Not Quite a White Witch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In these negotiations David acquired the nickname of the "Clever Gaijin" because he had a knack for finding mutually beneficial solutions to complex problems. His cleverness was noticed at the highest levels. When the negotiations concluded he was one of the six Americans invited to the "consummation ceremony" where the CEO of the Japanese firm and the lead partner of his law firm signed and celebrated the progress they had made together. A dozen male Japanese were on hand, all business people and lawyers who worked in teams. In the Japanese tradition every level of the firms was represented, symbolizing their importance to the group effort.

The event was held at a promotion center that was attached to the consulate, even if they were in LA it was like they were on Japanese soil. The events included sexual components and cultural values that were not politically correct even for the Reagan era.

The ceremony had three phases. The first was entertainment titled "Pleasure Victim" to set the mood and "engage the interest" (arouse) the group. The second phase was the actual signing, where the leaders sealed the deal by sharing a woman as a symbol of their united progress. The third phase involved all the men bonding on behalf of their entire firm by sharing a woman jointly. Being selected to participate was a signal honor and a sign that a man's efforts contributed to the success of both firms. Only men from the two firms were involved in the negotiations, and all participants were selected from the negotiators.

(Note: the Japanese ethic does not view a contract as a chance to screw the other firm and enrich yourself at their expense. Instead the philosophy is that "you grow stronger as your allies grow stronger.")

For the first phase, a troupe of Japanese females performed a sexual show to arouse the audience. Two naked girls were bound in complicated, stressful positions using rough hemp ropes. The bondage was designed to highlight their private flesh to the men, so they could see clearly all that was being done. Then six other girls played sexually with the two bound "pleasure victims" in an obvious and explicit case of "to much" pleasure. One girl squirmed, moaned, and cried from the excess of stimulation to her pussy and breasts, her team did not let up when she seemed to go from ecstasy to agony and beyond until her body was clearly out-of-control with both feelings. The other girl was subject to cruel and painful sexual acts, like twisting her nipples and pulling her labials. Eventually weights suspended from delicate chains were attached to the tender flesh and she was stimulated with intimate touches until she jerked her body in response, torturing herself while climaxing. At the end of the performance the girls were unbound and the tormentors tended them with gentle kisses and caresses. The pleasure victims looked happy as Japanese schoolgirls when they walked through the room allowing the men could see and touch how the rough rope had chafed their tender flesh. The girls' makeup was smeared by their tears, but the post-performance smiles and chatter seemed very sincere.

The very erotic bondage and active sexual excess, with the explicit lack of inhibition of the young, beautiful innocent-looking girls who accepted intense sensation for the pure viewing pleasure of the crowd, had every man in the room hard under his kimono by the end of the performance

Then came phase two, the actual signing of the contract. A young woman employed by the Japanese firm appeared. They all knew her as a translator, it was the only word used to address her. She sat in on meetings of every level, deferring to every man and keeping silent except when called upon. Her answers were short and precise, which David admired for her position. She was selected as "worthy" to the project so she was honored to serve the most important men with her body.

The Translator was attractive but not beautiful, she always made up so David could not guess her age between 30 and 65. Her waist was not trim and her uneven breasts sagged. Still, her hair and makeup were perfect, and she was wearing body makeup including highlighting for her genitals. She plainly knew what was coming. She calmly stood on the platform where she removed all her clothing as if she was alone in her bedroom. She had been stimulated beforehand, the moisture flowing in her hairless pussy gleamed in the light so all saw it. Once undressed she got on all fours, in profile to the room, taking a stiff pose making her body a simple table. The contract documents were placed on her back. There the two corporate leaders sat, shook hands, calmly signed the documents then exchanged gold bars, as a symbol of the prosperity which both firms would accrue from the contract. Once the exchange was complete and "the table" was cleared the woman went smoothly to her back and assumed the missionary position. A second woman, a lowly but attractive receptionist, came out, undressed, and knelt at an oblique angle. The two leaders opened their kimonos then stood with their backs to the Receptionist, who fastened the kimono hems in a raised, open position, with the leaders' exposed for action. Once each kimono was secured the leader turned and used the Receptionist's mouth harshly, stiffening and moistening their cocks. When both were ready the two leader alternated using the Translator's pussy. Three times they each entered her and fucked for a time, until the third time when they each grunted loudly as they took their release.

During the act they took the occasion to discuss things with each other, including explicit talk of the pussy they were using, as if the woman had no more feelings than a piece of furniture. Negative comments about her looks were actually considered compliments, since an unattractive woman would only be used this way if she was very good at her job and deserved the honor. Tradition was for each to enter and enjoy the woman at least three separate times, taking their release inside her pussy or on her belly during their third turn. No consideration was given to the pleasure of either women.

Once the leaders had finished and had been cleaned up by the Receptionist the leaders presented the Translator and Receptionist with necklaces holding small gold charms, as symbols of their honorable service. Then the Japanese leader clapped his hand, signaling the third phase of the ceremony, "shared enjoyment."

One or two of the men might be called out by the leaders to enjoy the Translator they had soiled as she remained posed where she was. The leaders would eat, drink, talk, if they were so moved, make use of the Translator again, either her pussy or her mouth. But the main focus now moved to the Receptionist servicing all the other men in the room with her body.

While no consideration was given to the the Translator's looks, the Receptionist was one of the most attractive woman employed by the company. She worked at the front lobby desk providing directions to visitors, the Japanese knew that first impressions were critical.

The Receptionist went to a futon placed in the center of the room and assumed the doggy position. Meanwhile, all the remaining men disrobed then formed a semi-circle around the futon, close enough to touch her. One-at-a-time they moved behind the woman to use her in turn. The order was supposedly based on chance. The time allowed for each man was indicated using a small hourglass. Less time could be taken, some married men simply put their cock in once and then withdrew, honoring both the ceremony as well as their marriage. It was considered dishonorable for any man to discharge on the first round, any who did so merited derision and a demotion in rank.

After each man had been inside the Receptionist for his first time he resumed his seat to enjoy the food and drink that was served. Once the last man returned to his seat the leaders took note. Each called a toast and made a speech about how the negotiation had been a success and had enriched the two enterprises. The gold bars were held up as they spoke, the bars would be used to make "honor coins" presented to the attendees, obscene explicit "heads" and "tails" depictions of the Translator were used as the embossed images on the side of the coin. David Barnes still had his, he had it attached to a tie clip. He could not decide which side was more obscene so he flipped it over on a whim.

After the toast the formal part of the ceremony was concluded. At this point it was acceptable to leave. The Receptionist had a brief opportunity to refresh herself but then was expected to return to the futon and remain available to the men, for pussy or oral sex or both at once until the last man present had spilled the last of his cum. David learned that sometimes the finish was a shared bukake. Social conversation began; up to that point the entire ritual was silent, except for the leaders and the moans from the women.

At some point the Translator was dismissed. Sometimes she went home, other times she went to a leader's bedroom to await more private uses during the night. Sometimes members of the "Pleasure Victim" troupe returned to participate in the party.

On the first round David was the third in line with the Receptionist. When he heard about the ritual he dreaded putting his cock in a messy pussy, but then he learned that cumming on your "first hourglass" (it was actually a little over three minutes) was dishonorable. In addition, the second guy in line "honored his wife" by taking only a single stroke, so when David stepped up and entered her body the Receptionist was juicy and had been opened, but her pussy was still tight and not messy at all. She felt very good on his cock. Her smile and her moans said that she was very happy with what he had and what he was doing with it. She was so good that he was barely able to withhold his climax before his time was up.

After enjoying some food and drink David was still erect and the Receptionist looked lonely. She may have been a little messy, but he wanted to get his cock into her again. He noticed that the first-round hourglass had been replaced with one that ran longer.

She recognized him and seemed very pleased to spread herself him for a second encounter. She apologized for her unclean state, but he said it was a testament of her irresistible beauty. This pleased her. They introduced themselves, her name was Lulu and she "begged him to say" how he wanted her. She was clearly eager and willing. Given her receptiveness, and how good she felt, David was determined to use the full amount of time and to give them both a good time, so he asked to see her lovely smile when he made her happy. She appreciated the sentiment and seemed to enjoy the face-to-face fucking that followed as much as he did. They did not kiss, but he elicited some very pleasured responses for handling her cute little breasts and the sensitive extended nipples that pointed up from them. As he fucked Lulu she was demonstrative enough to draw the interest of some others. She made a point of not turning the timing device, she was allowing him, and asking him, for all the time he wanted with her. David could not hold his climax, her eyes widened and she spoke praises in Japanese when she felt him cum. When David was done he left her smiling brightly and messier. The next man to enjoy Lulu was David's leader, the Chief Partner. He was curious about the noise and gleeful look Lulu had after David. He took her from behind as she was kneeling, with her hands clasped behind her back as he mauled her tits with some cruelty. Still she thanked the man when he was done with her.

David returned to Lulu for a third time when the party was winding down. By then she was quite messy, beside the obvious some guys pulled out at climax, others gave her a facial or spermed on her tits. She was open to such things. Lulu recognized him. He did not think he would get off because she was so sloppy, but she "humbly suggested" that he try side-entry and then surprised him by forced the his climax with some unexpected internal contractions at the right time, he could not resist cumming inside. Her smile as he came said that it was very pleasing to her.

Two days later, as he was passing by the Japanese firm's office building, David ran into Lulu. She recognized him and while her words were entirely correct for professionals in the office, her eyes expressed pleasure and thanks for their brief but enjoyable time together. In fact as he watched her mouth he imagined her going to her knees and taking him orally right there on the street. She confessed, in a round about way, that was exactly what she was thinking, she was quite adept at using her mouth suggestively. Finally she decided and mentioned a date and time, a Saturday afternoon. That day she led him to an hallway lined with the empty offices of high executives, with a view of the street and neighboring buildings. She went to her knees, doffed her kimono, and took him with her mouth.

Back then, David was not normally a fan of snowballs, but he had to pick Lulu up to hug and kiss in thanks for what she did. He felt her body move as she actually came in his arms, then made an offer of more acts, more disgusting sexual acts for his pleasure. He declined, he just could not take advantage of her. "Your lovely smile is all the gift I need," he said. "I will remember it always."

The entire experience made a strong positive impression on David Barnes.

-

The second consummation ceremony David attended was a day cruise held on a small former passenger cruiser that had converted to luxury cruises like marriages, anniversaries and other events. For this trip their were three American and eight Japanese guests joining the two Leaders. Each guest had a cabin on the ship.

The "Pleasure Victim" in this case was named Komi. She was a poor virgin from Osaka who wanted to attend college. After a medical exam (she had a visible hymen) she signed a contract that would pay her way, in exchange for some very specific services. She was trained in giving pleasure with her mouth and her ass, but her hymen was intact when she boarded the ship at sea to fulfill her contract.

This ceremony was held while in international waters. Komi was flown aboard by helicopter from Mexico and was returned there before the end of the cruise, she was never on US soil. The show was in a central stage surrounded by three levels of circular balconies where the men watched.

With the aid of two other girls Komi was stripped, tied down on her back, then the ropes were pulled by machines so she was spread out on a bed designed to highlight her violation while the crowd watched. With great showmanship her pussy was opened and penetrated for the first time. The crowd watched the act from above - the ship was designed with the stage surrounded by several circular balconies.

Komi was not acting, the emotions were clear on her face, including the initial pain. The man - possibly a Korean - doing the deed was an experienced professional who was putting on an arousing erotic show, he was very good at managing both real pain and, before he was done, drawing sincere pleasure cries from the woman. The man had trained to provide the physical responses of a man's climax, including the internal response of a climaxing cock, but he did so without ejaculating any fluid to mess up her pussy. After the performance was done the bed, with Komi still on it, was removed and Komi got expert medical treatment for her tender sundered flesh.

As in the first case, the second phase of the ceremony was the two leaders enjoying an honored female translator to consummate their contract. They were assisted by one of the women who stripped and tied Komi. Instead of taking turns they shared the girls mouth and pussy at the same time, alternating between ends. They were quite vigorous, some might say brutal, but she handled all they had for her like it was normal and pleasurable.

For the third phase the newly devirgined Komi was returned to the stage to slake the lusts of the employees. As she did a short erotic dance the announcer explained that she was trained and prepared to accommodate them in all three entrances. For the first round the men were not limited to her pussy. After the first round the men were invited to enjoy two-on-one combinations. David distinguished himself that night by achieving climax in front of his peers and his ultimate superior while filling all three of Komi's entrances.

The cruise continued for 24 more hours. During that time the four women (Komi, the translator and the two girls) went individually from cabin to cabin, to satisfy the men individually.

David only had so much to give. After giving Komi 3 loads on stage, he had to "pass" on the translator and one of the girls who visited. When Komi came to his cabin, near the end of the trip, David was content to hold her and allow her to rest in his arms.

Six years later David encountered Komi they recognized each other at a movie theater in LA. She remembered David's kindness. Komi had graduated college with a degree in filmography and superior grades. The company offered her the assignment editing film in their LA office, a prize position.

Both knew that the Japanese firm prohibited dates between their employees and associated companies. However, that was really about "dates in public where they might be seen together." Both were aware of the two-headed loophole: attorney client privilege (he could not reveal anything) and the corporation not having access to subpoenas powers in the state (so she could not be compelled to testify).

To graduate college with her degree, Komi had to produce a film, participating in every stage, on both sides of the camera - including raising the financing. Part of the financing for her graduation film was profits from a porno she wrote, produced, acted in (leading female), directed and sold for a profit. That weekend David and Komi spent 30 hours together in his bedroom, watching her porno - the director's cut with all the really sick stuff in it - and other pornos that excited her. They frequently acted on the inspiration the videos provided. Some of what they did included toys as they re-enacted Komi's most vivid memories from the night she became a woman. Other acts they imitated were filthy and too obscene to include in the regular version of the film, but were in a the "director's cut" DVD sold online. David was a little drunk and highly suggestive at times, he did things with her that he thought he would never do with another person. Some of what she suggested left him rather disgusted with himself after the weekend was over. Clearly Komi liked pushing some very naughty buttons.

In total, David Barnes was a guest at five consummation ceremonies involving Japanese clients over 18 months. In large part this was because he acquired a reputation in the close-knit Nipponese community as the "Clever Gaijin." Problems with jealousy associates followed his success, when the client's contract for his employer's legal services specified David's attachment to the project it upset people at every level of the law firm. It also drove his own sense that he was under-compensated. When the difference in valuations became large enough he left for another firm, taking some big clients with him.

-

Those five ceremonies made quite an impression on young David Barnes. He saw how the men involved were bonded together, both for the given project and moving forward, in their future projects and their careers. Lifelong contacts were made. Being invited to the ceremony was an honor and a recognition, plus in the Japanese culture it provided motivation for others, the ones not invited, to work harder.

That worked in a Japanese culture, where the expectation was lifetime employment and advancement (when merited) with one company. But it would never work for an LA law firm, because every lawyer pictured themselves as the master of their own destiny.