Not Quite a White Witch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam went all 'playful kitten' on him. "Well, 'telling' is one way to do it. But parts are rather complicated so it might be easier if I showed you..."

"Sounds better!"

"Of course, this little tale had two females... so I have to wonder, is that little slut you brought back from Detroit... was it Nia? Is she available?"

"She is not here, so it is just the two of us... unless you want to ask one of your people..."

Sam did a little show of taking false offense. "And share my special private stock with the help? That would never do in hacker society... we are not like lawyers!" They both laughed, at the reference to the wife-exchange morality of the law firm. "I guess I will just have to play both roles for you. Will that do?"

"Even better," Kwit said as he took her in his arms and guided her pussy to his cock.

"Yes, much, much better," said Sam as she pressed herself against her lover and future husband so they could make love.

1...456789