Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took only a little longer before he gave it up, yelling answers as soon as he could grab the air for his lungs. When he answered a few more questions I added some more and asked again, just to be sure.

After I had my first four answers I gave him a small taste of what he wanted then asked about money. As the needle went in he felt good for a moment, he let his guard down. First he told me about the guns and weapons he had at home, a revolver in the bedroom and a cheap automatic in the freezer - so original. Then there was a cut-down lever-action rifle in his workroom. He also mentioned some cash was stashed at his home, in the workroom. He knew the drugs were just increasing my hold on him.

After that brief talk he realized the effect did not last anywhere near as high or as long as he thought it would before the itch and headache and over-imaginings were back, a bit stronger. At least that is what the brain wave monitor said. Well, it was an empty needle filled with imagination, I was not going to give him what he wanted while he could enjoy it, I was sure Gracie would think that would be wrong.

I had gotten my first useful answers to the simple questions which I repeated. I was giving him some time to consider how I would work him over both physically and mentally so things would go faster next time. I decided to call it a night so I suddenly turned him off chemically. I set the drug routine for the next 48 hours as I expected another visitor to show up in the next cell tomorrow.

-

Back At The Casa

After Darnel was out I was off to the mansion and my bed. As usual I called Zar with a report and I guess I was pretty satisfied with my week: grabbing Darnel, breaking him on my schedule, landing Xadi which would help with Resha, plus the progress on other fronts, like Martin's wives and the whole Pammie, Tonto and Tony thing. Tomorrow would be a long day, but I would grab Joe. Vi and the Church sluts being on their motor tour killed a whole lot of questions when I did. I was in a pretty good mood. However, it seems there is no rest for the wicked.

I went to my room for a quick shower, to get ready for bed. I was drying off when Cynthia and Abril came to me with a request. I am guessing the Zar had shared my good mood with them.

Cynthia said she was feeling very needy for a cock to sit on and Abril was willing to do anything Cynthia asked for mutual pleasure. How could I turn them away when Cynthia was going to the Colony in 5 days, separating them? That would be heartless.

We started with me kissing Cynthia's belly and tits, to show my profound appreciation for her approaching motherhood. Abril lent her tongue and tits to get my cock hard enough to do Cynthia some solid good.

They were in no hurry, I was hard in a few minutes but Cynthia was luxuriating with my kisses which were "so yummy loving nice," and kept directing me to places where she needed "just a few more kisses" around her torso, because I was so good at it. I can't help myself. Abril was no help, she seconded everything that Cynthia wanted while keeping me hard but not really taking me any farther. She was good at that. In all we took about 20 minutes on this play.

Finally Cynthia asked me to get on my back, then with Abril holding my cock up, she wiggled and giggled and impaled herself on me. As she settled Cynthia looked very good to me, I could see her face and her sexy body, and had access to tease her nipples with my fingers. I thought that all was fine but after a minute Cynthia said we had to change things, with her on top of me there was not enough room for Abril to lick Cynthia's clit, and it seemed that was what the two of them really wanted - along with the other stuff.

The solution was for her to turn around, to mount me in a reverse cowgirl. Once she had mounted up she leaned back, supporting herself with her arms, while I spread my thighs. Then Abril got down between my legs where she began to lick up and down, dragging her wiggling tongue over her lover's pleasure valley, clit, and by the by, my balls and the base of my shaft where it entered Cynthia's body. Cynthia adjusted her position for getting the most out of Abril's oral attention.

My possible #1 baby-mamma declared the position as a wonderful one because she had both of her lovers attending her pleasure.

My view was not as good, but I am not foolish enough to complain. I must admit that between Abril's tongue and being lodged in Cynthia's pussy, with her little movements and jerks of pleasure, my cock was feeling pretty good. It seemed the Cynthia really liked my cock inside her while she was being licked in good places by Abril.

But the thing was, I was not getting anywhere, Cynthia was holding still instead of moving up and down, which is kind of how the male end of this business usually works. It almost seemed like this was a position that was contrived to frustrate me, because I had been slacking on giving both of them insufficient attention, at least in their estimation.

I had one or both of them in my bed every night this week. With my other activities I came home late for their usual sleep cycles. But I was busy each night with things I had to do. Maybe I was a little tired when I did get home, but that was the way life was working for me lately.

Eventually Abril backed off of her tonguework. Cynthia turned around, locked her hands behind her head and began the up-and-down movement that looks and feels so good. Then Abril, kneeling behind Cynthia, put her hands around and started this lovely pinch-and-twist thing, alternating between her lover's nipples. It seemed that they had developed the practice, Abril was very effective.

"Oh Honey, it is WOOONDERFULL when you do me like that," Cynthia said. "Keep going... you know how... oh yas thhaatz is... OH... so good."

Well, since the two girls were doing all the work I guess my presence was not worthy of comment, I was just stuck there with my cock enjoying Cynthia's pussy moving up and down on it while enjoying the view. I must say that things looked very good from my end.

When Cynthia decided that the current game had gone on long enough she leaned forward, putting her tits on my chest and her tongue into my mouth... but not before she asked me to start humping her to a delightful conclusion.

As requested I humped away. Being on the bottom with the girl prone on top of me is my worst position for getting effective movement, but Cynthia was very warmed up so she did not give me a chance to discuss the arrangements as she kept my mouth full of her tongue and interested.

We were both locked in the kiss for a few minutes until my balls suddenly said "Enough" and gave her pussy the surge with creamy filling she wanted. She was very happy, I could tell by the way she shook and quivered with pleasure. On my second spurt she started creaming with me, juicing and writhing while her pussy was grabbing my cock and holding it inside. This was a new trick for her kitty, and I suspected that it was the result of Abril using a new toy on her.

Once I filled Cynthia's pussy she settled herself over Abril's face, first dripping cum into her open mouth, then lowering her body so they made contact, feeding Abril the creampie while directly. Cynthia had arranged herself so she could clean off my cock with her mouth, "for extra nutrition that will help the baby." It was a line that Nia used sometimes.

Eventually we fell asleep with Cynthia between Abril and I.

-

Sometime well after midnight Cynthia and I wound up in the spoons position with my troublemaker inside of her. We woke up slowly and were relaxed enjoying our bodies loving in the dark. Abril arranged things so Cynthia had some very nice breasts to nibble on while she enjoyed my attentions. From the way the bed was moving I gather that both ladies were fingering Abril at the same time.

We continued slow progress to the usual conclusion of sleepy pleasure for all concerned. Cynthia was not in a very energetic mood, she just wanted me to give her the loving physical attention she thought she deserved. My biggest surprise was the way Abril was completely on board with it, usually she would have asserted some of her own desire but instead she stayed 100% attentive and submissive to Cynthia, it was very unAbril-like.

I guess that was the theme for tonight. I wondered how Cynthia got Abril to act that way, because I never could.

The movement was slow and loving, Cynthia was not going to get off so neither were we. Finally we drifted back to sleep in that arrangement, with Cynthia sharing loving contact with both of us.

-

In the morning light of Friday morning Cynthia's mood had shifted again. She perked up, inpatient for more playful loving attentions. I think she actually woke me up.

With just a few words Cynthia insisted that she wanted me to mount her doggy-style for a quick physical fuck. She knows this is probably the type of thing I favor the least, especially to start the morning, but she coaxed me into it by using her mouth to arouse my cock and her juicy pussy near my face to show me how aroused she was. Well, for some things there really are no bad choices so I went along with it and we took our positions.

By the time I mounted Cynthia, she was on all fours with Abril sliding under her, being passive and presenting herself for play. Cynthia began aggressively making out with her lover. Cynthia's actions were energetic enough that she drove me, she did not want any kissing or playing with her good parts, she just wanted me to "take possession of her fucking hips and do my thing," whale she enjoyed kissing and handling Abril's body. I don't argue and I didn't take long. It was a quick, physical fuck, I held her hips and jerked off using her pussy while she kissed Abril's lips and nips, plus handled her pussy and tits.

I guess that was all she wanted, as soon as I was done I felt used and dismissed. I had a long day ahead of me so as soon as I was done I hit the shower.

When I came out of the shower the pair were still kissing and hugging, in the same position I left them in, except they were very relaxed on the bed. Cynthia moved aside and insisted that I get on top of Abril and make her happy, so she felt like my wife, for at least five minutes. She set a timer and then took a seat on the couch to watch. It seemed that they had decided I didn't need breakfast. They both knew I had not recovered yet, but that part did not seem to bother them. Abril showed me how open she was as she started to finger herself. She said the would take care of herself, she just needed my weight of her body and my lips on hers so she could "feel like her husband was on top of her."

As I kissed Abril I quickly found the taste of my own cum, along with Cynthia's pussy juices, on my her lips. It seems that while I was in the shower Cynthia took a seat on Abril's face. Well, I did not think it was worth talking about, with Abril's body twisting under mine to the rhythm of her own hand. I took her head in my hand and held her in a passionate deep kiss, doing my best to show her that I loved her a whole lot, and that I appreciated how much she allowed our mutual lover to enjoy my services.

When the timer went off I kept going, I gave Abril another minute or two of added passion, then got up to get dressed. As soon as I was out of the way Cynthia took my place in top of Abril and they were making out again, just without the fingers this time. They were intentionally posing, giving me two hot women to look at, and keep on my mind during the driving and the boring office work today. As I finally left the room they both thanked me for the good time and asked to spend the rest of the morning in my bed, "which was so comfortable."

I was not a brute so I said they were free to spend all day there, but i said that I expected to be home later than usual. "I have to drive up into the Inland Empire for a late meeting this evening. It is what happens because I was promoted.

They were sympathetic, it was a long boring drive no matter what. Then I had to drive back. But it would be worth it.

I spent over ten house at work. Sam and I made great progress on the E-book. Two of her geeks were double-checking the coding, that is important for all legal work and was twice as important for this, because it was computer-based the client trust could be destroyed if there was a single coding, programming or citation error. People just had higher expectations for computers, so Barnes had written a heavy penalty for errors into the contract.

After work came the company of eight young ladies who were all going to be so grateful.

-

Friday September 12, 2008

Evening Pizza Party

The reward for Sheri and her group came at dinner Friday. The team members and one or two parents met at a well-regarded pizza place at 6. Then I showed up to present each member of the team with new bank account statements showing a very significant trust fund balance as a scholarship from Toad. The accounts were set up so no more than 10% could be spent frivolously, the rest of the money could only be spent for education or some other approved reason. After all, we were dealing with underage teenagers in LA. Their future was now so bright they merited a new pair of the best shades, but maybe not a new car to go shopping in.

Sheri was a little miffed with me because AJ had said he would try to make "her victory party" but he was not here and nobody would tell her where he was. In fact AJ was in Utah with half of the soldiers. One of the Cessnas had made an unscheduled landing with a possible engine problem. It was an "excess of caution" decision, the plane has only one engine so it landed at the nearest airfield. Because we don't ever use this airfield the soldiers flew up to provide security for the plane until the service people gave it and okay. I said that AJ was on call 24/7 for emergencies and this was an emergency. All I could say was that he was out of the state, and he was working for the Patron, in direct contact.

"All my best people are on call like this," I told Sheri. "That is why they are my best people." After that Sheri's attitude improved. She knew he worked security, and that everybody was supposed to keep details secret, it was important. But she did not have to like it. Well, she was an LA teenager, not yet 18, with her first boyfriend, and she was extra excited to show him the bank statement and to show her team her new guy so they could drool over him.

After sharing some pizza and some conversation while waiting for traffic to decrease a little, I took off on the long drive (75 minutes) to a motel far northeast of Los Angeles where I had a surprise for Joe Pope after his last interview with job applicants for the law firm.

-

Chapter 19. Grappa For Pope - Long Last Day Of Work

Friday September 12, 2008

Joe had his last 4 interviews scheduled for Friday, at times and locations that were especially inconvenient. The first was early, in Oxnard (Ventura county to the northwest). This is a long drive from his home. Joe had Buzz pick him up at his home before sunrise. The talk was scheduled for an hour, but it ran long, the guy asked Joe's advice, engaging and flattering him with something Joe was interested in from a past case, so they got talking. (This is a clever interview technique.) Joe recorded the interview and emailed his comments as Buzz drove to the second interview in Glendale, which in much closer to the office.

At 11 AM, the divorce papers arrived at the office, the receptionist signed for them, marked them as "Urgent" and put them is Joe's mailbox along with the mail. This almost blew up the day, Barnes was supposed to arrange delivery for Saturday morning, after the last interview. If Joe opened the envelope the last two interviews would have been missed. At 11:15 Joe's van rolled in. He gabbed his mail, stopped at his office, and was on the road again by 11:30. All this was caught on camera to establish service of the legal papers.

David Barnes watched the entire exchange, then called his former wife to say that Joe Pope had gotten his divorce papers. Vi and the Church girls celebrated with a special meal at a seafood place near Half-Moon Bay.

In fact this worked out better for me, Joe did not even look at the envelopes, he just dumped them in his briefcase so they were available for me to use later. He was more interested in a shot of scotch which he slugged down and then took off again.

Joe has a very focused approach to his time of the job, and he assumed that anything that came by mail was not that time-critical. Once he picked up his mail and put in his briefcase he would stay on task and would not look at it until tomorrow. For now his focus was the day's last two interviews, when that was done, typed up and emailed to the office he would consider himself off the clock. This focus had served him well. In fact, since I knew he had a call girl scheduled for the motel tonight, he would be thinking how he was going to conserve the strength to screw the girl twice. Then tomorrow morning, once he was at the office and "on the clock" he would look at his office mail. It was just the way he thought.

I would interrupt that train of thought.

Buzz drove Joe to his third appointment which was in Orange County (southwest) and by 3:00 that was done. They returned to the Pope house where Joe cut Buzz free, they both had plans for the weekend and they each wanted to get started early and alone.

Joe's last appointment was in the desert of San Bernardino county (northeast). Joe had his own plans for afterwards so he had decided to take his Audi and rent a room for fun and games later. The plan was that he could meet the guy at the bar, do the interview, send in the final notes via email, then celebrate the completion of a long week of work well-done. For the effort he believed that he merited some rented female companionship in privacy.

Joe had not enjoyed any pussy (only BJs) for going on two weeks so he scheduled a 2 hour date starting at 11 PM with a Nevada hooker he knew. That would be well after he emailed the notes from the day. He was thinking it was her last appointment of the night so she would want to spend the night at a discount. At a previous firm Joe had helped this girl through two divorces so he had a shot. Having sex with the whore was a violation of the firm rules, but he knew the girl was a good time and it would be safe sex so he made a selfish and irresponsible "executive" decision about the girl. I was aware of his schedule, we were been over it together. I also knew of his post-interview plans, Joe is a creature of habit so I knew the motel, the room and the girl he hoped to screw.

Sometimes discretion was needed, the motel he picked was noted for not having any camera coverage of certain doors and a sharp turn into some the parking spots which avoided the outside cameras. He and I had stayed there before so I knew the room he would take.

When I left the pizza place after the party with Sheri's team I made one call then popped the battery in my cell phone. I arrived at the motel at 9:00 PM. Brisk and Corum were 30 minutes behind me, they had their instructions.

When I knocked on Joe's motel room door he had just sent off his notes (the computer folks texted me). He was surprised to see me. I made sure he saw the bottle of grappa I had, from a relatively new vineyard up in wine country. I said I could not stay long, but I was in the area and I wanted to leave him a little reward for getting thru the week. He thought I was very considerate and insisted that I share a glass after my long drive. I poured. Slight-of-hand, learned at an age of 8, was a skill that never goes out of style.

His first drink had one sleeping pill, the second had two pills. He was out cold before I poured the third drink. When I was sure I signaled to the guys waiting in the lot. We put Joe and his stuff in his car trunk and were gone long before the call girl showed up.

1...678910...18