Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" 'They' is plural and 'husband' is singular... are they Mormons?"

"Call it the best outcome for a tragic situation. They were fish out of water after spousal rape, incestuous rape and falling under the power of a powerful and evil criminal military leader. He died in prison, but in a corrupt regime it was not before putting a price on their heads."

Of course, Jessica was really asking how many of the others I fucked. Indirectly I acknowledged that my two aunts were off limits. But following her intent I admitted to enjoying the others intimately, along with some guests who stopped in and shared my bed... like Amy when she was around. (Jessica was aware of the dates Pope arranged for her cousin with the other firm lawyers.) I pointed out that Cynthia was the only regular who had given me her virginity this year and tricked me into knocking her up. "The other pregnancies were mistakes or errors on the parts of others."

"How many women do you have that are pregnant?" Jessica asked. She was half kidding so the answer shocked her.

"Three that I know of," I replied. "Nia was impregnated by her husband shortly before he died."

"Really? Good thing you are rich. Is Abril or Do Wong among them?"

My mouth was busy nibbling Jessica's ear so Li answered, "No, we regulars have all taken steps, it is dangerous otherwise," she said like she was talking about a monster. "Cynthia was deliberate in her deception... she wanted him so much, and she was not quite fully truthful. Maybe the charming man who thought he was too charming heard what he wanted to hear from virgin who posed innocent and naked in his bed, I wasn't there at the time. In his defense, her naked young virgin body was distractingly skinny and beautiful, they both knew about her desires for her distant cousin for years. The others were both unexpected."

"Let's not talk about the specifics of those," I said.

Jessica was astounded at what Li said. She knew men in the firm with a second active bed partner, but of the firm's lawyers only the late Mr. Church had three and that was because his girls were dependent on him and his mind was in the pig-pen. She was surprised I had any use for the service girls at work.

Well, I didn't call them often.

My mention of Amy led Jessica to think the others were from the firm's pool so she did not ask about that.

With Li grinning as she enjoyed Jessica like a new cuddle toy I took the opportunity to praise the service girls, saying they were wonderful and effective professionals. Then I talked to her about writing, writers will always talk about themselves. She was used to long periods where working at reading and writing had to be done under a deadline, and her fiction had to be internally consistent, like when she was brought in to help on the episode of a TV series. She thought my writing was the same.

I disagreed. "The universe for your stories is under your control, you have laid out the internal structures of the story. At the office, we read and write 7 days a week, 60 hours of more each week, 52 weeks a year, and it has to conform with the law written by thousands of authors, which is a lot more than a outline you have written. Plus there are details to that law, statues written before 1800 are still binding, and what they say can change meaning based on the location of a single comma. You have seen law offices lined with books floor to ceiling. We have all the statutes and the court cases to contend with, they are written in very boring language and sometimes they conflict. The only way we can maintain our effective high level of productivity is with the help of those wonderful service girls, who can bring the ultimate in mind-clearing relief and mental relaxation to our day. Plus, they keep in check the time wasting, self-destructive 'looking for strange' urge that men have wired in as their natural urge to propagate their genes. For most law firms every divorce costs all the partners a fortune in productivity, so the service girls are worth it just for that. They really do not get paid enough. In part, that is because they work on their knees at something every woman in the wife exchange thinks she can do... although most were never anywhere near that good."

Of course, I was praising Li and maybe taking a dig at Jessica, but it was all true.

She was smart enough to see the truth. "I admit I never have looked at it that way. I always figured creative writing was a unique skill, harder than legal writing because so few are successful at it."

I replied, "I will grant that it is a unique skill, but my problem is calling one 'harder' than the other. For starters, entertainment is all subjective, about mass appeal to what the breakfast cereal and soap people say has broad appeal." Jessica made a face at that but she knew it was true, stories had to be sold to advertisers. "Also, some people run the mile, other people do pole vaulting. Both are difficult, but I hardly think it is fair to say that being an Olympian in one or the other is harder. Finally, in terms of creativity, I think being able to satisfy any one of the dozens of lawyers, given all their moods, and do what is needed for all of them in a 15 minutes time slot, requires a pretty high level of skill, and a very flexible sort of creativity."

Jessica thought about that in terms of her own, very limited experience in the wife exchange, when she essentially stayed on her back, didn't look too close at her assigned guy's equipment and tried to feel good as he did what worked for him. The naked old men used her curvy young body while nuzzling her tits. They got off inside her body because they were made that way. Meanwhile she feigned the slightest enthusiasm because she was raised to be social in every situation. There were some men she got better feelings with, but none over 36 ever got her off. Most she just accepted. None equaled what Brisk, Nia and Corum gave her last night, that was a revelation. She admitted that her wife-exchange role was mainly passive, and she knew she was limited to a subset of the men, selected by her "Uncle" Barnes. Her bedmates, including Barnes, Russell, Buffalo and Howard were probably a mix of the most pleasing/least objectionable of the group.

My comments gave her a new appreciation for the service girls.

This was not a continuous unbroken conversation, it was mixed in with us kissing, hugging, our nibbling her tits (irresistible nipples) and both of us running our fingers over the each other's good parts under the light rainfall from the shower. Jessica did not shy away when my fingers lightly probed her pussy, she appreciated that I was treating her like a girlfriend. She was more hesitant about feeling my cock and balls. I had experience with women, but she had never intentionally held a man's sack. Li guided her, but she was not comfortable with that yet.

Jessica did allow my fingers to lightly enter her in back, she was willing and her reaction was probably more than she wanted to show to Li, but they had talked about it during the day.

When they did, Li had not let on that she knew about any of the other guys, but she mentioned that she had toys for when she was lonely with her female dance troupe in Ulotshorsepoop Mongolia.

As we talked and played Li was gently washing our bodies, rinsing Jessica's hair, and sharing some very friendly touches with both of us while the other watched.

Near the end we were kissing when I started to move a bit more erratically than before. Jessica pulled back, looked me in the eye and asked was was going on. Li was standing at my side, but she was doing something with her hands to distract my focus. Jessica played the game and would not take her eyes from mine, asking instead that I tell her what it was about.

"My concubine is doing the last little bits of preparation for something where she expects somebody will indulge me," I answered.

"Preparation for what?"

"Why, so we can continue."

"Continue? With her or with me?"

"Well, maybe both actually. Continue what I planned on doing to her last night, and also continue what Sondra and I... well, we 'touched on it' Saturday night, just a bit but you seemed to like it and I thought you might like more. Assuming you are in the mood. I have not worked out if you seek to give or receive. Do you recall?"

"I... I assumed that was private... just for two." She had let me lightly probe her backdoor, but she tried not to react and maybe she thought that the probing was the extent of it.

"Do Wong is my concubine, and by her rules... not mine, but her words... what I do with her help counts as just you and me. She considers herself part of the pillow that one lover might hold at a special time."

Li perked up. "Is true. Humble concubine is delighted to help others feel very good. Maybe, if you are fortunate, you will feel the same about sharing in pleasure. Now, may I..." she held up two fingers that did not have nails. "For his pleasure and yours?"

Jessica thought a moment, then consented. To distract her I took her in a passionate kiss and a tight embrace, she could feel my hard cock against her belly. At the same time Li pressed against Jessica's back and side while she worked her fingers into Jessica's inner lips, along her valley, and into her body, all very slow and easy. She was very skillful. Jessica's movements told me what was happening, it was nothing new so far. Then Li eased out, added a little lube and touched a finger to Jessica's backdoor.

For a moment Jessica held our kiss, let it start. Then she broke the kiss for a moment. "Please don... okay, one finger only... and only up to the first joint."

"I think of someplace for other naughty finger," Li said, her tone was a delighted grin. She slowly eased the tip of the other finger into Jessica's pussy as I held her. When that was done I felt Li move as she did this little twist movement with her first finger, the one resting on the back door. In a moment it penetrated the entrance of Jessica's tightness.

Jessica whimpered a little in our kiss, but we all knew that was more expectation than sensation, Li is very gentle and has small fingers. Jessica was surprised at the physical sensation of penetration in both portals at once as my tongue ventured into her mouth. After a moment Li took Jessica's nipple in her mouth to give some gentle pleasure play, Li had a touch with nipples. I felt Jessica melt a little as she became lost, the combined sensation of mixed pleasures started to overwhelmed her.

When our lips finally parted again Jessica remarked how the mix of female and male inputs really fused together in her mind like nothing she ever expected. "I never felt that before... not with anybody." She took a breath as Li withdrew both fingers, then her eyes lit up with excitement. "What is next?"

Li was maneuvering to wrap her lips around my cock but she stopped and looked up. "I should have asked if you wanted some of this treat. Do you?"

"I have never..." Jessica said, "but after your talk of service girls I am curious." She sank down to her knees next to Li. "Anything I should know beforehand?"

Li said, "Enjoy yourself, he will hold still and is not cocked yet, so you need not think about getting a mouthful of wonderful stuff. He will save that for better place, where it will feel so good. I know he will enjoy the sight of your beautiful mouth more than the sensation, you really do have wonderful lips to wrap around a cock. Do what you wish, have fun with him."

Jessica opened her mouth and tentatively embraced the tip of my cock with her lips. Squatting down before me, with her carmel flesh and prominent lips she looked wonderful. In addition I confess that I got a thrill out of the fact that Judge Stern's daughter had her lips around my cock. Well, we both had a pretty good idea that her father was leaving no portal unfucked on the Church girl he had in his bed... or wherever they were doing dirty things. She would insist. That thought, ever present in the back of her mind, made Jessica brave. If her parents preferred the company of that Church slut to her ever-obedient self, then she was going to pull out the stops and be the bad girl they always warned her not to be.

With that in mind she stopped and turned to Li with a 'bad girl' request. "Could you... while I am here... the fingers again."

Li flashed a smile, she was overjoyed. She quickly kissed Jessica's upper lip, then her hand moved to Jessica's bottom where she deftly slipped her fingers into both openings. Once penetration was resumed Jessica brought her lips to my cock again. She was clearly fascinated at being between male and female sexual energy.

Jessica began playing, she licked the drops of water from my cock and pressed her lips around my cockhead, but did not go too far, she did not get to the ridge. Out of pure curiosity her tongue moved the bottom of my cockhead. She started to explore, and did not push herself. I gave her no reason to doubt what she was doing. She even got to the point of trying a little suction.

Li watched as she held Jessica with those two fingers just a little bit inside the two holes that were so deliciously and intimately private. Li's tiny fingers were part of the experience, they were so clearly female to Jessica. The penetration brought to two closer. They had lounged together all day, but had only done kisses, it was kid stuff. Now, with me present, with my cock in Jessica's mouth, it was sexual. Jessica was going to be fucked tonight, she was on the road to ecstasy, and Li would somehow be part of it. Li added encouraging words whispered in Jessica's ear, giving explicit permission and encouragement. It was a perfect mix for Jessica, to explore my male tip with her mouth while my tiny concubine made the woman-to-woman connection.

After a few minutes Jessica drew back. Li and I both noticed the strand of pre-cum connecting her lips with my cock. It stayed, stretching between us, as she spoke. "That was nice, thank you. I feel safe with you both, but I think you should take over now."

As a physical sensation, Jessica did not really add anything, but the visual treat of those plump lips and that super educated tongue really stiffened me up so Li could work with me at 100%.

Li calmly took a kiss from Jessica's lips, parting them with her own cute little pink tongue and snatching the strand of pre-cum in the process. "Such a pretty face, I cannot help myself," she said like Jessica's beauty was overwhelming. Then Li took my cock into her mouth, doing some obvious tongue-work until she reached the ridge, which was as far as Jessica expected her to go. But Li didn't stop there, she kept moving, effortlessly taking more and more of my long stiff shaft into her mouth until Li's lips touched my body. My entire cock was inside her mouth and throat and it seemed so easy. This was far more than Jessica expected from tiny Li. Plus she made it look like it was nothing.

"Such a small mouth, where did it all go?"

Some things have to be experienced, a description is insufficient. I told Jessica, "Very gently, run a fingertip along her throat."

Li moved a little, showing a little cock movement so Jessica could feel how my tip was moving in Li's throat.

"I never would have believed that was possible. That is amazing... Could I learn that?"

Li could not speak, so I answered for her. "Yes, in theory. But it would take concentration and a lot of motivation. The motivation part is harder, that often comes from either an emotional drive to give the pleasure to one you love deeply, or dire economic straits. To be plain, with your accomplished self-sufficient life I don't see either coming soon. On the other hand, sadly my lovely China Doll has known extra helpings of both. There is also a question of opportunity, who would you really want to pleasure? It would have to be somebody you were tied to in some way, like a lover, or..." I let that hang. Jessica finished it for me.

"... or like a father. We know one or two of those." David Barnes did not talk about what he did with his willing daughter, but Rose just had to talk about it to some of her friends. While he was alive Church let everybody know.

Jessica understood what I was saying, and she had to agree that some fathers in the law firm like Barnes and Church "knew" their daughters very well indeed. Of course she wondered about how Li had been motivated to learn, but she had sense enough to know that was not a casual question to ask tonight.

When I took my cock out of Li's mouth I picked her up with my hands under her arms, lifting her so her feet were off the ground, joyfully kicking the air. Holding Li suspended like that I gave her a passionate kiss. Jessica watched as Li's feet did a happy dance, kicking back cheerfully with pure delight.

When I set Li down Jessica also had to give her a kiss. "That was amazing to watch. When I felt where he was in your throat, I got feelings about sex that I never had before. I see why he took you as his concubine. Then, to hold you up so easily... I can't imagine how that makes you feel."

They kissed again, with more feeling than before. Both gave the other a little passion and feeling, the episode brought them closer. Jessica had a good heart.

As I left the room I heard Li whisper to Jessica, "The trick is to get him to think he picked me... but I actually picked him... how else could a poor, plain, skinny-chested girl like me come to find a home in such a magnificent big house, with a diamond and all? Guys like him do not grow on trees."

Jessica looked at her like she could not believe what she heard. After a moment of consideration she responded, "Clever girl, I see there is much more to you."

I went to wait in the bed. Both women had to dry their hair, and maybe do a little more body contact with kissing, but they made it quick, then they joined me. They probably exchanged some more words and it looked like Jessica's nipples were standing up tall and hard. Her hair took longer to dry so Li may have used the time to sprinkle some extra good feelings while Jessica was helpless enjoying the pleasant attention.

-

Back To The Bedroom

As Jessica walked into the bedroom she looked at my cock, and the bed where she was going to get fucked while Li watched her surrender her body, her mind and her desire to me. She shivered a little. She had been nude downstairs, but that was like a nudist beach, there were whole communities in Florida and France where nudity was common. But knowing she was going to open herself up to have sex with another present, a person who was very special enough to merit my ring and diamond on her body, that was a different feeling.

"Well my wonderful delight for the night, what shall be your pleasure?" I asked Jessica as she sank into my arms.

She held her face over mine, trying to decide just where she wanted this to go.

I gave her some choices. "Look, we don't have to do anything. If you just want to cuddle for a bit, or cuddle overnight, or maybe you want to watch a live sex show where my loyal concubine here takes it in the ass," she raised an eyebrow and glanced at Li who gave a very happy surprised look, "I am cool with all of it. A loving couple does not have to be loving to each other every night. Maybe it is my concubine who you wish to enjoy for the night, in ways that are gentle, or perhaps naughty and obscene, because you never have to face her again. I would be content to watch... or bind her and leave her to you mercies." That suggestion drew her notice, I had touched something she really wanted... it flickered across several desires she felt, but could not bring herself to face those desires straight on. Li showed she was willing for it all, shaking her head and smiling big as she mouthed the word "anything," but I saw the moment passed. "Since we have not really been alone together, you have to point me in a direction."

1...34567...17