Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, love and money, she really liked that combo.

When we were done with the soap we all rinsed off then Sam and I got Resha's body between us and we pressed together, squeezing her body between us. After the first squeeze we started to rotate side-to-side, using our hands to rotate Resha's body between us. Where Resha started breast to breast with Sam she rotated until her breasts were pressing against my chest, then kept rotating until she was back facing Sam.

After we dried off it was time for pussy eating. Sam settled on her back on my couch where she asked Resha to sit on her face, the working girl needed to wiggle with pleasure. Once they were settled Sam rotated her butt and lifted her leg. I worked my way between her legs so I could eat her pussy, Sam does eating better when she is being eaten.

Resha got off first, Sam does a really good job. Once Resha got off Sam rotated onto her side so I could get more active with her. While I did Resha decided I needed my cock sucked. It was nice to feel myself in Resha's throat while Sam got off on my tongue, but I held off because I had to please Cynthia or Abril or both when I got home tonight.

We finished with a minute to spare. Resha and Sam were both in great moods when they left my office. Resha had finished a long shift, she did her usual hours plus an extra half shift because somebody was sick, but she felt invigorated by the way her day ended on the shared high note.

-

Driving The Canyons

At 7:50 PM I took what I called a dinner break from work. Actually I was in my Porsche for a fast drive into some canyon country about 10 minutes away from the office. That was when I made a phone call to Robert Smith, the big hammerhead of the Sunset Sharks. I had a cold phone, some magic the computer folks set up for me, and some favorable geography. I was confident that Smith, the cops and even the phone company could not track me for a short call.

LA has such handy features if you know where to go.

(My theory is that any tech equipment or access the top drug cops in Mexico can buy, the bigger gangs in the US can also get hold of. I plan accordingly, and only do business on modified phones.)

Robert was impressive in that, in every way, he did not strike anyone as impressive. He looked like a banker in casual weekend clothing - in fact that had been his previous life before the Sharks came to him with too much money to launder. After a few transactions Smith thought a larger cut was due for the services - not all to the bank. The previous Shark boss thought Smith's request was unreasonable. Smith didn't argue the point.

The next two times the Sharks visited with deposits they came heavy, with the usual three guys plus three more uglies scattered around the bank. So Smith did the business. He also did his homework. He paid some disgruntled Sharks for information he could use.

The third time the Sharks came light, only the three usual guys, so there was a change in management. Criminals think that because their guns are hidden, they are the only ones who are armed. The trio were all sitting at Smith's desk, when suddenly Smith yelled "Don't shoot!"

At that moment a trigger happy new security guard was in a position where he could not see the gun the Shark did not have. The previous Shark leader had just enough time to clear his weapon before he and his friends were rendered inoperable by the overly alert guard and his fellows. The cops ruled it a clean shooting since all the Sharks were armed. It was too bad the security tape was damaged.

Robert Smith was a black man with short hair, of average height, average face, medium to heavy build and a casual demeanor in public. Their were some who joked privately that they could not pick him out of his family photo, it was kind of funny considering his slightly lighter wife was dead and the sole offspring was his daughter who was very tall, much darker, slim, muscular and damn attractive, especially when getting fucked in a homemade porno.

Smith's path to keeping power was the fact that he was ruthless to his enemies, he made no effort to create enemies, and he had a voice that was extremely flexible, it could inspire, intimidate, repulse, whatever he wanted. He used it to inspire his troops. Also, in a few people, he inspired blind loyalty.

-

Smith answered the phone of the second ring and I got right to the point. "Robert Smith? I happen to have a piece of animated shit I need to get rid of. It occurred to me that you might also have an interest in this odious piece of shit before it goes gangrenous. Am I correct?"

"How did you get this number and why are you talking to me? Do you want to die motherfucker?" Obvious I did not catch him in a jovial mood.

I used a indulgent tone and explained. "You did not attain your position by being stupid or rude to people with favors for you. I will rephrase my question, what interest do you have in this piece of shit that I will dispose of?"

"Listen asshole... the only piece of shit I am interested in is named... what did you say your name was?"

"I didn't. You may call me Knife. The shit was called Darnel, when he was whole. That no longer applies so maybe I should call him 'Darn' for the sake of our talk."

"Oh, that is cute... I must use that sometime, perhaps on your tombstone, except you won't have one. Knife you say? Are you the Knife that cost me money and manpower?" Mr. Smith what very impressed with himself and loved to hear himself talk, so he sometimes drifted off topic. "Wait... did you say Darnel?"

"That was well done... yes to both questions. You know, you have the face of an expert voice actor. Now you sound interested, like you sniffed the bait and we can negotiate. As for our previous contact, I assure you any losses you incurred were purely business and not personal. You were the one that didn't believe and had to dig up your own yard." This was a reference to the 'space laser' incident and it moved his attitude towards the red zone. But he kept control because he wanted Darnel. "As for the Darn shit, you heard me."

"You know I want Darnel. Alive and talking. I will pay."

"I have heard you often promise to pay but nobody seems to live after your arranged payment. That is bad business. But we are jumping ahead of things. I have strict terms that do not include the delivery of a live body to you. You will not like my terms but this call is your only chance to get the information you want. Otherwise I will turn to other buyers, like an LAPD vigilante task force I know." He would not care if I mentioned another gang, but the fictional LAPD Magnum Force was something I knew he believed in and feared. "At the end of this conversation you will be asked to choose. Do not interrupt, I do this as a favor but my noblesse oblige is limited."

"Okay fancy-mouth, it is your dime, I am listening." I could tell that now he was scared.

"First, you have questions. I will soon take the Darn shit's ability to speak and write and see. That is not open to discussion. If you want to ask him things I can arrange it for a price. You will dislike it because I will know both the questions and the answers. It will cost. You will send questions electronically. I will ask Darn with a voice modifier, and may enjoy employing physical and chemical persuasion to obtain answers. I will then send you the response obtained. Afterwards you will get an audio recording of just the responses. For this there will be a time limit. I will not allow enough time to trace where I am. But on the other hand, you can ask any number of followups within the time limit. Do you understand? There is a second option I will present."

"I understand... except how do I know..." He was not happy but that was life.

"I am sure you have a sample of his voice and prints, you can do a voice test of the audio. If you wish I can send Darnel's hand after, for fingerprints. His arms don't work at present so he really does not need them."

"Nasty... What else?"

"We both want Darn dead, after appropriate distress. I have started things, it will end with unpleasant experiences. I also offer you a chance to witness his last moments. You personally, or your deputy, plus one pre-approved guest. For my protection all will have to strip to the skin, then be scanned and jammed. The location will be at sea or in the desert. I will see to security and handle transport. Once we arrive at the destination I will present a list of choices regarding his end and you can choose; personally I favor fire, the Mandela method with tires and gasoline, but I can see some other options might be favored by... Sharks. I will allow you to take a DNA sample. Again, time is an issue. I am afraid that, in any case, Darn will soon learn the mystery of what comes after life."

"What will this cost me?"

"My understanding is that your current offer is for a million dollars, twice that if you can ask questions. Of course, you are hoping for a body in working form so you can damage it during the questioning, and trace the people who deliver it to you, so the money is really not relevant. Here you will not be taking delivery of the whole, only selected parts like the hand and lower jaw. But the main value is the answers he will give you. So your participation as I have outlined will cost less than what you currently offer. Let us say $500,000, for either or both options. That will be 60% payable tonight by wire transfer, before the questions. Then you will have 24 hours to select questions. Some time after that the window for execution will open. The balance by wire transfer before the Darn end."

"Uh... I noticed that banks are closed right now..."

"Not all of them... you have sufficient accounts is Europe, India and Japan, I have some numbers from our Darn friend. All provide excellent service. I do not mention the Saudis, Russian's and Chinese, they are such a bother so I won't deal with them."

"That son of a bitch! Okay, you got me there. I don't suppose I could interest you in some cocaine..."

"Mr. Smith, to be clear, I move fifty times the powder you move with your rude little marketing club, and to be honest, that is not my main interest. As to the cash, I am flexible as to form but they must be solid currencies, and there is a 10% surcharge for anything other than Dollars, Euros or Yen. So, do we have an agreement?"

"How do I know the account for the transfer? I don't write that fast."

"Oh, I think you understate your value as a clerk. At the end of this call the phone number will revert to the innocent Glendale resident who's phone number I am borrowing and am jamming. I see that he is calling his service provider on his wife's phone as we speak. Our next contact will be a text to your phone with an account number and the details for your questions."

"No deal, you want a paper trail but I do things face-to-face."

"I understand. I am sure you know that such face-to-face deals with Sharks tend to go sideways for the people you deal with, so we will not be doing that. Do you want to reconsider?"

"No asshole. Because I don't believe a word you said." With that he ended the connection, perhaps he traced my location and found the call wasn't coming from Glendale but from Brazil, thanks to Sam and her friends. His voice said he really did believe I had Darnel, but since he couldn't get control the deal he figured to find me another way. A surprise was better than playing along with me, because that would not work. Mister Smith spent a lot of money on security so he probably figured he could track me somehow. He was wrong, LA has a lot of very confused cell towers, some of which have pirate phone relay units in cars nearby just to confuse things.

In my experience, men with teenage daughters often are confused about what is wrong in their life.

I planned to keep the number active for another hour, in case Mr. Smith wanted a second dose of abuse and frustration, some people are natural gluttons. Also, everybody in the drug business thinks they are too smart for their own good. That was why I would take my people out of the powder business.

-

To my surprise, 8 minutes later I got another phone call from Smith's number. A woman started talking as soon as I picked up.

"Hello? Knife? My name is Smith and I am interested in the deal Father turned down. He is in the shower with a dirty slut and... you don't care. The point is I have a short window for this call."

Well, that was interesting, if it was true. It was not entirely unexpected. Since the call was the same number, I assume she was using a cloned phone.

"May I call you Doria?"

She was surprised but tried to hide it. "Yes, you are well informed. Mister...?"

"Knife is sufficient. When he is in the mood Darnel is a wealth of information."

She sounded disappointed, it was an excellent acting job considering she had a phone with a voice modifier. "Very well. Look, I don't need to play 20 questions, and I can't transfer large amounts of cash... But... I bet you know what I look like, don't you?"

She was attractive and she knew it, so she tried to use it.

"Actually, I do. I have had reason to follow your distinguished athletic career. When you ran track... let us say that some of the more attractive pictures didn't make the newspapers, but the internet..." There were wardrobe malfunctions that really were too well-focused to be accidents. A high-hurdle race..."

She cursed at that, she went commando for the race and the shot, from a low angle, was very clear regarding the hairless details of her pleasure valley.

She was some newspaper's female athlete of the year when she was 18. She claimed she wanted to be an Olympic athlete in the decathlon (there is talk of a change) or heptathlon then turn that a gold medal into a film or modeling career. She also appeared in some amateur contests after graduation - some of which allowed very skimpy outfits, with a warm wind on a body that is perspiring heavily, maybe in areas where cameras should not be allowed. But she was not enrolled in college, her father had other plans. "I am also ashamed to say that I am in possession of a hard disk with some very attractive motion pictures on it."

"That BASTARD! I was sure I checked for cameras. I suppose that you have seen me in places I can't see."

Actually, the pictures I glanced at were in focus and stayed in frame during rapid movement, plus they were well lit so I assumed there was somebody taking pictures in the room. She had acting ability, I had no doubt of that, but the outrage was not quite plausible.

"You are very attractive and I am a male, so I must confess you are right. I am sorry, but I could not resist. I have seen you at athletic events so I glanced, and you are very attractive. But the Grace Jones thing, I can't really see you as a model, and for acting I think you are looking at a career in action movies."

"Not the type of comments I normally get."

"Well, no agent in this town makes money being sincere. It is not a comment on your looks, but rather the time required and the submission to others that are part of the start for any acting career. You are not hungry enough, and in any event you are much too proud to do everything a smarmy director demands."

"Thank you... I think, that sounds like you are saying I am too good so I will leave it there. Tick-tock... Look, let me get to the heart of the matter. In my fondest dreams I imagine that the Darn bastard's last sight is of me screwing some guy any way... make that every way... my lover or lovers want, with me screaming for joy at the moment something really bad happens to him. I picture a blowtorch where it really hurts or bow and arrow... maybe a flaming arrow! You mentioned the Mandela method... Then seeing his lights go out. Now, assuming you are not into heavy pain for a willing female companion, can we start the conversation there?"

"I am not into pain, only pleasure for the ladies. I can assure you that what you suggest is very tempting. But in the world today, in the city Rock Hudson called home with so many others, a complete physical is really a life or death matter and that seems impractical so I think not." With that I wished her a good day.

I meant that, for LA locals I stayed within the medical pool. In the Tribe and the Colony, isolation for hundreds of years has made STDs a non-factor, so I made the exception for them.

Doria was very attractive, she could be an XXX model, her bright purple-pink pussy was like a neon light shining in her very attractive poses, but I was sure that would not happen for commercial purposes. As for her protest, most of the shots I saw on Darnel's hard disks were posed, expertly composed, and professionally photographed with multiple camera angles. Some were very close up before, during, and after sex and were so good you could almost smell the musk in the air. She clearly withheld no pleasure of her body from Darnel and his friends, some of whom were female. I figured her protestations were an attempt to save face.

-

Fifteen minutes later my phone rang again. It was Doria, calling from a number that was adjacent to her Dad's. (He was at 7701, this call was from 7702.) "You are not in Glendale, are you." I am guessing she checked.

"No, but I can speak the language if I need too. I bet you aren't either. But I thought I was clear, attraction isn't an issue, and you say getting cash is a problem, so why are we talking?"

"I really want to see that Darn bastard depart for what comes next, and when you said 'Mandela' I admit I got wet. Maybe we can discover some other currency to compensate you. If I can't tempt you with my body, and I admit I share your concerns in this post-Rock Hudson world, maybe I can offer something else... like information."

I sounded skeptical. "I have to wonder, wouldn't that hurt the family business?"

"The Sunset Sharks are not MY business, I would see a different product mix presented with fewer guns. Maybe his loss would be my gain, he is not my real daddy. I guess what I can offer is..."

I cut her off. "...You want to be the new Queen of the Sharks with me a white knight fighting your biggest battles then giving you the throne, the crown and finally the Tower of LA as my new home. I don't see the upside for me and mine."

"You know, seduction is much more fun... for everyone involved... if you let the girl lead, laying her evil plan out before you jump ahead to the grim ending and spoil everyone's fun." She did a great imitation of pouting, considering it was voice only. "Tower of London... didn't they move that to Arizona?"

"You might be thinking of a bridge. Maybe the actress thing would work for you, of course you would have to change your name."

"Any suggestion?"

"Hire an expert, maybe go with a Zulu theme. They were the best light infantry, were respected, and are mysterious. I'm not so sure about marriage customs, at least not from what I have read."

"Back to the subject, would me being the queen be a bad thing?"

"It is a charming idea, but I don't play for fun, this is a family business and I have a lot of family. I need to see your emotional investment, sans daddy, before I put anything else into this conversation. Then we can talk about good faith. Tell you what, give it a few days, then when my people call back, have a plan. Run it. We will see. However, Darnel is approaching the point where I am going to get real nasty on his ass, which honestly is in poor shape. I give him a maximum of two weeks drawing breath, and maybe less. Did you know his heart, besides being black as the Ace of Spades and smaller than his dick, doesn't really work right? He is on a heart meds, but some of them are touchy, the effective beneficial dose and the lethal dose are not that far apart, especially for an addict."