Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I didn't know that. Are you really giving him drugs so he gets high?"

"Yes and no. Let us say he can't enjoy it much, but he still has to chase the dragon."

"He was off the stuff in May, I thought he had quit for good."

"All drug users lie, he was injecting between his toes."

"FUCK! If you know that you actually have his ugly body. I didn't think..."

"You can't con an honest man. Yes, I really have him, his computer and his phones. I will soon know... things. Anyway, bottom line is that dead men tell no tales, don't respond to torture, plus they smell bad. So my two week estimate may be optimistic."

"You are using a voice modifier now." It was subtle, but she had a good ear. She asked, "How will I know..."

"They will say 'Guy Williams was better...' and you will say '... than Antonio,' in reply." (Zorro TV vs. Movie.)

She caught the reference right away. "I thought Zeta-Jones was the best, but we will play it your way."

"This is Hollywood, everyone has an ad-lib." We both laughed and hung up. I had given her something to think about, if she really wanted to enjoy Darnel's end, maybe she would come up with something to tempt me.

-

My Plans For Another Prisoner

I had grabbed up Darnel so I could take my time squeezing the information I needed out of him. Because his body was not going to be found I had a lot of options for that squeezing, as I told the Smiths.

I also expected to grab Joe Pope at the end of the week, but the trouble there was that Joe would have to be found, he was important enough that some cops would be a random hassle until the body was found and examined. Then every mark on his body had to be viewed from the perspective of the medical exam and what that told the cops. I had to do some groundwork there, talking to some shrinks.

The best result would be if there was not a hint of foul play to be found. Alternatively, if somebody else could be framed for the murder, that would also work for me. But those were always tricky.

For both of these, a counter-issue was my own urge to inflict great pain on Joe because he put Amy in Chronis, damaging what I considered my property. Plus the greater sin of driving her away from LA and my bed. Do you see my dilemma? It is kind or hard to inflict great pain without leaving a mark.

My solution was part of Joe's history in the legal profession, it was his "most famous" case (he told me several times). It involved an aged medical professional, wealthy with several ungrateful remora's sucking his wealth. At the end a very specific combination of 4 common prescribed medications was used to painlessly end his life via the complex drug interactions, quickly and without side effects like vomit or convulsions etc. The case had to consider deliberate poisoning by others, accidental poisoning by others, or the final finding of suicide. Joe knew the drug stuff, he prepared the witnesses.

Joe's divorce papers would provide a motive for suicide and his detailed knowledge of the drugs would be the means so with luck the cause of death would be "Joe did it." Very sad I'm sure, but it is a free country and as the Eagles say about the Hotel California, "you can check-out any time you wish."

As for putting the exact drugs into Joe's hands, I adopted a disguise and made some appointments in the name of "Joe Bishop." By saying exactly the right things to a few LA witch doctors, also known as psycho-therapists or shrinks, they would throw the drugs at me. It is big business in LA.

How did I know exactly what to say? There I cheated by reading the textbooks. Drug textbooks and professional guides for shrinks provide what are literally textbook examples of the case for every particular drug, and all those answers are readily available to anybody who can read the Latin.

Basically, while Joe was chasing hither and yon doing interviews I took four meetings over Wednesday and Thursday with some well-selected bargain shrinks. I did not go to the good ones, they are slow and methodical, and some of them actually know their business. Instead I picked a group that had a high work load (30 or more customers a day), a lousy memory for faces, and a reputation in some circles for prescribing drugs at the slightest pretext. Also, they usually have an associate nearby with a legitimate business selling the pills they prescribe at a fair markup - for the first script.

I just needed to futz my appearance for the cameras they all have, but this is Hollywood so facial prosthetics, glasses, facial hair etc. did the job. I even used Joe's clothes. Then I just had to make sure I had the right textbook responses ready, steer the pill selection by knowing the secondary concerns (drug #1 won't work because I drink, etc.) and pay in cash. I used sequential Benjamin's for the pricey pills, to give the cops a little clue. People remember clothes and large bills.

By themselves the particular drugs were not especially dangerous or habit-forming, so there were no insurance forms or ID required. The charm here was that the unique combination of low doses was lethal. Only an experienced pharmacist, or somebody who knew the case, would know the mix.

There is one critical point in this, one of the 4 drugs was a common "second choice" for people depressed with guilt about some wrong they had done. These people had the option of going to a S+M therapist for "punishment, confession and forgiveness" therapy. This is California, so consenting adults have broad options. Lawyers have provided appropriate consent paperwork. The mostly female therapists in black leather did not advertise blatantly but one could find them. Regular shrinks usually discouraged going to such quacks because the attractive women charged so much more.

Whips, and the right paperwork, was how I planned to cover my urge to really hurt Joe before he died, while still keeping the suicide finding viable.

-

Joe's Meds

When I saw Amy being whipped a Chronis my main thought, after getting her down and safe, was that Joe Pope had to die, and there had to be an element of pain involved. Not like slitting his throat pain, that was over too quick. I mean real soul-searing pain that would last as long as he lived.

This was not an emotional response, that is not my nature. But instead it was a recognition that the world would be a better place without Joe Pope in it, and most especially because in the law firm, as a partner, he would always think he could exercise a degree of power over me and mine. After he showed me with Amy how bad an idea that power was, he really had to go, and it had to be bad, because he had hurt someone I considered mine.

The problem with killing somebody like Joe with pain is the condition of the body when it is found. They will run the blood and hair for drugs, and the skin will show bruises and any signs of physical pain inflicted. Ligature marks always show up after death. Plus there is the issue of alibis for the time of death. Amy's innocent knowledge of my involvement would also cause a problem.

Some people think "hide the body where it will never be found," but with somebody like Pope that causes more problems than it is worth, because professional busybodies with badges will look, and keep looking, and that would involve looking at the firm and his associates, and that way only leads to more nosey problems when I robbed the firm in a few months. He was rich enough that the cops will keep the case open and suspect us all. The explosion in the summer will compound the problem. Somebody is bound to find out the firm's secrets and leak them to the press.

So I really think the best solution is to kill the guy, take my time with him, but leave no forensic tracks that can't be explained, and arrange for the body to be found in a condition where forensic science points to a time of death for which I have an alibi. Also, it would be best if the cops thought the killer was somebody who would never talk: Joe Pope himself.

If only Joe had a reason and the means to do the job himself.

For the time of death a freezer is good, freezing the body messes up the time calculations, especially if a cooling and heating cycle happens more than once. On the other hand, you don't want the body to be missing too long, since that brings nosey folks to the law firm during the interim.

When I talk about forensics, I think of things that can't be explained, like drugs in the body without an obvious source (so I had the bottles handy), a motive like divorce papers, etc. Very few suicides tie their own wrists properly.

So during the week between the "Buzz" conference with Barnes and the day the papers were served, while Joe and Buzz were driving all over 4 counties doing his interviews, I laid the groundwork for explaining the drugs in Joe's system that would allow me to do what I felt needed to be done.

Textbooks and professional guides for shrinks provides what are literally textbook examples, all readily available to me. The shrinks see 30 people a day so they won't recall my face without help. I just needed to pay in cash (Jacksons are good, and make sure I had the right Q and A at the ready.

I lined up four shrinks, deliberately setting appointments at a time when they would be busy (I asked then to squeeze me in). Joe was on a leash with a log book I would edit, plus airhead Buzz would not remember things after a week. So I would correct the log book to make sure it would show how Joe spent time at each appointment.

From the first appointment I got a sleep aid, one that was mild but safe with light drinking. For the second I used the key words for thoughts of suicide, the doc alerted like a drug dog in a Hollywood Rockstar's home and practically threw the mood meds at me so I would come back next week with more money. The guy made me book two appointments per week for the next month, to show him I really wanted to live. With a month I got a discount. The third gave me more sleepers, one that was bad with booze and more importantly did not play nice with the other sleeper, having both drugs in his system meant I would not have to tie Joe up. To cover the taste of the sleepers I would offer him grappa, his favorite booze that is unique to each winery that makes it. The charm here is that Joe never turns down grappa, but he would not know what the particular bottle should taste like. To make sure I got some new and pricy stuff.

For the last appointment I told the doc that I was negotiating to do the "M" role in serious "S + M" because I was a bad boy. (I gave a story about being in HR but failing to do my job when a single mother had a boss who was an abuser. She suicided with her child. I felt bad about it.) I claimed I needed real scars to punish myself. That resulted in more mood drugs which had a low OD level with the sleepers, and the guy's card with his 24-hour number so he could talk me out of it any time I was getting close "to one of those terrible, unprofessional women with D-cups." The purpose of this visit was that the card would be found on the body. It would explain the relatively fresh whip marks I had decided to add to Joe once I had him.

I knew whipping would leave marks, but because I mentioned the S + M treatment that would be covered. Because of what he did to Amy I was going to whip him with real leather that was based on a 500 year old family tradition of delivering a maximum of real pain. (If I used an electric whip it would raise questions.) When they tested the leather in the wound they would find it was over 100 years old. Only the most expensive sadists/mental health professionals had such things - and it was untraceable. These people kept good records, but none would line up with the time of death, thanks to the temperature treatment.

My bullwhip - it was so supple and fast with a supersonic razor stinger that was the purest agony - was from the Colony so they would never find a match that was even close.

The solid whipping with pain whips, capped off with the bullwhip, would have to be good enough for me.

-

Back Home Again

After my calls I went back to the office for a few more hours of work, then went home. I arrived a little before midnight.

As I half-expected, Abril and Cynthia were both asleep in my bed. I wondered if they had been there all day, they were dressed the same, but since that meant they were naked it really could not be considered evidence.

I assume they wanted me to fuck one of them, but it was hard to pick. They were both wet inside so they had been playing recently. Since they were next to each other, I slipped into both, alternating between them. They agreed that was a good idea and I managed to hold out until they both got off. I cheated a bit, I fingered Cynthia's ass and played with Abril's breasts to help them along. At the end they were each awake enough to be kissing each other when I got them off. They said I was so clever as I squeezed in between them and got some well-deserved attention then some well-cuddled sleep after a long hard day.

That was pretty much the routine for the rest of the weekdays that week. I would get home late to find Cynthia in my bed expecting to be loved properly as the woman carrying my child. She knew I was late for a good reason, but she really didn't want to hear about it.

Later, either an hour after I got home or right around sunrise, Abril would slip into my bed, looking for some attention from each of us. When she came in early it meant I was expected to have something for her while Cynthia watched or took part, then after I filled Abril the pair slipped into mutual cunnilingus "so the new mother enjoyed the benefits for her baby."

Abril's participation licking Cynthia was a surprise, she had not been a fan of licking anybody when we were married, but now with Cynthia going to Peru next week Abril was very eager to "lick and love" her lover's pussy after I had filled it.

Most nights Cynthia was insisted on a second round in the middle of the night or in the morning. When I complained that they were leaving nothing for the "poor service girls" at the office, they said that was okay with them, it was not a concern.

-