Not Quite a White Witch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rose felt her climax building she got the impression that Sam was about the disengage, and in her state that would not do. So she cried and used her legs to keep Sam inside as she started to moan with a different note, something needy. Sam caught on and kept working at it in shorted, more deliberate strokes.

Rose felt her climax coming, the feeling was familiar, but also different. She was both excited and anxious about it. Sam's fucking in was the similar to what it was before, it was hitting the good spots in and especially out, and winding Rose up. The out-stroke was what had her confused; she never felt so good to have a cock withdraw from her pussy. As the moment grew close she finally realized what was happening.

At this point David was across the top of the bed, semi-curled around Rose's head, with one hand on her breast and another brushing her cheek.

"Oh Daddy... Sam is so good and I am so bad... I feel... I'm coming soon... it is building up... I'm going to... I'm going to be dirty... I am going to squirt Daddy... It is at the... here it comes... Oh YESSSS! Here I CUMMMM!"

Her body arched under Sam and the wave of the climax went through her. She also started to ejaculate all over Sam's toy and pussy. She came on the out-stroke, when Sam was rubbing her G-spot so effectively. But as soon as she started to climax Sam pushed in, first running the slick faux cock along her clit and then holding herself deep where Rose could push as she moaned and tried to take the most from her climax. By holding her toy deep in Rose and lifting her hips, Sam got those clit-pleasing bumps on the top of the toy's shaft to push on Rose's G-spot, adding a little bit extra to the climax.

Both Sam and David brought there heads close to Rose and took the hungry kisses she offered as she worked through her extended, mind-blowing orgasm.

Sam was close to giggles with how the younger girl was so responsive to her, it had been a long time since she had a woman let go and give herself so completely to Sam's fucking. (Sam had not used a toy like this on Resha.)

David was a little awestruck at his innocent daughter's capacity for such a lustful response. He had known two women to squirt before, one was in the next bed when he and a buddy were fucking two sorority sisters, they had traded girls before the second round, so his buddy was fucking "David's" girl when it happened. The two guys argued if it was David's warmup or the friend's big cock that did it for her; that ended the friendship. The girl said it was seeing her girlfriend being fucked that did it - but she stopped seeing David and took up with his buddy after that.

The second time had been a DP where David was in the girl's ass with a married, and very loving, couple he was spending the weekend with on a trip after college. The girl loved the feeling of two cocks rubbing together inside her. The guy was a distant cousin of David's and the woman was a bit of a sexual freak who did total strangers in the open as her "contribution to the karma" at "Burning Man." She also wore a disguise while she pulled the train at her future husband's bachelor party, which David attended. The guy knew what he was getting, but he got twice the sex as any of his buddies, so he did not complain. David had already fucked her twice on that trip before they did the DP, for squirting she claimed she had to have a second cock up her ass (or better yet, a skinny second cock inside her vag).

So David knew what squirting was, but he had never been in a pussy when it happened. Now that he knew Rose could, he added that to his "to do" list.

David was still a bit in a daze when Rose was done cumming and Sam pulled out. Rose was very eager for his cock, but she took a moment to make sure he was okay with her and with the bed being "a bit messy."

David could not have his daughter thinking she had done something wrong, so he added some reinforcement for her self-image; after crawling between her legs he bent down, pressed his mouth to her crotch, and ran his tongue along her valley a few times, with extra wiggles to her clit and her fucking hole. Rose loved it! There were no nasty hints in the flavor, it was sexy as heck. He had to prove to Rose that Sam was not the only one who could tongue tickle her good spots.

Her Daddy's attention was like an electric shock to Rose, in her excited state she almost gave up a second climax. "Oh Daddy... I almost got off again... Stick it in me... PLEASE!"

The genital kiss was nice, David could have worked on that for a time, but hearing the need in Rose's plea energized him to do what his loving daughter plainly needed. He was on top of her, and stroking into her body into her in a flash. "Yes baby, your Daddy is here for you... whatever you need."

Her voice was overflowing with gratitude. "Oh fuck Daddy, you feel so good in me... so manly... so powerful. I love you so much!" She gave him a squeeze, with her arms and legs and inside her pussy, that almost brought him to tears. (David Barnes was the sort who did not cry very often.)

With Rose's heightened emotions it did not take her long to share her climax with David, cumming on his cock as he carefully plowed in and out of her. Where Rose's climax with Sam was physical, this was much more emotional. She felt so sexy for the man she loved! He held her tight during her release, but he felt his own climax was also coming, so he did not want to surrender Rose's body to Sam.

Sam was fine with that. "Go ahead and fill your sweet daughter, she had given me a great gift and the night is still young." Sam put her hand on his bottom, it was an encouraging move that reinforced her words and his confidence. That was when David was sure, he was going to stay for another round of sex after they shared a delightful dinner.

About two minutes after Rose got off, David suddenly went crazy and pumped his cum into her. Her climax had dropped her energy a bit, so she was mainly relaxed and passive when it happened. Plus, as he was getting close, Rose encouraged him, saying that she wanted to feel every surge as he jetted the stuff that made her into her body. She knew he had been saving up for her. Her words of thanks for his cum, and how it literally made her life, were exactly what was needed to take him over the edge. It felt so wrong, so sinful, but that was what drove him on. Because of the intensity, and the fact that he had gone without discharge for 48 hours, David's climax was a big one, and a surprise for both.

When it happened they were both looking at each other's eyes, staring in wonder at how they both felt every step of the process as he cock shuddered again and again, pumping a big load of his life-making essence into her. She held her breath, she did not want to miss any of the feeling as he filled her.

When it was over she grabbed him and said "Oh Daddy, you are so good to me. I love you more than I have ever loved anybody." Then she took him in a passionate romantic kiss that changed their lives. It was the moment when they both went from Daddy-Daughter love with a side helping of "this feels so good" lust to real, deep, "I want you in my bed forever" romantic love.

Just how deep it was, and how much the love could be shared with Ann, remained to be seen.

As they kissed they fell to the side and David slipped out of her.

As soon as David was clear Sam helped herself to the abundant cum flowing from Rose's messy pussy. David and Rose kept their kiss going for a time, but when they finally broke apart Sam gave Rose a sloppy mouth kiss so they could enjoy a bit of a serving, "as the final sweet bit of their closing." David pulled farther away, leaving the two for each other, and appreciating how attractive the pair looked as they worked with his creme. Sam alternated, getting the creme with vaginal kisses and then sharing the flavor with Rose mouth-to-mouth.

David had not had a creampie since he was in law school, and since Rose was happy with Sam he didn't change that. Instead he let Sam to make Rose so very, very happy to share her creampie.

In his own mind he admitted that, watching these two share the post-sex pleasure, they did seem much better at it than anything he remembered from his past.

-

All three of them were hungry, and the food would be waiting very soon. There was times for a quick rinsing shower then the trio donned some sweats provided by the inn and made it to the dinner table just as their French bread and croissants were taken out of the oven. Trays of cold fresh butter and cheeses were already set. Wine was poured. The main dishes and sides were presented before they had their first bite of warm bread covered with cold butter.

The food was fantastic, with ingredients that had still been growing during the afternoon, served absolutely straight from the stove; the freshness really made the meal. Lentil soup, with subtle rose flavors, along with pate for the french bread and the croissant, followed the breads. Then came a southern Cali take on a hearty bouillabaisse. Sam had to agree the meal was marginally better than room service at the Blank. The main dishes were duck with blueberries, and beef with foie gras in puff pastry were all excellent. The cherry pie, eclairs and cream puff desserts, all remarkably light and bursting with flavor, were divine.

Over the meal they talked about their cars. Sam's story was the most interesting, in part because David could fill in some holes of Sam's knowledge. David never expected to see the vaunted Avanti again. He indicated that he would trade any car in his collection for it, but Sam said it had sentimental value, now that she had it she could never part with it. David understood.

-

Sam's parents had not married, her mother Sherice seduced her father Dusty (it was an alias) in high school. Sherice was a drunken slut who decided one day that she did not see a future, or at least not her future, hustling for tips; being nice to regular folks was not in her DNA. So her last year in high school she looked for a well-off nerdy virgin who would be her ticket to a soft life. Her criteria included a clean shirt every day and a nice but not showy car (indicating wealth) that never had any mechanical trouble. She hated the idea of dirty fingers in her twat, and she had enough sense to realize that was exactly what summed up her former life consorting with gear heads, grease monkeys and the like. There was a gap in her education, Sherice had not really filled in the blanks about college, she thought successful people just magically moved from high school into good jobs (with nice apartments, a maid plus the best reservations for dinner). She could handle that. Stoners, gearheads, jocks and other unsuccessful high school tribes went directly into their professions, so why wouldn't it be the same for the successful?

Every day Dusty always wore a different pressed shirt with his khakis, and he drove a nice newish-looking Buick mid-sized, so Sherice picked him out for her special attention, especially when she was fertile. Like the male of the species had for every generation so far, he fell for her moist trap. It was a terrible sacrifice for her, but she was exclusive with him for months... as far as her vagina was concerned. Her regulars had to settle for quickies from her talented mouth.

Sherice got knocked up by Dusty a few months before graduation but she never got the ring she expected. Dusty did not really believe her, and he didn't think the kid was his, but after a week-long time out he was okay stringing her along for the regular nookie. The couple moved into an apartment for the summer, (Dusty's summer job paid what the average college grad made) but any time future plans came up Dusty ended the conversation. Sherice proved how her ready sexual proclivities - which were not confined to one man after she was pregnant, she thought she could see old friends bareback - could not make up for her complete failure in all aspects of domestic life. She was captured on a nannycam sweating up the sheets, as well as the kitchen table, the living room couch, etc. with three other men during June and July. With the third strike (she did not know that he had any of them on film) she was back at home by July 20.

As her waistline grew Sherice's regulars seemed to fade away and her mother became less tolerant of her multiple failures.

Dusty was at Cal Poly in the fall, he graduated in four years with good internships each summer. After college he went to an engineering firm working with the Navy and was killed in an unrelated accident (putting a satellite dish on his roof) when Sam was 12.

Dusty was long gone by the time Sam was born, so he never saw his daughter. Dusty's name was not on the birth certificate, he was really the only one it could be but Sherice honestly did not know his real name, all she knew was "Dusty."

Rose mentioned how she was like Sam in that she never saw her father as a child.

David started to get defensive until Rose reminded him that it was because they were strangers for so long that they could have "naughty fun" as adult lovers. Her theory was that, because David never changed her diapers, it was possible for him to see her as a sexual woman, opening the door for his Genetic Sexual Attraction. She also had GSA, plus, she did not seen him even once during her Westermarck/reverse imprinting years; this allowed her to see him as a lover.

David never knew his daughter had actually studied up on the subject, she did it when she was 17. Her knowledge impressed him more because she was educated, not innocent, about what they did. He admitted that might be true; he still felt guilt but it was Edith's choice to go back to DePere in the middle of the school semester. Plus, the feeling of having Rose cum on his cock did a lot to combat his guilt. David admitted he had Sam to thank for turning his interest towards Rose; it was Sam's push for a "sweet treat" which got him into Rose's pussy.

"Have you also had your tongue in her ass?" Sam asked.

Rose giggled and mentioned that, "Chivas Regal brought us together that way."

"Yes," David admitted. "A month ago I would never have considered that act, but your example last time has paid dividends both Rose and myself. So I call our first closing a good business decision, and thank you for the lesson." He lifted his wine glass to Sam. It was his highest praise.

That was when Sam first noticed a tone in David's voice. It was a trace of emotion. She resolved to listen a little closer.

Sam continued her tale. After Sam's birth Sherice worked off her baby-bump and returned to her pre-pregnancy lifestyle as a drunken slut. When she started demanding money (regulars got a discount) she graduated to being a drunken whore. Meanwhile she took full advantage of every possible economic benefit the state of California could offer. They were never really comfortable, but state aid was an effective safety net. Her benefit advisor was unexpectantly attentive, she made sure the home was safe while the infant Samantha was well-fed and had regular health check-ups.

Actually the woman went above and beyond in Sherice's case because she was collecting a healthy salary supplement from Sam's secret grandfather to watch the child. The woman did not care about Sherice, but at the slightest risk to Sam she threatened to remove the child to foster care and declare Sherice an unfit mother, which would kill all her benefits. The system would shield the child from ever seeing the child again. So Sherice followed her rules.

Actually, Samantha's grandfather had a couple lined up to take the baby if it came to that. Owning a social worker can be a very useful investment.

Sam's biological paternal grandfather was Edward Mathews, a very wealthy man (net worth exceeding a quarter of a billion) who watched her life from afar. Ed's four grandparents were from families that included six millionaires, back when that meant something. But the families suffered from a lack of surviving children, until Ed was the only one left. He was raised for the role, and was aware of the power unearned wealth had to change weak lives for the worst, so he had no interest in enabling Sherice, and kept his identity a secret. In fact, based on Sherice's lifestyle, Edward had little confidence in Dusty's claim of fatherhood. But he wasn't sure so he paid a pittance to an underpaid public servant (doubling her lousy salary) and got the action he required.

When she was 16 Sam was put together with her sponsor. She became emancipated, removing her from Sherice's life. After the court hearing Sam signed a contract with her sponsor, trading future years of service for a good education. Sam was off to Cal Poly like her father, with an apartment in a billionaire's compound. At 18 she moved into the main house and spent her first of many nights in the master bedroom, earning top grades in her extra credit curriculum.

Sam's visible lifestyle change - from poverty to independence and comfort - was the event which drove Sherice into depression.

In consideration of a small payment the pre-employment blood test ordered by Sam's employer was improperly copied to Edward and, with additional testing plus Edward's own blood, proved Sam was indeed Edward's granddaughter. In fact, with Dusty dead Sam was Edward's only descendant. Edward cheered himself hoarse at both of Sam's graduations from Cal Poly; Dusty graduated from the same elite university, but Sam graduated at a younger age and then went on to get an advanced degree. If she had not been under contract, Ed would have hired her even if she wasn't his blood.

However, she was not trained to manage a fortune like his, and in fact she seemed to have no need for it, so him will was modified with a small, symbolic provision.

With Sam's future in her own hands the social worker was out of her extra job, but she got a very generous severance package.

Edward and Sam met at both of her graduation ceremonies. At their second meeting he gave her a letter detailing their blood relationship along with the name of another relative, a distant cousin of his late wife named Arthur Fox. They talked on the phone a few times after that, Edward was pleased to see Sam's success with her employer and his organization.

Ed died of natural causes a year before the fire that wrecked Sam's life in the corporate world, it was a time when Sam was at her most successful in business. But the sudden death of her sponsor allowed Sam's enemies in the firm to vilify her and strip her of her position while she was helpless in a hospital bed. If her sponsor had lived she would be running the company by the time she was 35.

When Edward died his will gave most of his wealth to some well-chosen charities that he saw were actually doing good for the world. He also contributed heavily to law enforcement, supplying things like better body armor and communication equipment.

Edward's sole indulgence was Studebakers. By coincidence Arthur Fox shared the interest and had made a name for himself a well-known curator. He had consulted with David and Ann on their cars. At his death Edward's will made arrangements for Sam to inherit 4 of his cars "when she was in a position to care for them properly." Arthur Fox was the trustee of these arrangements and the caretaker for the cars.

When Sam got the CEO job the Fox was happy to see "she was back in the driver's seat." He agreed that she had earned her first car: her grandfather's favorite Avanti. It was kept in perfect mechanical shape over the six years that intervened, but was otherwise the car was as it was when Edward last drove it before he died.

With time she would also get his "Stealth Racer" (a light 1963 Lark with an R-3 supercharged engine that surprised a lot of street racers) plus a 1953 Studillac which was a legitimate show car and was in demand every time a Bond movie came out. (The streamlined body of a Studebaker coupe was fitted with a Cadillac engine; the impressive design was lauded in one of the James Bond books as Felix Leiter's impressive car. Bond author Ian Fleming owned a black 1963 Avanti with a factory supercharger, but that did not fit the book's timeline.)

1...456789