Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05B

Story Info
Prince, Resha try a DP with a machine. Prince visits Darnel.
62.8k words
5
1.9k
1
0

Part 35 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not Quite A White Knight Volume 5

By LolaPaul49

Part B Chapters 7 - 15

Continues From Vol. 5A

(Note: this Volume is nominated in "Group Sex," as that is the prominent theme. However, in one chapter three mutually antagonistic principals leave on a helicopter ride, but only one returns to the mainland. Still, there is sex to the end. No weapons are used, nature takes it's course. It's California, think Sushi The significant details are murky and "off camera.")

Volume 5 is long. The plan is to submit all 4 parts over the next 4 weeks. The Table Of Contents below is for the entire work.

Most chapters contain sexual action, but chapters 9, 12, and 15 contain the most intense action here.

Chapters 14 has an incident where bad things happen to bad people.

-

Part B. Darnel Visits

Chapter 7. Vi Pope And David Barnes Conspire

Thursday September 4, 2008

Vi and David and friends find naked common ground at Joe's expense.

Chapter 8. Joe Pope Gets No Respect

Friday September 5, 2008

Nia gets reassurance. Joe Pope gets screwed and Zoe says "thank you."

Chapter 9. Time With Resha

Saturday September 6, 2008

Resha starts horny, 24 hours include DP.

Chapter 10. Family News

Sunday September 7, 2008

Special news at a dinner party.

Chapter 11. After Dinner Conversations

Sunday September 7, 2008

Some things are discussed in private.

Chapter 12. Abril Needs Help

Sunday September 7, 2008

Abril needs a bed and a place to talk about David Barnes.

Chapter 13. Before Cynthia's Trip

Monday, September 8, 2008

Cynthia, Pammie and family developments.

Chapter 14. Grabbing Darnel

Monday September 8, 2008

Quick snatch, then pleasing Cynthia and Abril.

Chapter 15. Shark Calls

Tuesday September 9, 2008

Sam and Resha at work, then Knife works the phone.

Chapter 7. Vi Pope And David Barnes Conspire

Thursday September 4.

On Thursday I put in 12 hours at the office, most of it doing real work, I had to get ahead because next week I would lose some hours giving Darnel a real bad time.

Just before noon I had a meeting with Barnes. I expected that after being the OSICP Wednesday. Outside of giving the service girls some time off I had nothing significant to report. I did mention my meeting with Pope and that was where our talk started.

Barnes wanted to chat about Pope, specifically the state of Joe Pope's marriage. It seemed that between the erections Vi was discharging during their older couples group play date Wednesday, VI and David had also worked out details of a plan for something less disruptive than a usual law firm divorce. Barnes needed my help for part of it, a bit of drama he planned for Joe Pope on Friday.

Briefly, it came down to the Joe being appointed Executive VP at the brief partners meeting last Friday at the resort. He did not have any money-making work scheduled, and even if he did they would not be finished before he got divorce papers. Then he would start dropping hours and making mistakes on the job. So instead Barnes was happy to have him doing the thankless job of chasing all over the adjacent counties doing interviews while Vi had the divorce papers drawn up.

Barnes basically needed the interviews done with oversight and no distractions for Joe. He also needed Joe insulated from office gossip. That meant keeping Joe out of the office, which meant a short, tight deadline for the interviews.

I was charged with holding Joe's leash.

David needed Joe to interview the job applicants who applied to start working January 1. Interviews were a thankless job that had to be done by one person in a short time window, and it required a lot of time wasted driving to interviews in awkward locations at strange times. With luck only 75% of the time would be wasted. Barnes conceded that frankly, after that was done David would be glad to see Pope leave the firm, assuming that could be arranged without animus or excessive cost. Barnes was still working on that.

Pope was getting greedy and quarrelsome which was making things difficult for David and others senior partners. It was getting worse and would never get better, Pope had changed in some fundamental way.

For her part, Vi made the decision to go for a divorce very soon. She thought Joe's removal of Amy was troublesome, the search of Vi's house the next day (my bad, but a secret) was something Vi considered a strike two. Then the way Joe put the youngest Church girl into the auction even though Vi told him she had plans for her sweet tongue - she had recently turned 18 and had no private girl-girl experience - was the third strike. Joe was out.

Vi took the critical step at the resort when she talked to some of the other partners about the legal issues of a divorce. Joe actually helped that consultation when he left the resort early so he could get started on the resumes. After the weekend Vi was able to farm-out the Church girls to build goodwill with some senior partners. Some firm members were old enough that Vi was able to do her own fucking goodwill with them.

After Joe talked to me on Wednesday he had his list narrowed down and had started to schedule his interviews. That was taking place as we spoke, it was a lot of phone tag and would stretch well into the evening. Interviews would start Friday September 5.

I knew that Vi and the Church girls were 'greasing the way' for the divorce during the naked group discussion Barnes attended with other partners and their wives all day Wednesday. Everybody was in agreement. With those 9 couples in agreement Joe's exit from the firm was a done deal.

We figured it would take Joe until Friday September 12 to get all the interviews done, Barnes needed this as a hard date, without interruption so he made that part of the deal. It would be a tight schedule but Barnes insisted that Joe not be allowed to stretch things out by even one day, or it would ruin everything.

For her part Vi agreed not to serve her divorce papers on Joe until after the interviews were done. Barnes agreed to aid with documenting the service of the divorce papers, that would keep Joe from stalling the process of moving him out of the house. Stalling the process is the #1 lesson in divorce combat. With Barnes aiding and abetting Vi's efforts Joe Pope was screwed from the start. Both agreed that Joe would be useless as to the firm lawyer after the papers were served, so the firm and Vi had a common interest.

At the resort Vi decided to withhold her sexual favors and those of the Church girls from Joe. The question was, how could she keep little Joe at bay overnight? She and Barnes talked about different options. Monday at the resort, once Pope had left, they finally agreed that Vi and the Church girls should go on a motor tour of California, it would keep them out-of-touch. As it happened, David's former wife, who was Rose's biological mother, had married again and was now employed guiding such tours. The company used a Winnebago-type RV with accommodations and spare drivers to travel anywhere they wished in California or the surrounding states. Tuesday Vi arranged her tour.

Barnes told me that Vi and the Church girls were leaving on their tour today, right after an early lunch. They would be gone for at least 10 days, and maybe longer - as long as it took to draw up and serve the papers, plus a few days more in case Joe reacted badly. Joe didn't know, he would find a note when he got home tonight. The papers removing him from the house would be served before the Vi got back.

The bit of drama was that, after Joe scheduled all of the interviews Thursday, he was sure to show up in David's office on Friday to ask for a driver, "so he could stay fresh between interviews." It was a move for power and it had to end up as a loss for Joe.

Barnes knew that Joe was not getting any sexual relief at home so he would first ask for a service girl as a driver, assuming that she could also service him sexually. David expected my help in getting Joe to settle for our intern Buzz as a driver with a rented van. With Buzz driving Joe would actually be on a leash, he would have to follow the schedule and have no excuses available. Barnes was already getting a van fitted with Joe's favorite reclining chair and a big screen TV in the back.

We quickly laid out a script for a talk Friday when Barnes called me in to ask my opinion on the matter.

-

After I left Barnes I had a quick meeting at Samantha's office for the latest gossip. She let me know that both Rose and David Barnes had started regular affairs with their lovers, the newly married Red and Phil Townes. Both Red and Phil knew all the details of what the other was doing, they had a "tell naughty tales" marriage where they shared the stories as part of their own pillow talk. Both husband and wife enjoyed Rose's mouth and pussy when the opportunity arose, like Monday night through Wednesday night.

As for Red, she liked David Barnes fucking her ass because he did what he was asked and he could keep it up her butt for a long time while she pleasured herself repeatedly. It was her pet kink. He was better than any toy and was grateful besides. Younger guys including Red's husband Phil tended to climax too quickly with anal sex. David's wife Ann knew about this affair and was okay with it. David and Ann had played those 'safe sex' anal games in college at Madison, at a time when both were engaged to others. Ann didn't do that any more. She just wanted David 'safe' so he stayed with her until one of them was dead, she did not really care about sexual fidelity. Rose would care for the survivor, she was ill-equipped for anything else.

Rose Barnes and David Barnes did NOT know anything about the other's involvement with the Townes couple. Phil's old apartment made it easy to keep them from an accidental encounter.

-

How Vi Pope Got Here

"You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone," sang Joni Mitchell as she captured one of the essential truths of life. Joni was singing about a taxi, paradise and a parking lot. It took Vi Pope about two nights without Amy to realize how that truth fit her.

Vi would not say that she loved Amy, or that they were more than casual friends in the daytime. But both understood the relationships they shared with Joe. They had a harmony together for a couple of years, a connection from sleeping together and sharing mutual pleasure. Besides the sex, both women went out of their way to be more than nice to each other. Amy naturally did so many things that made Vi's life better. Vi saw all this and expressed her gratitude. Joe filled in between them like the mortar masons use between stones in a building, it was a way that they made things work well in California.

Then Joe changed as he got older. For instance, Joe used to eat Vi's pussy to distraction on her birthdays and their anniversary. That ended when they added Amy to their bedroom. Amy was willing to take Joe's place, but Vi missed her husband. When Amy left she was replaced by a trio of little slit-lickers who actually seemed to take pleasure in tonging Vi's good parts any time she wanted. Sometimes Vi liked to return the favor. But Joe opted completely out of the act, so it wasn't the same.

With Amy gone, Vi was not enough for Joe, he needed something else. They both thought he craved younger fuckmeat, and somebody with fewer demands and less independence. They thought all men were like that as they got older. He enjoyed the thrill of his conquest over the horny daughters of his good friend and partner, who he was 'getting over' on every time he stuck it in one of the girls. But really, for Joe first Amy and then the sneaking with the Church girls was just a band-aid for a deeper need, a need that he did not realize he had.

Vi realized that Joe had fallen out of love for her.

Amy did not work much, so she was often around to chat when Vi was lonely. Amy's cachet as a working actress made Vi's home the center of the neighborhood, she got all the gossip first. Amy filled in for Vi in the wife exchange, because Vi really was not a good fit in bed as far as most other partners were concerned, they thought she looked well-worn and older than her years.

Amy liked having a wealthy, good looking, and not too much older steady date for red carpet and similar show business events. Joe also liked the limelight and celebrity company of such events. At home Amy never blocked Vi from her husband's affections, even when Amy felt her own urges. Plus, at night, Amy and Vi were very easy warming Joe's bed together. Amy would please Vi any time Vi wanted. Meanwhile Vi understood that Amy was more attractive with a much nicer, younger body, she saw that sometimes Joe needed that. When Joe wasn't in the bed overnight Vi needed somebody to cling to and exchange pleasure with. Vi was late in discovering the thrill of a younger, beautiful woman climaxing on her tongue or finger, but with Amy it was a real pleasure so they both pleased the other and had pleasant dreams.

In short, Amy was very good for Vi. Until she was gone Vi didn't realize just how good Amy was, or how bad Joe had become.

Vi and Joe Pope had been deeply in love when they married. But when they passed 40 she saw the chinks in the relationship. The big problem was that Joe saw that he was not going to reach the unrealistic financial goals he had for himself, even as a partner his inflow and outflow were too close. A few bad investments wiped out the small excess that had accumulated. Starting around 2004 his behavior shifted and he became more irritable about things large and small.

The serious problems started in late 2007, when Joe secretly started affairs with the two older Church girls. They felt their father's attention shift more and more toward their youngest sister so they acted out with Uncle Joe. Frank Church had used Joe to help educate his daughters in sex, so he was an obvious substitute for their undermet sexual appetites. (It must be said that the girls could not do anything else, they couldn't drive, had no hobbies, and their only social interactions were when Rose invited them to her pool parties.) Since they were getting less of their father's cock they compensated by granting Joe late morning or afternoon quickies anytime Joe could get one of them to meet up with his cock. "Daddy doesn't have to know," they both said to Joe as they played to his vanity. The half-sisters covered for each other, they felt so mature to keep the secret as they were putting out for one of their father's younger partners who appreciated their charms.

It helped that they had a low pleasure level, they were happy to get fucked even if they didn't get off, they were raised to show enjoyment at every encounter, even when they knew they were missing something good down there.

During his affair with the girls, Joe knew when Frank Church had an extended meal meeting with one of his clients. Frank was always setting meetings involved a long meal where cellphones were not allowed, so it was easy to cover for whichever Church girl Joe was rutting away on, having his way - any way he liked - as if she was his personal slut.

To be honest, the Church girls loved "Uncle Joe's" incest-free physical affections more than their father's. Plus Joe was much better looking and he always seemed clean, fresh from the shower and without their father's overwhelming body powders and powerful colognes.

The complications of these dalliances distracted Joe and markedly reduced his attentions for his own wife. (Such distractions - which the wife always notices - were the exact reasons Barnes started the service girls and wife exchange practices.) Joe did not realize this, but Vi knew that her husband was now sharing his cock with more than Amy, who at least made up some of her losses. Somebody else was getting what Vi thought of as her share.

Joe suspected that Amy would notice a dropoff, so he began to more overnight dates "with benefits" for Amy to spend with his other partners, like our date at the Blank. Amy was universally popular, highly desired and willing. In show business to get to her level she had to wade into the swamp, wearing a smile and nothing else while getting slimy from much more disgusting creatures. So the law firm pool, where she found clean lovers with universal appreciation, was a pleasure, like a petting zoo for her pussy. Sometimes a wife was involved, but Amy was always the guest star in bed. (Vi's company was not solicited by the other law partners. It was just as well, her looks and upbringing were not suited for such arrangements.)

Joe and Vi knew what happened to Amy on these overnight dates, but frankly, he didn't care that his #2 wife was being screwed silly by his partners, and in some cases was even enjoying their wives. Amy didn't mind, as the special guest star in bed she considered every date, where she was treated to a fun evening and then worshiped like a princess in bed, as an upgrade from her nights in the Pope home.

The only one hurt was Vi, she saw Amy's excitement for each date, getting dressed up before and talking to Vi about each date afterward. (Joe did not want to hear about what happened.) Each time, for a few days Amy was the excited social queen of the house, at least in Vi's mind. Joe claimed that Amy's dates were "extra chances for him to be with Vi" but none of them really measured up to Vi's expectations for a married couple's "date night" like her married friends all talked about.

Vi knew that the wives of the other lawyers did not settle for fast food and a pay-to-view movie followed by an early night of sleep as a "date night." On the other hand Amy's dates often saw her being pleasured with enthusiasm until the sun came up.

The smart move for Joe would have been to show more affection to Vi when they were alone during Amy's dates. A nice meal out and a movie, maybe a nightclub or a Indonesian holiday celebration were all suggested by Vi. But in fact when he was not screwing a Church girl, Joe used most of his spare time to pursue his bitch #1 mistress, his own never-satisfied bank account. He pushed for and took extra projects at work (with service girls included) and handled outside jobs well in excess of the usual "friends and family" hours allowed for partners. Barnes and Stern knew of this, but because of his hours they just didn't see giving up Pope's partner-billing-hours or a client base.

Then one day during the summer of 2008 Brother Frank Church was abruptly called before St. Peter, to explain his life and thereby justify the eternity he deserved. I doubt his bluster served him in that highest of courts, where his every deed was entered as evidence. I expect the most filthy obscene demons in hell got a new toy to bugger and torment for eternity, the real question was which level of Dante's Inferno was appropriate, since Church committed fraud, incest, gluttony, greed, avaricious, heresy, blasphemy, sodomy, treachery (against megachurches mostly) and false swearing for his own benefit all as integral parts of his life.

-

With the departure of Frank Church, Joe Pope saw a way for his own future to change, to get the lifetime wealth he secretly craved. He knew that Church had a spreadsheet for his real estate holdings that the projected Net Present Value of those holdings over the next 20 years, using the schedule of investments and sales that Church had planned. The result was a portfolio worth roughly $100 million before ordinary inflation and interest. With a flash and a bang that property was owned by the Church girls, who had no concept of the value (they could not count to 1,000) and needed help making change at the store.

Joe faced three problems in getting that value. First, he did not know the plan, it would take time to piece together the details because Church was privy to all kinds of confidential information. In real estate, timing based on knowledge is everything, Second, he did know that the plan, like many real estate projections, included significant outflows of cash in some years, mainly funded by selling property that would start to lose value or taking on debt. Finally, Joe was terrified that the Church girls, even under the supervision of the Mother Superior he hired, were all young girls who could fall for a younger guy in the near term if they had a chance. That would wreck everything. The only way to avoid that calamity was to tie the girls to himself - at least as far as the real estate.