Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica agreed, but did not repeat that last bit, she was afraid of facing herself and remembering it.

I was not ignoring Li who was having a very good time. Fucking like this was very physical and something that Li never even considered until one day early on, maybe our third fuck when, just for fun, I picked her up physically. I was so strong and confident about it that she never really got scared. Perhaps those feelings got channeled sideways because that first time, in very little time she had one of her "all time most memorable" orgasms. She said right after that some climaxes are physical, some are emotional, some are kinky and some are religious, but this was just plain 100% incredible in every way. She was on that track again, talking about how I was making her crazy with my big strong body, "manhandling her helpless body like a sex toy... do faster."

I did. Jessica also stepped in, pressing her body against Li's back and kissing her around the neck, and ears. Maybe her tongue came out and kitty-licked a bit, Li was glowing pretty good herself.

Most of Li's body movement was at her hips and mine. When Jessica stepped up and pressed it had the effect of pressing her breasts with her stiff nipples into Li's back and moving them up and down along Li's sweat-covered back.

Being suspended as she was, plus getting loving from both Jessica and I, it did not take Li long to start her wiggling between us. Jessica's fingers moved more, both in and out plus around in a circle, tripping nerve endings. She pressed a second finger tip at the entrance and a third touching where I was going in and out. She was not waiting for Li's climax, she was set up for mine. Well, Li got the benefit first, when she climaxed Jessica loved holding her while it happened.

"This is better than dancing and exercising and having sex at the same time," she said, looking into my eyes over Li's shoulder while Li shivered and her body clenched between us. "It is an amazing turn on."

We stayed like that. With just the two of us, Li usually gets off quickly like this, it is a very focused position with her weight supported on my cock. With Jessica pressing against her back Li was even more excited. Then there was the finger in her ass, feeling her pussy muscles twitch and squeeze and stroke and work out in all the wonderful ways they could... not to mention the other fingers. Li felt so completely like a sex toy, like a human masturbation toy for my cock.... In all it meant that Li didn't last too long before Jessica and I felt her body start to quiver anew and her focus collapsed to her pussy as she came a second time on my cock.

"YESSSS... Do Me Master... I'm cumming on your cock again... so good so hot soooo... oh master, you are SOOO GOOD to this unworthy... you fuck me so good... Ahhh... Ohhhh... Yes I'm am... I am cumming... AGGGAIN!"

Jessica and I felt it, inside and out, as Li's dynamite little body convulsed and got off on my cock not just once but for a distinct third climax in rapid succession.

She had done that twice before with me, both times in a variation of this position. I think the whole "suspended" thing messes her up in some way... a good way.

Then for Jessica, feeling it inside with her finger as well as with her body pressed against Li, the experience was a mind blower, something she had never thought of yet here it was happening in her arms. Her eyes were open wide with amazement as she looked at me over Li's shoulder.

When Li finished her fireworks she hung there, kind of limp, exhausted by the experience. Jessica wanted to hold on a little longer, holding both of us tight was a turn on, but I wasn't going further like this. When Li relaxed I set her limp body down on the bed to rest. Her body was a little overheated and covered with sweat so she spread her arms and legs while getting into this very relaxed mode.

Once the inhibition was behind her Jessica was in a mood to indulge herself, she let go by licking all over my torso and lower, mixed in passionate kissing. The combined immersion in oral play, where the combination of feel, taste and smell plus the picture of herself acting in such a completely primitive manner that was not an "academic nun" sort of thing to do. The dissonance did something to her mind. She got a little "free and wild" in spirit, making animalistic noises and exploring a side of herself that was never allowed out.

When she spotted Li on the bed, spread out and also dripping with sweat, she carried the same behavior to my concubine, licking her from her crotch to the neck, plus spending time on some passionate kisses. Li fed the feelings by responding to the licking, along with petting and scratching Jessica's head, like she would to a kitten. That also opened a positive channel in Jessica's mind, freeing some more inhibitions, nudging her a little more into some catlike aspects hidden in her personality.

They ignored me for a time, but I enjoyed watching them, and it was sexy enough to keep me hard.

From licking all over they got the idea that if Jessica approached Li from the top of the bed, they could both have fun with the other's nipples. It was like a 69, but they stopped at mid-chest instead of the crotch. Each of them enjoyed using licking and sucking to work the other's nipples until they were standing erect. Next they decided to try passionate kissing where their lips were reversed. The lips did not seem to fit together as well, they were shameless as there was more exposed tonguework, and it looked a bit more obscene than usual, but was nothing for me to complain about.

Suddenly both got the idea that it would be great to have something else for the object of their mouthwork, and I had the most convenient and interesting object sticking out, drawing their eyes. I was persuaded (dragged) to get on the bed next to them (Jessica had an oversized bed) where they could both play with my cock between their lips while they kissed. I co-operated, I didn't want to upset the teeth that were so close to the old troublemaker and his two friends. They had shared my cock between their lips when they were on their knees, but this way, being above and below, was somehow more entertaining for them.

It was not going to get me off by itself (well, maybe Li could if she really tried) but it seemed like that was not the object of the exercise. They were still in "kitten" mode and my cock was like a toy mouse with a bit of catnip they were sharing. (I know, "sharing" and "kitten play" is a contradiction, but that is where our minds went.)

Finally Jessica got to the point where she wanted to get fucked again, but she did not want to give up trading passionate kisses with Li.

Li suggested staying where she was, on her back. Then having Jessica settle on top of her, body to body which felt so good. Then I could be good enough to give Jessica what she wanted from the prone position on top, the third pancake as it were, so "her girlfriend" could enjoy the best of both of us. Li insisted that the weight would be no bother for her, she was not that frail plus I could support some of my own weight with arms and legs.

"Like a pancake," Li pointed at herself, "with sweet syrup on top to please the tongue," she pointed at Jessica, "and then buttery goodness to top off."

She invited Jessica into the position by stretching her hands up over her head and having Jessica grasp her wrists. The body language was pure submission, so without a word in exchange they both took just a first step from kitty sex into an S+M mindset. Li knew what she was doing. Jessica, who had never explored those hidden feelings, did not have any idea what Li's body was signaling, or how she reacted to it. But in her actions, especially how she took control of their kiss, and the transfer of initiative was clear. Jessica would want to travel these paths again, and push a little farther when she did.

The discussion sounded a little deprecating to me somehow (butter?), but they both liked the idea so I gave in and we rearranged things. The biggest hassle was our legs, fitting Jessica's outside of Li's and inside of mine. Once Jessica was ready for me I said she looked so good I just had to trail kisses down her back and around the gorgeous curves of her wonderful bottom. Li agreed that Jessica, viewed for my angle, did look too good to deny myself. I guess Jessica was in a goosebumps mood because as I kissed and licked down her spine they came in wave after wave, spiced with her giggles. She also liked it when I licking with the tip of my tongue from the top of her cleft down to her pussy, where I played around to open things up.

Then I moved to rest some weight on Jessica's back and bottom as I carefully inserted myself into her body.

Jessica had to break her kiss for just a moment. "Oh yes... this feels so good... both of you loving on me so well... like a love-vise! I cannot believe how much I love getting it from behind."

I would not last long with my limbs in a awkward "spread plus supporting my own weight without one hand" position. But I went in easy plus Jessica felt really good around my cock when all was arranged, so I did not complain. She took more of my weight as I settled my belly on her bottom.

I had a job to do so I did what was expected, moving in and out using the small range of motion I had while keeping enough weight off of her so she felt the physical domination she craved, but not too much actual weight for her to feel crushed.

Li and I could both feel the vibe and writhe thing when Jessica got off again, being between the two of us while we were both loving on her felt so good she did not take too long before the muscles started to dance in convulsion and the breathing grew erratic. Yet she was determined to stay connected at both ends, to keep Li locked in a kiss as she gave it up and surrendered her pleasure for us. I was wound up enough that I lasted only a little bit longer after she was done, she was able to feel my surge inside without any of her own climax masking the experience. Her body responded enough for Li to feel it as well.

For both her climax and mine she stayed locked to Li's lips, fucking Li's mouth with her tongue, giving free rein to her own sense of domination over the woman under her body while she was dominated by me.

Jessica was well on her way to becoming fully Li's lover, and eventually her toy.

When it was done Jessica insisted on cleaning us both up with her mouth, licking and sucking like it was a ritual task. She did not confine herself to the genitals, I guess she had overdosed of trashy novels where drops of sweat were lovingly licked off many places. However, Li and I declined a shower or to stay any longer.

Li slipped on her garment as she insisted, "A booty call is not overnight, especially if either person is married. That always makes trouble and boring paperwork for lawyers. What you do is your business, but I think the best booty call is short time so it does not interfere. It leaves everybody satisfied, sweaty with the memory, and dripping from a good time had by all. But it is short enough so nobody has to tell lies to spouse or regular lover... or parents." Then she slowly drought her fingers between Jessica's legs. "Yes, I feel it... still dripping."

She tossed Jessica my undershirt. "You might find this helps you later tonight. Is good to wear as nightshirt or pillow for head, or clutch between thighs while dreaming naughty... Does good things to dreams." Then she slipped out the door leaving me with Jessica.

Jessica wanted to stay as she was, but I insisted on my own little parting ritual. Pushing her back on the bed I ran my tongue along her soaking wet pussy, penetrating her valley. Then I scooped her into my arm and licked along her lips, penetrating into her mouth. Her eyes widened as she made the connection between the two acts. "It has only been a few weeks since you peeked out of your academic nun habit to let your inner kitty play. It is very nice to see. You might want to give that some thought for your future. Small steps are good, maybe you skip the panties at work tomorrow."

She was a smart girl, her eyes were open wide. She started deconstructing the episode and the final words in her mind as she sat on the bed.

I dressed in about 30 seconds, leaving my shirt with her and jamming briefs and socks in my pockets so I was out the door exactly 90 minutes after we arrived.

Li was licking her fingers before we were out of the building. "I really like Jessica, sexy body, inexperienced but so willing. She really likes you and is corrupting so well... Maybe, next year at this time, your concubine will have a concubine."

I admitted the same idea had crossed my mind. Given the demands on my time Li really deserved somebody else for her pleasure, plus I knew how turned on she got giving pleasure to somebody else. The last thing I wanted was for Li to become frustrated in any way, especially if she was going to lose the considerable satisfaction she got from sucking off the cocks at work. Jessica's flexible work schedule was also a significant consideration, we could really call on her at any time either of us wanted some.

-