Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the time came for AJ to leave, he put his squads to work on last time for real. The Patron sent a experienced pilot to Colombia. AJ brought the pilot on the base dressed as a visiting officer while he had his squads load the best air-drop pallets onto a military CASA C-212 (C-41A in the USAF) just like they had a dozen times before. This time AJ and the pilot took off for the Colony with max fuel (wing tanks and internal tanks) and no soldiers, flying a route using the radar gaps mapped on previous missions.

The C-212 is a boxy Spanish-built STOL airplane with a high wing and a rear ramp, it is ideal for pallets and paratroopers or operating from short fields. The aircraft is popular, used by about a half-dozen South American militaries, plus regional airlines and private users. Blackwater and the DEA also use the durable aircraft for surprise insertions without the blessing of the local authorities/criminals in Latin America and Asia.

To save face for the higher-ups involved, radio calls were made, it sounded like the plane crashed in a deep, muddy lake a long ways from the roads. Actually it just did a wing-over dive and flew under the radar. AJ made a clean escape with the plane full of top-drawer goods. He was listed as an accidental death by Colombia, although no body was found. There was a life insurance payment.

Because the Patron has nobody trained to service the engines the specialized cargo plane is kept under cover and is not considered active. Helicopters, the fleet of Cessna 208s and the Hercules are all higher priorities. Still, for a one-shot mission, this "flying pickup truck" gives the Patron another ace to play.

Now 28, AJ is handsome, very well muscled, and extremely confident, I have no doubt he will charm Sheri, arousing her urges to be touched by a strong hand in soft, forbidden places. He knows the rules, he is temporarily in charge of the Patron's troops in LA, so he is overworked until Irene is familiar with the city and gets full command around October 1. After Irene is settled, and Sheri is 18, my bet is that they will have more time to pursue pleasant contact sports with each other.

I am charged with increasing our numbers here in LA.

As we waited for AJ, Sheri gave me the details of her team and the operation. It seemed easy, but they had plowed through a lot of data to get and confirm the facts. I said that I believed her, that she had done a great job, and stressed that I wanted to see the right people rewarded. She was ahead of me there, she had "Effort and Reward" sheets for each of her people, which I thought was very helpful. Sheri had the personality-tools to put herself in the big office of one of those tall buildings downtown, if she wanted to make those choices.

Since Sheri was underage I walked her down to her apartment, I wanted her parents to see me introduce AJ. Sheri's parents, both born in the Colony, have learned to be careful with daughters in LA. I said they had done a great job.

When AJ knocked on the door I made the introductions, then suggested that Sheri needed privacy to explain "to my Retainer" all she found for me. That unlocked all the parent's doors. They were so impressed with the title that they would have left the apartment if Sheri asked, but only privacy and a kitchen table was required. Since my work was done I headed home to dinner, I knew what was waiting and it was going to be delicious. However, as I drove off I gave in to some urges of my own and made one other phone call.

-

Informing Gracie

As I dialed my phone I was thinking of touching some of my own favorite soft places. I called Gracie and told her that her return to LA from Detroit was in sight. She was overjoyed. Since her very nice LA home was shot up by SWAT when her mother was killed I suggested that I might host her homeless self in the mansion.

Gracie asked, "Did somebody mention that this mansion has a toy room much like the place where you kept me as your much pleasured prisoner?"

"Why yes, the two houses are equipped with most of the same toys, like the horse, the tension table, the X-cross, and such. The Mansion has an indoor pool, more of a staff, a few more toys and some very friendly women both living there and visiting on a regular basis. You said you like girls, right?"

"Yes, girls are my second favorite.... It sounds like lots of fun, I can't wait."

"Let's plan your flight in about three weeks. I figure to grab Darnel in a week, then two weeks of polite questions to find out what he knows."

"You will ask him polite questions? Is that effective?"

"Well, the questions will be polite... as for Darnel's circumstances at the time we really don't need to talk about... we don't want to give you nightmares."

"Well, okay then. But will you promise it will hurt him some? I mean, they did hurt me with those nasty cable ties, and I still get the shakes thinking about dry ice, so I kind of think he should be paid back with interest."

I really did not expect that from Gracie, I thought she was a gentle soul. But even gentle souls have limits. She was right of course, some crimes merit death. She had a bad scare - dry ice, pliers and nasty nipple clamps after the cable ties - so she needed to be assured of retribution from her man. "Yes, with interest for all he has caused you and your mother and your former stepfather and his wife. After I get him I will see he is miserable every day for the rest of his short life, plus I know some other unpleasant people who will literally pay for parts of him removed while he is still alive and can really feel each loss. With the right mix of drugs I can protect his heart and help him feel better for a lot longer than is natural. You just need not bother your beautiful self about the specifics, if you knew it would leave an bad impression. Okay?"

"Uh wait... why would you want him to feel better?"

"Maybe I should have said I will make his nerves more sensitive... so he can feel what I do... even better. As in more acutely than normal.

"Okay... I understand and will leave that to you. But I have heard of something called waterboarding which might be effective. Will you..."

"It helps in some cases, but in my professional opinion that is just a warmup, while a person still wants to live and thinks he has a chance. Or if he has the mental strength to end it. Darnel will get over those fantasies soon enough. But no more specifics, I don't want your delicate soul to have nasty nightmares. Instead think about what we will do together. Make a list of fun."

"Oh... I... Okay, I will start a long naughty list. I will leave Darnel to you."

I figured that two to three weeks would be good for Darnel, after that keeping him alive while using intense methods required more people and supplies. Before then I would probably part his living carcass out.

-

Chapter 2. An Evening With Jessica And Li

Tuesday September 2, 2008

Greetings By The Pool

I was home before 9 Tuesday night, which was not bad considering all that I had accomplished. Jessica and Li were lounging together near the pool, their body language said they had been very friendly, but not intimate during the day. Abril and Cynthia were also by the pool, on the opposite side, and their manner showed that intimate affection had been ongoing. Cynthia was really starved for Abril's company.

Each couple was intertwined like lovers, each had a hand someplace private on the other. They were positioned so the two couples could be entertained watching each other play. Jessica, who was new to this game, had picked up the behavior quickly. Clearly she appreciated the pleasures my house offered. All four had towels in reach but but nobody sought to hide anything when my footsteps approached. Li and Abril wore only their diamonds while Jessica and Cynthia wore less. Abril and Cynthia were very open about how they were with each other, kissing while their hands were actively pleasuring the other's body, as lovers do.

As a general policy I discourage nudity and sex around the pool (there is a sign), but I was pretty sure Jessica didn't have a swimsuit along, and Cynthia was always complaining with a laugh that nothing fit her growing belly and boobs these days, so today I guessed that I allowed it. The sign was under one of the towels from my room.

As I went through the foyer Zar told me, in the Tribal tongue, that she had talked to Sophia and Valeria about "our special guest" when they complained about the nudity and the "obscene" acts. Martin's wives were raised with conservative values, and considered nudity combined with PDAs as very offensive. When she arrived here Sophia had been more open, but in the presence of her sister-wife things shifted. Zar appealed to them on grounds of "hospitality." Also, she mentioned something of last weekend, and what Jessica and Abril experienced on display before a much larger crowd, including me. It was all to keep my paycheck that supported this lovely home they enjoyed as guests. Finally, she said that Jessica did not have a swimsuit along. Did they want to lend her one for me to tear off her body?

Grudgingly, Martin's wives agreed to not make a scene tonight.

When I arrived I crouched down by Li and Jessica where I gave them each a kiss in greeting, and asked how their day had been. Jessica said the day had been wonderful as a vacation from the tensions of work and home, my concubine "Do Wong" had been the best of friends to her. As Jessica talked Li helped herself to relieving some of the strain in my slacks, and signaled that if Jessica wanted a treat, she did not need to ask. That pretty much set a tone.

With my wife, my concubine and my baby-mamma watching, Jessica was not inclined to take the physical activities to the next level just yet.

Jessica confessed that most of the talk had been about me. "She said last night when we arrived how concubines were clever. Today she explained that only the smartest men could have them, because only the smartest of men could deal with more than one woman. That immediately made sense, even if I had not thought of it." Do Wong also told Jessica that she was glad "her Master brought her a friend" to talk with, and maybe do other things, "because her Master worked too hard so she spent far too much time alone."

I admitted that time at work was a problem, especially during the last few months with the long project I had to finish for my partners.

As I was crouched down Cynthia and Abril came over to say they were going to bed, but that Cynthia insisted on waiting up until I could give her the kisses she merited.

I knew what was expected, my first kisses blessed Cynthia's slightly bulging belly, acknowledging our child growing there. She just glowed at that. Abril drew me up until I was standing as I kissed her, she was kind of insistent on a passionate kiss with a male hand visiting her magnificent breasts and then moving down her torso to carefully caress her pussy while the others watched. Abril was asserting her status as my wife, especially to Martin's pair of wives who were trying to hide while watching the display from their windows. It was a typical bit of one-upmanship. Well, Abril deserved it, she had played her part to perfection last weekend.

While I was busy doing wordless friendly feelings with Abril, Cynthia got my cock and balls out into the open, lightly stroking me for all to see. "The poor lovely thing has to breathe you know," she said to everybody watching. Then she gave Jessica a look. "After enough visits in a night, you should know that it may need some special attention... You really have a lovely mouth."

Jessica blushed at the thought of my wife and my unborn child's mother giving her advice like they knew how she would spend the night as my lover. What confused her was how they did not seem the slightest bit displeased, even in the wife-exchanges she knew the couples who gave up their wives to their partners were not immune to internal conflict about just what was shared. She felt naked... which she was, and that she should apologize for for being moved to the head of the line, which they seemed to expect.

Meanwhile, on Abril's lips and tongue I caught the taste of Cynthia. They both knew what I found, and they were pleased that I discovered it. When our kiss was done I turned and enjoyed similar liberties with Cynthia as she rubbed my 70% hard cock along her belly in an obvious fashion. Abril might be my wife but my baby-mamma wanted to remind everyone that we shared a very special connection.

Abril embraced us both. Alternating for a few minutes I gave both lovers the special attentions they expected from a lover and husband: passionate loving kisses, along with hands that told them I missed them. I cupped and traced both pussies as they made happy "ummm" noises and wiggled. Maybe I slipped a finger tip into Cynthia's body while I kissed Abril, or maybe it was the reverse, it was hard for me to keep track of the hands and friendly body parts. Either way it was appreciated. They each cuddled the other into my arms with pure delight.

Jessica did not miss the affection as my hands loitered over the pair, sexual openness like that did not happen in her house, even though her parents loved each other and nudity sometimes happened. She had seen similar acts involving others among her Hollywood friends, plus girl-girl versions at Rose's pool parties, for some such intimate behavior was considered normal party behavior when the classes mingled. Jessica's 'work friends' knew that she was a watcher, not an active player, but in some crowds she was always welcome as a witty voyeur who would not cross the line with anybody's special friend. But she might be inspired to insert something she observed into a scene she wrote later. Mostly, the money people in Hollywood fucked the younger talent (younger than Amy, she was beyond such things) as much as I kissed my girls, and those connected bastards were not nearly as satisfying to the feelings or physical pleasures of the females involved.

Well, if the females involved were expecting satisfaction or real affection from such acts, they were probably not in the business for long. There is no business like show business.

Almost on cue, after a few minutes of general friendliness Li joined Abril and Cynthia. After a few moments of sharing the trio began to undo more of my clothes. Jessica and my scandalized young aunts watched. From the way they worked together I gather it was something the trio had all plotted. I did not spoil their plans. Working together as I enjoyed the contact, my clothes did not take long.

Jessica hung back a little, even after our shared fun last weekend she was not sure where she fit in terms of the other females and her right to take liberties with my body. But Li urged her to join in "and share the wealth." During the undressing both Li and even Jessica snuck in the chance to plant some little kisses around, and not just on me. Li teased my nipples and Abril's. Jessica took an opening to trail little kisses down my back as I had done to her Saturday night, going down to the start of my butt crack and then moving to one side to venture a few light kisses to my butt cheeks. Cynthia was right next to me and offered her belly, so Jessica continued moving sideways to place a few light kisses on her baby bump, saying "you are so lucky" as she did so.

Afterward Abril said, "You were right about that," but I don't know who she was speaking to.

Jessica was also lured into a full body-to-body passionate kiss with Abril, it was as far as they had gone at Rose's little gatherings, where they had a pose they used to act like they were taking part in the games, only this time they got into it with tongues as well as their lips. It was not an act, with me pressing against them I had a hand caressing the base of each spine, and the other two were also lending a hand. The two taller, busty women were magnificent kissing with open mouths and penetrating tongues while rubbing their full breasts and bare pubes together, feeling such pleasures igniting real sexual intent for the first time.

As the three undressed me Cynthia neatly folded my clothes and put them on a chair. Zar would appreciate the effort, she hated clothing on the floor.

I knew Sophia and Valeria were watching. They did not generally "share intimacies" with their husband together, nor did they do things together without him, they were not brought up that way and Valeria's father had done much to diminish any submerged feeling they might have for another woman's hand. Maybe they each told themselves that they were Martin's 'true wife' and the other was a mistress, such arrangements often happened in their society. But maybe, by watching this type of scene with me, they got some ideas of joint projects to share with Martin. After all, they were in LA now, and "when in Rome..."

When I was undressed and all of them had a chance to be very friendly we finally broke up the kissing. "I bet you all think you are very clever don't you, surrounding me with your wonderful naked bodies."

Li said clearly, "What Jessica and I are is horny for your special... Those other two are also horny, but they seem more taken with a need for each other tonight. Since I won't be here tomorrow night to protect you, things night be different then. You should know those two have been sneaking off to the bedroom together, maybe half a dozen times, and coming back smiling like very happy kittens who got all the sweet cream. But I can tell, they still wanted to be kissed, petted and fingered by somebody special before they sleep."

Abril objected at Li's characterization, presenting herself as innocence personified. "A young mother needs her rest, so I helped her relax. Also, I'm sure it wasn't half a dozen times... was it?" She ended by licking her lips with a "sweet cream" smile.

Li snapped back with a laugh, "I hear pretty good, and noises did not sound like anyone was sleepy... sound was more like kitties in heat." That was a concept Li was very familiar with, when she was younger the neighborhood felines gathered where she could watch the local cats cavort and do what made kittens.

During all this talking Jessica was holding back a laugh, Li and Abril did a pretty good comedy routine.

I took in Abril and Cynthia with my glance. "Well, I am glad you dears had a good time. I imagine you are off to bed now?" They nodded, it was pretty clear that Cynthia was pushing back at how tired she was, but the prospective mother really needed to touch base and other places with me as often as possible. "Then off you go," I said. I gave each another kiss and a caress on the butt. "I'll be up in a minute." Then I turned to Li and Jessica, "If you two will excuse me, I won't be long."

"Please, take your time. We know they have both missed you," Jessica said. "Sweet cream is not what they wanted."

"Li, would you take Jessica up to my bedroom to wait for me? I am sure we will have some things to talk about."

Li looked like I had offered her a sweet treat, and made sure Jessica saw her licking her lips. "I am sure we will be fine waiting there... maybe we'll find a kitty... to pet."

Jessica smiled at the phrase and did not seem surprised, I gather that Cynthia and Abril were not the only ones to sneak off to a bedroom during the day.

-

Tucking The Lovers In

After a quick check of my phone for messages I followed Abril and Cynthia up to Cynthia's bedroom where I spent time cuddling and kissing them together. I told them that it had been a very good day for me. They didn't want to take too much of my time, but they each wanted some more kisses from me while the other nibbled and petted us. Cynthia actually posed herself to wordlessly ask for tongue kisses a both ends, on her lips and her pussy. I also threw in a generous helping of belly-loving affection, I could not deny her and she loved it so. Abril mostly wanted my hands praising her breasts and her body as I kissed her, I swear that since the wedding she had lost weight. I also had to tell them how good they looked cuddled together, and that I was very happy for them. I pushed them together so their nipples kissed while I hugged and kissed them both, Then I gave their nipples bit of oral appreciation because they looked so precious nestled against each other. They squirmed and giggled with the pleasure of being with each other, but they were very careful not to move their nipples from my lips.