Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05C

Story Info
Li+Jessica, life changing date + soulcat freeing booty call.
65.7k words
5
93
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not Quite A White Knight Volume 5

By LolaPaul49

Part C Chapters 16 - 27

Continues From Vol. 5B

(Note: this Volume is nominated in "Group Sex," as that is the prominent theme. However, in one chapter three mutually antagonistic principals leave on a helicopter ride, but only one returns to the mainland. Still, there is sex to the end. No weapons are used, nature takes it's course. It's California, think Sushi. The significant details are murky and "off camera.")

Volume 5 is long. The plan is to submit all 4 parts over the next 4 weeks. The Table Of Contents below is for this part.

Most chapters contain sexual action, but chapters 16, 18, 19, 21, and 27 contain the most intense action here.

Chapters 16 is designated as POV. This means it is written from the viewpoint of others (Li and Jessica) which are then told to our hero.

Chapters 18, 19, 20 and 23 have incidents where bad things happen to bad people.

-

Table Of Contents

Part C. Girls Play

Chapter 16. Li's date With Jessica (POV)

Tuesday September 9, 2008

I wasn't there, but I heard dirty stories.

Chapter 17. Visits

Wednesday September 10, 2008

Stern morning, Tony afternoon, Xadi evening and Cynthia in bed.

Chapter 18. Visit At The Safe House

Thursday September 11, 2008

Darnel crumbles, then there is no rest for the wicked.

Chapter 19. Grappa For Pope - Last Day Of Work

Friday September 12, 2008

Joe ends a bad week in the worst way. Time spent with Joe, Darnel and Nia.

Chapter 20. Aztex Two-Week Report

September 1 to September 14, 2008

After fire and steel.

Chapter 21. Cynthia Wants Time

Monday September 15

Poor girl has to fly in a private jet. She wants me to herself.

Chapter 22. Doria's Second Call

Tuesday September 16, 2008

Her Daddy is bad, but I can save LA. She has a plan. Inspiring.

Chapter 23. C'est La Vie

Tuesday September 16, 2008

Joe's Pope's marriage and sex troubles end.

Chapter 24. Talk About Sharks

Tuesday September 16, 2008

Fact-checking Doria's story. Abril misses Cynthia.

Chapter 25. Cynthia Calls Abril

Wednesday September 17, 2008

The call causes Abril to open up more.

Chapter 26. Jessica and Doria Call

Thursday September 18, 2008

I make plans to meet each of them soon.

Chapter 27. Booty Call

Thursday September 18, 2008

Jessica gets an extra helping of the old quick happy face.

-

Chapter 16. Li's date With Jessica

Tuesday September 9, 2008

(This is written in the third person, as I did not witness these events. The details were related to me by Li and Jessica in several juicy conversations afterward. As before, Jessica only knew Li by the name of "Do Wong" so Jessica used that name during in all conversations.)

Li and I talk on the phone just about every day. When Jessica asked to have a date with Li I knew my concubine would be open to it so I probed a little to see how far Jessica wanted to go. I suggested a rendezvous leading to an overnight "in a room with two beds, like a teenage sleepover or...." It was more than Jessica expected, I made it sound like I had agreed to my concubine's shy suggestion for a friendly overnight. For the finer details I gave Jessica's phone number to Li and after making some suggestions let them talk out the wear, where, and when.

Tuesday was normally one of Li's days with me, but when Jessica said she wanted to spend time with Li "as her first real date" I suggested that Tuesday was good. Li eagerly agreed to play with a full confession and demonstration to follow. She was enthusiastic and hoped she would have many fun sins to confess to me on her knees after her first time with a "date virgin."

Li said the simple idea of a first date ever with Jessica, going overnight, was enough to get her juices flowing.

-

Jessica, at 30, had never been on a date of any type, but she had decided on her last birthday that she really should try it. The question was who to date? Since she expected sexual contact, she thought it had to be somebody in the pool. But most of the guys at the law firm were married or dating seriously - it is a job requirement. With the law firm, dates are usually arranged by the lawyers, but she did not want Judge Stern setting her up with somebody appropriate to hold her hand at dinner, and then report all to the Judge. On the other hand, the computer firm was mainly guys who were single, which got her thinking along those lines.

When I introduced Li as "my concubine Do Wong." Jessica was led to believe she was in the computer firm pool as an investor and an employee. The two got along so well in my bed that Jessica made her move by asking me if she was allowed to date my concubine. At first it was hypothetical, but the more she thought about it the better it sounded. She felt a special thrill having her first date with a woman she had shared with me sexually. Also it lacked "first date" pressure because they had been so very intimate together. It would not involve a "first kiss," Li had helped Jessica clean her butt for my tongue. I was supportive of everything, which blew Jessica's mind. We worked out their arrangements.

Since Li drove her eye-catching Blazer to work at the law firm, her first need was something else to drive for the date, it would not do for Jessica to ask about recognizing the unique vehicle from the law office. I arranged for an option that reinforced Li's background story, she would use the computer firm's "Woody," the Magnum station wagon that was customized to look like a Charger. (Actually, Sam and her people liked the car so much that as their business expanded they bought 2 more. My car guys sold a half dozen more at a huge markup.) Their "Hard Charging Woody" was distinctive. The lawyers all associated it with the computer firm geeks, so naturally anyone seeing Jessica would not wonder about her date being in the sex-exchange pool.

As the two women planned for the day Li suggested a movie, dinner, and then overnight in a hotel with a nightclub... for somebody of Jessica's age the overnight was kind of mandatory, and it was not like they had anything to hide.

There was no need to mention what we all knew, with two young women in LA the issue of shopping was just assumed by all, like breathing. I reserved a room with two beds at the hotel Li suggested, the front desk was expecting her, but Jessica assumed that was normal. In this way they would be on neutral ground and they had the choice of being social... or pussy-licking friendly. Jessica did not realize it until later but the hotel/restaurant/nightclub were known to be a place where women could be comfortable without being pestered by guys.

On the other hand, other women could provide a pleasant diversion if they desired.

Judge Stern and his wife knew ahead of time that their daughter was going out for a day "shopping at Niemans" with somebody from the computer firm. My name was also mentioned as somebody Jessica had "gotten suggestions from." Jessica did not tell her parents that she expected to "get lucky" with the day to extend beyond to pussy-licking at the next sunrise, or that the date was with a woman. She was not sure how they might take either idea.

Her parents had the impression that the evening was a normal show business thing about a spec script - something she did regularly for her job. Although, they noted how Jessica's state of anticipation before this meeting seemed much more than they usually saw from the daughter.

From their previous meeting at my wedding the Sterns thought that Do Wong was a well regarded artist in China, the name came up only as somebody Jessica might see at the club.

Actually, the Stern's had mixed feelings about their daughter getting out socially with people her own age with normal intentions. They anticipated the normal needs that came with age. But on the other hand, they had to admit that Jessica made a wonderful wife-exchange partner for the Judge, freeing his wife from that responsibility, they really could not see doing without her willing body once a month. Judge Stern figured to stay with the firm for another 5 years before he retired, and for that period he would need somebody to offer for exchange at the socials, or else he would lose the privilege to attend overnight. He mentioned to Barnes the idea of drawing a service girl from the pool to use as a second wife, the problem was that any way he did it could be depicted by an aggressive DA as pimping under the law unless the service girl left the firm.

Recently, with the changes in the life of the Church girls and Joe Pope's upcoming divorce, both men though that maybe a solution might be found there, based on Vi's demonstrated eagerness to continue her social association with the firm. A small change in the wording of the policy would fix it. Vi was even willing and maybe a little eager to return to bedding partners herself at the socials, maybe with one of the Church girls in tow to make Vi "more interesting in the dark." They also discussed dropping the mandatory wife-exchange for older couples, although the Judge looked forward to his overnights in turn with young wives like Abril, Red, Rose and Corky.

-

Jessica did not want to drive her own car so the date started with Li picking up Jessica at her work home, a secure apartment in a good central location close to her office and the studio in Hollywood.

When Li stopped to pick Jessica up they both found Jessica in a state of extreme excitement. The anticipation had her worked up so much that after they drove a block, Jessica asked Li to stop the car, kiss her, and then pinch her to show it was really happening.

Li did as she was asked, giving a chaste kiss on the lips, then while holding the kiss the gently squeezed Jessica's nipple. Both felt the thrill of excitement go through Jessica's body at the liberty, then a moment later Jessica turned the kiss into a passionate one.

They finally broke apart. Li said, "I have a feeling that before the night is over, I am going to get lucky."

Jessica blushed at that as her mind flashed a image of Li's pussy with Jessica's tongue in it, but she added, "I think we will both get very lucky... I have been so lucky since Eric bought me for shekels at the auction. He freed me so I was able to meet you in a special way. I have been waiting for this all my life, and I never realized it." Jessica was actually quivering as she spoke.

On a lark both women decided to wear festive blond wigs, so they would not be recognized. (Li was thinking about former clients, Jessica was concerned about former UCLA students.) Li had what she called an Nefertiti wig while Jessica had long hair in an explosion of curls for a very ditzy look.

The mandatory retail therapy started at Nieman Marcus on Willshire in Beverly Hills. They wandered from department to department, but what finally struck their fancy were light silk robes called "harem robes," with short hems and wide sleeves, wide enough so they could show their tits from the side. The central body of the robe was a material that was not quite see-thru, while the sides and sleeves were see-thru. (The concept was copied from Ji El, theft of fashion ideas is called "routine business.") They both agreed it was the softest fabric the ever felt.

Jessica whispered, "not softer than your pubic mound."

Li was surprised at the comment and had to blush. "I didn't think you were such a bad girl who would say such a thing... but thank you. Maybe later..."

"I hope so..." Jessica considered for a moment. "I wasn't... until I met you. Last week things changed, the earth moved! With my watching you ass-fucked, and then you put hoses and plugs into my back door, it changed my outlook. Doing it so your sweet lover could use his cock to love me sooo gooood, that was mind-blowingly unselfish. It left a mark on my heart! If I had a guy like yours I would never allow, never mind enable somebody else to be with him. Plus you are so hot and fun. If I wrote such a script nobody would buy it." That was actually true, and Li had every reason to be proud of herself because of it. But it helped that she was also 100% sure of me.

They both agreed that the robes looked very sexy on them. With some consultation they decided on a third robe for me, as a "thank you" because I indulged their whims for the day. Li knew my size.

Jessica wondered if the rove was long enough, and if maybe that was good thing. Li called her "Bad" for such naughty thoughts.

Jessica replied, "If others see his good stuff, they might want some for themselves."

"He is here in spirit, and I will remember him every time I put this robe on," Jessica said.

Li replied, "Maybe you recall more when he takes it off... I know who I will think of when I take this off..." as she slipped off a shoulder and posed. Jessica saw her look and she had to blush at the obvious desire, at that moment she sensed that Li was not thinking of me.

"Oh, you are so bad! But you are probably right, so I guess I am a bad girl too. Maybe the wig... that is it, a blond wig makes me bad."

"No, I have seen you without the wig, you are bad to the bone, you just hide it well with pretty skin," Li said. "Corrupted for life I am sure. It finally feels good, doesn't it?"

Jessica laughed, "Yes, I like that word... and it does feel good. Will I be corrupted more tonight?"

"I'll never tell," Li answered. "I gave good manners and don't talk with mouth full..." Li mouthed the words "...of pussy," at the end. That comment was so intensely focused that Jessica shivered at it.

With a silly mood established along with a sexy undertone the two were drawn to something totally impractical and fun. With time before the movie they wandered about and found a place that fit them both, a boutique called "Szazzy Feather" selling one-of-a-kind products made of feathers plus the leather from birds like ostrich and emu. They each settled on indecent skimpy outfits, naughty revealing costume party wear made of feathers. Li picked a bikini made of super fine fishing line and tiny down feathers covering her nipples for a top and a leather belt of feathers for a bottom, the belt was worn as low as possible with feathers sticking down covering her slits in the front and most of the back. Each outfit also included a head piece, like a hat and mask combined, made of matching feathers. It was a sale, Halloween was coming. They could not leave them in the store, and the law would not allow them to wear them out of the store. They would be a traffic hazard!

Jessica picked something towel-sized made of feathers, like a serape, with a hole for her head. Unlike a real serape, instead of going from elbow to elbow this was barely wide enough to cover her body from nipple to nipple and not quite long enough to cover her crotch front and back. (Actually, it could be adjusted about 2 inches longer.) Also, there were random gaps in the coverage of the feathers. The selling point was color, all the feathers were dark black with tips of a bright color like red or yellow or iridescent light green. The outfit included "sun feather glasses" made of feathers that covered enough of the face served as a mask. They debated a string around the waist with a single large feather as a gift for me, but they concluded I would never wear it "without a tailfeather."

"Well," Li said, "he might be tempted to wear the feather in back, especially if he sees your sexy body, a feather would never cover his sticking out part...."

Both garments were technically legal, as long as you didn't move. They were pitched as "Pride" garments for a "Gay Pride" type of parade or party and were very expensive. Jessica knew the October law firm social would be a costume affair, and she thought maybe an invite could be arranged for Do Wong. She also had an office party coming up, and there anything went. She also had other opportunities with friends where the outfits would work.

For a movie they picked "Babylon A.D." with Vin Diesel, Michelle Yeoh and Charlotte Rampling. Both had seen ads and trailers for it, and they thought it was an interesting idea. As they watched it was visually interesting up to the third act (in New York), when the director included stupid bad choices and then threw in gunfights with impossibly poor marksmanship using excessive CGI. Li said all the shooters were "as good as nuns" as marksmen, it broke Jessica up. This severed the tender thread of plausibility every science fiction movie needs. On the other hand, maybe there were not too many good movies in theaters that week.

There was a short Vin Diesel + young girl shower scene that counted as a plus.

After the movie they had reservations for dinner and a room at the Hotel S-O, they checked in as soon as they arrived. Jessica was not sure about what to do with the cost of the room, because no price was listed. But I had taken care of that. She was surprised by my generosity. The desk gave them a note, from me, saying I was sorry I could not be there, but I would have bad dreams of them having "XXX-fun." Jessica was stunned, I was providing the bed for her to ravish and enjoy my own concubine in any way she chose. Li agreed that was her intention as well, saying I was "that type of lover guy," and that if somebody else made her happy while I was elsewhere, "it doesn't take inches off his dick when he sticks it in next. In fact, memories add much... We will both make sure we keep nothing from him."

"Agreed."

The desk girl nodded at the sage advice. Jessica said she would have to steal that line to use it somewhere, "it was too good."

The desk girl recognized Jessica's name (she was a writer, I had not planned this) and said that her script was incredible. Writers rarely get recognized so it made Jessica's evening.

Sitting down at dinner Jessica proposed a pinky swear. "Normally I see myself as a girl who can keep a secret. But to deny Mr. Grey about tonight seems iniquitous, and I mean everything, all the juicy details. So we both agree to hold nothing back. Okay?"

"Agreed," Li responded. "But you know his dirty mind will probably ask for demonstrations."

Jessica gasped. "Fuck me, I got wet! I would not mind that at all."

Over supper they talked about the movie, they both took away different thoughts about the birth at the end, which was meant to be insightful but honestly was just confusing. Black and white children in a world where the largest population is yellow? No. Hollywood is stupid.

Putting that blunt political point aside they saw the story suggested three alternatives based on what was shown. (A real religious miracle, the shower in Canada where a sex act might have taken place, or a bio-implant before the girl left the convent, or maybe before she was born. The convent option could yield an Oriental option.)

They were about half way through the meal when Jessica noticed that everyone in the dining room, about two dozen in all, was female!

Li explained that they could not advertise as "lesbians only" or anything like that. But it was an open secret that code words were used to make the reservation, and without those codes they "just did not have a table open" in the main room. Advertising was by word-of-mouth. There was a second more casual dining room for male or mixed parties, and the hotel rooms were split like 'smoking' and 'non smoking' by floor except, as Li said, "it is not about tobacco, but is about who lights your fire."

Jessica turned red, surely everybody at the hotel "knew" what the two would do in bed.

Li explained further, "Look, you don't have to kiss the waitress or actually be a card-carrying lesbian, women traveling for business or pleasure like to be in a safe space where they can relax." She gave a mysterious smile, "There are some other advantages as well." Jessica had more surprises ahead for the night. "Besides, what thoughts would you precipitate in a regular hotel, say checking in with your older very white father?"