me with an occasional air-kiss as their embrace stretched out over half an hour of kissing lips. Then Cynthia took the few steps needed to fall into her own bed. She was asleep moments after her head hit the pillow.

Projecting her voice like a commando so it reached only me, Irene thanked me "for the wonderful sweet snack" and suggested, in a round-about way, that after two months in LA she was open to doing more with me "and my friends" in private, if I was interested. "We compliment each other." Then she went to sleep.

I have always said, if you do a good job on one, word travels so you can find yourself doing a lot more.

-

While Irene and I were having our fun with Cynthia, Rojas passed my bed when he was done showering, then the last two guys took their shower together. Felipe and Vrir were in and out quickly, about 10 minutes later, both seemed enthusiastic for some time together in private. Next Nia and Tony went by, Tony was carrying Nia and I heard Rojas greet them. In a setting like this people get used to "not seeing" what is going on. But we were also aware of our surroundings.

From the sounds I could tell that, while Vrir and Felipe shared a shower, perhaps they each "took the edge off" the other. Maybe they stretching some things out as well. When they returned to their beds I gather they each took more time warming up again and then enjoying each other the way they liked doing things - and being done - as men together. I was asleep by then so I can't say exactly what they did or what it sounded like. Just because I allow it does not mean I need particulars of what two guys enjoy.

As far as Nia, apparently there had been some discussion about "sloppy sex." They had all experienced it in the past, but for a tonight they wanted things fresh. The compromise was the Nia took Tony to her bed and allowed him to please her in the missionary position and then to finish them both in cowgirl. Part of the idea was the Nia wanted to have Tony's musk present in her bed, and especially her pillow, as she slept and dreamed. This was a chance to immerse herself in a masculine environment, and she wanted to squeeze every pheromone out of it.

(Actually, she wanted to 'experience' every guy except Crow, and she was not too concerned with the circumstances. I had no objections but the prison duty was the first priority. She planned a "going home" party/gang-bang but circumstances killed that.)

When Tony finished he carried Nia, dripping and a little blissed out, to the bed Rojas was using. They walking past after Cynthia and Irene finished their main event but while they were hugging and kissing. After passing Nia to Rojas, Tony returned to his bed.

Nia had planned for Rojas to screw her ass, pointing out it was tight and clean and should be a lot of fun. She brought lube. After they made out for a bit she got started on top, showing him her back, saying it was the most reliable way to get "a big guy like him" started in her tight butt. Such a small woman with a small hole penetrated by a full cock had to look mighty impressive for the guy in the tight spot. Based on the sounds she made, that part went pretty easy. After a time they switched to her being face down underneath him, with a pillow under her tummy, so he could really hammer her hungry butt. (Whatever she gets from the Samantha's pet geeks does not include anal with gusto.) He was energetic and they both got very sweaty having a good time.

When he finished I was asleep, but I gather they walked to the shower together, where they rinsed off. I was told they were aroused enough in the process to take turns using their hands to pleasure each other while they kissing in the shower.

It turned out that Rojas knew Nia's late husband well, they had worked on the Colony-Tribal phone line together. He knew how much her husband loved her, and how they both gave up so much to get together. (The Tribe council would not approve their marriage, so they left for Detroit before they were forced into other marriages. Marta immediately allowed the marriage.)

When I heard all this - it came in dribs and drabs - I made sure that Rojas would be more available to Nia. When the time came he would escort her to Detroit to have the baby.

-

So a great fucking time, followed by a greater night's sleep, was enjoyed by all except Mr. Crow. Actually, Mr. Crow had a very long and deep sleep, he just did not like it much, since it was pretty much a rather distressing string of nightmares about what it would feel like to have your brain eaten from the inside by female spiders who looked like all the girls he had taken advantage of. He was alive and wrapped like a mummy in a web as they nibbled away at all his favorite memories. He tried not to think of the good things, because he was sure that if he did the spiders would eat them. This last was purely his own imagination, driven by Dr. Leary's best, I have to give credit where credit is due for making Crow's life more terrifying.

-

Chapter 14. Calling Mr. Clean

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The next day we had an early breakfast while our guest caught some quality face-time with the sun, they advertise this a "sunny California" and we had a standard to keep for the Texas boy. It was really too bad he did not bring sun-screen. But I was pretty sure that he would not die of skin cancer.

After he was done to a turn I had him brought into the interrogation room. His first complaint was that he needed something to stuff his ears, so the spiders would not crawl in and lay their eggs in his brain while he was sleeping.

I replied that since I was the high priest charged to feed the baby spiders and he was a pervert and considered "an extra helping of good eating," I might not be able to help him there. The spiders hated to be denied and they were big fans of especially strong memories, which they informed me he had. In fact, as I understood it, the queen was harvesting sperm from every mature male spider, and then gorging herself on their heads bitten off in the course of each exercise, just so she had enough fresh ready eggs for him. A tiny spider had gone in on recon duty last night, to sample some of the good stuff. There were only good tasting reports. In fact, the spider was still working across from left the right.

If Crow wasn't sunburned he would have blanched white at the thought.

Then I suggested that if he gave me the names of some fellow pervs, to take his place, maybe something could be done? The spiders would accept more degenerate substitutes. We had Spider-feeding crews in every major city south of the Canadian border. (Everyone knows spiders don't like cold and are confused by thoughts in French. Clearly, so are the French!)

Crow was more then willing to name names. We unchained one hand and gave him a pad of paper. He wrote and wrote. The names were interesting, but even more valuable was detailed contact info: a Dark Web address, log-in protocols with user names and passwords for different special tastes, and other specifics for his LA, New Mexico and Houston friends. He also gave us the location of his main computer and how to access his cloud accounts where he kept disgusting facts about past folks he had done things with. He said they were notes for a "tell all" book he would publish someday.

This really was not 49 business but to me it counted as "sub-humans this planet is better off without." Tony and Irene agreed. Maybe we should have prioritized the gang activity, but we were blinded by how much we hated guys who preyed on the helpless underage kids. The collection of pervs could be prime targets of an FBI op, so I sent all the data to Mark (now in Brazil with his wife) who forwarded feelers to some FBI cyber folks he trusted. They were very grateful, and in less that 30 days they rolled up the whole network, taking credit for "good old-fashioned police work" culminating in arrests of a hundred of the lowest slime we knew of. Most were willing to deal for more of their associates. In another month they had a national sweep that scooped up hundreds, and by the end of the year Europe and the rest of Latin America swept up enough pervs to build new prisons - as if they lasted in prison.

1...56789...13