Not Quite a White Witch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barnes figured his time in bed would be better than last time. Although, every time he though about it, last time had only been a problem for him in terms of anticipation. Actually doing things was fun and expanded his reality in some powerful ways.

So maybe this time would be much better than last time.

At this point David Barnes had enjoyed his cock in Rose exactly three times, all vaginal, all in the last two weeks. His wife shared contact for two of the three, their first time was just the two of them. He had some initial trepidation about what his and Rose's shared experience would be when this night was over, but seeing how quickly the two connected as "girls" (it was like throwing a switch) eased those fears. Suddenly tonight looked very promising.

-

After they broke their kiss the two women were naked in moments, they both opened the other's dress and kicked off their shoes; with no undergarments except for Sam's half-cup bra they were ready to go. Both mentioned that they had things to do "before dinner was served." Rose nibbled Sam's breasts as she removed the bra; she was fascinated to see all the markings on Sam's body and nipple nibbling gave her a close-up look. Rose considered it her job to keep the mood going, so she only studied Sam for a few moments before she moved both Sam and David to get him between the two naked bodies.

Seeing Rose move Sam had a bigger impact on David that anything else. Sam had been so seductive and commanding their first time, and so professional at work. But suddenly she was giggling and allowing young Rose to take charge. It was very unexpected.

"Daddy, you seem to be overdressed and we thought we would help fix that," Rose said, breaking his thought and taking change. "It should be more fun that way." It was what they did at home. Rose seemed to be using the routine to keep Sam in her playful mood.

Sam agreed with Rose as the both girls started on David's shirt, alternating buttons. "I think we are all going to have lots of fun tonight," Sam giggled in David's ear, raising goosebumps in the process. "I'm excited at the possibilities." That got David thinking along the same lines.

David relaxed and allowed the giggling pair to fully undress him. Since his hands were free he used them on the bare female flesh surrounding him. Both girls responded to the contact, rubbing themselves against his hands, and guiding his fingers to more private flesh in the process. He discovered that Sam was, indeed, excited. With his shirt gone he felt both pairs of breasts pressing against him. The touch was amazing. Then Rose moved down his body, to do shoes and such, which left Sam doing kisses, both playful and passionate, on his face and upper torso. He could not recall the last time a woman sucked and nipped his nipples.

When David had joined them in the nude Rose led them into the shower. All the suites were designed for friendly groups of four people so there was plenty of room. As Rose led them, David got his first glimpse at his daughter's new slut stamp: it was the word "contract" with two signature lines plus some framing artwork. She had not had it two days ago, when they did the "handmaid" thing, and David thought a tattoo took longer to apply and heal.

Sam saw where he was looking and whispered to him, "She got it for you, as a 'thank you' for trusting her for this evening. It is temporary so it will fade away in a month, or it can be washed off with alcohol at any time. You should know that, if you suggest a real tat, she will get anything you want the next day. It is a side effect of the spell I cast when I show myself naked."

David jumped at that, then saw that it was meant as a joke, and filed it away. He had to admit he had considered a body marking. He immediately complimented his daughter on the clever art "which fit the occasion." Rose thanked him and rewarded him with a quick hot kiss and a chance to run his hands over the marking on her body.

In the shower things switched a little bit. As soon as the water temperature was right Rose adopted a subservient role by washing both of them and encouraging Sam and David to excite each other with touches and eventually kisses. By moving around them she actually pushed them together. Sam made use of her body, rubbing against David, showing him how she could be both passionate and womanly while keeping her school girl mood going.

Soon Sam warmed up to treat David more like a lover, inviting his hands to do more than pass over her back or side, but to explore the intimate parts of her body. She began to kiss him in a way that was more aggressive but retained her "sex kitten" quality. Friendly became passionate while Rose washed them below the waist. For David it was a very pleasant and quite unexpected, it got him looking forward to their bedroom activities. He kept asking himself, which of these lovely women did he want on his cock when he came?

While Sam and David acted a little like lovers, Rose had her own fun encouraging the hands of each below the waist of the other. For instance, David expected that Rose would bring Sam's hand to his cock, but he did not expect them to work together, as when Rose sucked the head and Sam stroked him. Plus he was completely surprised by Rose when her fingers joined his entering Sam's body. Sam moaned her welcome at the intrusion and pressed herself against him even more in her playful-yet-seductive manner. Still, they did not too long playing in the shower, Rose knew the schedule and they all really wanted to enjoy the next part as long as possible.

After the washing and drying, Rose settled on the bed and invited David into her arms. He did as she asked, getting above her then pressing his body and his lips against her. She loved it and started to respond exactly like she had fallen in love with him.

David had been with many women, but he had forgotten what the combination of youthful open enthusiasm and sincere affection felt like. It aroused memories that were locked away, stolen moments from more than two decades ago, in college when he left his books and Edith to sneak out for an hour or two with Ann or Betsy for hot sex spiced with cheating. They didn't have cell phones then, and they each had boyfriends (who they eventually married), but those things made the stolen moments of illicit passion more intense. This was even better, because Rose loved him more completely than those women did. She loved him each morning and each night; even when he made love to Ann, Rose contributed to the joyful, loving mood. Rose had bound herself to David, and was not going to lose interest as long as he gave her some attention.

For his part, he was in a position to care for her, to shield her, and thanks to Ann's blessing, to openly return her love. He made a promise to himself not to squander this opportunity.

At home, the three times he had placed his cock between his daughter's labials to penetrate her body, David Barnes always knew it was wrong. But the presence of his wife urging them together somehow "blessed" what they did, giving them sanction and peace of mind in their coupling. After the first time Ann's hands were on both of them, encouraging and comforting them in what they all shared. It was his wife's way of taking part in it, to "defuse" the incest and encourage the long-term affection between all three, which was her priority.

Thus far, David had not entered Rose without Ann being in the house. But tonight was different. Ann was not there, and David knew Sam was watching him sinning with his daughter. He knew Ann would forgive this, they had talked about it, and agreed it could not become a habit. But Sam was the greater presences in his mind, a very complex and mostly unknown presence.

The fact that Sam, the outsider, was clearly seeing him sin with Rose somehow made it feel "more wrong" than if they were alone, "cheating" on Ann. In his mind Sam seemed to grow devil's wings, horns, cloven hoofs and a tail as she stood behind him, watching him kiss his daughter in exactly the way a father should never kiss his own child.

Finally the image in his mind of Sam as a succubus or demon grew too strong, so David had to turn and glance at her. What he saw was not the wings and horns he almost expected, Sam retained her tats and schoolgirl smile. But more confusing was that Sam clearly seemed to have sprouted an erect penis that looked very much like his own in every way.

He had seen strap-ons, but in this case there was no strap, and the color blended perfectly; it looked as natural as a hand... well, more like a third hand.

Rose giggled when she saw the expression on his face and where he was looking. "Don't worry Daddy, that is not for you... well, unless you ask real nice, then maybe."

"What then... if not... how? Where?"

Rose gave him a remarkably cheerful lecture while her hand fondled his cock. "Daddy! You explained to me that the tradition of consummation involved both CEO's doing one or two women together; doing the most critical act of the human race to symbolize their unity in the important agreement that gave life to both companies. Today that would be me! Hence the clever tat. You are both going to screw me, silly. You wrote the contract so you put your firm's manly business into me first, open me up and do me so good... but don't finish! Then it will be Sam's turn to fuck me. Yum! You keep taking turns, enjoying your agreement, get it? Meanwhile, yours truly enjoys some very good times like a horny shameless Japanese contract girl. When we all finish this 'fun little ceremony of making Rose oh so happy' we go to dinner. If Sam and I are very lucky then after dinner YOU should be able to get it up again for more fun, including watching naughty girls doing very naughty fun things to happy naughty parts!"

"A clever plan... is it yours?" David asked.

Rose gave a 'naughty but not really sorry' grin as she nodded "yes."

David was still confused. "Well, what is that she has... grown?" He had seen strap-ons, but they all had a strap. This one, like a strapless bra, didn't. Did they make strapless strap-ons?

"It is custom made based on something called a Feel-Doe. I... actually she and I, had it made for her to use. We got together last week, because after talking we just knew we were going to get it on sometime. I did the outside part as close as possible to your "fits good in me" size. Remember how I kept handling your cock the time I was on top of you? I was making measurements. The fun end fits me like my Daddy and does not need a harness. It is a special material, very nice, the outside skin even moves some like the real thing. Sam specified the inside part so it fits her good, so she can share the fun and do her part to do me. She introduced me to a place that makes them to order, they can do 24-hour turnaround. Now, how about you move your 'feel-studly-good' real you into my fun slot and get this Rosey-contract party started." She stretched her legs up and out, then gripped her father's hips with her feet, bring him close. Sam's hands were right there to help, spreading Rose open and, with a nod from him, gently guiding his cock to get started into Rose's pussy.

As the tip of his cock parted her folds, Rose drew a breath, she always liked this part. She was wet with anticipation, and David was doing pretty good producing pre-cum, after the contact in the shower they were both past ready for it. David was careful and easy, he took 3 pushes to get his cock all the way into Rose so their pubes touched. Sam was on the bed right next to them, touching Rose lightly with her fingers.

Rose was purring with happiness at their attentions.

David was still distracted about his feelings regarding the "sin with a witness" thing, but Rose felt really good to his cock as he started to stroke in and out. She looked even better than she felt, happy and sexy and his to enjoy. He felt guilty at how much she had his mother's smile and her mother's eyes, they kept bringing his mind to the blood that linked them. But he had to love her even more because she was so attractive to him. Once he got his stroke smooth she invited him into a passionate kiss as she wrapped her arms around him and gave him all she could of her body.

She let him go on for a bit, then she started to squirm so he stopped. "Daddy, if we are going to do this then the other CEO has to... you know... make fun use of me. Okay?"

David said that Rose felt so good that part slipped his mind, bringing a smile to Rose's face. But he got off her and allowed Sam to slip into his place. In the changeover Sam was affectionate to David, and she mentioned that Rose had some other toys of her own, for after supper.

Rose was open and lubed. Sam had some coconut oil on her toy. She led off with a long wet kiss planted between Rose's legs, drawing a cry of surprise and pleasure from Rose. Then Sam took position and slipped her toy into Rose's body. But she didn't start stroking right away.

Watching the two female bodies bring themselves together looked incredibly hot to David. They were both so beautiful, so sexy, so female, and they were fucking thanks to him!

Once Sam's toy was in all the way and the two bodies pressed together they started kissing, deep wet kisses, sometimes with mouths open and tongues extended, other times where one seemed to be chewing on the other's lips. It was not just mouth kisses, Sam kissed Rose's face all over, turning hot sex into a delighted giggle before it switched back to straight sexy beautiful. Next they each took turns bringing the other's mouth to their nipples. David saw a difference there, they each treasured, pleasured and worshiped the other's breasts with their lips and tongue, it had very little in common with what he usually did. In fact, by comparison in his mind, he was a little like a pig devouring a snack.

He had to admit that it was very loving, erotic as heck, and totally feminine. It was so perfect it could never be a sin. He felt a little crude and dirty but he actually got harder watching them.

Slowly they got to the fucking. The first movements were small and slow as Sam started to move the toy in and out of Rose. It fit well, but was not a part of Sam's body, and so it required an adjustment. David saw a difference in movement from the start. Where a man naturally used essentially the same stroke angle in and out, with Sam things were different. The in-stroke was direct, straight and manlike, except that Sam made a effort to elevate her hips to run her shaft more along the length of Rose's valley as she entered. The upper surface of the toy's shaft had some bumps that worked wonders for Rose's clit on the way in. Then for the out-stroke, Sam dropped her hips down, "hooking" the toy in her body for grip, so it stayed in her. For Rose this angle just naturally dragging the ridge of the toy along the fore surface of Rose's channel where it stimulated Rose's G-spot on the way out. A little of that on each stroke goes a long way, Sam knew what she was doing so she did more than a little.

Rose responded with moans that were intense enough to clench David's balls. Sam's magical rod was stirring her romance in the steamy cauldron of Rose's pussy to make her feel very good.

David also had to admit that the sight of his innocent daughter (for so he thought of her) being fucked passionately by the mature woman with the decorated body was one of the sexiest sights he had ever seen; he would not forget it. It was incredibly erotic to be there, watching them.

Then he realized that soon it would be his turn again.

The change came quicker than he thought it would. Suddenly Sam pulled out and Rose turned to him. With her arms and legs spread, she said, "Please Daddy?"

David jumped, his reaction time and co-ordination surprised him as he was on her, and inside her, in a moment. One move got him completely inside. Rose made happy noises for all to hear. "Oh Daddy, you do me so good. Keep going just like that. But please, don't cum yet. Please?"

After what he had seen and what he was feeling David was not sure he could hold off as she asked. But then he thought how this was his darling girl who was asking. The infant he had abandoned before her birth to her joyless mother, his daughter who then came back to him as a woman as soon as she was free of her dreary mother. The young woman who showed that she loved him morning and night. He owed this precocious darling some extra effort. "I'll try baby... I'll try. But you are so sexy it is hard not to finish."

"Why thank you Daddy," she chirped, then gave him a little kiss. "I'm so glad you picked my little butt for this party." She said it so cheerfully that he had to laugh a little, which in turn dropped his arousal a smidge, so he would last longer.

Moving in her was wonderful, and he lasted a bit longer than he thought he would, but all too soon he felt his point-of-no-return in the distance. He knew that he had to either break things off or go for broke. So he pulled his cock out of Rose and whispered "next time." She was a little slower releasing him, but she understood. When Sam moved into position they were both close so Sam favored David with a hot passionate kiss, the same type of kiss that ended their meeting at the Blank. As soon as she started the kiss David's memory of that night, or at least the good parts, flooded back. He had planned to leave after dinner tonight, but he realized it might be better for him to stay later. His loving daughter had made plans that needed his body. Plus, he felt a sudden urge to stick his cock into Sam and feel her enjoy it.

Looking up at her two partners kissing, Rose's smile took on a beatific quality, like it was the best she could imagine. Then she saw how Sam's nipple was close by, so she indulged herself there.

David's original plan was to stay for the meal and the consummation sex, whatever that involved. He had not been sure about Rose, he told her his plan and indicated that she could leave with him, but he did it in a way that left the door open if she wanted to spend the night with Sam. From the amount they communicated, that now seemed likely. When Sam showed up in the Avanti he recognized, a car that was part of many good feelings and good times, David had to say that he felt better about Rose driving home with Sam if he did leave after dinner.

When they broke the kiss David slipped to the side as Sam moved into position and started to stroke in Rose. This time Sam held herself up, so she could look down on Rose's smile as the younger girl continued to suckle on Sam's breast which was hanging down like it was begging to be sucked. Rose's face showed pleasure and contentment, the passion was there but it was submerged for now.

David realized that Sam's position left an opening for him to inject himself. He started by bending his lips to kiss Rose as Sam fucked her. Rose released Sam's nipple and accepted David's kiss; she loved having both lovers, and to have both of them active flooded her heart with happiness. As they kissed David had to run his hand over the two bodies, their breasts, their hips, and where they were joined. He managed to brush both clits at once!

When David and Rose broke the kiss, the next logical thing to do seemed for David to kiss Sam again. That made all three very happy, but Sam needed her air so it did not last too long. Then David noticed that there were 4 nipples that seemed to need oral attention: two soft sprouts and two hanging fruits. So he attended that garden of delights. That lasted some time, David kept forgetting which nipples he had already done so he had to go around a couple of times. Rose would have started laughing at this but Sam's motions were starting to get to her, and those feelings deep inside took precedence. The way Sam was doing her G-spot on each stroke started to get to Rose.

1...34567...9